Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [New Hub] Subspecies: Radiant Friends!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 64 65
@Bootleg I haven't yet discussed it with the others, but I was thinking that we probably should. I don't think we could post the pairs here and use this as a sort of hatchery, so a new hatchery makes the most sense. I'm going to be working on Luminous Friends soon, so maybe it could be a hatchery joining both types of friends.
@Bootleg I haven't yet discussed it with the others, but I was thinking that we probably should. I don't think we could post the pairs here and use this as a sort of hatchery, so a new hatchery makes the most sense. I'm going to be working on Luminous Friends soon, so maybe it could be a hatchery joining both types of friends.
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
@EarthTiger May I have Aegle registered? She spent too much time among the ill and ended up sick herself, but that doesn't stop her from doing the duty of a Radiant Friend! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17693986] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/176940/17693986_350.png[/img] [/url]
@EarthTiger May I have Aegle registered? She spent too much time among the ill and ended up sick herself, but that doesn't stop her from doing the duty of a Radiant Friend!

17693986_350.png
@EarthTiger; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17451192] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/174512/17451192_350.png[/img] [/url] Here is my Soleil, finding a proper mate for her is on my to-do list :)
@EarthTiger;

17451192_350.png

Here is my Soleil, finding a proper mate for her is on my to-do list :)
EEBA057-B-0307-4125-9-FF4-E796-D4-E4-EA59.jpg
@Emmy182 You're welcome! It was the broken banners that really brought me back... xD

@EarthTiger I definitely think we should set up a new hatchery thread.

@ EarthTiger and @vriskittles Do you think we should put a note somewhere that this subspecies was created by Kationi? I just think it would be fair to credit him. (Also, it still says to ask him on the color guide document, we should probably come to a consensus as to who is the new authority!)

Oh, and @ vriskittles, you've got a dangling [ /center ] tag in the first post, and would you mind terribly putting a note that I made the new banners? I'd appreciate it :) Thanks!
@Emmy182 You're welcome! It was the broken banners that really brought me back... xD

@EarthTiger I definitely think we should set up a new hatchery thread.

@ EarthTiger and @vriskittles Do you think we should put a note somewhere that this subspecies was created by Kationi? I just think it would be fair to credit him. (Also, it still says to ask him on the color guide document, we should probably come to a consensus as to who is the new authority!)

Oh, and @ vriskittles, you've got a dangling [ /center ] tag in the first post, and would you mind terribly putting a note that I made the new banners? I'd appreciate it :) Thanks!
z8s5c34.png
5hF3FGk.png
JvUa9ma.png
extra1.png
YMPbu9R.png
KZwivfG.gif R9ehyxp.png PQINyCN.png
Oh! And I picked up a new Radiant Friend in the AH the other day. My second Friend, and my first Green :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19123751] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/191238/19123751_350.png[/img] [/url] (She's still a baby, d'aaw :3)
Oh! And I picked up a new Radiant Friend in the AH the other day. My second Friend, and my first Green :)

19123751_350.png

(She's still a baby, d'aaw :3)
z8s5c34.png
5hF3FGk.png
JvUa9ma.png
extra1.png
YMPbu9R.png
@caityjay I think the three of us are pretty good as sort of joint-leaders ^^ we've worked together on bringing this back. And I've spent so much time on the old thread, seeing new friends come in and helping to verify if they were true friends, I'm rather confident in my judgement. So, I really think the three of us are good leaders for this subspecies, in placement of Kationi. Though we should definitely credit him! Maybe even put links to the original threads?

@SakuraDryad Oooh, she's pretty! :)

@Booker I love her lore! c:
@caityjay I think the three of us are pretty good as sort of joint-leaders ^^ we've worked together on bringing this back. And I've spent so much time on the old thread, seeing new friends come in and helping to verify if they were true friends, I'm rather confident in my judgement. So, I really think the three of us are good leaders for this subspecies, in placement of Kationi. Though we should definitely credit him! Maybe even put links to the original threads?

@SakuraDryad Oooh, she's pretty! :)

@Booker I love her lore! c:
@vriskittles Perhaps we should put the names of the colours the banners are made for in the post? I almost couldn't find the yellow one because my eyes were searching for something more vivid XD
@vriskittles Perhaps we should put the names of the colours the banners are made for in the post? I almost couldn't find the yellow one because my eyes were searching for something more vivid XD
@earthtiger

Bluh, sorry, did the stuff, and now I'm doing that!

@caityjay

It totally slipped my mind to add that, so sorry! ;;
@earthtiger

Bluh, sorry, did the stuff, and now I'm doing that!

@caityjay

It totally slipped my mind to add that, so sorry! ;;
@EarthTiger I'm fine with that! Yeah, I just think it'd be nice somewhere to have a little blurb about where the Radiant Friends came from :) Linking the original threads would probably be a good idea, just so they don't get lost??

Also, would you LIKE a more vibrant yellow? I can make a more vibrant yellow! (I tend to tone down yellow, honestly, since I'm not a big fan, so I have bias when making yellow things lol.)

@vriskittles No problem! Thanks for adding it :)

@EarthTiger I'm fine with that! Yeah, I just think it'd be nice somewhere to have a little blurb about where the Radiant Friends came from :) Linking the original threads would probably be a good idea, just so they don't get lost??

Also, would you LIKE a more vibrant yellow? I can make a more vibrant yellow! (I tend to tone down yellow, honestly, since I'm not a big fan, so I have bias when making yellow things lol.)

@vriskittles No problem! Thanks for adding it :)

z8s5c34.png
5hF3FGk.png
JvUa9ma.png
extra1.png
YMPbu9R.png
@caityjay Yeah, and this way people could scroll through all the original stuffs ^^ but to also preserve the roots of this subspecies. I miss when this species started... but I'm so glad to see it coming back!
@caityjay Yeah, and this way people could scroll through all the original stuffs ^^ but to also preserve the roots of this subspecies. I miss when this species started... but I'm so glad to see it coming back!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 64 65