Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Clean Up Crew Hub
[center][size=4]Hello! This is the DTDAY clean up crew thread. This is simply a thread for me to use to contact clean up crew members faster.[/center] ------------ [center][size=4]How this works:[/center] [list][*][size=4]I am contacted by someone who needs a claim fulfillment. [*][size=4]I ping everyone on the crew here. [*][size=4]The first to respond gets the claim and I go to your PMs giving you the claim details. [*][size=4]Once finalized, it goes like normal where I just add the person to your slots on thread. [*][size=4]When you confirm with me you have sent it to the person, they will be removed.[/list] ------------ [center][size=4]If you would like to join the crew, please read all DTDAY thread rules [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3317456/1#post_3317456]here[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3317456/1#post_56244033]here[/url]. Once you have read them all, feel free to join the pinglist below. People are able to join whenever as long as they are not on the cool down from a previous joining. If you join this crew, know you are able to still make for fun claims! You just still have to follow the rules of course. Clean Up Crew and for fun claims are separate and do not overlap. If you would like to leave the crew for those already on it, just remove yourself from the pinglist. If you have something come up and are not able to participate in this, feel free to just leave the pinglist then join later. This thread is not for DTDAY thread users to contact the clean up crew directly. People seeking to have a claim fulfilled must go through me first.[/center] ------------
Hello! This is the DTDAY clean up crew thread. This is simply a thread for me to use to contact clean up crew members faster.

How this works:
  • I am contacted by someone who needs a claim fulfillment.
  • I ping everyone on the crew here.
  • The first to respond gets the claim and I go to your PMs giving you the claim details.
  • Once finalized, it goes like normal where I just add the person to your slots on thread.
  • When you confirm with me you have sent it to the person, they will be removed.

If you would like to join the crew, please read all DTDAY thread rules here and here. Once you have read them all, feel free to join the pinglist below. People are able to join whenever as long as they are not on the cool down from a previous joining.

If you join this crew, know you are able to still make for fun claims! You just still have to follow the rules of course. Clean Up Crew and for fun claims are separate and do not overlap.

If you would like to leave the crew for those already on it, just remove yourself from the pinglist. If you have something come up and are not able to participate in this, feel free to just leave the pinglist then join later.

This thread is not for DTDAY thread users to contact the clean up crew directly. People seeking to have a claim fulfilled must go through me first.

[center][size=5]Rules/Other Things:[/size][/center] ----------- [LIST] [*][size=4]All of the rules above still apply to this crew, picked up claims from the crew don't count under the limit of course but just for fun claims do. [*][size=4]Please expect questions/contact, both from me and the people you are drawing for. [*][size=4]Be able to complete art regularly if you take this role. [list][*][size=4]I'm currently going to give a wide range of a week to complete a taken up piece of art. Try to get it as done soon as able though! This is scheduled to change if anything happens.[/list] [*][size=4]If you have something come up or are taking a longer time, just send a message and I can move some claims around. [*][size=4]If you would like to join, please see the Clean Up Crew hub thread. [/LIST] ------------- [center][size=4]If you cause problems, I may have to stop distributing claims to you. Please keep that in mind.[/center] -------------
Rules/Other Things:

• All of the rules above still apply to this crew, picked up claims from the crew don't count under the limit of course but just for fun claims do.
  • Please expect questions/contact, both from me and the people you are drawing for.
  • Be able to complete art regularly if you take this role.
    • I'm currently going to give a wide range of a week to complete a taken up piece of art. Try to get it as done soon as able though! This is scheduled to change if anything happens.
  • If you have something come up or are taking a longer time, just send a message and I can move some claims around.
  • If you would like to join, please see the Clean Up Crew hub thread.

If you cause problems, I may have to stop distributing claims to you. Please keep that in mind.

This post shows any active claims and people with limited slot numbers. I've moved it from the main thread to keep all Clean Up Crew stuff here and easy to read as well as to de-clutter the main thread.

Bullet points mean there is no slot limit. Numbered will have the number of slots that person can take. If you have bullet or numbered slots and would like to change one to the other or the amount, just contact me.

@/Dragonafang
  1. Name/link here.
  2. Name/link here.

@/Hawkeyyee
  1. Name/Link here.
  2. Name/Link here.
  3. Name/Link here.

@/Nekomori
  1. Name/link here.

Name/Link is for the claim. I will be putting the persons username, not pinged, and the post link to their name for easy access.

And yes! Clean up crew members can 100% do for fun claims.

This post shows any active claims and people with limited slot numbers. I've moved it from the main thread to keep all Clean Up Crew stuff here and easy to read as well as to de-clutter the main thread.

Bullet points mean there is no slot limit. Numbered will have the number of slots that person can take. If you have bullet or numbered slots and would like to change one to the other or the amount, just contact me.

@/Dragonafang
  1. Name/link here.
  2. Name/link here.

@/Hawkeyyee
  1. Name/Link here.
  2. Name/Link here.
  3. Name/Link here.

@/Nekomori
  1. Name/link here.

Name/Link is for the claim. I will be putting the persons username, not pinged, and the post link to their name for easy access.

And yes! Clean up crew members can 100% do for fun claims.

Reserve just in case
Reserve just in case
@bogbees @Newni @FatherGascoigne @Erisdar @InfectedWolf @VanillaCapricorn @Lunaralight @Dragonafang @cordifolium @Hawkeyyee @themirrorswish @Cryptidove @Icengate @fairycatrainbow @BPlusSupernova @Nekomori @orchidtones

And here we go! Sorry for the ping everyone but I've decided to switch the clean up crew over to the site supported pinglist system, so please join the widget below. This also means I've removed the cooldown period on leaving the clean up crew and you're really free to hop on and hop off the pinglist as much as you want!

@bogbees @Newni @FatherGascoigne @Erisdar @InfectedWolf @VanillaCapricorn @Lunaralight @Dragonafang @cordifolium @Hawkeyyee @themirrorswish @Cryptidove @Icengate @fairycatrainbow @BPlusSupernova @Nekomori @orchidtones

And here we go! Sorry for the ping everyone but I've decided to switch the clean up crew over to the site supported pinglist system, so please join the widget below. This also means I've removed the cooldown period on leaving the clean up crew and you're really free to hop on and hop off the pinglist as much as you want!

Hello! Someone needs their claim fulfilled (I will be editing this link out after it is claimed, this is to avoid a catalogue of unfinished claims that could be seen as a form of blacklist):

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3317456/37#post_56609617 - The person you are drawing for is Oopsie4711.

First person to reply will:
Claim this.
Get a PM with the link to the claim for easy access.

If there is not a reply within three days this will become void and I will draw for the claim myself.

@Clean Up Crew
Hello! Someone needs their claim fulfilled (I will be editing this link out after it is claimed, this is to avoid a catalogue of unfinished claims that could be seen as a form of blacklist):

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3317456/37#post_56609617 - The person you are drawing for is Oopsie4711.

Claim this.

If there is not a reply within three days this will become void and I will draw for the claim myself.

@Clean Up Crew

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3317456/16#post_56370257 - The person you are drawing for is Rinrar.
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2759138/1371#post_55987187 - The person you are drawing for is starwolfishere

Claim this.

@Clean Up Crew

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3317456/16#post_56370257 - The person you are drawing for is Rinrar.
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2759138/1371#post_55987187 - The person you are drawing for is starwolfishere

Claim this.

@Clean Up Crew
Claiming starwolfishere!
Claiming starwolfishere!
IbmKJK2.png[/url]