Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | lemme lore?
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Zikitty maybe some lore for this cutie, she is a gaisha/worrior [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64056341][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/640564/64056341_350.png[/img][/url] if not maybe for one of these, im in blanc lol. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60233044][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/602331/60233044_350.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62851819][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/628519/62851819_350.png[/img][/url]
@Zikitty

maybe some lore for this cutie, she is a gaisha/worrior
64056341_350.png

if not maybe for one of these, im in blanc lol.
60233044_350.png62851819_350.png
60825441.png -Activity RAFFLE (free)
-Hatchery
13138101.png imp fox project 93849726.png
@Looshiana What kind of discussion do you want the paragraphs to be? And also, what kind of theme? (aka lighthearted chatter, deep discussion, etc)
@Looshiana What kind of discussion do you want the paragraphs to be? And also, what kind of theme? (aka lighthearted chatter, deep discussion, etc)
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
@zikitty usually voruna is a bit afraid of hanna so maybe it can be like that? Kinda an insecure feel?

There's info on their profile for you! :3
@zikitty usually voruna is a bit afraid of hanna so maybe it can be like that? Kinda an insecure feel?

There's info on their profile for you! :3
Art_shop.png
@Looshiana Okay! Do you have any topic in mind that they could be talking about?
@Looshiana Okay! Do you have any topic in mind that they could be talking about?
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
@Zikitty

I'll let up to you! But usually Hannah checks on voruna now and then.
@Zikitty

I'll let up to you! But usually Hannah checks on voruna now and then.
Art_shop.png
@zikitty pick any derg in my lair uwu. but one of mana, durance, surasa or shade would especially be great (mana is a tinkerer, durance is a necromancer bard, shade is a warrior and idk what to do with sursasa yet but maybe a mage)
@zikitty pick any derg in my lair uwu. but one of mana, durance, surasa or shade would especially be great (mana is a tinkerer, durance is a necromancer bard, shade is a warrior and idk what to do with sursasa yet but maybe a mage)
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
@Looshiana I have hit a wall. No idea what to write, at all. I also have no idea how long to make this, [i]how incredibly fun[/i]! I actually need help on how long to make this though. [quote name= "The confuzzled, bamboozled pencil on the other side of the wall" date= "a very much ruined piece of paper that was found lying around in a battered scrollcase"] "What are you doing?" Voruna jumped as she heard the sharp voice of Hannah behind her. She glanced up at the imperial towering over her, tail twitching impatiently. Hannah raised her eyebrows when Voruna instinctively hid the paper she was writing on under a stack of scrolls. "I repeat, what are you doing?" Voruna cast her eyes down at Hannah's feet. "Um, nothing?" Hannah tilted her head at Voruna, clearly seeing through her lie. Using her tail to bar Voruna's way, she pushed aside the scrolls Voruna had dumped on her paper. Hannah picked up the parchment and began reading. Voruna felt as if a thousand needles were piercing her heart. She knew Hannah would never hurt her on purpose, but she didn't wish to push her luck, especially since the contents of her document were things she probably shouldn't have known. Hannah's eyes skimmed over the text, before coming to a halt on the nervous form of Voruna. She shook her head and sighed, but put the paper back and left the room, ducking her head under the doorway. Voruna waited until Hannah was out of sight, then leapt to her desk, making sure the paper was intact. It was, but at the bottom of the page, there was a new word. Voruna's breath caught in her throat. Hannah hadn't written them - she would have seen that. Then who did? However, her brain was too full of the strange word to make sense of anything, as it seemed the small splash of ink was calling to her. [i]Nightfall.[/i] [/quote]
@Looshiana
I have hit a wall. No idea what to write, at all. I also have no idea how long to make this, how incredibly fun! I actually need help on how long to make this though.
The confuzzled, bamboozled pencil on the other side of the wall wrote on a very much ruined piece of paper that was found lying around in a battered scrollcase:
"What are you doing?"

Voruna jumped as she heard the sharp voice of Hannah behind her. She glanced up at the imperial towering over her, tail twitching impatiently. Hannah raised her eyebrows when Voruna instinctively hid the paper she was writing on under a stack of scrolls. "I repeat, what are you doing?"

Voruna cast her eyes down at Hannah's feet. "Um, nothing?"

Hannah tilted her head at Voruna, clearly seeing through her lie. Using her tail to bar Voruna's way, she pushed aside the scrolls Voruna had dumped on her paper. Hannah picked up the parchment and began reading. Voruna felt as if a thousand needles were piercing her heart. She knew Hannah would never hurt her on purpose, but she didn't wish to push her luck, especially since the contents of her document were things she probably shouldn't have known.

Hannah's eyes skimmed over the text, before coming to a halt on the nervous form of Voruna. She shook her head and sighed, but put the paper back and left the room, ducking her head under the doorway. Voruna waited until Hannah was out of sight, then leapt to her desk, making sure the paper was intact. It was, but at the bottom of the page, there was a new word. Voruna's breath caught in her throat. Hannah hadn't written them - she would have seen that. Then who did? However, her brain was too full of the strange word to make sense of anything, as it seemed the small splash of ink was calling to her.

Nightfall.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
@Zikitty Omg this is going perfect! <3

I think the size I asked is ok, maybe more two or three paras to wrap up the scene?

I'm curious to see how it is going to end c:
@Zikitty Omg this is going perfect! <3

I think the size I asked is ok, maybe more two or three paras to wrap up the scene?

I'm curious to see how it is going to end c:
Art_shop.png
@Looshiana [quote name= "A slightly less confuzzled pencil" date= "a piece of paper that was smaller than she originally thought it was. Apparently, she lost all sense of direction and the story began to spiral out of control, sounding vaguely like this"] Voruna glanced around the room, heart beating fast. What did it mean? To have these words suddenly appear out of nowhere? Was it simply a trick of the light? Voruna rubbed her eyes fiercely, stuffed the paper into a bucket full of water, and ever thwacked it with a book, but nothing erased the simple word. Now exhausted, Voruna slid to the floor. That was when she realized what time it was. The sun had just dipped to the horizon, and the stars were beginning to awaken. Deciding that she should at least know what the word meant, Voruna grabbed a satchel and headed out her door, following the map she'd etched to the tip of a balance rock. Perching precariously on the edge, Voruna waited. And waited. And waited. Nothing happened. Until she saw a large form gliding over the night sky. Voruna was shocked as she realized it was Hannah, flying faster than she'd ever seen. Hannah didn't seem to realize Voruna was there, and Voruna was ready to use that to her advantage. She flew after Hannah, thankful her wings couldn't be heard. After only a few minutes of flying, Hannah headed into a dark cloud, where Voruna could hear rumbling. After only a few seconds, Hannah glided back out and began flying to the clan's lair. Voruna was confused, but before she could follow, a splinter of lightning struck her. Strangely, it didn't hurt, and when the light faded Voruna realized she could feel the electricity zipping through the air. Her eyes widened as she realized what the lightning had done, as her scales hummed with tangible energy. [/quote] You can probably tell I didn't think things out very well.
@Looshiana
A slightly less confuzzled pencil wrote on a piece of paper that was smaller than she originally thought it was. Apparently, she lost all sense of direction and the story began to spiral out of control, sounding vaguely like this:
Voruna glanced around the room, heart beating fast. What did it mean? To have these words suddenly appear out of nowhere? Was it simply a trick of the light? Voruna rubbed her eyes fiercely, stuffed the paper into a bucket full of water, and ever thwacked it with a book, but nothing erased the simple word. Now exhausted, Voruna slid to the floor. That was when she realized what time it was. The sun had just dipped to the horizon, and the stars were beginning to awaken.

Deciding that she should at least know what the word meant, Voruna grabbed a satchel and headed out her door, following the map she'd etched to the tip of a balance rock. Perching precariously on the edge, Voruna waited. And waited. And waited. Nothing happened. Until she saw a large form gliding over the night sky. Voruna was shocked as she realized it was Hannah, flying faster than she'd ever seen.

Hannah didn't seem to realize Voruna was there, and Voruna was ready to use that to her advantage. She flew after Hannah, thankful her wings couldn't be heard. After only a few minutes of flying, Hannah headed into a dark cloud, where Voruna could hear rumbling. After only a few seconds, Hannah glided back out and began flying to the clan's lair. Voruna was confused, but before she could follow, a splinter of lightning struck her. Strangely, it didn't hurt, and when the light faded Voruna realized she could feel the electricity zipping through the air. Her eyes widened as she realized what the lightning had done, as her scales hummed with tangible energy.

You can probably tell I didn't think things out very well.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
@Zikitty
Hmmm let's see, keep going and give it a closure? I'll be paying for this extra. I promised 60 gems in the beginning right? How about 100 to finish? :3
@Zikitty
Hmmm let's see, keep going and give it a closure? I'll be paying for this extra. I promised 60 gems in the beginning right? How about 100 to finish? :3
Art_shop.png
1 2 3 4 5 6