Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Draw for lore?
Hello!
I love art
But I am a traditional artist, and not willing to go through all the effort of scanning it in to have it on sight.
But I also like to write.
So, I was wondering if there were some artists out there willing to draw a derg of mine for some lore in exchange? I think it would be fun, I dunno :D

Right now I'd like if we just stick to FR dragons, no OC's please <3
This may change with time :D

How to participate:

* You ping me and let me know what dragon of mine you will be drawing!
* If it will take a long time, please let me know the general time frame <3
* Let me know what dragon you would like lore for, and any specifications with that (personality, topics/events included, etc)
* Edit your post with the finished art, and I will ping you after with the finished lore!

Please put in some effort! I will scale the quality/length of the lore to how much effort it looks like you put into your art! That said, any level of artist is welcome, just please actually try <3

DRAGONS OFF LIMITS:
You can use any dragon in my lair besides the ones listed here!
* Any in the second page of the Hatchery tab (not always active)
* Any on the last page of the Lower/Entry tab
* But if they have a bio they are a great choice! This is not required, but extra nice :D

You can make any requirements/requests or really anything you'd like with your lore, but please keep it FR appropriate :D

Have fun!
Hello!
I love art
But I am a traditional artist, and not willing to go through all the effort of scanning it in to have it on sight.
But I also like to write.
So, I was wondering if there were some artists out there willing to draw a derg of mine for some lore in exchange? I think it would be fun, I dunno :D

Right now I'd like if we just stick to FR dragons, no OC's please <3
This may change with time :D

How to participate:

* You ping me and let me know what dragon of mine you will be drawing!
* If it will take a long time, please let me know the general time frame <3
* Let me know what dragon you would like lore for, and any specifications with that (personality, topics/events included, etc)
* Edit your post with the finished art, and I will ping you after with the finished lore!

Please put in some effort! I will scale the quality/length of the lore to how much effort it looks like you put into your art! That said, any level of artist is welcome, just please actually try <3

DRAGONS OFF LIMITS:
You can use any dragon in my lair besides the ones listed here!
* Any in the second page of the Hatchery tab (not always active)
* Any on the last page of the Lower/Entry tab
* But if they have a bio they are a great choice! This is not required, but extra nice :D

You can make any requirements/requests or really anything you'd like with your lore, but please keep it FR appropriate :D

Have fun!
VyihBMq.png
CAJaTcp.png
kI850Ts.png
gziv3Ja.png
Za35UMn.png
3.png
3J2k0DG.png
@eliasW

I'm interested! Just saving my spot currently because I am about to head to bed.
I'll get back to you in the morning!
@eliasW

I'm interested! Just saving my spot currently because I am about to head to bed.
I'll get back to you in the morning!
@eliasW Hi! I don't really need an exchange but I want to make more art of peoples dragons. So I wanted to know if its okay to do a headshot of: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88718930][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/887190/88718930_350.png[/img][/url] I just wanted to ask if it was okay, and if so, any expressions in mind for the art?
@eliasW

Hi! I don't really need an exchange but I want to make more art of peoples dragons.

So I wanted to know if its okay to do a headshot of:
88718930_350.png

I just wanted to ask if it was okay, and if so, any expressions in mind for the art?
@Deathwing831
Thank you so much! Of course, he is a great choice as one of my many lore dragons!
I look forward to seeing what you create!!! <3
@Deathwing831
Thank you so much! Of course, he is a great choice as one of my many lore dragons!
I look forward to seeing what you create!!! <3
VyihBMq.png
CAJaTcp.png
kI850Ts.png
gziv3Ja.png
Za35UMn.png
3.png
3J2k0DG.png
@eliasW Boom! [img]https://i.imgur.com/76meei0.png[/img] I also had some fun trying to make it look like a profile- that one isn't as good though [img]https://i.imgur.com/3kJpaN7.png[/img] Thanks for the opportunity to better learn how to draw obelisks :> If you would like a version without the signature, just ask me in pms so I can remove it!
@eliasW Boom!
76meei0.png
I also had some fun trying to make it look like a profile- that one isn't as good though
3kJpaN7.png
Thanks for the opportunity to better learn how to draw obelisks :>
If you would like a version without the signature, just ask me in pms so I can remove it!
@Deathwing831

OOoooooooomg I love it! Your art style is so pleasant to look at and you really captured his energy <3
You wonderful person
Also I'm totally chill with the signature so no worries there :D
@Deathwing831

OOoooooooomg I love it! Your art style is so pleasant to look at and you really captured his energy <3
You wonderful person
Also I'm totally chill with the signature so no worries there :D
VyihBMq.png
CAJaTcp.png
kI850Ts.png
gziv3Ja.png
Za35UMn.png
3.png
3J2k0DG.png