Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Kandi's Story Dump! ~
Woawoa! Finally posting writing instead of keeping them in docs. ,:) If you ever wondered what our lovely Bloodclot yells at her clan mates, then this is your spot. These little stories might be organized one day, but for now I'll just keep them here. [center][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][/center]
Woawoa! Finally posting writing instead of keeping them in docs. ,:) If you ever wondered what our lovely Bloodclot yells at her clan mates, then this is your spot. These little stories might be organized one day, but for now I'll just keep them here.
[center][b][u]Training Grounds (REDACTED)[/u][/b][/center] [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76722440][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/355813637987893268/966211441503928350/unknown.png[/img][/url][/center] “[i]MOVE, MOVE, MOVE[/i]!” Bloodclot scowled at the Gaoler, “ARE YOU A MAGGOT OR A DRAGON?” She sighed, hissed and swiped at the near-by pocketmouse. Bloodclot’s training lasted hours, and it would probably never end. The poor rainbow Spiral that had been dragged along, her name was Nerds if she remembered correctly, yelped and dodged anything coming near her. She thought about hitting the poor fool on her snout, but Bloodclot’s constant management drowned it out. She couldn’t be entirely mad at her though, as Bloodclot and Crow had basically saved her from the Southern Icefield. A dark red Gaoler in the middle of the snowy expanse was a chilling sight, but the two dragons just saw a hatchling in danger. She had not been born with a name. Any time she was referred to in the icy domain, it was either “Her” or “The Thing”. The other dragons in Bloodclot’s small clan had suggested names, but none of them stuck. She decided that for now, the title “Redacted” would suffice. Veinmold, Crow and Bloodclot’s little shrimp of a daughter, would constantly perch on her antlers, chirping off any synonym for frostbite or flesh that she could think of. Eventually she got tired of it and channeled enough ice to cover the small Fae’s talons in a thin layer of frost. Bloodclot’s shouting snapped her back, “C’MON, [i]COME ONNN[/i]!” “You sound like the second coming of the Stormcatcher,” she snapped back. “WELL AT LEAST YOU CAN HEAR ME,” the Mirror yelled, quickly dashing away from the small clearing. She sighed and grabbed Nerds by the scruff and raced after the fleeing red dragon. [center][emoji=plague rune size=1][emoji=ice rune size=1][emoji=plague rune size=1][/center] After what seemed like an hour of running, she finally saw Bloodclot swoop to the ground. She let go of Nerds, who whimpered and shriveled with a flick of her tongue. “So, what other training do you have planned for this poor, poor slab of meat?” she hissed. “Sleep,” Bloodclot pointed to the campfire, “Or help me sort this loot. But if one flake of snow gets on me I [i]will[/i] put maggots on your pillow when we get home.” “Yes ma’am,” she rolled her eyes, the two exchanging a snicker. Nerds glanced at the two, rubbing her snout, then went to curl up by the fire. “But really, go sleep,” she barked, “You did well today, ice-chunk.” She smiled and sat next to the Spiral, who was already fast asleep. She settled down into a vague red mass of fur, the sound of the fire lulling her into sleep.
Training Grounds (REDACTED)
unknown.png

MOVE, MOVE, MOVE!” Bloodclot scowled at the Gaoler, “ARE YOU A MAGGOT OR A DRAGON?”

She sighed, hissed and swiped at the near-by pocketmouse. Bloodclot’s training lasted hours, and it would probably never end. The poor rainbow Spiral that had been dragged along, her name was Nerds if she remembered correctly, yelped and dodged anything coming near her. She thought about hitting the poor fool on her snout, but Bloodclot’s constant management drowned it out.

She couldn’t be entirely mad at her though, as Bloodclot and Crow had basically saved her from the Southern Icefield. A dark red Gaoler in the middle of the snowy expanse was a chilling sight, but the two dragons just saw a hatchling in danger. She had not been born with a name. Any time she was referred to in the icy domain, it was either “Her” or “The Thing”. The other dragons in Bloodclot’s small clan had suggested names, but none of them stuck. She decided that for now, the title “Redacted” would suffice. Veinmold, Crow and Bloodclot’s little shrimp of a daughter, would constantly perch on her antlers, chirping off any synonym for frostbite or flesh that she could think of. Eventually she got tired of it and channeled enough ice to cover the small Fae’s talons in a thin layer of frost.

Bloodclot’s shouting snapped her back, “C’MON, COME ONNN!”

“You sound like the second coming of the Stormcatcher,” she snapped back.

“WELL AT LEAST YOU CAN HEAR ME,” the Mirror yelled, quickly dashing away from the small clearing. She sighed and grabbed Nerds by the scruff and raced after the fleeing red dragon.

After what seemed like an hour of running, she finally saw Bloodclot swoop to the ground. She let go of Nerds, who whimpered and shriveled with a flick of her tongue.

“So, what other training do you have planned for this poor, poor slab of meat?” she hissed.

“Sleep,” Bloodclot pointed to the campfire, “Or help me sort this loot. But if one flake of snow gets on me I will put maggots on your pillow when we get home.”

“Yes ma’am,” she rolled her eyes, the two exchanging a snicker. Nerds glanced at the two, rubbing her snout, then went to curl up by the fire.

“But really, go sleep,” she barked, “You did well today, ice-chunk.”

She smiled and sat next to the Spiral, who was already fast asleep. She settled down into a vague red mass of fur, the sound of the fire lulling her into sleep.