Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Just hatched first 5-Egg Nest!
1 2 3
@Svae
Thank you! :D
@Svae
Thank you! :D
@RandyPandy Please do! Those are my favorite colors and a baby from them would be a lovely addition!
I'll have to get the treasure tomorrow but please do ping me if they sell out as well
@RandyPandy Please do! Those are my favorite colors and a baby from them would be a lovely addition!
I'll have to get the treasure tomorrow but please do ping me if they sell out as well
@Cadowyn
Gotcha! :) I've made a note to ping you.
@Cadowyn
Gotcha! :) I've made a note to ping you.
@RandyPandy Thank you very much!
@RandyPandy Thank you very much!
@Cadowyn
Hi! Just letting you know that the 5th one (the Chocolate/Green/Avocado boy) sold! The other two are still available, though. :)
@Cadowyn
Hi! Just letting you know that the 5th one (the Chocolate/Green/Avocado boy) sold! The other two are still available, though. :)
@RandyPandy The colouring of the fourth one is just lovely. The wings are beautiful :)
@RandyPandy The colouring of the fourth one is just lovely. The wings are beautiful :)
@Sanna92
Thank you so much, and I agree! She was my favorite of the bunch. :) I previewed her as an adult with tert genes and she's going to grow up to be a stunner!
@Sanna92
Thank you so much, and I agree! She was my favorite of the bunch. :) I previewed her as an adult with tert genes and she's going to grow up to be a stunner!
@RandyPandy Managed to nab the dark greenwing baby. Thank you for pinging me about the boy!
@RandyPandy Managed to nab the dark greenwing baby. Thank you for pinging me about the boy!
@Cadowyn
You're welcome. :) Thanks for buying her!
@Cadowyn
You're welcome. :) Thanks for buying her!
@RandyPandy You're welcome! I hope the blue baby gets a home soon she's beautiful
@RandyPandy You're welcome! I hope the blue baby gets a home soon she's beautiful
1 2 3