Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | gold tert appreciation
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
@floridesque
ah man, that's really pretty! i love underbelly on skydancers, and with a gold underbelly... :D especially with those red colors! she's really pretty!
@floridesque
ah man, that's really pretty! i love underbelly on skydancers, and with a gold underbelly... :D especially with those red colors! she's really pretty!
ticket-4.gif
@Radchan
omg i feel ya (i went to try and get some exalt fodder and found an irishimgem for 5k and it was a double seafoam and I COULDNT RESIST OK)
@Radchan
omg i feel ya (i went to try and get some exalt fodder and found an irishimgem for 5k and it was a double seafoam and I COULDNT RESIST OK)
ticket-4.gif
@coyotepaws gooooOOODDD seafoam aqua and jade dergs ARE SO CUTE I have a couple of them called Calypso and Ulises wink wink

no really I love my babies
@coyotepaws gooooOOODDD seafoam aqua and jade dergs ARE SO CUTE I have a couple of them called Calypso and Ulises wink wink

no really I love my babies
tumblr_ozmf6hXuAf1vhvn1lo1_250.gif
@Radchan
lol i know the feeling. i have a crapton of seafoam, aqua and jade dragons lol
@Radchan
lol i know the feeling. i have a crapton of seafoam, aqua and jade dragons lol
ticket-4.gif
@coyotepaws I only have two ahaha ;u; I would looove more, but I'm trying to have lots of different pairs! c: A sea like one, a dessert like one, a royaly one, and so on u///u I just like matching pairs a lot ahaha
@coyotepaws I only have two ahaha ;u; I would looove more, but I'm trying to have lots of different pairs! c: A sea like one, a dessert like one, a royaly one, and so on u///u I just like matching pairs a lot ahaha
@Radchan
i just buy pretty dragons, and spend even more money grabbing mates for them lol, just whatever catches my fancy
@Radchan
i just buy pretty dragons, and spend even more money grabbing mates for them lol, just whatever catches my fancy
ticket-4.gif
@coyotepaws I'm reaaally picky about my mates ahahaha and I like tight color ranges, so sometimes a dragon just sits down unnamed in my lair for days on end because I don't even name them before getting them a mate I mean, like that I can look at both of them and think of a theme and it's kinda cute that way???
@coyotepaws I'm reaaally picky about my mates ahahaha and I like tight color ranges, so sometimes a dragon just sits down unnamed in my lair for days on end because I don't even name them before getting them a mate I mean, like that I can look at both of them and think of a theme and it's kinda cute that way???
I thought I had more gold in my lair, but that turned out to be sunshine. I love both! These two are my gold-tert dragons, both with underbelly. Antares with an accent that almost perfectly matches the gold! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4197317] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/41974/4197317_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] And there's Archai who's an XYY, but you can barely see her underbelly. Woops. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4423069] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/44231/4423069_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
I thought I had more gold in my lair, but that turned out to be sunshine. I love both! These two are my gold-tert dragons, both with underbelly.

Antares with an accent that almost perfectly matches the gold!

And there's Archai who's an XYY, but you can barely see her underbelly. Woops.
@Synchros
omg antares is gorgeous, and that accent suits him so well! :D also I can see it partly, and her wings are really pretty too! man both your dragons are really pretty!

@Radchan
omg that's adorable :33 im super flexible with mates so i just find dragons i like and pair them with other dragons that will produce more dragons i like lol
@Synchros
omg antares is gorgeous, and that accent suits him so well! :D also I can see it partly, and her wings are really pretty too! man both your dragons are really pretty!

@Radchan
omg that's adorable :33 im super flexible with mates so i just find dragons i like and pair them with other dragons that will produce more dragons i like lol
ticket-4.gif
@coyotepaws I kinda get sad when I can't find my little dragons a mate by the time they are adults, like, I have this SD just sitting there on my lair all grown up and so lonely :C And it seems there is no good matches for him and I'm getting kind of desperate ahaha OTL
@coyotepaws I kinda get sad when I can't find my little dragons a mate by the time they are adults, like, I have this SD just sitting there on my lair all grown up and so lonely :C And it seems there is no good matches for him and I'm getting kind of desperate ahaha OTL
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16