Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Personal Lore] Crow's Crafty Cookbook
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48640848][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/486409/48640848_350.png[/img][/url] This bad boy be a'cookin, inspired by the Blasterchef competition he will most probably lose. My dishes were inspired by real Sornieth items, but were scattered across all dragons... I'm still salty over that, so I'm starting my thread to literally MURDER everyone with these dank Sornieth recipes. Shush.
48640848_350.png

This bad boy be a'cookin, inspired by the Blasterchef competition he will most probably lose. My dishes were inspired by real Sornieth items, but were scattered across all dragons... I'm still salty over that, so I'm starting my thread to literally MURDER everyone with these dank Sornieth recipes. Shush.
Pouch-style Kuhli Loaches
4 servings
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Exotic: yes
Suitable for: Guardian, Imperial, Snapper (the Fresh Trunk variety - Guardian, Imperial).

Ingredients:
Salt (to taste)
Kuhli Loach × 3/4 lb
Vegetable Oil × 1tbsp
Subterranean Clover buds, sliced × 2
Potato Onion sauce × 2 1/2 c
Spotted Seabeak pre-blended meat × 2 tbsp
Blacksaddle Wrasse blood × 2 tbsp
Bamboo Shrimp × 16
Bluewave Jellyfish × 1/2 lb (Warning: peel off the outer layer before cooking and cut the jellyfish into chunks to neutralise the toxins)
Scarlet Mussels × 16

For serving: Snowflake Urchin, Fresh Trunk, Cliffside Milkweed.
1. Heat the oven at 425°. Pour the salted water into a pot, then place the kuhli loaches inside. Cook for around 8 minutes until chewy, then drain.
2. Bring the pot down to medium temperature, add vegetable oil, subterranian clover buds and cook until the water turns dark yellow. Add potato onion sauce, blended spotted seabeak meat, and blacksaddle wrasse blood and stir to combine. Bring to a simmer, stir in the loaches. Remove from the heat.
3. Divide the loaches mass into 4 equal parts and put each inside parchment paper. Top each part with shrimp, jellyfish and mussels. Close all 4 parts and put on a baking sheet.
4. Bake for 20 minutes until seafood is cooked through and mussels open. Open the packet and top with either of the serving options (combine at will). Now serve.
Pouch-style Kuhli Loaches
4 servings
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Exotic: yes
Suitable for: Guardian, Imperial, Snapper (the Fresh Trunk variety - Guardian, Imperial).

Ingredients:
Salt (to taste)
Kuhli Loach × 3/4 lb
Vegetable Oil × 1tbsp
Subterranean Clover buds, sliced × 2
Potato Onion sauce × 2 1/2 c
Spotted Seabeak pre-blended meat × 2 tbsp
Blacksaddle Wrasse blood × 2 tbsp
Bamboo Shrimp × 16
Bluewave Jellyfish × 1/2 lb (Warning: peel off the outer layer before cooking and cut the jellyfish into chunks to neutralise the toxins)
Scarlet Mussels × 16

For serving: Snowflake Urchin, Fresh Trunk, Cliffside Milkweed.
1. Heat the oven at 425°. Pour the salted water into a pot, then place the kuhli loaches inside. Cook for around 8 minutes until chewy, then drain.
2. Bring the pot down to medium temperature, add vegetable oil, subterranian clover buds and cook until the water turns dark yellow. Add potato onion sauce, blended spotted seabeak meat, and blacksaddle wrasse blood and stir to combine. Bring to a simmer, stir in the loaches. Remove from the heat.
3. Divide the loaches mass into 4 equal parts and put each inside parchment paper. Top each part with shrimp, jellyfish and mussels. Close all 4 parts and put on a baking sheet.
4. Bake for 20 minutes until seafood is cooked through and mussels open. Open the packet and top with either of the serving options (combine at will). Now serve.
Revna Village Traditional Icecream
6-10 scoops
Cooking time: 6 hours 10 minutes

Ingredients
Cliffside Milkweed juice, unfermented × 2 3/4 c
Potato Onion sauce × 2 c

Revna Village Traditional Icecream
6-10 scoops
Cooking time: 6 hours 10 minutes

Ingredients
Cliffside Milkweed juice, unfermented × 2 3/4 c
Potato Onion sauce × 2 c