Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Need a Hug?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 66 67
@Koneko @Ecuria @ScaryDeer @Relicarn @PYR4LSP1T3 @CaptainCrackers @FlameShuken

I'm afraid that someone exalted MrHugs. I am now in the process of buying a new dragon. I am so sorry of the inconvenience this may cause.

I did copy his full bio so I have all the information that you put in there.
@Koneko @Ecuria @ScaryDeer @Relicarn @PYR4LSP1T3 @CaptainCrackers @FlameShuken

I'm afraid that someone exalted MrHugs. I am now in the process of buying a new dragon. I am so sorry of the inconvenience this may cause.

I did copy his full bio so I have all the information that you put in there.
0406456baa.pngc92ffdd3-82ad-4e8d-9746-c91626b635ce_zpsf90263e6.png
@JinxMagic Oh that is horrible of them. Too bad they cannot be reported for it.

I know public shaming boards/blacklists are considered against the rules, but I hope that you write their name down somewhere so you know not to let them have him again.

Perhaps in the future do collateral, such as they send you a dragon in exchange for him?
@JinxMagic Oh that is horrible of them. Too bad they cannot be reported for it.

I know public shaming boards/blacklists are considered against the rules, but I hope that you write their name down somewhere so you know not to let them have him again.

Perhaps in the future do collateral, such as they send you a dragon in exchange for him?
Multigaze and Permababy collector.
Browse the lair and let me know what you think.
@Koneko

Yeah, it is a shame. I will now be trading for dragons as collateral.

Thanks for your support :)
@Koneko

Yeah, it is a shame. I will now be trading for dragons as collateral.

Thanks for your support :)
@JinxMagic

What.... the hell...

Huh???

Why would someone even do that?

Anyway, if all else fails, I do have my dragon Melonfluff who looks similar to Mr. Hugs, I suppose I could rename him and donate him to the cause.
@JinxMagic

What.... the hell...

Huh???

Why would someone even do that?

Anyway, if all else fails, I do have my dragon Melonfluff who looks similar to Mr. Hugs, I suppose I could rename him and donate him to the cause.
Snail | They/Them | 0+ FR time
@JinxMagic Oh my god who did that T_T I'm really sorry and feel sad for that. I... I just came in this thread to get myself on the MrHug's warm hug list, but this makes me even sadder.
@JinxMagic Oh my god who did that T_T I'm really sorry and feel sad for that. I... I just came in this thread to get myself on the MrHug's warm hug list, but this makes me even sadder.
@PYR4LSP1T3

Thanks for the support :)

Its ok, I'll buy a new tundra boy, but thats for the offer. We may just need another tundra print in different colors.
@PYR4LSP1T3

Thanks for the support :)

Its ok, I'll buy a new tundra boy, but thats for the offer. We may just need another tundra print in different colors.
@JinxMagic

Alright, I can do a recolor of both the print and the hug log as soon as you find someone new :]
@JinxMagic

Alright, I can do a recolor of both the print and the hug log as soon as you find someone new :]
Snail | They/Them | 0+ FR time
@hayum

Welcome and sorry for the sad news.

I can put you on the list for the new MrHugs. And I can send him over as soon as I buy him :)
@hayum

Welcome and sorry for the sad news.

I can put you on the list for the new MrHugs. And I can send him over as soon as I buy him :)
Nooooooooooooooooooo!
Not MrHugs! That's awful :(
Nooooooooooooooooooo!
Not MrHugs! That's awful :(
@Jinxmagic Aww, that's really a shame~! I'd be happy to help you find and purchase a similar tundra if you'd like - I've got funds to spare ^^
@Jinxmagic Aww, that's really a shame~! I'd be happy to help you find and purchase a similar tundra if you'd like - I've got funds to spare ^^
e0mb.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 66 67