Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | if you were a dragon ....
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Vanshira omg it reminds me of a superhero! Like....Superman maybe? That dragon means business! I like it ^u^ (also I love red hair so much that I pay for mine LOL. I'm actually blonde)
@Vanshira omg it reminds me of a superhero! Like....Superman maybe? That dragon means business! I like it ^u^ (also I love red hair so much that I pay for mine LOL. I'm actually blonde)
OUvnFRA.png
@Alpezr What luck! She's a beauty! guh I never get tired of those beautiful silks. I'm so glad you found her!
@Alpezr What luck! She's a beauty! guh I never get tired of those beautiful silks. I'm so glad you found her!
OUvnFRA.png
@Meep
Aaaaa thank you!

@eoghania
For me, it's just I LIKE THIS STUFF, maybe with a little bit of of IF I WASN'T HUMAN I'D LIKE TO BE THIS? For other people, it can be a lot more serious, like a nonhuman identity. Of course I did design mine with my identity in mind. But I also feel fully human, for me it's just a fun way to express myself. :D
@Meep
Aaaaa thank you!

@eoghania
For me, it's just I LIKE THIS STUFF, maybe with a little bit of of IF I WASN'T HUMAN I'D LIKE TO BE THIS? For other people, it can be a lot more serious, like a nonhuman identity. Of course I did design mine with my identity in mind. But I also feel fully human, for me it's just a fun way to express myself. :D
582857_original.png
[img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=44&wing=62&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=4&secg=4&tert=24&elem=3&tertgene=0&spec=prev.png[/img] This is totally my Me-Dragon =^^= (I need this, but I has no space.......)
dragonpic2.php?body=44&wing=62&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=4&secg=4&tert=24&elem=3&tertgene=0&spec=prev.png
This is totally my Me-Dragon =^^=

(I need this, but I has no space.......)
Xq4T604.gifQk0Boxn.gif
Hi there. I'm a nerd.
[img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=9&wing=15&style=12&gender=1&ages=1&prig=6&secg=1&tert=4&elem=7&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] It me? I guess??? At the very least it reflects what kinda of colors I tend to like and wear. I also like the Imperial version too: [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=9&wing=15&style=8&gender=1&ages=1&prig=6&secg=1&tert=4&elem=7&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img]
dragonpic2.php?body=9&wing=15&style=12&gender=1&ages=1&prig=6&secg=1&tert=4&elem=7&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png
It me? I guess??? At the very least it reflects what kinda of colors I tend to like and wear.

I also like the Imperial version too:
dragonpic2.php?body=9&wing=15&style=8&gender=1&ages=1&prig=6&secg=1&tert=4&elem=7&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png
Petalwing Peryton XS5Yd41.png Wispwillow Peryton
@eoghania I like my natural hair colors, actually. It matches my eyes.

Alas, I can't find a Navy/Maroon/Brown Wildclaw female with any genes on this site.
@eoghania I like my natural hair colors, actually. It matches my eyes.

Alas, I can't find a Navy/Maroon/Brown Wildclaw female with any genes on this site.
Oblivion-Rising-Sig.png
An Elder Scrolls fandragon project
@Ivan ah! I feel ~educated~ ^u^ thanks!

@Opal2214 omg that's so cool! haha, I know, I'm on a never-ending quest for more lair space. Maybe one day I won't have to scrimp for every little free slot, LOL. Have you done a dragon search for her though?
@Ivan ah! I feel ~educated~ ^u^ thanks!

@Opal2214 omg that's so cool! haha, I know, I'm on a never-ending quest for more lair space. Maybe one day I won't have to scrimp for every little free slot, LOL. Have you done a dragon search for her though?
OUvnFRA.png
@meep it's not lame! I do things like that all the time. it's usually 'omg my favorite animal is a dog' and then tomorrow 'no, owls' and then next week 'okay no seriously it's foxes'

@Vanshira oooh sweet! hm....maybe you can find something similar and try to breed it?

@perytonfeathers omg I love that color scheme. That imp got me like *___*
@meep it's not lame! I do things like that all the time. it's usually 'omg my favorite animal is a dog' and then tomorrow 'no, owls' and then next week 'okay no seriously it's foxes'

@Vanshira oooh sweet! hm....maybe you can find something similar and try to breed it?

@perytonfeathers omg I love that color scheme. That imp got me like *___*
OUvnFRA.png
@Ivan
Guh, that spiral. I really love the fursona he's based on, too. What a beautiful drawing!

@Alpezr
What a beauty! And it was obviously meant to be. I love the apparel choices, too.

@Opal2214
Wow. You made me like speck/freck in a combo that doesn't look like blood spatter. A+++

@perytonfeathers
BAR ON EVERYTHING. I love it. Bar sneks are one of my faves.
@Ivan
Guh, that spiral. I really love the fursona he's based on, too. What a beautiful drawing!

@Alpezr
What a beauty! And it was obviously meant to be. I love the apparel choices, too.

@Opal2214
Wow. You made me like speck/freck in a combo that doesn't look like blood spatter. A+++

@perytonfeathers
BAR ON EVERYTHING. I love it. Bar sneks are one of my faves.
XbEbKYQ.png
I got a me dragon a month into being on the site and I love him so much. He is the perfect colours I had been looking for and he was only one gene off of being perfect. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7886757] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78868/7886757_350.png[/img] [/url] He's just missing Current! I'm gonna get that current for him sometime ovo
I got a me dragon a month into being on the site and I love him so much.
He is the perfect colours I had been looking for and he was only one gene off of being perfect.

7886757_350.png

He's just missing Current!
I'm gonna get that current for him sometime ovo
AZ4oHiK.gif

Ping for my attention!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11