Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Water Subspecies: Aquatic Floromancers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Rainplay

My nature friends have expressed interest, not sure what your inclusion criteria would be?
@Rainplay

My nature friends have expressed interest, not sure what your inclusion criteria would be?
@Rainplay

Yes current gene change :)
I got so excited that detail skipped my attention...Oops!
@Rainplay

Yes current gene change :)
I got so excited that detail skipped my attention...Oops!
@WindDee

Oh it's quite all right! I'm glad to know you're excited!

As for your Nature friends, the inclusion criteria would... well, essentially just be that they follow the breed standards in regards to colors, species, etc. I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "inclusion criteria" as I'm quite new to this subspecies thing, but... really, the only new thing that would be added would be to have Nature or Water Flight eyes I suppose.

Would your Nature friends be willing to talk about it more on here about their interest, or with me through a message? :3
@WindDee

Oh it's quite all right! I'm glad to know you're excited!

As for your Nature friends, the inclusion criteria would... well, essentially just be that they follow the breed standards in regards to colors, species, etc. I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "inclusion criteria" as I'm quite new to this subspecies thing, but... really, the only new thing that would be added would be to have Nature or Water Flight eyes I suppose.

Would your Nature friends be willing to talk about it more on here about their interest, or with me through a message? :3
R1VQMfD.png
@Rainplay

Yes the eye color. :)
I will pass the info along.
Thank you :)
@Rainplay

Yes the eye color. :)
I will pass the info along.
Thank you :)
@WindDee

No problem! I can't wait to hear from your friends! ^^
@WindDee

No problem! I can't wait to hear from your friends! ^^
R1VQMfD.png
@Rainplay
ayyyy I just put my rose petal floromancers on a nest :D
3 eggs! :3
@Rainplay
ayyyy I just put my rose petal floromancers on a nest :D
3 eggs! :3
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo6_250.png
@TheMur

AWWW YEAH! Be sure to tell me when they hatch and I'll put 'em in the babies for sale section!
@TheMur

AWWW YEAH! Be sure to tell me when they hatch and I'll put 'em in the babies for sale section!
R1VQMfD.png
@Rainplay
PREPARE FOR THE INVASION OF THE AFS
and will do! :)
@Rainplay
PREPARE FOR THE INVASION OF THE AFS
and will do! :)
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo6_250.png
@Rainplay Just a Lavender Petal kind of Guy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15055130] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/150552/15055130_350.png[/img] [/url] Nuphar
@Rainplay

Just a Lavender Petal kind of Guy:

15055130_350.png

Nuphar
tumblr_inline_nyx58vwBds1trfs23_540.png
@Orion5

O: !!!

OHHH MY GOSH, HE'S SO HANDSOME! The right eye color and everything, and so dashing! I hope you find him a good mate!
@Orion5

O: !!!

OHHH MY GOSH, HE'S SO HANDSOME! The right eye color and everything, and so dashing! I hope you find him a good mate!
R1VQMfD.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7