Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Faun's Bio Codes [NEW]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@wanderlustfaun could i be added at the pinglist too? they're really beautiful!
@wanderlustfaun could i be added at the pinglist too? they're really beautiful!
~~1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif~
» female | italian | fr time +9
» Wishlist| Sale tab
» 20kt hatchery| Food bank
» One day i'll finish this signature
@lr21vb @xxDoxxie

thank you and added!!
@lr21vb @xxDoxxie

thank you and added!!
79079225_0jqAX51OAKtksya.png
Could I be added to the pinglist? I a bit late but these are beautiful, can't wait to use them :D
Could I be added to the pinglist? I a bit late but these are beautiful, can't wait to use them :D
ezgif-4-ca3f291802.gif xxxx xxxxxxxxxFROG !
it ) star . . .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx boygirl_button.png
pan_gay_button.png
Tl1dGxE.png
AaYNmEX.png
5srIc0i.png
Pgv53XB.png
Oh these are gorgeous! I just adore them! I've got my pirate lass all fitted up, thank you! I'd love to be added to your pinglist :3
Oh these are gorgeous! I just adore them! I've got my pirate lass all fitted up, thank you! I'd love to be added to your pinglist :3

she/her
----
FR+0
windshieldl.png .
65944633.png candle-smol.png

@wanderlustfaun

Hello! Thought I might stop by to 1. Compliment the style and letting this be F2U! and 2. Tell you I've used one of these for my dragons' bios! I've edited it a tad but mostly stayed the same. It made it much easier to read, compared to my old messy coding. You can take a peak at some dragons that might still have the old coding to compare, if you see this soon enough.
@wanderlustfaun

Hello! Thought I might stop by to 1. Compliment the style and letting this be F2U! and 2. Tell you I've used one of these for my dragons' bios! I've edited it a tad but mostly stayed the same. It made it much easier to read, compared to my old messy coding. You can take a peak at some dragons that might still have the old coding to compare, if you see this soon enough.
a53046431071_9a2c62a39e_o.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
@saltypie

Aww, thank you so much, that's very sweet and I'm really happy you've found these useful! And I love what you did with the bios <3 (your dragons are lovely btw!)
@saltypie

Aww, thank you so much, that's very sweet and I'm really happy you've found these useful! And I love what you did with the bios <3 (your dragons are lovely btw!)
While I'm here, a small update, I wasn't able to use FR for a long time due to life shenanigans but new codes should be coming soon!
I've had some that have been done for almost half a year but I'd rather add new ones in batches so.

If you have any suggestions or themes you'd like to see let me know!!
While I'm here, a small update, I wasn't able to use FR for a long time due to life shenanigans but new codes should be coming soon!
I've had some that have been done for almost half a year but I'd rather add new ones in batches so.

If you have any suggestions or themes you'd like to see let me know!!
i love these! bookmarking this post so i can come back in the future :)
i love these! bookmarking this post so i can come back in the future :)
Question, for the day by day code, how would you get the coliseum portraits for the dragons?
Question, for the day by day code, how would you get the coliseum portraits for the dragons?
PQznZys.png
[quote name="CO1LD" date="2021-07-30 17:55:55" ] Question, for the day by day code, how would you get the coliseum portraits for the dragons? [/quote] @CO1LD For those images I usually use [u][url=https://fr-image-generator.firebaseapp.com/]this image code generator[/url][/u] made by Starrlight, since it's alot more convenient!
CO1LD wrote on 2021-07-30 17:55:55:

@CO1LD

For those images I usually use this image code generator made by Starrlight, since it's alot more convenient!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9