Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Wispwillow Dancer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@StormyDragon
Sure thing I'll get you added now : D
And thanks the lore was fun to do and I had a lot of help from @DigitalElf my cousin with the lore, the Mystic's are her's and the Glacials are my Friends's @Renenet : D
@StormyDragon
Sure thing I'll get you added now : D
And thanks the lore was fun to do and I had a lot of help from @DigitalElf my cousin with the lore, the Mystic's are her's and the Glacials are my Friends's @Renenet : D
pBnBIS6.png
@StormyDragon

Also I forgot to say that there are official un-named Wraith dragon's currently up for grabs if you are interested :-D

Sorry for the extra ping ><
@StormyDragon

Also I forgot to say that there are official un-named Wraith dragon's currently up for grabs if you are interested :-D

Sorry for the extra ping ><
pBnBIS6.png
@Serenitairium

Could I please be added to the pinglist for all 3 versions of the Wispwillows.. They are all very beautiful and I couldn't only choose one :-D

Also I own two females in the colour requirements for Heir's and they are related to Persephone owned by justaddfiction so if allowable could I please have placards for them XD

Thanks in advance
@Serenitairium

Could I please be added to the pinglist for all 3 versions of the Wispwillows.. They are all very beautiful and I couldn't only choose one :-D

Also I own two females in the colour requirements for Heir's and they are related to Persephone owned by justaddfiction so if allowable could I please have placards for them XD

Thanks in advance
@RoseWoodLilly

I'll add you straight away :-)

I have checked on your two females all checks out with them and they are perfect for the Heir's Placards I will pm you with them asap.
: )
@RoseWoodLilly

I'll add you straight away :-)

I have checked on your two females all checks out with them and they are perfect for the Heir's Placards I will pm you with them asap.
: )
pBnBIS6.png
@Serenitairium

Thank you very much I shall put them on the girls info boxes as soon as I receive them XD
@Serenitairium

Thank you very much I shall put them on the girls info boxes as soon as I receive them XD
@Serenitairium I would please like to register this boy and get a placard for him. His name is Spartacus : D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15622112] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/156222/15622112_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Serenitairium

I would please like to register this boy and get a placard for him. His name is Spartacus : D

15622112_350.png
@RoseWoodLilly

I shall get him registered now and I will get to work on the placard soon.
@RoseWoodLilly

I shall get him registered now and I will get to work on the placard soon.
pBnBIS6.png
[s]I'm still trying to figure out how to make the backgrounds transparent on the placards I think it has something to do with either the way it is saved or the program used .... anyways I'm sure I will work it out eventually XD[/s] Sorry for any ghost pings had a few small problems but I worked out the transparent BG thing just needed to use a different programme I've now got transparent BG placards :-D @RoseWoodLilly [img]http://i.imgur.com/rHJVVuF.png[/img]
I'm still trying to figure out how to make the backgrounds transparent on the placards I think it has something to do with either the way it is saved or the program used .... anyways I'm sure I will work it out eventually XD

Sorry for any ghost pings had a few small problems but I worked out the transparent BG thing just needed to use a different programme I've now got transparent BG placards :-D

@RoseWoodLilly
rHJVVuF.png
pBnBIS6.png
@Serenitairium

The placard is beautiful thank you! I've added it to his info box now : D

I love this style I wish I could pixel XD
@Serenitairium

The placard is beautiful thank you! I've added it to his info box now : D

I love this style I wish I could pixel XD
Bumping here as new Mystic Heirs avaliable
Bumping here as new Mystic Heirs avaliable
24150311784_01c837ffd2_o.png Please don't send me traveling Dragons outside the Dragons off to see the world thread t5termq.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9