Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Hatched an egg and got this lil one
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3136174] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/31362/3136174_350.png[/img] [/url] [s]I have no idea what I'm going to do with her but suggestions are welcome[/s] I've decided I'll leave this little one basic for now and keep her. Not sure on a name yet! If you happen to have a dragon with similar colors I'd be happy to breed her when she's grown

3136174_350.png

I have no idea what I'm going to do with her but suggestions are welcome
I've decided I'll leave this little one basic for now and keep her. Not sure on a name yet!
If you happen to have a dragon with similar colors I'd be happy to breed her when she's grown
@Cadowyn wow she's pretty! you can always play around with the gene/breed options in the predict morphology section of the scrying workshop. you have to plug the colors in, but it helps a LOT with figuring out plans for dragons :)

im sure a first gen collector would buy her for a nice bit of cash if you decided not to keep her, though! her tert goes pretty nicely as do her eyes! you hatched a real gem here :)
@Cadowyn wow she's pretty! you can always play around with the gene/breed options in the predict morphology section of the scrying workshop. you have to plug the colors in, but it helps a LOT with figuring out plans for dragons :)

im sure a first gen collector would buy her for a nice bit of cash if you decided not to keep her, though! her tert goes pretty nicely as do her eyes! you hatched a real gem here :)
tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gif
@Centaurious Thank you! I was just scavenging and this pretty lil thing popped out of a light egg I had found. I may sell her or keep her to try and breed some fire babies.
@Centaurious Thank you! I was just scavenging and this pretty lil thing popped out of a light egg I had found. I may sell her or keep her to try and breed some fire babies.
@Cadowyn Wow, she is a nice Gen 1. She'd look really lovely with genes someday if you decide to keep her. :)
@Cadowyn Wow, she is a nice Gen 1. She'd look really lovely with genes someday if you decide to keep her. :)
1 hatchling available!
roaDmns.png
@Scrabulon Thank you! I'm debating giving her strips and making her a tiger baby or giving her clown. Warm tones I'm not so good with so I'm trying to figure out which I like more. Hopefully one day I can find her a mate
@Scrabulon Thank you! I'm debating giving her strips and making her a tiger baby or giving her clown. Warm tones I'm not so good with so I'm trying to figure out which I like more. Hopefully one day I can find her a mate
Wow, what a pretty little baby! She could totally be made an ember dragon or something with some freckle, speckle, and underbelly, like so:
21blykj.png

OR, you could change her breed! I suggest this look:
LLTnOgT.png

I personally like her better as a Mirror, but I'm a sucker for Mirrors, so I'm a tad biased. If you don't want her in the end, I will happily buy her off you c:
Wow, what a pretty little baby! She could totally be made an ember dragon or something with some freckle, speckle, and underbelly, like so:
21blykj.png

OR, you could change her breed! I suggest this look:
LLTnOgT.png

I personally like her better as a Mirror, but I'm a sucker for Mirrors, so I'm a tad biased. If you don't want her in the end, I will happily buy her off you c:
4fxtl3.pngdZsQwkE.pngTztaw1U.png
@Cadowyn

/grabby hands

If you decide to sell her, let me know :D What a great color combo, I'd be happy to buy her or trade for one of my fully gened dragons :3
@Cadowyn

/grabby hands

If you decide to sell her, let me know :D What a great color combo, I'd be happy to buy her or trade for one of my fully gened dragons :3
Ex5pnCI.png
She has pretty colors! Maybe these will give you ideas? [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/69296b0eb65e0fe674ad37372ab1e607/tumblr_n4gfhgsvYr1tzhw1ho1_400.png[/img] [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/925d6ce20c318fd286cf927c56732eaa/tumblr_n4gfhgsvYr1tzhw1ho2_400.png[/img]
She has pretty colors! Maybe these will give you ideas?

tumblr_n4gfhgsvYr1tzhw1ho1_400.png

tumblr_n4gfhgsvYr1tzhw1ho2_400.png
mOvR5RA.png
@Aika I like your idea! It'd make for a pretty coatl, but I do love her as a mirror

@Claudea I'm not sure if I'll sell her but if I do I'll ping you

@Diplocaulus The imp gened is gorgeous I know if I were to switch her dragon type it would either be imp or spiral
@Aika I like your idea! It'd make for a pretty coatl, but I do love her as a mirror

@Claudea I'm not sure if I'll sell her but if I do I'll ping you

@Diplocaulus The imp gened is gorgeous I know if I were to switch her dragon type it would either be imp or spiral
@Cadowyn
Giveittome ;o;
Congrats on such a gorgeous little hatchling!
@Cadowyn
Giveittome ;o;
Congrats on such a gorgeous little hatchling!
tumblr_nh1y6baW9R1rzs33lo1_500.png[/center]
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page