Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Weekly Lore Challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@OverheartBlue sure!
@OverheartBlue sure!
Crowleys_Catalogue_smol.png
Sig_Half_Banner_1.png
@dartist @GhostWolf522 @imceorary @CountingCrows @ThatRedWolf77 @ShadowSky
You guys might be interested
@dartist @GhostWolf522 @imceorary @CountingCrows @ThatRedWolf77 @ShadowSky
You guys might be interested
Ooohhhh idk how long I’ll be on till school ends but I’ll join till I can’t anymore!

Here for the lore!

Subbed so no need to ping
Ooohhhh idk how long I’ll be on till school ends but I’ll join till I can’t anymore!

Here for the lore!

Subbed so no need to ping
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
I’m interested! Idk if I’ll do it for sure, but it’s not a no!
I’m interested! Idk if I’ll do it for sure, but it’s not a no!
21cub4.png
Ooo I have a decent amount of dragons who still needs lore. I would love to join in!
Ooo I have a decent amount of dragons who still needs lore. I would love to join in!
QFXpYkj.png
I’m definitely down to participate in this - here for the lore! Sign me up. Now, A to your Q:
Question 1: I think presenting an optional theme is a good idea. Following a mandatory theme or prompt might be difficult for certain participants to work with, which might preclude them from participating when they would otherwise be eager to.

Question 2: I think adding a competitive edge to this would be fun, but I think the lines along which weekly entries are judged should be defined very strictly - that way, the potential for drama is minimized. I’m personally ambivalent to the idea of in-game rewards like apparel items or familiars, but others will feel differently. I think a cute set of medal PNGs that are presented weekly to winners that they can display with the lore that won could be cute. This option would probably attract fewer participants since so many people look for material incentives to participate in activities here.
I’m definitely down to participate in this - here for the lore! Sign me up. Now, A to your Q:
Question 1: I think presenting an optional theme is a good idea. Following a mandatory theme or prompt might be difficult for certain participants to work with, which might preclude them from participating when they would otherwise be eager to.

Question 2: I think adding a competitive edge to this would be fun, but I think the lines along which weekly entries are judged should be defined very strictly - that way, the potential for drama is minimized. I’m personally ambivalent to the idea of in-game rewards like apparel items or familiars, but others will feel differently. I think a cute set of medal PNGs that are presented weekly to winners that they can display with the lore that won could be cute. This option would probably attract fewer participants since so many people look for material incentives to participate in activities here.
How does it feel? Do you remember?
The first time, you said it was like you were outside yourself.
Like time itself had bent its knee, waiting for you to decide.
@CountingCrows
Alrighty! There's no time crunch, no deadline, so feel free to join whenever you'd like!

@StarlightCourt
Hooray! Would you like to be added to the pinglist?

@Alexstrasza
If I were to implement a competitive aspect of WLC, I'm thinking raffles, item prizes (apparel, fams, maybe some dergs if people wanna donate, etc.) or your suggestion, the PNG badges would be fun and manageable! I would like to get a few weeks of running WLC under my belt first before starting up any kind of competition, but I am open to ideas and collaboration!
@CountingCrows
Alrighty! There's no time crunch, no deadline, so feel free to join whenever you'd like!

@StarlightCourt
Hooray! Would you like to be added to the pinglist?

@Alexstrasza
If I were to implement a competitive aspect of WLC, I'm thinking raffles, item prizes (apparel, fams, maybe some dergs if people wanna donate, etc.) or your suggestion, the PNG badges would be fun and manageable! I would like to get a few weeks of running WLC under my belt first before starting up any kind of competition, but I am open to ideas and collaboration!
Crowleys_Catalogue_smol.png
Sig_Half_Banner_1.png
cant wait!! <3
cant wait!! <3
eeeeeeeeeee
This is a great chance for clan interactions as well!
eeeeeeeeeee
This is a great chance for clan interactions as well!
@Critique A to your Q - Would love some prompts! Also, Here for the lore! Would love to participate if that's ok!

I'm trying to come back to flight rising, I'm doing more art for my dragons and making gijinkas for them, writing a little bit each time I post their art c:

As a suggestion/idea, it would be nice to add visuals like moodboards to build lore off of, kinda like a fun prompt! Also, I feel like it would be really nice if we could kinda help each other out with our writing ((English is not my first language, so most of the things I write look a bit weird or are just not written right oof... Would love critiques!!))
@Critique A to your Q - Would love some prompts! Also, Here for the lore! Would love to participate if that's ok!

I'm trying to come back to flight rising, I'm doing more art for my dragons and making gijinkas for them, writing a little bit each time I post their art c:

As a suggestion/idea, it would be nice to add visuals like moodboards to build lore off of, kinda like a fun prompt! Also, I feel like it would be really nice if we could kinda help each other out with our writing ((English is not my first language, so most of the things I write look a bit weird or are just not written right oof... Would love critiques!!))
ZEh89jK.png - Art Shop
- Adopts
- Skin shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10