Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Shadow Subspecies: Nightdancers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Kationi - Oh dear, are you sure you're okay with that?? I'd be thrilled to give one a home if you're going to be drowning in Aurora babbies but don't want to put you and all your hard work out of pocket. o:

@UserOfShadows - Thank you very much! I found the subspecies thread earlier and had a good time reading through the list; you've done an amazing job documenting so many and it's a delight to see that Nightdancers have been added to that group. :D
@Kationi - Oh dear, are you sure you're okay with that?? I'd be thrilled to give one a home if you're going to be drowning in Aurora babbies but don't want to put you and all your hard work out of pocket. o:

@UserOfShadows - Thank you very much! I found the subspecies thread earlier and had a good time reading through the list; you've done an amazing job documenting so many and it's a delight to see that Nightdancers have been added to that group. :D
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
@Xaldin That's completely okay! There's going to be many babies and I'm tired of the whole project, so I'm more than happy to give one or two away.
@Xaldin That's completely okay! There's going to be many babies and I'm tired of the whole project, so I'm more than happy to give one or two away.
.................. 16447.png
Deep in the rotting earth, a clan hides...
LOeebu5.png
LoreAfflicted
SalesFR +10Wanted
16490.png
@Xaldin this subspecies is so cool and interesting! I would love to be pinged for any nests so I can snag a baby~
@Xaldin this subspecies is so cool and interesting! I would love to be pinged for any nests so I can snag a baby~
this should reach the other side hopefully, maybe more, more, more, more
Accents
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
pGN3l2S.png
@krissybuttbutt [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15050554] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/150506/15050554_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] The first clutch of eggs have finally hatched! The female has been reserved but her brother remains behind in the nest, as a [i]Tangled Woods[/i] variant bearing Shadow eyes. Please message me if interested in the hatchling or in future nests as I'm unsure as to who has actually asked for a Nigthdancer yet. Note: I don't think I'm going to breed very many Nightdancers as I'm not interested in making treasure/profit, just in writing a little lore and seeing what people make of the offspring. If this belongs in 'Dragons For Sale' forum now, I'll understand if the thread is moved!
@krissybuttbutt
The first clutch of eggs have finally hatched! The female has been reserved but her brother remains behind in the nest, as a Tangled Woods variant bearing Shadow eyes. Please message me if interested in the hatchling or in future nests as I'm unsure as to who has actually asked for a Nigthdancer yet.

Note: I don't think I'm going to breed very many Nightdancers as I'm not interested in making treasure/profit, just in writing a little lore and seeing what people make of the offspring. If this belongs in 'Dragons For Sale' forum now, I'll understand if the thread is moved!
@Xaldin that boy is super pretty though I'll have to pass for now, but I'd love to stay on the pinglist for if you have another nest ~
@Xaldin that boy is super pretty though I'll have to pass for now, but I'd love to stay on the pinglist for if you have another nest ~
this should reach the other side hopefully, maybe more, more, more, more
Accents
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
pGN3l2S.png
@krissybuttbutt - That's okay, thank you for your reply! I'll breed again when the parents are off their cooldown and hopefully there'll be a few pretty ones. :D

If anyone is reading this, the male hatchling (and firstborn!) is still avaliable to a good home! I will not be breeding too many nests as I'd prefer for Nightdancers to remain as a small group. Bios are included in their profile so I'd like for the ones that are born to go on all sorts of adventures with their new clans.
@krissybuttbutt - That's okay, thank you for your reply! I'll breed again when the parents are off their cooldown and hopefully there'll be a few pretty ones. :D

If anyone is reading this, the male hatchling (and firstborn!) is still avaliable to a good home! I will not be breeding too many nests as I'd prefer for Nightdancers to remain as a small group. Bios are included in their profile so I'd like for the ones that are born to go on all sorts of adventures with their new clans.
@Xaldin
i'm so sorry i was away when you posted this but thank you pinging me! they look lovely, everything looks lovely! the lore is beautiful and so beautifully written!! i hope these bring as much interest as they did with me in the beginning!! :-D
@Xaldin
i'm so sorry i was away when you posted this but thank you pinging me! they look lovely, everything looks lovely! the lore is beautiful and so beautifully written!! i hope these bring as much interest as they did with me in the beginning!! :-D
2h6gdhe.gif
@Xaldin
YEEES DARK SKYDANCERS ME NEEED
Where do sign?
I want to be interessed on a upcoming nest!
@Xaldin
YEEES DARK SKYDANCERS ME NEEED
Where do sign?
I want to be interessed on a upcoming nest!
@Kawaru
psst there's a male one available if you're interested: here
@Kawaru
psst there's a male one available if you're interested: here
S09KF0c.gif megatron has fallen looks like i'm the leader now
@psychofruitcake
how much is heeee
@psychofruitcake
how much is heeee
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8