Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Your favorite dragon?
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
@Clash What does it do though?
@Clash What does it do though?
I have a recently breedchanged Skydancer that you may find attractive. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=724941] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7250/724941_350.png[/img] [/url] Say hello to Chihone. I want to 'bond her, and possibly her mate, Nightwatch. He's not a bad looking drake either. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1699810] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/16999/1699810_350.png[/img] [/url] But Chihone is my favorite. Her name means "Ice Queen". I bought her on impulse, AS A FAE, and breedchanged her because she was too pretty to be a plentiful dragon. I have been sparing with apparel because, well, she doesn't need it. As for me: This is the screen name that I always use, if you see it on another site, it's likely me. I adore the music of Heather Alexander and Heather Dale. I am both songwriter and singer myself, and have an excellent ear. To the point where if I know vaguely how an instrument works, I can pick it up and play a cohesive tune. Nothing fancy, though.
I have a recently breedchanged Skydancer that you may find attractive.

724941_350.png

Say hello to Chihone. I want to 'bond her, and possibly her mate, Nightwatch. He's not a bad looking drake either.

1699810_350.png

But Chihone is my favorite. Her name means "Ice Queen". I bought her on impulse, AS A FAE, and breedchanged her because she was too pretty to be a plentiful dragon. I have been sparing with apparel because, well, she doesn't need it.

As for me: This is the screen name that I always use, if you see it on another site, it's likely me. I adore the music of Heather Alexander and Heather Dale. I am both songwriter and singer myself, and have an excellent ear. To the point where if I know vaguely how an instrument works, I can pick it up and play a cohesive tune. Nothing fancy, though.
Collecting Golden Bantam Fangars!
zUIylVh.gif
@Ruckus
@Clash
Thank you :D
@Ruckus
@Clash
Thank you :D
Nocta | she/they | +10 FR time
"Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope."
6pMAXtp.jpg
@Kittenklaws13 That is a very pretty sd!! And also a very nice imp! You sound very talented; I'm jealous.
@Kittenklaws13 That is a very pretty sd!! And also a very nice imp! You sound very talented; I'm jealous.
@Ruckus *Blush* Well, it's not like I'm published or anything. I just play for friends and family.
@Ruckus *Blush* Well, it's not like I'm published or anything. I just play for friends and family.
zUIylVh.gif
@Kittenklaws13 Well if you think you're good enough and you think its fun then you should try to make a career out of it later!
@Kittenklaws13 Well if you think you're good enough and you think its fun then you should try to make a career out of it later!
@Ruckus I'm trying! On average, I write a song a week. ...I'm still trying to work up the nerve to show them to people.
@Ruckus I'm trying! On average, I write a song a week. ...I'm still trying to work up the nerve to show them to people.
zUIylVh.gif
@Kittenklaws13 Take your time, but remember that having the confidence to get out of your comfort zone and asking people for criticism and support is crucial!
@Kittenklaws13 Take your time, but remember that having the confidence to get out of your comfort zone and asking people for criticism and support is crucial!
@Ruckus I know... I've started showing them to some of my online friends... Frankly, it's easier to share them over the 'net than face-to-face. *Nudge*
@Ruckus I know... I've started showing them to some of my online friends... Frankly, it's easier to share them over the 'net than face-to-face. *Nudge*
zUIylVh.gif
@Kittenklaws13 I can read some if that's what you're nudging at! I'm not sure how good of a critic I am, but I can try!
@Kittenklaws13 I can read some if that's what you're nudging at! I'm not sure how good of a critic I am, but I can try!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17