Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Recra and Novo- A Scatterstory
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@Alxamei
I did buy an Azure/Navy/White, but he's a boy too. I've got to find mates for both of them now lol.
@Alxamei
I did buy an Azure/Navy/White, but he's a boy too. I've got to find mates for both of them now lol.
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
@Arxon

What a time to not have room. :P They're gorgeous!
@Arxon

What a time to not have room. :P They're gorgeous!
sW60m2f.png
@Pandonkey- The eternal state of the flight rising player- desperately wishing for more room.
@Pandonkey- The eternal state of the flight rising player- desperately wishing for more room.
They are all beautiful guys, I cant wait to see the next batch! The green and silver, I want so bad!
@arxon
@alxamei
They are all beautiful guys, I cant wait to see the next batch! The green and silver, I want so bad!
@arxon
@alxamei
@Aerielle

The seafoam/denim/silver girl? If you want her I can send her your way. :3
@Aerielle

The seafoam/denim/silver girl? If you want her I can send her your way. :3
13nwM07.pngdw65YiG.png
@alexmei really? I'd love her! Thank you!
@alexmei really? I'd love her! Thank you!
@arxon
@alxamei this is amazing !!! and you have such lovely outcomes... could you add me to ur ping list plz? i'm following this trail to see what happens...
@arxon
@alxamei this is amazing !!! and you have such lovely outcomes... could you add me to ur ping list plz? i'm following this trail to see what happens...
@Haraken

Added to both ping lists. :3
@Haraken

Added to both ping lists. :3
13nwM07.pngdw65YiG.png
thank you. ☺
thank you. ☺
What cute babies! This next batch should be interesting too. If any of the babies manage to veer away from the brown-red range in their primaries I may be interested in one, some of those combos could come out really cute :3
What cute babies! This next batch should be interesting too. If any of the babies manage to veer away from the brown-red range in their primaries I may be interested in one, some of those combos could come out really cute :3
tumblr_inline_nk71av7YHf1qg2i5p.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11