Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | New subspecies: Radiant Friend ~Update 9
1 2 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169
@vriskittles I've never done graphics before, so I'm not much help there XD

This time, in case something happens again, we should have a shared google doc or spreadsheet or whatever. This way any one can keep track. And to replace the old one that no one but Kationi can edit
@vriskittles I've never done graphics before, so I'm not much help there XD

This time, in case something happens again, we should have a shared google doc or spreadsheet or whatever. This way any one can keep track. And to replace the old one that no one but Kationi can edit
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
@earthtiger

I'll get to making some stuff and then try to do it and ping you whenever it's all over!
@earthtiger

I'll get to making some stuff and then try to do it and ping you whenever it's all over!
@vriskittles Okie dokie! :)
@vriskittles Okie dokie! :)
@vriskittles @EarthTiger I wouldn't mind giving some graphics a shot, but I'm no expert! I'm pretty confident I could make banners similar to the old ones for each type, but aside from that what else would you be looking for?
@vriskittles @EarthTiger I wouldn't mind giving some graphics a shot, but I'm no expert! I'm pretty confident I could make banners similar to the old ones for each type, but aside from that what else would you be looking for?
z8s5c34.png
5hF3FGk.png
JvUa9ma.png
extra1.png
YMPbu9R.png
KZwivfG.gif R9ehyxp.png PQINyCN.png
@caityjay I don't know if we're going to do it, but I know there was a cousin subspecies in the making, called Luminous friends. They have the same genes as Radiant Friends, but instead of a light body with darker secondaries and tertiaries, it was a dark/black body with lighter secondaries and tertiaries. I have a few in my lair. They had similar banners. Other than that, I'm not too sure...
@caityjay I don't know if we're going to do it, but I know there was a cousin subspecies in the making, called Luminous friends. They have the same genes as Radiant Friends, but instead of a light body with darker secondaries and tertiaries, it was a dark/black body with lighter secondaries and tertiaries. I have a few in my lair. They had similar banners. Other than that, I'm not too sure...
@caityjay

That'd be amazing! And I'll make the threads for the luminous and radiant friends! :D I won't leave this site for a loooooooong time, so don't worry about me being the new forum person for it! :>
@caityjay

That'd be amazing! And I'll make the threads for the luminous and radiant friends! :D I won't leave this site for a loooooooong time, so don't worry about me being the new forum person for it! :>
[b]If anyone is checking this thread wondering what happened to it, we've set up a new hub for the Radiant Friends subspecies! Unfortunately Kationi seems to have disappeared from FR. If/when he returns, we can discuss with him what he'd like to do with the hub, but until that time, we are here![/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1670116][img]http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u482/caitlinjd/Radiant%20Friends/RFban-coatl-purple.png[/img][/url]
If anyone is checking this thread wondering what happened to it, we've set up a new hub for the Radiant Friends subspecies! Unfortunately Kationi seems to have disappeared from FR. If/when he returns, we can discuss with him what he'd like to do with the hub, but until that time, we are here!

RFban-coatl-purple.png
z8s5c34.png
5hF3FGk.png
JvUa9ma.png
extra1.png
YMPbu9R.png
KZwivfG.gif R9ehyxp.png PQINyCN.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20989200] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/209893/20989200_350.png[/img] [/url] This girl's almost one! Does she qualify as an honorary? [Just needs Okapi and would be better with a smaller color range]

20989200_350.png

This girl's almost one! Does she qualify as an honorary?

[Just needs Okapi and would be better with a smaller color range]
tumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko5_100.png
@Vaporakion You'd have to go to the new hub for that. This thread has basically been abandoned after the original creator of the subspecies disappeared. There's a link in my signature and in the post above yours!
@Vaporakion You'd have to go to the new hub for that. This thread has basically been abandoned after the original creator of the subspecies disappeared. There's a link in my signature and in the post above yours!
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
@EarthTiger pinging meself

Thanks to the new forum search, I have found the old Radiant Friends thread! I don't know if we need it though
@EarthTiger pinging meself

Thanks to the new forum search, I have found the old Radiant Friends thread! I don't know if we need it though
1 2 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169