Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Wind subspecies] Birds of Fae UPDATING
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
It's been a while, but I've got some new hatchlings available! Two officials and four legacy breeders looking for homes!
It's been a while, but I've got some new hatchlings available! Two officials and four legacy breeders looking for homes!
forumsig7_by_adder_snake_bite-d9p3buh.png
birds of a FAEther
birds of a FAEther
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
Are any variants going to be changed due to the color wheel expansion? Or ranges added?

Just curious! Thanks! @xela
Are any variants going to be changed due to the color wheel expansion? Or ranges added?

Just curious! Thanks! @xela
@Xela can I get on the all pinglist please? :0
@Xela can I get on the all pinglist please? :0
mxk5Q9c.pngeGiN2Xv.pngthDLJf3.png
zwkSD6b.png
lJYz6YI.png
kCHWEjf.png
:)
MUYNhfy.png
gp6bQfb.png
HxcMlGn.png
@MischiefSword Added!

@winkatuck I've not had a play around yet, but I may consider adding new variants with new colours, however I don't want to end up creating too many as it would make maintaining pinglists a pain in the butt.
@MischiefSword Added!

@winkatuck I've not had a play around yet, but I may consider adding new variants with new colours, however I don't want to end up creating too many as it would make maintaining pinglists a pain in the butt.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
New variants added and more to come in the future!
New variants added and more to come in the future!
Trying to find better mates for the dragons I intend to use to breed Birds of Fae from. One or two of them need a new gene or two.
Trying to find better mates for the dragons I intend to use to breed Birds of Fae from. One or two of them need a new gene or two.
@Xela Ahh I like these a lot! Great color choices for the various species. Please add me to the "All" pinglist. :)
@Xela Ahh I like these a lot! Great color choices for the various species. Please add me to the "All" pinglist. :)
md3W6h3.png
I've got both my kestrel and buzzard pairs on nests, both have three eggs each!
I've got both my kestrel and buzzard pairs on nests, both have three eggs each!
New hatchlings available!
New hatchlings available!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14