Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [closed]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@DireWolfWere

she...is...beautiful...;_; I love her thank you again....

as for your question I would probably pay something like 175k-250k worth in treasure for something like this she's just soo good. I was originally gonna say about 100k-150k but thats barely 5$ worth roughly and id feel bad if i offered any less xP...

I do also have another question would you mind if I displayed this on my lair page as well as the dragon in question...feel like my lair space could be spruced up a bit obvious credit would be given of course :)

thank again for your time...im very grateful
@DireWolfWere

she...is...beautiful...;_; I love her thank you again....

as for your question I would probably pay something like 175k-250k worth in treasure for something like this she's just soo good. I was originally gonna say about 100k-150k but thats barely 5$ worth roughly and id feel bad if i offered any less xP...

I do also have another question would you mind if I displayed this on my lair page as well as the dragon in question...feel like my lair space could be spruced up a bit obvious credit would be given of course :)

thank again for your time...im very grateful
EOrlrwo.giftumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.png
@Nano If you really want one I can give you a headshot since I totally missed your post and that's my fault.

@dravedragonheart Thanks for the price estimate, and feel free to share the picture wherever (I'd appreciate credit or a link to my page or something though).
@Nano If you really want one I can give you a headshot since I totally missed your post and that's my fault.

@dravedragonheart Thanks for the price estimate, and feel free to share the picture wherever (I'd appreciate credit or a link to my page or something though).
NCSvReZ.pngHYIo50P.pngrxFL7Xn.png
@DireWolfwere...

but of course Ill link it to both your lair AND your dA :)
@DireWolfwere...

but of course Ill link it to both your lair AND your dA :)
EOrlrwo.giftumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.png
@DireWolfwere

If it's completely alright with you, I don't want to seem like a freeloader, or someone trying to take advantage over this xD And of course, if you're busy I'll just leave you alone x3
@DireWolfwere

If it's completely alright with you, I don't want to seem like a freeloader, or someone trying to take advantage over this xD And of course, if you're busy I'll just leave you alone x3
s6uh36.jpg
@DireWolfwere You're welcome ^w^ When you open your shop, I'll be sure to be back for more art!
@DireWolfwere You're welcome ^w^ When you open your shop, I'll be sure to be back for more art!
@Thorn [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/36615ac9b1a159f04720b0f7af066a0e/tumblr_muvkiwE90I1s1o15oo3_r4_500.png[/img]
@Thorn

tumblr_muvkiwE90I1s1o15oo3_r4_500.png
@Nano but now I feel guilty LOL it doesn't really take me that long to do headshots anyway. I'm kinda addicted to drawing mirrors if you have any of them you want drawn... haha really I love drawing them all except tundras for whatever reason.

Otherwise, I'll be opening an art shop probably Monday (depending on how much I slack off this weekend).
@Nano but now I feel guilty LOL it doesn't really take me that long to do headshots anyway. I'm kinda addicted to drawing mirrors if you have any of them you want drawn... haha really I love drawing them all except tundras for whatever reason.

Otherwise, I'll be opening an art shop probably Monday (depending on how much I slack off this weekend).
@DireWolfwere

He looks a little...scarier, than I would have expected. xD
But thank you! =D I love the way you did the horns and his face, and the fluffleness around his face. x)

I have never payed for art before and so I don't know how much stuff usually is, but...I would easily pay a few thousand for this, I suppose? I dunno. Broke people like me probs not the best peeps to ask. xD

Thanks so much though!
@DireWolfwere

He looks a little...scarier, than I would have expected. xD
But thank you! =D I love the way you did the horns and his face, and the fluffleness around his face. x)

I have never payed for art before and so I don't know how much stuff usually is, but...I would easily pay a few thousand for this, I suppose? I dunno. Broke people like me probs not the best peeps to ask. xD

Thanks so much though!
@DireWolfwere

Oh wow, he's wonderful! 8D Thanks so much, he definitely came out looking like a charmer! What a lovely, handsome dragon man~~~ |D
@DireWolfwere

Oh wow, he's wonderful! 8D Thanks so much, he definitely came out looking like a charmer! What a lovely, handsome dragon man~~~ |D
@KittiofDOOM [img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/c14c76d6c8a3ea1b45707620c8513da7/tumblr_muvkiwE90I1s1o15oo4_r2_500.png[/img]
@KittiofDOOM

tumblr_muvkiwE90I1s1o15oo4_r2_500.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11