Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Fancy Poem decorations? You got it!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I NEED CUSTOMERS.

CMON.

RIGHT NOW.

OR ELSE.
I NEED CUSTOMERS.

CMON.

RIGHT NOW.

OR ELSE.
Cave Gecko -My free haiku
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-Big weeb, talk to me anytime
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
-My hero academia obsessed
ninetales-alola.gif
@CloudiiRaffe Hi! I’d love a haiku for my favorite derg, and the only one in my lair with serious lore. Thank you so much for having this poem service thingy, it’s awesome! ———- Lore summary: Opalite was originally a Light Imperial who was killed in battle. During the conflict, Opalite found unlikely companion in a Shadow warrior who fought alongside them until their last breath. The Shadow dragon removed Opalite’s body from the battlefield, out of respect for mysterious Imperial burial traditions- and as a last favor to her fallen friend. The gods took pity on Opalite, and they were reborn as a Shadow fae, honoring the one who believed in them until the end. Opalite is much smaller now, but they seem to be regaining lost memories.. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65915714][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/659158/65915714_350.png[/img][/url] tldr: glimmer and gloom got intense
@CloudiiRaffe
Hi! I’d love a haiku for my favorite derg, and the only one in my lair with serious lore. Thank you so much for having this poem service thingy, it’s awesome!
———-
Lore summary: Opalite was originally a Light Imperial who was killed in battle. During the conflict, Opalite found unlikely companion in a Shadow warrior who fought alongside them until their last breath. The Shadow dragon removed Opalite’s body from the battlefield, out of respect for mysterious Imperial burial traditions- and as a last favor to her fallen friend. The gods took pity on Opalite, and they were reborn as a Shadow fae, honoring the one who believed in them until the end. Opalite is much smaller now, but they seem to be regaining lost memories..
65915714_350.png
tldr: glimmer and gloom got intense
autumn • +3 fr time
OH MY GOSH YESSS.

War and Friendship
Both old and Neverending
I still remember

Tried something newish-

@autumnbee
OH MY GOSH YESSS.

War and Friendship
Both old and Neverending
I still remember

Tried something newish-

@autumnbee
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-Big weeb, talk to me anytime
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
-My hero academia obsessed
ninetales-alola.gif
[quote name="CloudiiRaffe" date="2020-12-31 21:56:08" ] OH MY GOSH YESSS. War and Friendship Both old and Neverending I still remember Tried something newish- @autumnbee [/quote] AAAAAAA A A A THANK YOU ITS R A D
CloudiiRaffe wrote on 2020-12-31 21:56:08:
OH MY GOSH YESSS.

War and Friendship
Both old and Neverending
I still remember

Tried something newish-

@autumnbee

AAAAAAA A A A THANK YOU ITS R A D
autumn • +3 fr time
*SCREAMS IN BUMP*
*SCREAMS IN BUMP*