Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [story cuz im bored] The Hidden Clan
PINGLIST: [pinglist=16996] Details before reading: Tors is a male Fae dragon. [b]Chapter 1[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90642664]Tors[/url] has been exploring for many days, trying to find a new home in the forest. Unfortunately, he hadn't found one and is still exploring. [i]Hopefully, some other dragons would appear...[/i] Tors thought. He couldn't find anything. Fortunately, there were many insects that Tors could eat and some lakes he could drink from. He always brought many tree sap along with him to spin his roosts. Once he was tired, he would go and catch insects. He was okay with eating any of them, and he does not really like eating plants, meat or seafood. Sometimes his wings would be too sore to fly anymore, so he just rests a little by sitting down Soon, it was night. Tors started to move but stopped suddenly. [i]I'm not tired...[/i] Tors thought, [i]Maybe I should just... Explore a little.[/i] He stood up and started walking. That was when he found a hole big enough to fit a dragon far bigger than himself. Filled with curiosity, Tors went in. Each flutter of wings that was heard was like a mystery unveiling itself. At last, he reached the end. Looking around, he saw three medium-sized caves with holes in them. He thought, [i]They could be places to sleep, to nurse or to heal![/i] He smiled brightly and explored more. The clearing was not dirty at all, there were no fallen leaves on the ground or mud on the ground. The ceiling was exposed to the bright rays of moonlight. [i]This is it. This is...[/i] [i]My home...[/i] AUTHOR COMMENTS: short chapter lol[emoji=skull size=1]
PINGLIST:

Details before reading: Tors is a male Fae dragon.

Chapter 1

Tors has been exploring for many days, trying to find a new home in the forest. Unfortunately, he hadn't found one and is still exploring.

Hopefully, some other dragons would appear... Tors thought. He couldn't find anything. Fortunately, there were many insects that Tors could eat and some lakes he could drink from. He always brought many tree sap along with him to spin his roosts.

Once he was tired, he would go and catch insects. He was okay with eating any of them, and he does not really like eating plants, meat or seafood.

Sometimes his wings would be too sore to fly anymore, so he just rests a little by sitting down

Soon, it was night. Tors started to move but stopped suddenly.

I'm not tired... Tors thought, Maybe I should just... Explore a little. He stood up and started walking. That was when he found a hole big enough to fit a dragon far bigger than himself.

Filled with curiosity, Tors went in. Each flutter of wings that was heard was like a mystery unveiling itself. At last, he reached the end.

Looking around, he saw three medium-sized caves with holes in them. He thought, They could be places to sleep, to nurse or to heal! He smiled brightly and explored more.

The clearing was not dirty at all, there were no fallen leaves on the ground or mud on the ground. The ceiling was exposed to the bright rays of moonlight.

This is it. This is...

My home...

AUTHOR COMMENTS:

short chapter lol
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png Moonwatcher simp
PINGLIST:

Chapter 2

Tors blinked in amazement. He finally found a home for himself, and hopefully others.

I'm tired now... I should make a nest in one of those dens... Tors thought. He went inside the largest den -- which was on the right and took out some tree sap from a pouch he was carrying and started to spin his nest, weaving it into the inner walls of the den.

"Drip, drip," It started to rain. Tors shifted his gaze and saw raindrops outside the den entrance. The darkening sky was illuminated by the sudden and powerful flashes of lightning, while the sound of thunder echoed, creating an intense atmosphere.

Ignoring the uncomfortable sound of thunder, Tors lay down on the nest. Fortunately, the den was sheltered. Soon he drifted off to sleep.
The rain finally ended. At the same time, Tors was awake, thinking, Well, I should explore a little now that the rain stopped. He exited the den entrance and went through the hole that brought him to his new home.

Outside, birds were chirping and the grass rustled. With good vision, Tors could see some sand and water just a few steps after it. I should explore that place, Tors thought with curiosity.

With his light wings, he flew to the area.

But to his horror, he saw...

Another dragon... but it was lying down with their claws outstretched, four closed eyes and an open mouth.

Fearfully, Tors got nearer to it. It turned out to be a Mirror dragon, unlike Tors being a Fae. And... it was female. Her scales were fire-coloured while her wings were the colour of chocolate. Fortunately, she was still alive, since Tors noticed that she was breathing.

Tors thought, She was probably caught in the storm... Concerned, he poked her with a claw.

The Mirror dragon's eyes flickered open, she hissed, "...who are you? Where am I?" Her tone was aggressive. She stood up in front of him menacingly.

Tors replied kindly, "I'm Tors, and you're... near my home? What's your name?"

"My name's Auralion," replied the dragon sternly.

"Where did you come from?" Tors asked.

Auralion shrugged, "Probably from the other side of the water."

"I guess you could come with me..." Tors said. Maybe he could be in a clan, which seemed like a good idea.

"Why should I?" Auralion answered fiercely.

"Because you look lost and without a home, I've felt that before," Tors said calmly.

"Fine..." Auralion muttered grumpily.

Then they went to Tors' home...

or clan.

END-OF-CHAPTER AUTHOR NOTES:

None
PINGLIST:

Chapter 2

Tors blinked in amazement. He finally found a home for himself, and hopefully others.

I'm tired now... I should make a nest in one of those dens... Tors thought. He went inside the largest den -- which was on the right and took out some tree sap from a pouch he was carrying and started to spin his nest, weaving it into the inner walls of the den.

"Drip, drip," It started to rain. Tors shifted his gaze and saw raindrops outside the den entrance. The darkening sky was illuminated by the sudden and powerful flashes of lightning, while the sound of thunder echoed, creating an intense atmosphere.

Ignoring the uncomfortable sound of thunder, Tors lay down on the nest. Fortunately, the den was sheltered. Soon he drifted off to sleep.
The rain finally ended. At the same time, Tors was awake, thinking, Well, I should explore a little now that the rain stopped. He exited the den entrance and went through the hole that brought him to his new home.

Outside, birds were chirping and the grass rustled. With good vision, Tors could see some sand and water just a few steps after it. I should explore that place, Tors thought with curiosity.

With his light wings, he flew to the area.

But to his horror, he saw...

Another dragon... but it was lying down with their claws outstretched, four closed eyes and an open mouth.

Fearfully, Tors got nearer to it. It turned out to be a Mirror dragon, unlike Tors being a Fae. And... it was female. Her scales were fire-coloured while her wings were the colour of chocolate. Fortunately, she was still alive, since Tors noticed that she was breathing.

Tors thought, She was probably caught in the storm... Concerned, he poked her with a claw.

The Mirror dragon's eyes flickered open, she hissed, "...who are you? Where am I?" Her tone was aggressive. She stood up in front of him menacingly.

Tors replied kindly, "I'm Tors, and you're... near my home? What's your name?"

"My name's Auralion," replied the dragon sternly.

"Where did you come from?" Tors asked.

Auralion shrugged, "Probably from the other side of the water."

"I guess you could come with me..." Tors said. Maybe he could be in a clan, which seemed like a good idea.

"Why should I?" Auralion answered fiercely.

"Because you look lost and without a home, I've felt that before," Tors said calmly.

"Fine..." Auralion muttered grumpily.

Then they went to Tors' home...

or clan.

END-OF-CHAPTER AUTHOR NOTES:

None
PINGLIST: [pinglist=16996] [b]Chapter 3[/b] [i]Hmm... quite beautiful...[/i] Auralion thought carefully. Just then, she heard a scuffling noise coming from behind her. She spun around and was surprised to see the tiny figure of Tors carrying a pile of leaves in his talons and flying to a den slowly. "What are you doing?" Auralion asked, curious but not kind. Tors almost jumped, “I’m gathering leaves for your nest?” He said kindly. “I can do it myself!” Auralion snapped, irritated. She startled the tiny Fae dragon into dropping his pile of leaves. They fell slowly as the wind blew on their thin shapes. [i]I should leave this place as soon as possible.[/i] Feeling guilty for being hostile to Tors, Auralion glanced at his small flabbergasted face as a small wave of regret flooded her. [i]Stop it, Auralion, you shouldn’t feel guilt; that's a weakness. He's just a fool who thinks he could earn trust by being kind, [/i] Auralion thought grumpily. [i]Time to make my nest... I should at least stay here for a while...[/i] Then Auralion looked at the den to the right, she headed inside. Inside, there was a nest made of tree sap. Auralion muttered, "What a weird nest..." She headed out of the den and exited the camp, looking for some twigs. There it was! Some twigs were on the ground beside a large tree. She took most of them. And as more twigs rested on her scales, she went back to Tors' camp. Auralion walked past Tors as she went to her den. When she was inside, she placed the twigs messily on the ground next to Tors' nest. [i]That should do,[/i] she thought. Suddenly, she heard light-wing noises coming toward her. She turned around and saw Tors and frowned, "Why are you here, small dragon?" "It's getting late," Tors said in his kind voice. Auralion watched as he flew to his nest. Then he noticed Auralion's nest, "You don't like leaves?" Auralion shook her head, irritated, "They are too soft for me!" "Hm? Okay," Tors answered. Strangely, Auralion feels happy when she talks to Tors. She didn't know why. She also blushes when she sees Tors, which is weird since she despised him ever since she met him. [i]No, Auralion, dragons are supposed to be powerful and fierce, unlike that tiny brat.[/i] The last rays of the sun dipped below the horizon. The air was still warm from the day's heat, but it was slowly cooling down as night fell. Auralion settled down into the nest, while Tors tucked his head under his wings and lay on his nest made of tree sap. The sky was now a deep shade of blue, and the stars were starting to twinkle in the distance. "Auralion," Tors whispered to her. "Do you want to stay with me... in this [i]clan[/i]?" Auralion frowned while thinking deeply, she DID NOT want to live with him forever. She thought furiously, [i]Really? He really wants ME to be in his stupid clan?[/i] [i]Say no, Auralion.[/i] [i]Say. No.[/i] [i]SAY NO.[/i] "Yes," she whispered. [img]https://i.imgur.com/vnyWk1h.png[/img]
PINGLIST:

Chapter 3

Hmm... quite beautiful... Auralion thought carefully. Just then, she heard a scuffling noise coming from behind her. She spun around and was surprised to see the tiny figure of Tors carrying a pile of leaves in his talons and flying to a den slowly.

"What are you doing?" Auralion asked, curious but not kind.

Tors almost jumped, “I’m gathering leaves for your nest?” He said kindly.

“I can do it myself!” Auralion snapped, irritated. She startled the tiny Fae dragon into dropping his pile of leaves. They fell slowly as the wind blew on their thin shapes. I should leave this place as soon as possible.

Feeling guilty for being hostile to Tors, Auralion glanced at his small flabbergasted face as a small wave of regret flooded her.

Stop it, Auralion, you shouldn’t feel guilt; that's a weakness. He's just a fool who thinks he could earn trust by being kind, Auralion thought grumpily.

Time to make my nest... I should at least stay here for a while...

Then Auralion looked at the den to the right, she headed inside. Inside, there was a nest made of tree sap. Auralion muttered, "What a weird nest..." She headed out of the den and exited the camp, looking for some twigs.

There it was! Some twigs were on the ground beside a large tree. She took most of them. And as more twigs rested on her scales, she went back to Tors' camp.

Auralion walked past Tors as she went to her den. When she was inside, she placed the twigs messily on the ground next to Tors' nest. That should do, she thought.

Suddenly, she heard light-wing noises coming toward her. She turned around and saw Tors and frowned, "Why are you here, small dragon?"

"It's getting late," Tors said in his kind voice. Auralion watched as he flew to his nest. Then he noticed Auralion's nest, "You don't like leaves?"

Auralion shook her head, irritated, "They are too soft for me!"

"Hm? Okay," Tors answered.

Strangely, Auralion feels happy when she talks to Tors. She didn't know why. She also blushes when she sees Tors, which is weird since she despised him ever since she met him. No, Auralion, dragons are supposed to be powerful and fierce, unlike that tiny brat.

The last rays of the sun dipped below the horizon. The air was still warm from the day's heat, but it was slowly cooling down as night fell. Auralion settled down into the nest, while Tors tucked his head under his wings and lay on his nest made of tree sap. The sky was now a deep shade of blue, and the stars were starting to twinkle in the distance.

"Auralion," Tors whispered to her. "Do you want to stay with me... in this clan?"

Auralion frowned while thinking deeply, she DID NOT want to live with him forever. She thought furiously, Really? He really wants ME to be in his stupid clan?

Say no, Auralion.

Say. No.

SAY NO.

"Yes," she whispered.

vnyWk1h.png
PINGLIST: [pinglist=16996] [b]Chapter 4[/b] [i]She said yes![/i] Tors thought, his eyes gleaming with happiness. Auralion frowned, hissing, "I didn't mean that!" "But you already said it," Tors pointed out. Auralion growled without responding. She turned her head away from Tors, annoyed and drifted off to sleep. Tors stared at her sadly. The thing she did not know was that Tors really liked her, which could turn into love. But Tors could see her blushing at him at some points, although she rarely smiled at him. Tors sighed. He closed his eyes and went to sleep. The next day, Tors noticed that Auralion was no longer in her nest made of twigs. He thought sadly, [i]She left...[/i] Tors flew out of his and Auralion's den gloomily. Just then, he noticed Auralion's fire-coloured scales moving around the camp. Tors' eyes shone with the brightness of a thousand suns. He said to her, "Hi, Auralion. You didn't leave? You're joining me?" Auralion did not answer for a moment, after what seemed like an eternity, she smiled. SHE SMILED. And then she said, "No, I didn't leave, small dragon. And yes, I decided to join you." "Really?" Tors exclaimed. "Yep," Auralion said, keeping her gaze away from him. Suddenly, the noises of some dragons were heard. Auralion started heading toward the noise. Tors replied hastily, "I'll see to it." Auralion glared at him reluctantly but nodded. Tors reached the area with the noise. He realised that the noises must have belonged to hatchlings. He saw two small-but-bigger-than-him figures moving around and hid in a bush that they might not be able to notice. He saw two hatchlings, and they were both the same breed — Auraboas. But they were different genders. The male had saffron-coloured scales and bubblegum-coloured wings. He was looking around helplessly along with the female, who had honey-coloured scales and olive-coloured wings. Tors then listened closely to their conversation. "I swear, Tasmos, I don't know where we are!" The male cried to the female. The female, who was probably called Tasmos replied, "But Flameangel, we could go back, can't we? I mean, we always went back to our different parents when we got lost." The male, probably named Flameangel replied, "This time, we [i]are[/i] lost. Look, I don't even recognise this place!" "I guess you have a point, Flameangel," Tasmos responded sadly. [i]I should make my move now[/i], Tors thought carefully. He went away from the bush he was hiding and confronted the two hatchlings. "Why and what are you doing here?" Tors asked them, with kindness in his tone. "Eek!" The two dragons screamed. They slowly backed away from him. "Wait!" Tors started, "I'm not going to hurt you!" "MOMMY!! THERE'S A SMALL DRAGON BULLYING US!" Flameangel exclaimed out of the blue, while Tasmos started sobbing. "It's okay!" Tors said in a calming tone. But Flameangel broke into tears, alongside Tasmos. Being as patient as he is, Tors said, "Come on, I can bring you to my clan and you'll be safe there." "B-But it's scary without my parents," Tasmos said as more tears flowed down her eyes. Tors whispered, "It's not scary in my clan, but it's scary outside of it, you should follow me." Flameangel shifted his gaze to Tasmos, and Tasmos looked up at her friend. They both nodded and said at the same time, "Okay..." "Alright, make sure you stay with me," Tors told them kindly. [i]Is this how being a father feels like?[/i] In no time, they reached Tors' clan's camp. "Wow!" Flameangel whispered to Tasmos, awestruck, "This place is so huge!" "I know, right!" Tasmos replied softly. [i]They could use the other den to sleep[/i], Tors thought. Tors told them, "Go explore as much as you want." After the two Auraboas scurried away, he went to find Auralion. He saw her glaring at the two hatchlings outside the den that he and her slept in. "Hi," Tors said, flying toward her. "Why did you bring [i]them[/i] here?" Auralion asked furiously. "They were lost, and they couldn't find their parents," Tors said sympathetically. Auralion grumbled. "Auralion," Tors said, "I've been meaning to tell you this." Auralion met his gaze, "What?" "I-I love..." "You." Auralion finished for him. "I was planning to tell you, but..." "It's okay," Auralion replied. AUTHOR NOTES: I just found out that Faes are tinier than humans and Mirrors are supposed to be larger than them but I made them the same size. I should've done research lol. Now my whole life is over. HELP[emoji=skull size=1]
PINGLIST:

Chapter 4

She said yes! Tors thought, his eyes gleaming with happiness.

Auralion frowned, hissing, "I didn't mean that!"

"But you already said it," Tors pointed out.

Auralion growled without responding. She turned her head away from Tors, annoyed and drifted off to sleep.

Tors stared at her sadly. The thing she did not know was that Tors really liked her, which could turn into love.

But Tors could see her blushing at him at some points, although she rarely smiled at him. Tors sighed. He closed his eyes and went to sleep.

The next day, Tors noticed that Auralion was no longer in her nest made of twigs. He thought sadly, She left...

Tors flew out of his and Auralion's den gloomily. Just then, he noticed Auralion's fire-coloured scales moving around the camp. Tors' eyes shone with the brightness of a thousand suns. He said to her, "Hi, Auralion. You didn't leave? You're joining me?"

Auralion did not answer for a moment, after what seemed like an eternity, she smiled. SHE SMILED. And then she said, "No, I didn't leave, small dragon. And yes, I decided to join you."

"Really?" Tors exclaimed.

"Yep," Auralion said, keeping her gaze away from him.

Suddenly, the noises of some dragons were heard. Auralion started heading toward the noise.

Tors replied hastily, "I'll see to it." Auralion glared at him reluctantly but nodded.

Tors reached the area with the noise. He realised that the noises must have belonged to hatchlings.

He saw two small-but-bigger-than-him figures moving around and hid in a bush that they might not be able to notice. He saw two hatchlings, and they were both the same breed — Auraboas. But they were different genders. The male had saffron-coloured scales and bubblegum-coloured wings. He was looking around helplessly along with the female, who had honey-coloured scales and olive-coloured wings. Tors then listened closely to their conversation.

"I swear, Tasmos, I don't know where we are!" The male cried to the female.

The female, who was probably called Tasmos replied, "But Flameangel, we could go back, can't we? I mean, we always went back to our different parents when we got lost."

The male, probably named Flameangel replied, "This time, we are lost. Look, I don't even recognise this place!"

"I guess you have a point, Flameangel," Tasmos responded sadly.

I should make my move now, Tors thought carefully. He went away from the bush he was hiding and confronted the two hatchlings.

"Why and what are you doing here?" Tors asked them, with kindness in his tone.

"Eek!" The two dragons screamed. They slowly backed away from him.

"Wait!" Tors started, "I'm not going to hurt you!"

"MOMMY!! THERE'S A SMALL DRAGON BULLYING US!" Flameangel exclaimed out of the blue, while Tasmos started sobbing.

"It's okay!" Tors said in a calming tone.

But Flameangel broke into tears, alongside Tasmos.

Being as patient as he is, Tors said, "Come on, I can bring you to my clan and you'll be safe there."

"B-But it's scary without my parents," Tasmos said as more tears flowed down her eyes.

Tors whispered, "It's not scary in my clan, but it's scary outside of it, you should follow me."

Flameangel shifted his gaze to Tasmos, and Tasmos looked up at her friend. They both nodded and said at the same time, "Okay..."

"Alright, make sure you stay with me," Tors told them kindly. Is this how being a father feels like?

In no time, they reached Tors' clan's camp.

"Wow!" Flameangel whispered to Tasmos, awestruck, "This place is so huge!"

"I know, right!" Tasmos replied softly.

They could use the other den to sleep, Tors thought.

Tors told them, "Go explore as much as you want." After the two Auraboas scurried away, he went to find Auralion.

He saw her glaring at the two hatchlings outside the den that he and her slept in.

"Hi," Tors said, flying toward her.

"Why did you bring them here?" Auralion asked furiously.

"They were lost, and they couldn't find their parents," Tors said sympathetically.

Auralion grumbled.

"Auralion," Tors said, "I've been meaning to tell you this."

Auralion met his gaze, "What?"

"I-I love..."

"You." Auralion finished for him.

"I was planning to tell you, but..."

"It's okay," Auralion replied.

AUTHOR NOTES:
I just found out that Faes are tinier than humans and Mirrors are supposed to be larger than them but I made them the same size.

I should've done research lol. Now my whole life is over.

HELP
[center][size=6][b]Map for the Clan! :][/b][/size][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/R0bXnZg.png[/img]
Map for the Clan! :]
R0bXnZg.png
@New <The Hidden Clan> Chapter Pinglist

Chapter 5

He loves me... Auralion echoed while thinking.

With a visible nervousness, Tors curved his lips into a smile as he looked at her.

Auralion blushed.

It felt like a century until Auralion finally said, "Um... Let's go on a walk? Or fly?"

"Okay," Tors answered as his eyes gleamed brightly. He did a flip while flying.

The two dragons strode through the dense forest, their scales glistening and reflecting the rays of sunlight that filtered through the lush green canopy overhead. As they walked, they could feel the sun's warmth on their backs and the soft earth beneath their feet. The gentle rustling of leaves in the wind and the distant chirping of birds filled the air, creating a serene and peaceful atmosphere. It was a perfect day for a stroll in the woods, and they were enjoying every moment of it.

A soft flapping sound interrupted the silence. It sounded like the fluttering of tiny wings, similar to Tors' wings. The source of the sound was a mystery, but it was sudden and unexpected.

Finally, a Fae dragon of a similar but bigger size to Tors appeared. His scales showed a shade of obsidian, appearing crystalline. His wings displayed regal, radioactive green, radiating a sense of beauty. His eyes had a warm brown colour, adding to his overall appeal.

Then his eyes locked with Auralion, and then Tors. He looked at them, frozen, and said, "Hey." His voice was cool and smooth, and there was no sign of hesitation in it.

Auralion hissed, "Who are you?"

Tors poked Auralion, displaying his discomfort with Auralion's harsh tone.

The stranger chuckled, "No need to be so fierce, mysterious dragons, I come in peace -- I think, and I was hunting just now." He smiled, but Auralion could sense his kind tone.

"Oh..." Tors started to speak, "Um, are you like, uh, homeless?" His tone changed from kind to curious.

"I guess I am," He shrugged.

Tors let out his kind smile, flying over to the stranger, "Want to join my clan?"

"Fine with me," He said, "But what are your names? I'll let you know mine, if you wish, it's Rajin?"

"Cool name," Tors said, he pointed to Auralion, who was watching warily, "This is my partner, Auralion," then pointed to himself, "And I'm Tors."

"Cool name to you guys too," Rajin said in his cool voice.

"Follow us to the camp," Auralion spoke, turned her back and walked to her camp with Tors flying next to her.

Rajin followed confidently, smirking.

And after what felt like an eternity, the three dragons finally reached the camp.

They were greeted by Flameangel and Tasmos, who were running around playing tag.

"Hi, stranger!" Tasmos greeted. Flameangel looked at Rajin and blinked, staring into the obsidian dragon's small body.

Tors spoke up, "This is Rajin, he was out hunting and he decided to join our clan."

"Woo hoo!" New members!" Flameangel shouted enthusiastically. He spun around in a circle.

"There are so few members of your clan, bro," Rajin said in a bored but sarcastic tone.

The dragons soon introduced Rajin to every part of the camp, for example, where he sleeps.

Oh wait -- There was only one area that dragons go to in the camp.

Tors will probably make stuff like a fresh-kill pile, nursery, blah blah blah and other things, Auralion thought.

The day ended with Tors commanding Auralion to sleep next to him, with Auralion reluctantly agreeing. They were comfortable together, and Auralion had nothing to say about that.

author notes:
lazy chapter

Chapter 5

He loves me... Auralion echoed while thinking.

With a visible nervousness, Tors curved his lips into a smile as he looked at her.

Auralion blushed.

It felt like a century until Auralion finally said, "Um... Let's go on a walk? Or fly?"

"Okay," Tors answered as his eyes gleamed brightly. He did a flip while flying.

The two dragons strode through the dense forest, their scales glistening and reflecting the rays of sunlight that filtered through the lush green canopy overhead. As they walked, they could feel the sun's warmth on their backs and the soft earth beneath their feet. The gentle rustling of leaves in the wind and the distant chirping of birds filled the air, creating a serene and peaceful atmosphere. It was a perfect day for a stroll in the woods, and they were enjoying every moment of it.

A soft flapping sound interrupted the silence. It sounded like the fluttering of tiny wings, similar to Tors' wings. The source of the sound was a mystery, but it was sudden and unexpected.

Finally, a Fae dragon of a similar but bigger size to Tors appeared. His scales showed a shade of obsidian, appearing crystalline. His wings displayed regal, radioactive green, radiating a sense of beauty. His eyes had a warm brown colour, adding to his overall appeal.

Then his eyes locked with Auralion, and then Tors. He looked at them, frozen, and said, "Hey." His voice was cool and smooth, and there was no sign of hesitation in it.

Auralion hissed, "Who are you?"

Tors poked Auralion, displaying his discomfort with Auralion's harsh tone.

The stranger chuckled, "No need to be so fierce, mysterious dragons, I come in peace -- I think, and I was hunting just now." He smiled, but Auralion could sense his kind tone.

"Oh..." Tors started to speak, "Um, are you like, uh, homeless?" His tone changed from kind to curious.

"I guess I am," He shrugged.

Tors let out his kind smile, flying over to the stranger, "Want to join my clan?"

"Fine with me," He said, "But what are your names? I'll let you know mine, if you wish, it's Rajin?"

"Cool name," Tors said, he pointed to Auralion, who was watching warily, "This is my partner, Auralion," then pointed to himself, "And I'm Tors."

"Cool name to you guys too," Rajin said in his cool voice.

"Follow us to the camp," Auralion spoke, turned her back and walked to her camp with Tors flying next to her.

Rajin followed confidently, smirking.

And after what felt like an eternity, the three dragons finally reached the camp.

They were greeted by Flameangel and Tasmos, who were running around playing tag.

"Hi, stranger!" Tasmos greeted. Flameangel looked at Rajin and blinked, staring into the obsidian dragon's small body.

Tors spoke up, "This is Rajin, he was out hunting and he decided to join our clan."

"Woo hoo!" New members!" Flameangel shouted enthusiastically. He spun around in a circle.

"There are so few members of your clan, bro," Rajin said in a bored but sarcastic tone.

The dragons soon introduced Rajin to every part of the camp, for example, where he sleeps.

Oh wait -- There was only one area that dragons go to in the camp.

Tors will probably make stuff like a fresh-kill pile, nursery, blah blah blah and other things, Auralion thought.

The day ended with Tors commanding Auralion to sleep next to him, with Auralion reluctantly agreeing. They were comfortable together, and Auralion had nothing to say about that.

author notes:
lazy chapter
@pinglist-16996 [b]Chapter 6[/b] Flameangel woke up from his cosy dream filled with rainbows and stars and blinked open his eyes. He noticed that the sun had not risen yet, and Tasmos was still sleeping. [i]Should I wake her up?[/i] Flameangel thought, [i]It’s too early![/i] Flameangel decided to go and explore the forest and try hunting. He stood up and flew to somewhere near the camp, and started sniffing. He strolled through the undergrowth, navigating his way as he smelled scents of prey. Just then, a scuffling noise could be heard. Flameangel turned around but saw nothing. He decided to follow the noise. When he reached the area, he saw a young guardian hatchling. The guardian was a male. His scales are the colour of fog, with the texture of the planet; Jupiter. His wings were the colour of smoke, and lastly, sapphire peacock-like patterns were all over his body. When the guardian saw Flameangel, he hissed angrily and took a few steps back. Flameangel's eyes widened. [i]This hatchling is SO CUTE![/i] He thought joyously. Perhaps looking at Flameangel's expression, the guardian dragon tilted his head and sat down, possibly thinking Flameangel was barely a threat. Flameangel noticed him sit down and charged toward the hatchling. The young guardian hesitated and glared at Flameangel. But Flameangel was the first to speak, "Hi there, little guy!" "Go away!" The little hatchling hissed menacingly, or, cutely. "How cute!" Flameangel exclaimed. "What's your name? I'm Flameangel, by the way!" The fog-coloured dragon stiffened, "It's Link..." "Oh, okay! Nice to meet you, Link!" Flameangel greeted. Link was about the same size as him, kinda. "So where are your parents?" Link seemed to frown at the question, he replied softly, "I- I don't know... I was left here for a few days by them... I heard them arguing, too..." Flameangel's heart tightened with empathy as he heard the sad story of the poor hatchling. "Do you know how to hunt?" He asked. "No..." Link murmured. "Flameangel!" A voice called out. Link instantly hid under a bush, petrified. Tors' small figure flew to face Flameangel. He frowned (what did Auralion do to him [emoji=skull size=1]) and said, "What are you doing?" "I MET A NEW FRIEND!" Flameangel shouted happily. "But he might be a threat," Tors replied, a little bit fierce. "He is not!" Flameangel replied cheerfully. Tors eyes softened, "Oh, is that so?" [i]He really believes everything,[/i] Flameangel thought. He said, "Yep! Link, come out!" Link hesitantly came out of the bush he was hiding in and faced Tors. He whispered to Flameangel, "Wow, I thought he would be bigger." Tors gave Link a warm smile, “Hi, nice to meet you.” Link looked at the fae dragon hesitantly, trying to look twice his size. Flameangel told Link, “He’s no threat!” Link squinted at Flameangel skeptically. "Are you sure?" Flameangel nodded eagerly. "Yes! He doesn't have any ill intentions." Tors smiled at Link. "We'll take care of you." Link looked uncertain. He said, “Alright, I’ll join…” Flameangel beamed with pride. He had made a new friend and had helped him find a safe place to stay. He knew that Tors and the rest of the camp would take good care of Link. Tors said, “Follow us.” The tiny figure soared back towards the path leading to the camp, with Link and Flameangel trailing behind. As they made their way towards the camp, the anticipation of what awaited them grew stronger with each passing step. Finally, they arrived at the camp. As they came in through the entrance, a voice boomed, “TORS!” Link instantly ran behind Flameangel, terrified. Auralion’s head suddenly popped out. “WHERE WERE Y—,” Auralion shouted. She then noticed Link and glared at him. He glared back. She said, “Who’s that?” Tors smiled, “Oh, that’s Link, our newest member!”

Chapter 6
Flameangel woke up from his cosy dream filled with rainbows and stars and blinked open his eyes. He noticed that the sun had not risen yet, and Tasmos was still sleeping.

Should I wake her up? Flameangel thought, It’s too early!

Flameangel decided to go and explore the forest and try hunting. He stood up and flew to somewhere near the camp, and started sniffing. He strolled through the undergrowth, navigating his way as he smelled scents of prey.

Just then, a scuffling noise could be heard. Flameangel turned around but saw nothing. He decided to follow the noise.

When he reached the area, he saw a young guardian hatchling. The guardian was a male. His scales are the colour of fog, with the texture of the planet; Jupiter. His wings were the colour of smoke, and lastly, sapphire peacock-like patterns were all over his body.

When the guardian saw Flameangel, he hissed angrily and took a few steps back. Flameangel's eyes widened. This hatchling is SO CUTE! He thought joyously.

Perhaps looking at Flameangel's expression, the guardian dragon tilted his head and sat down, possibly thinking Flameangel was barely a threat. Flameangel noticed him sit down and charged toward the hatchling.

The young guardian hesitated and glared at Flameangel.

But Flameangel was the first to speak, "Hi there, little guy!"

"Go away!" The little hatchling hissed menacingly, or, cutely.

"How cute!" Flameangel exclaimed. "What's your name? I'm Flameangel, by the way!"

The fog-coloured dragon stiffened, "It's Link..."

"Oh, okay! Nice to meet you, Link!" Flameangel greeted. Link was about the same size as him, kinda. "So where are your parents?"

Link seemed to frown at the question, he replied softly, "I- I don't know... I was left here for a few days by them... I heard them arguing, too..."

Flameangel's heart tightened with empathy as he heard the sad story of the poor hatchling. "Do you know how to hunt?" He asked.

"No..." Link murmured.

"Flameangel!" A voice called out. Link instantly hid under a bush, petrified.

Tors' small figure flew to face Flameangel. He frowned (what did Auralion do to him ) and said, "What are you doing?"

"I MET A NEW FRIEND!" Flameangel shouted happily.

"But he might be a threat," Tors replied, a little bit fierce.

"He is not!" Flameangel replied cheerfully.

Tors eyes softened, "Oh, is that so?"

He really believes everything, Flameangel thought. He said, "Yep! Link, come out!"

Link hesitantly came out of the bush he was hiding in and faced Tors. He whispered to Flameangel, "Wow, I thought he would be bigger."

Tors gave Link a warm smile, “Hi, nice to meet you.”

Link looked at the fae dragon hesitantly, trying to look twice his size.

Flameangel told Link, “He’s no threat!”

Link squinted at Flameangel skeptically. "Are you sure?"

Flameangel nodded eagerly. "Yes! He doesn't have any ill intentions."

Tors smiled at Link. "We'll take care of you."

Link looked uncertain. He said, “Alright, I’ll join…”

Flameangel beamed with pride. He had made a new friend and had helped him find a safe place to stay. He knew that Tors and the rest of the camp would take good care of Link.

Tors said, “Follow us.” The tiny figure soared back towards the path leading to the camp, with Link and Flameangel trailing behind. As they made their way towards the camp, the anticipation of what awaited them grew stronger with each passing step. Finally, they arrived at the camp.

As they came in through the entrance, a voice boomed, “TORS!”

Link instantly ran behind Flameangel, terrified. Auralion’s head suddenly popped out.

“WHERE WERE Y—,” Auralion shouted. She then noticed Link and glared at him. He glared back. She said, “Who’s that?”

Tors smiled, “Oh, that’s Link, our newest member!”