Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5
[center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/616637977891962920/760157640713830420/dergin_doodle.png[/img] Welcome to my first ever art shop! I am looking to expand my skillset with art so figured this was the best way to do it. All art work will be digital, and updates will be sent out as I get them done. However, I do have young ones so turn around may not be as quick as most others on this site. Apologies in advance, but my babies do come first ^^ General info: -> My currency conversions are as follows: 1g = 1kt. Gem orders will take priority. -> I currently only offer headshots of dragons/characters, aside from my adoptables that are available. Prices for each of these are listed further below in this post. -> Depending on how heavily dressed a dragon is, there may be an extra fee for apparel. Same applies to complicated accents/skins. I will make you aware of this should it come up so you are not caught off guard as this can be subject to personal interpretation. -> All images will come with a transparent background. -> Feel free to suggest a pose/mood for your dragon if wanting a headshot! I will do my best match what you have in mind. -> Updates will be sent to you as I reach certain points in the process. Never be afraid to reach out and ask for a current WIP to your art, though, especially if I get busy with my little ones. I am more than happy to keep you up-to-date on your piece! TOS: -> I reserve the right to refuse any character/dragon I do not feel comfortable doing, whether I feel it is out of my current skillset or I feel as though I would not be able to provide the quality art you are seeking from me. -> I require a minimum of half payment before starting. This will secure your spot for your art, as well. Should I personally need to cancel your order, you will be fully refunded. -> Requests of art related to any NSFW category will be ignored/denied. Repeated abuse of this will result in the inability to request any future art from me. -> My signature on the piece you receive shall not be removed or edited in any way. Removal or editing of my signature will result in the inability to order future art from me. ----- ------ Prices: [columns][center] [b]Headshots[/b] Sketch: 30kt/g Lines + flat color: 75kt/g Lines/color/shading: 150kt/g Skin/accent fee (if applicable): +10kt/g Heavy apparel fee: 30kt/g (above 6 pieces or busy in look) [nextcol] [center][b]Voodoo Doll Adopts[/b] Comes unshaded, no apparel Base fee (includes color and gene application): 75kt/g Accent fee (if applicable): +10kt/g [quote][i]Currently Completed Breeds[/i] pearlcatcher wildclaw nocturn tundra fae bog imp mirror[/quote] [/columns] [center][b]Succulent derg adopts[/b] Succulent dergins (either option): Base fee: 150kt/g skin/accent fee (if applicable): +10kt/g [i]Apparel not available for adopts[/i] [center][columns][quote][b]Completed - Teardrop[/b] pearcatcher tundera fae wildclaw spiral [nextcol] [quote][b]Completed - circle[/b] Spiral skydancer Bane (WIP)[/quote] [/columns][/center] ----- ----- Slots: 1 - mistyleaf123 2 - sparkaflame101 3 - ----- ----- Pinglist: @ReginaPhalange Examples: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/616637977891962920/743997975587586189/succulent_dergs.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/616637977891962920/747097429135851680/preview_HS2.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/616637977891962920/777391473917820928/voodoo_doll_example.png[/img]
dergin_doodle.png

Welcome to my first ever art shop! I am looking to expand my skillset with art so figured this was the best way to do it. All art work will be digital, and updates will be sent out as I get them done. However, I do have young ones so turn around may not be as quick as most others on this site. Apologies in advance, but my babies do come first ^^

General info:
-> My currency conversions are as follows: 1g = 1kt. Gem orders will take priority.
-> I currently only offer headshots of dragons/characters, aside from my adoptables that are available. Prices for each of these are listed further below in this post.
-> Depending on how heavily dressed a dragon is, there may be an extra fee for apparel. Same applies to complicated accents/skins. I will make you aware of this should it come up so you are not caught off guard as this can be subject to personal interpretation.
-> All images will come with a transparent background.
-> Feel free to suggest a pose/mood for your dragon if wanting a headshot! I will do my best match what you have in mind.
-> Updates will be sent to you as I reach certain points in the process. Never be afraid to reach out and ask for a current WIP to your art, though, especially if I get busy with my little ones. I am more than happy to keep you up-to-date on your piece!

TOS:
-> I reserve the right to refuse any character/dragon I do not feel comfortable doing, whether I feel it is out of my current skillset or I feel as though I would not be able to provide the quality art you are seeking from me.
-> I require a minimum of half payment before starting. This will secure your spot for your art, as well. Should I personally need to cancel your order, you will be fully refunded.
-> Requests of art related to any NSFW category will be ignored/denied. Repeated abuse of this will result in the inability to request any future art from me.
-> My signature on the piece you receive shall not be removed or edited in any way. Removal or editing of my signature will result in the inability to order future art from me.

Prices:
Headshots
Sketch: 30kt/g
Lines + flat color: 75kt/g
Lines/color/shading: 150kt/g
Skin/accent fee (if applicable): +10kt/g
Heavy apparel fee: 30kt/g (above 6 pieces or busy in look)
Voodoo Doll Adopts
Comes unshaded, no apparel
Base fee (includes color and gene application): 75kt/g
Accent fee (if applicable): +10kt/g
Quote:
Currently Completed Breeds
pearlcatcher
wildclaw
nocturn
tundra
fae
bog
imp
mirror
Succulent derg adopts
Succulent dergins (either option):
Base fee: 150kt/g
skin/accent fee (if applicable): +10kt/g
Apparel not available for adopts
Quote:
Completed - Teardrop
pearcatcher
tundera
fae
wildclaw
spiral
Quote:
Completed - circle
Spiral
skydancer
Bane (WIP)

Slots:
1 - mistyleaf123
2 - sparkaflame101
3 -

Pinglist:
@ReginaPhalange

Examples:
succulent_dergs.png
preview_HS2.png
voodoo_doll_example.png
Y1F9VMS.pngJM014Y8.pngbaCnQlF.pngEcolNPg.png
8YrmKfU.pngd77Ac4x.pngW9uvsLC.pngpPUjY55.png
lanc3xJ.png8Wmtfyx.pngIEVFoPf.pngXuiOQI2.png
Res
Res
[i]Yesssss![/i] I would love a Voodoo doll of this lady if she works [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64416978][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/644170/64416978_350.png[/img][/url]
Yesssss!

I would love a Voodoo doll of this lady if she works

64416978_350.png

she/her
----
FR+0
windshieldl.png .
65944633.png candle-smol.png

@ReginaPhalange
Patched... I just KNEW I should have drawn that and stitched up right away! XD ill get to work on that as soon as I get my youngest to sleep so it might be a bit before I can get it to you ^^

also need to resize the voodoo doll example
@ReginaPhalange
Patched... I just KNEW I should have drawn that and stitched up right away! XD ill get to work on that as soon as I get my youngest to sleep so it might be a bit before I can get it to you ^^

also need to resize the voodoo doll example
Oh no worries or rush! I’m just excited you have a shop now, def keep me on your pinglist ^^
Oh no worries or rush! I’m just excited you have a shop now, def keep me on your pinglist ^^

she/her
----
FR+0
windshieldl.png .

@ReginaPhalange
You must have read my mind because I was going to ask about being on the pinglist yet xD would you like to be pinged for new things as well as open slots? Though, I imagine I won't be terribly busy anyway xD
@ReginaPhalange
You must have read my mind because I was going to ask about being on the pinglist yet xD would you like to be pinged for new things as well as open slots? Though, I imagine I won't be terribly busy anyway xD
Yes please! ^^
I think you will, these are such cute adopts!!
Yes please! ^^
I think you will, these are such cute adopts!!

she/her
----
FR+0
windshieldl.png .

@ReginaPhalange
Aww thank you! ^^ Also, do you mind if I use your voodoo doll order as an extra example here?
@ReginaPhalange
Aww thank you! ^^ Also, do you mind if I use your voodoo doll order as an extra example here?
Not at all! ^^
Not at all! ^^

she/her
----
FR+0
windshieldl.png .

@ReginaPhalange :D [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/616637913328910347/777391438907703326/voodoo_doll2.png[/img]
@ReginaPhalange :D
voodoo_doll2.png
1 2 3 4 5