Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Lore thread (do not post)
((Lore writing in progress please do not post))

cover (planning to make an image)
((Lore writing in progress please do not post))

cover (planning to make an image)
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
Table of Contents

Table of Contents

reserve
reserve
reserve
reserve
reserve
reserve
reserve
reserve
reserve
reserve
some misc. info and notes

theme: 'Town of a wind and ruins' from Tales of Symphonia

Jobs needed in the clan

Muserum receptionist
Museum janitor

Inn keeper and room
Tavern
Doctor
messenger
Blacksmith
General store

Builders lumber masonry
crafters

Hunters, gathers/ gardners, and fishers

Musician

Holidays
Glades 18th - Founding Day
Light - 17 - Sweets day? (still working on the holiday)

some misc. info and notes

theme: 'Town of a wind and ruins' from Tales of Symphonia

Jobs needed in the clan

Muserum receptionist
Museum janitor

Inn keeper and room
Tavern
Doctor
messenger
Blacksmith
General store

Builders lumber masonry
crafters

Hunters, gathers/ gardners, and fishers

Musician

Holidays
Glades 18th - Founding Day
Light - 17 - Sweets day? (still working on the holiday)

answers to writing prompts ------------ My clan was known as the Kaito clan, but one day the whole clan just disappeared. Leaving only some buried artifacts of the old clan. There are some past members of the old clan but they either don’t know or won’t talk about what had happened. But the remaining members have all decided to stay and try to unearth and share what they can of the old clan. One day a traveler by the name of Asbel felt drawn to the area. Perhaps because of the pull the land has toward the wildclaw breed or because Asbel used to have a friend with the name Kaito. Either way he had made his way over to the place where the Kaito clan once stood. The first thing he noticed was that the dug-up artifacts were strewn about in a chaotic fashion. This irked Asbel to no end that he just had to step in and teach the other dragons how to properly preserve the past. Which in turn he ended up becoming the director of what they now call the museum. (Yeah, no fancy name as of yet) Also, not to far from the museum lives a clan of skydancers known as the Seven’s Light. (even though they currently have more then seven members) The Leader of the clan is led by a silent, strong, and robin colored Skydancer by the name of Blues. Not much else is known about the skydancers clan, as of yet. -------------- Since the Clan is still new it really hasn’t had a chance to hit any sort of milestones so there really hasn’t been any sort of celebrations yet. Aside from the occasional Hatchday here and there. Which usually is just small scale and just a few gifts are given to the recipient to show they are loved and appreciated. I could see there being a holiday called Founding day, a day that represents not only the founding of the current clan but also the founding of the old clan that they have been studying. Popular traditions would include all sorts of things. Like wearing wildclaw masks (even the wildclaws) to represent the vast amount of wildclaws that legends of the old clan talked about. Although maybe the masks would be more of historical dragons not just generic wildclaws. Eating a variety of meat filled foods would be another thing. Possibly one popular dish that is eaten during this time would be a meat filled and sort of crescent shaped dumpling made to resemble the big claw on a wildclaw’s foot. They would also decorate with all sorts of colors around this time, going from the usual windy colors to a vast variety of colors. Which can sometimes get to be a bit eyeburning. Hatchlings would be encouraged to learn about the past clan and do craft projects. Although Learning and crafting really wouldn’t be that different from the usual. They might also hold plays re imagining some of the legends of the past clan. There will probably be more as the years go on but it’s at least a start. Andt I guess that’s all the celebrations that go on so far. Oh and I guess the monthly elemental holidays would be celebrated as well. I’m not sure to what extent yet but I guess that’s something to think about. [quote]Visuallising dipping in tomato sauce here... pretty graphic lol[/quote] quote said by gn0me then I added [quote]oh that would, but i love the idea of that. I think i'm going to add that cause it would add more flavor to the dumplings and I could see quite a bit of dragons getting a kick out of that. While others would be a little grossed out.[/quote] ---------------- I know my old clan had superstitions like "Danger will befall you if you don't name your sword" or "Evil comes to those without the soothing sound of a wind chime". The latter of the two being the only one that has really carried over and only by some of those that are really in to preserving the old clan. new superstitions would probably include something like the various urban legends surrounding the creepy towering windmill like it's haunted, or some other creepy entity lives there. which scares off some but has also caused some curious hatchlings to try and venture out to the windmill on a dare but thankfully they get scared off before facing any of the real danger that actually lies in there. another superstition would be "Throwing coins in the wishing well will grant you good luck". So often dragons will be seen tossing in coins hoping for some good luck. if the day ends up unlucky they just believe they didn't toss enough coins into the well. There would probably be another one that some parents tell their hatchings "if you don't be good you'll be turned into a plant" which that claim would further be backed up by showing them [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/13692159]Jasper[/url] a dragon turned plant which usually terrifies the hatchlings.
answers to writing prompts
My clan was known as the Kaito clan, but one day the whole clan just disappeared. Leaving only some buried artifacts of the old clan. There are some past members of the old clan but they either don’t know or won’t talk about what had happened. But the remaining members have all decided to stay and try to unearth and share what they can of the old clan.

One day a traveler by the name of Asbel felt drawn to the area. Perhaps because of the pull the land has toward the wildclaw breed or because Asbel used to have a friend with the name Kaito. Either way he had made his way over to the place where the Kaito clan once stood. The first thing he noticed was that the dug-up artifacts were strewn about in a chaotic fashion. This irked Asbel to no end that he just had to step in and teach the other dragons how to properly preserve the past. Which in turn he ended up becoming the director of what they now call the museum. (Yeah, no fancy name as of yet)

Also, not to far from the museum lives a clan of skydancers known as the Seven’s Light. (even though they currently have more then seven members) The Leader of the clan is led by a silent, strong, and robin colored Skydancer by the name of Blues. Not much else is known about the skydancers clan, as of yet.

Since the Clan is still new it really hasn’t had a chance to hit any sort of milestones so there really hasn’t been any sort of celebrations yet. Aside from the occasional Hatchday here and there. Which usually is just small scale and just a few gifts are given to the recipient to show they are loved and appreciated.

I could see there being a holiday called Founding day, a day that represents not only the founding of the current clan but also the founding of the old clan that they have been studying. Popular traditions would include all sorts of things. Like wearing wildclaw masks (even the wildclaws) to represent the vast amount of wildclaws that legends of the old clan talked about. Although maybe the masks would be more of historical dragons not just generic wildclaws.
Eating a variety of meat filled foods would be another thing. Possibly one popular dish that is eaten during this time would be a meat filled and sort of crescent shaped dumpling made to resemble the big claw on a wildclaw’s foot.
They would also decorate with all sorts of colors around this time, going from the usual windy colors to a vast variety of colors. Which can sometimes get to be a bit eyeburning.
Hatchlings would be encouraged to learn about the past clan and do craft projects. Although Learning and crafting really wouldn’t be that different from the usual. They might also hold plays re imagining some of the legends of the past clan. There will probably be more as the years go on but it’s at least a start.

Andt I guess that’s all the celebrations that go on so far. Oh and I guess the monthly elemental holidays would be celebrated as well. I’m not sure to what extent yet but I guess that’s something to think about.
Quote:
Visuallising dipping in tomato sauce here... pretty graphic lol
quote said by gn0me then I added
Quote:
oh that would, but i love the idea of that. I think i'm going to add that cause it would add more flavor to the dumplings and I could see quite a bit of dragons getting a kick out of that. While others would be a little grossed out.

I know my old clan had superstitions like "Danger will befall you if you don't name your sword" or "Evil comes to those without the soothing sound of a wind chime". The latter of the two being the only one that has really carried over and only by some of those that are really in to preserving the old clan.

new superstitions would probably include something like the various urban legends surrounding the creepy towering windmill like it's haunted, or some other creepy entity lives there. which scares off some but has also caused some curious hatchlings to try and venture out to the windmill on a dare but thankfully they get scared off before facing any of the real danger that actually lies in there.
another superstition would be "Throwing coins in the wishing well will grant you good luck". So often dragons will be seen tossing in coins hoping for some good luck. if the day ends up unlucky they just believe they didn't toss enough coins into the well.
There would probably be another one that some parents tell their hatchings "if you don't be good you'll be turned into a plant" which that claim would further be backed up by showing them Jasper a dragon turned plant which usually terrifies the hatchlings.

[b]Currently writing lore for.[/b] Unsure at the moment... [b]Dragons done [/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/28451352][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/284514/28451352.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60110599][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/601106/60110599.png[/img][/url] [b]Dragons awaiting links. [/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/13692159][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/136922/13692159.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69998000][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/699981/69998000.png[/img][/url]
Currently writing lore for.

Unsure at the moment...

Dragons done
28451352.png60110599.png

Dragons awaiting links.
13692159.png69998000.png