Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | F2U silly lineart
as the title implies , all the lineart i post on this thread will be free to color and use on your dragons bios (or anywhere else on site) , granted you leave in the credit on the image + maybe link back to this thread

i have never focused on drawing animals OR drawn a single dragon in my entire life and its very very visible but i think thats what gives these their charm

all images are ms paint friendly due to their pixel lineart . to make it transparent in a different program , use the extract lines option . minor changes to the lineart are allowed , such as drawing on genes or apparel

im open to suggestions , although i do plan on drawing all dragons (male + female + hatchling) ... eventually

images are in the post below , feel free to comment with your colored version/where you used this on site !
as the title implies , all the lineart i post on this thread will be free to color and use on your dragons bios (or anywhere else on site) , granted you leave in the credit on the image + maybe link back to this thread

i have never focused on drawing animals OR drawn a single dragon in my entire life and its very very visible but i think thats what gives these their charm

all images are ms paint friendly due to their pixel lineart . to make it transparent in a different program , use the extract lines option . minor changes to the lineart are allowed , such as drawing on genes or apparel

im open to suggestions , although i do plan on drawing all dragons (male + female + hatchling) ... eventually

images are in the post below , feel free to comment with your colored version/where you used this on site !
HI

it/its that thing/its hx/hxm male 19 age ping me message whenever you need me
[center]aberration , hatchling [img]https://file.garden/Y2ubjJOdi23QPPhE/FLIGHTRISING/Graphics/sillylineart_aberration.png[/img][/center] ----- [center]aether , male [img]https://file.garden/Y2ubjJOdi23QPPhE/FLIGHTRISING/Graphics/sillylineart_aether.png[/img][/center]
aberration , hatchling
sillylineart_aberration.png

aether , male
sillylineart_aether.png
HI

reserving this in case i need it !
reserving this in case i need it !
HI