Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free lazy messy dragon doodles yay
1 2 3 4 5
@DireWolfwere (draws, screams)
you'll be the death of me
@DireWolfwere (draws, screams)
you'll be the death of me
!! i would love one!! i dont really have a specific dragon i'd like to be drawn, you can pick whichever you want from my lair. your art is too cute
!! i would love one!! i dont really have a specific dragon i'd like to be drawn, you can pick whichever you want from my lair. your art is too cute
fp9edg.png
[i]"your art is too cute"[/i] whips out this [img]http://oi42.tinypic.com/2ykj32d.jpg[/img] @DireWolfwere[i] I have no excuses this one was too much[/i] I would've made him slice bread with his nose if I had the skills :'))
"your art is too cute"

whips out this
2ykj32d.jpg

@DireWolfwere I have no excuses this one was too much
I would've made him slice bread with his nose if I had the skills :'))
he would be cute to SOMEBODY im sure
he would be cute to SOMEBODY im sure
fp9edg.png
oh my god you are perfect let me love you
@sinilisko
oh my god you are perfect let me love you
@sinilisko
NCSvReZ.pngHYIo50P.pngrxFL7Xn.png
@PhoenixWright HE IS MY ADORABLE BABY YOU. HE IS CUTE TO EVERYONE BECAUSE HE IS MY BABY. ADORABLE BABY.
@PhoenixWright HE IS MY ADORABLE BABY YOU. HE IS CUTE TO EVERYONE BECAUSE HE IS MY BABY. ADORABLE BABY.
@DireWolfwere
WELL /EXCUSE/ ME.
HE IS PRETTY CUTE WITH HIS LITTLE TOP HAT BUT I DO NOT THINK HE'S A BABY
@DireWolfwere
WELL /EXCUSE/ ME.
HE IS PRETTY CUTE WITH HIS LITTLE TOP HAT BUT I DO NOT THINK HE'S A BABY
fp9edg.png
@PhoenixWright SHUTTUP YOU. HE /IS/ MY BABY.
@PhoenixWright SHUTTUP YOU. HE /IS/ MY BABY.
@DireWolfwere
im gonna take u down, buddy.........watch yoself........, dont speak in that tone of voice 2 ME
@DireWolfwere
im gonna take u down, buddy.........watch yoself........, dont speak in that tone of voice 2 ME
fp9edg.png
@PhoenixWright OH YOU BRING IT ONNNNNNNNNN bwahahhaaa haha haa I'll take /YOU/ down you bettah believe itttt :C jerk
@PhoenixWright OH YOU BRING IT ONNNNNNNNNN bwahahhaaa haha haa I'll take /YOU/ down you bettah believe itttt :C jerk
1 2 3 4 5