Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | — afri's New art archive [comments ok!]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
The Girlfriend... soo true!!! the huge bows r so cute and the pink and purples remind me of like.. mm.. berry ice cream.. delicious.. (food brained) looking so respectfully. excellent as always
The Girlfriend... soo true!!! the huge bows r so cute and the pink and purples remind me of like.. mm.. berry ice cream.. delicious.. (food brained) looking so respectfully. excellent as always
signature2.png
we all got to compare your characters to food uhh red guy is raspberry. i kind of feel like me and your friends(?) are all the peanut gallery now every time you post, i got to say something goofy as i always do uh. man who makes all the clothes for these guys, do they walk into the tailor and its just what the hell you got 6 limbs or is that normal in their world.

uh im a little tired right now, purple and blue is a nice combo i don't see it much outisde of really saturated pallets.
we all got to compare your characters to food uhh red guy is raspberry. i kind of feel like me and your friends(?) are all the peanut gallery now every time you post, i got to say something goofy as i always do uh. man who makes all the clothes for these guys, do they walk into the tailor and its just what the hell you got 6 limbs or is that normal in their world.

uh im a little tired right now, purple and blue is a nice combo i don't see it much outisde of really saturated pallets.
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
oh my your new designs are breathtaking as always,,

ginkgo guy gives me carnival at sunset vibes, with fireworks and drifting will-o-wisps. girlfriend on the other hand makes me think of flowers blooming on a quiet pond at dusk! ahhhh they are so pretty ;w;
oh my your new designs are breathtaking as always,,

ginkgo guy gives me carnival at sunset vibes, with fireworks and drifting will-o-wisps. girlfriend on the other hand makes me think of flowers blooming on a quiet pond at dusk! ahhhh they are so pretty ;w;
Tirtouga | FR +16 | she/her

i got shy about responding all of a sudden aogfdjflkgfj but i really appreciate all your sweet comments, thank you guys!!! T__T [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1]
i got shy about responding all of a sudden aogfdjflkgfj but i really appreciate all your sweet comments, thank you guys!!! T__T
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
now these are far from my usual art but my friends and i have been obsessing over yumemiushi again so i decided to make some of my OCs into them dlfkgjdlkgjf they are a san-ei brand that is basically sea slugs based on desserts/candies or things like stars. very cute. it would be so fun to offer these as like a YCH commission option but i got scared thinking about copyright stuff even though i have no idea how that would actually come into play but either way i will probably not look into it for now and maybe just offer them for free every now and then...... [img]https://i.imgur.com/yKNuK7w.png[/img] [size=2]the top left one isnt an oc or anything but rather a slug based off of tsumugi aoba of enstars fame i did for a friend.
now these are far from my usual art but my friends and i have been obsessing over yumemiushi again so i decided to make some of my OCs into them dlfkgjdlkgjf
they are a san-ei brand that is basically sea slugs based on desserts/candies or things like stars. very cute.

it would be so fun to offer these as like a YCH commission option but i got scared thinking about copyright stuff even though i have no idea how that would actually come into play but either way i will probably not look into it for now and maybe just offer them for free every now and then......
yKNuK7w.png
the top left one isnt an oc or anything but rather a slug based off of tsumugi aoba of enstars fame i did for a friend.
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
ahh i saw you upload the one of minami...these are so cute :eye: if you'd ever be interested in an art trade of one of these in exchange for a colored chibi (or something else) of mine in the future i'd love to be informed :3x
ahh i saw you upload the one of minami...these are so cute :eye: if you'd ever be interested in an art trade of one of these in exchange for a colored chibi (or something else) of mine in the future i'd love to be informed :3x
Untitled1590_20240226081000.png
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
@rubin
THANK UU i would totally be down for a little trade and could do one now if you want :3x feel free to message me anytime down the line hehehe
@rubin
THANK UU i would totally be down for a little trade and could do one now if you want :3x feel free to message me anytime down the line hehehe
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
please lmk whenever you feel like diodling more of these guys i would love funny rose slug (you say free but i do not know the word i will still tip).

but now im debating if i need one of these irl, i already saw cute food themed dinosaurs and the bellzi long dragon my money can only go so far T_T
please lmk whenever you feel like diodling more of these guys i would love funny rose slug (you say free but i do not know the word i will still tip).

but now im debating if i need one of these irl, i already saw cute food themed dinosaurs and the bellzi long dragon my money can only go so far T_T
@bulrush
YEAAA id be down to do one for you rn but i might be a little slow bc of school stuff this weekend QwQb if you don't mind that though feel free to send any more details you might have in mind hehe

ive seen bellzi plushies around in stores but never the long dragon before, its so cute omg?! T_T
i highly recommend yumemiushi tjough they are so small and cute.. even if shipping from japan can be a pain (sob)... here is an old picture i found of a few of mine :thumbsup:
@bulrush
YEAAA id be down to do one for you rn but i might be a little slow bc of school stuff this weekend QwQb if you don't mind that though feel free to send any more details you might have in mind hehe

ive seen bellzi plushies around in stores but never the long dragon before, its so cute omg?! T_T
i highly recommend yumemiushi tjough they are so small and cute.. even if shipping from japan can be a pain (sob)... here is an old picture i found of a few of mine :thumbsup:
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
idk what details you'd need but *gestures at briar because im on my phone right now* if you'd be interested in drawing them as a wet beast. the long dragon was released at the start of this year so its new (and still not in stock yet) i was so tempted to order the golden one but it was like an hour away from closing when i even noticed and i couldn't justify it lmao. but augh the konpeito slug is so tempting that is my number one food i've been wanting to try idk where to find it.
idk what details you'd need but *gestures at briar because im on my phone right now* if you'd be interested in drawing them as a wet beast. the long dragon was released at the start of this year so its new (and still not in stock yet) i was so tempted to order the golden one but it was like an hour away from closing when i even noticed and i couldn't justify it lmao. but augh the konpeito slug is so tempting that is my number one food i've been wanting to try idk where to find it.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13