Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Star Watch Haven Art Shop Reviews
[center][size=5][b]Welcome in![/b][/size] If you have found your way here, that means you have come to check out the reviews on my shop! All people who [b]have ordered[/b] from my shop and fill out the survey I sent them will get 5 gems off on their next order, and may have their review posted here! Link back to the art shop ---> [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3285579]Star Watch Haven Art Shop[/url] [size=2] (Fair warning, posting a random review below without buying from the art shop wont get you the 5 gems off.) [/size] [quote name=Arorix]"The art is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! It came out way better than I had expected! The time for receiving the art is honestly very quick (within the same day of the order), the quality of the art is exceptional, and the pricing is (in my opinion) very affordable! I 100% recommend this shop for people looking for fae, tundra, pearlcatcher, skydancer, guardian and mirror art!"[/quote] [quote name=AlterZero]"The art was quickly finished and looks perfect, even though the dragon didn't belong to the easiest guys. I'm ultra happy and huge thank you for all your work! ♥"[/quote] [/center]
Welcome in!

If you have found your way here, that means you have come to check out the reviews on my shop! All people who have ordered from my shop and fill out the survey I sent them will get 5 gems off on their next order, and may have their review posted here!

Link back to the art shop ---> Star Watch Haven Art Shop

(Fair warning, posting a random review below without buying from the art shop wont get you the 5 gems off.)

Arorix wrote:
"The art is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! It came out way better than I had expected! The time for receiving the art is honestly very quick (within the same day of the order), the quality of the art is exceptional, and the pricing is (in my opinion) very affordable! I 100% recommend this shop for people looking for fae, tundra, pearlcatcher, skydancer, guardian and mirror art!"

AlterZero wrote:
"The art was quickly finished and looks perfect, even though the dragon didn't belong to the easiest guys. I'm ultra happy and huge thank you for all your work! ♥"
3eNjK7F.png
Art Shop ^
Users with unused discounts

Arorix

AlterZero

Users with unused discounts

Arorix

AlterZero

3eNjK7F.png
Art Shop ^