Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | drawing gijinkas / cheebs !! [ closed ]
schedule slightly updated!!
will be doing 1-2 requests per day, since summer is coming up! :D
schedule slightly updated!!
will be doing 1-2 requests per day, since summer is coming up! :D
coH7AEL.png
[center]Hi! Your art is very cute, I love the style!! It’s very nice :] If you’re still open, a piece for this lil guy would be cool! (Feel free to come up with your own gijinka design for em as they don’t have one yet!) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66324705][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/663248/66324705_350.png[/img][/url] However, if they don’t interest you as much, any dragon from the first three tabs of my main lair (the ‘lore’ tabs, even though they aren’t the most fleshed out yet!) can all be drawn for! Thank you for the opportunity!! :D
Hi! Your art is very cute, I love the style!! It’s very nice :]
If you’re still open, a piece for this lil guy would be cool!
(Feel free to come up with your own gijinka design for em as they don’t have one yet!)

66324705_350.png

However, if they don’t interest you as much, any dragon from the first three tabs of my main lair (the ‘lore’ tabs, even though they aren’t the most fleshed out yet!) can all be drawn for!

Thank you for the opportunity!! :D
arcane.gif PPMNTwz.png
OP663nl.png
Mesq6uj.png
yG0Lt9s.png
B1sj0ZR.png
OxagJgG.png
@Puffheart
Wow your design is so adorable! It's very fitting for the gatherer scry! I love all the wild flower petals and the tiny little watermelon slice and shoe stars uwu ! Thank you so much! Looking forward to your design for the fiercer hunter scry.
@Puffheart
Wow your design is so adorable! It's very fitting for the gatherer scry! I love all the wild flower petals and the tiny little watermelon slice and shoe stars uwu ! Thank you so much! Looking forward to your design for the fiercer hunter scry.
GG_Raffle_Button.png KeikoKat.png XdA0BPq.png9BcJXjq.png