Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Give a color and I'll give lore [FULL]
1 2 3 4
@Ruedile
Absolutely! I basically just did a lore blurb thingy that you're free to edit and use however you want. You can edit it, expand it or even just use it for inspiration for other things. I'm just happy you like what I wrote :)
@Ruedile
Absolutely! I basically just did a lore blurb thingy that you're free to edit and use however you want. You can edit it, expand it or even just use it for inspiration for other things. I'm just happy you like what I wrote :)
Free lore thread
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
@Kindryte OML I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!! It totally describes him aaa <33 thank youuu

Just wondering... which book is this btw? I'm considering buying it :0
@Kindryte OML I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!! It totally describes him aaa <33 thank youuu

Just wondering... which book is this btw? I'm considering buying it :0
39262092.png
@Aquarithyst
I'M GLAD YOU LIKE IT 8D

and it's called 'The Complete Language Of Flowers; a definitive & illustrated history' by S. Theresa Dietz. I definitely reccomend it if you're interested in victorian flower language, but be aware that the way some flowers are depicted can be diffrent from what they actually look like (mostly just them having a slightly diffrent color, not an issue for most but it is a problem when you use color to pick out a flower for someone XD)
@Aquarithyst
I'M GLAD YOU LIKE IT 8D

and it's called 'The Complete Language Of Flowers; a definitive & illustrated history' by S. Theresa Dietz. I definitely reccomend it if you're interested in victorian flower language, but be aware that the way some flowers are depicted can be diffrent from what they actually look like (mostly just them having a slightly diffrent color, not an issue for most but it is a problem when you use color to pick out a flower for someone XD)
Free lore thread
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte

@Kindryte This is such a fascinating and fun idea! ^_^ I would like something [color=purple]Purple[/color] for Maliciuex, please. She knows a little bit of magic, mostly enchantments and illusion spells. [Url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/6705567][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/67056/6705567_350.png[/img][/url]
@Kindryte

This is such a fascinating and fun idea! ^_^ I would like something Purple for Maliciuex, please. She knows a little bit of magic, mostly enchantments and illusion spells.

6705567_350.png
@VulpineTrickster
Okay~!
What about the poison inversion?
@VulpineTrickster
Okay~!
What about the poison inversion?
Free lore thread
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte

@Kindryte
I'm going to say No to poison inversion :)
@Kindryte
I'm going to say No to poison inversion :)
[center]@VulpineTrickster [size=6]Petunia[/size] [size=4]Symbolic meaning(s):[/size] Anger | distain | I’m not proud | Resentment | Your presence soothes me. [img]https://i.etsystatic.com/9674125/r/il/895203/1128163911/il_570xN.1128163911_hh7s.jpg[/img] [size=4]N[/size]o one knows just why Maliciuex even wants to stay near other dragons. The coatl CLEARLY doesn't like them- she barely tolerates most others, seeing herself as smarter and more skilled than most. She still earns her keep by enchanting various tools and weapons, but really those fools always ask for the same- no creativity or experimentation, but that's to be expected with dragons like [i]those[/i]. the dark coatl's dislike towards her clanmates is so strong, that most genuinly wonder why she's even there- clearly, she despises most other dragons, so why stay here? There's plenty of places where Maliciuex could live in isolation, and many have begun to hope that she'll leave someday- it would certainly boost morale. There's multiple reasons why Maliciuex doesn't leave; the first of which is safety. The tangled woods are not a safe place, even for ones born there and ones that can seamlessly blend into the shadows. Living in a clan provides a layer of safety. The second reason is the coatl's mate. The only dragon she doesn't dislike. When near Nyx, it's as if Maliciuex is just a little calmer and more open- more accepting of her clanmates. She clearly still resents them and thinks they're stupid, but she's not as blunt with her delivery of insults. ....if only the two could be by each other's side all the time, but that in itself would bring some other problems with it.
@VulpineTrickster
Petunia

Symbolic meaning(s):
Anger | distain | I’m not proud | Resentment | Your presence soothes me.
il_570xN.1128163911_hh7s.jpg

No one knows just why Maliciuex even wants to stay near other dragons. The coatl CLEARLY doesn't like them- she barely tolerates most others, seeing herself as smarter and more skilled than most. She still earns her keep by enchanting various tools and weapons, but really those fools always ask for the same- no creativity or experimentation, but that's to be expected with dragons like those.

the dark coatl's dislike towards her clanmates is so strong, that most genuinly wonder why she's even there- clearly, she despises most other dragons, so why stay here? There's plenty of places where Maliciuex could live in isolation, and many have begun to hope that she'll leave someday- it would certainly boost morale.

There's multiple reasons why Maliciuex doesn't leave; the first of which is safety. The tangled woods are not a safe place, even for ones born there and ones that can seamlessly blend into the shadows. Living in a clan provides a layer of safety.

The second reason is the coatl's mate. The only dragon she doesn't dislike.

When near Nyx, it's as if Maliciuex is just a little calmer and more open- more accepting of her clanmates. She clearly still resents them and thinks they're stupid, but she's not as blunt with her delivery of insults.

....if only the two could be by each other's side all the time, but that in itself would bring some other problems with it.
Free lore thread
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte

@Kindryte
OMG I love it! You did an amazing job! \^O^/ I never knew that petunias can represent anger and distain. I'm definitely going to purchase a flower language book :D
@Kindryte
OMG I love it! You did an amazing job! \^O^/ I never knew that petunias can represent anger and distain. I'm definitely going to purchase a flower language book :D
@VulpineTrickster
I'd reccomend 'The Complete Language Of Flowers; a definitive & illustrated history' by S. Theresa Dietz. It's the book I use.
@VulpineTrickster
I'd reccomend 'The Complete Language Of Flowers; a definitive & illustrated history' by S. Theresa Dietz. It's the book I use.
Free lore thread
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte

@Kindryte Orange for Puiq! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89508590][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/895086/89508590_350.png[/img][/url]
@Kindryte

Orange for Puiq!

89508590_350.png
Gem sales
1 2 3 4