Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Theme Week 1: Discussion!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Aequorin

Yep, she got into the cotton candy when I wasn't looking, and she didn't even pretend to look guilty!

*goes off mumbling, dang dragons*
@Aequorin

Yep, she got into the cotton candy when I wasn't looking, and she didn't even pretend to look guilty!

*goes off mumbling, dang dragons*
9PW8odu.jpg
@Aequorin Diabolo menthe is a pretty interesting drink! French lemonade (which is a clear, fizzy drink that has nothing in common with American lemonade) + green syrup. There are other flavors in a whole range of colors and you can have it with water instead of lemonade, but it's only diabolo menthe if it's lemonade + mint syrup. (Other flavors have different names.) It's more of a kids drink, but why should kids have all the fun? ;)
@Aequorin Diabolo menthe is a pretty interesting drink! French lemonade (which is a clear, fizzy drink that has nothing in common with American lemonade) + green syrup. There are other flavors in a whole range of colors and you can have it with water instead of lemonade, but it's only diabolo menthe if it's lemonade + mint syrup. (Other flavors have different names.) It's more of a kids drink, but why should kids have all the fun? ;)
“blaireau’s
@Aequorin

Goodness, we actually got feedback on all our dragons! That's awesome! :'D
@Aequorin

Goodness, we actually got feedback on all our dragons! That's awesome! :'D
bvOc1Bt.pngnmofaEl.png
@Aequorin

OMG I FEEL SO SPECIAL

I don't think I can deal with celebrities so I'm just gonna stay here and look really awkward
@Aequorin

OMG I FEEL SO SPECIAL

I don't think I can deal with celebrities so I'm just gonna stay here and look really awkward
m2yLT5E.png
@aequorin: thank you so much!! :D
@aequorin: thank you so much!! :D
CSL8x0A.pngtumblr_inline_njw5j6MgRR1qg2i5p.gif6DgDeX5.png
@Aequorin Why thank you! I never used to like the brown dragons like that but I got so inspired by my friend @Coffeelicious 's lair that I couldn't resist having some coffee dragons of my own! :D Starbucks is actually a gift from her and the first coffee dragon I acquired. :3

I am loving this thread! Especially since I thought I was some sort of weirdo that a lot of my initial dragons were named after some sort of foods. xD Turns out a lot of people love to name their dragons after food! Or have dragons that have non-food names but are food inspired by their looks.
@Aequorin Why thank you! I never used to like the brown dragons like that but I got so inspired by my friend @Coffeelicious 's lair that I couldn't resist having some coffee dragons of my own! :D Starbucks is actually a gift from her and the first coffee dragon I acquired. :3

I am loving this thread! Especially since I thought I was some sort of weirdo that a lot of my initial dragons were named after some sort of foods. xD Turns out a lot of people love to name their dragons after food! Or have dragons that have non-food names but are food inspired by their looks.
@Aequorin

Thank you :) CandyCorn is one of my favorites! Still need to Iri/Shim him and find a mate :)

@Syleye Peppermint and Liquorice are stunning! If you ever sell a baby I want one!
@Aequorin

Thank you :) CandyCorn is one of my favorites! Still need to Iri/Shim him and find a mate :)

@Syleye Peppermint and Liquorice are stunning! If you ever sell a baby I want one!
SPDT1_zps48df29df.png
@tabbyqueen Thank you :D I'll let you know when once I have a nest from them
@tabbyqueen Thank you :D I'll let you know when once I have a nest from them
1L5TGl1.pngjn0pAcU.pngNVgCjtR.pngghAVYGe.pngx3J6SUS.png
I love this theme week! Food names are almost always what I think of first when I add a new dragon to my lair, but I usually avoid using them.. because I thought I was weird. Turns out I'm TOTALLY NORMAL. Going to start giving in to my inner-foodie.
I love this theme week! Food names are almost always what I think of first when I add a new dragon to my lair, but I usually avoid using them.. because I thought I was weird. Turns out I'm TOTALLY NORMAL. Going to start giving in to my inner-foodie.
I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you.
@Aequorin - I looked at Oroshan when I first saw him, and his rich red color combined with the goldy-green ripening shine on his wings just made me think TOMATO and it made me very happy~
@Aequorin - I looked at Oroshan when I first saw him, and his rich red color combined with the goldy-green ripening shine on his wings just made me think TOMATO and it made me very happy~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15