Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | TinkerBee's Lore shop stories
1 2 3 4 5 6
If you have asked for lore from my lore shop, this is where the story will be. You can find my free, yes FREE Lore Shop here. Please do not comment on this thread, as it will be a place to put all the stories, so people can easily find theirs.

If you have gotten lore and do not see it here, message me!

Please note, this is free lore. I work on it in my free time. I do not guarantee timelines. Purchasing lore is not an option at the moment.
If you have asked for lore from my lore shop, this is where the story will be. You can find my free, yes FREE Lore Shop here. Please do not comment on this thread, as it will be a place to put all the stories, so people can easily find theirs.

If you have gotten lore and do not see it here, message me!

Please note, this is free lore. I work on it in my free time. I do not guarantee timelines. Purchasing lore is not an option at the moment.
DPHAeaM.png
@Gif [center][b][size=4]Five[/size][/b][/center] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/539689/53968843_350.png[/img][/center] The young Skydancer’s breath seemed to catch in her throat. Breathing was new. She looks over her own claws, wings, and tail. This is what life feels like? She turns to see herself, standing horrified in the corner. A dragon identical to herself is hiding behind her wings, a spell book in her talons. Five steps towards her, confused about what was happening. She moved her mouth but words wouldn’t come out, instead sounds. She was never able to speak before, let alone make any noise. She stares at the dragon in front of her. Before she can make the words in her mind become audible, the terrified dragon made a break for the door, dropping the spellbook on the floor behind her. Five tries to run after her but she is still learning how this whole ‘consciousness’ thing works and stumbles over her own talons. She falls onto the wooden floor with a thud. Then she notices the spellbook, just inches from her snout. In bold letters across the top of the page [b]Enkindle Reflection[/b]. As she reads about this strange spell, and learns how she came to be, a noise from behind her causes her to freeze in her tracks. A purple smoke floats into view. No, not just smoke. A skull as well seems to stare directly at her from its purple smoke cloud. After staring for a moment, its not just a skull, its a whole skeleton. the Otherworldly Aura stares at her with the same confusion she had just moments before. “You must have been sitting near the mirror.” They young Skydancer says in a rough voice. She lays in front of the scared creature, she picks up the feeling of fear and confusion from the creature. “Don’t worry little fella, you’re not alone. We can figure this world out together.” She reaches a wing out to the Aura, who hesitates a moment but leans into her wing. The fear faded to trust. Though they had a strange start to life, they are happy none the less. Everyday is a new adventure to the pair. It may take some time, but they’ll figure this world out eventually. [center][b][size=4]Ivor[/size][/b][/center] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/538726/53872507_350.png[/img][/center] A young Ivor scrambles into a window of the massive light temple. Quitley laying just out of site from those outside, he waits until two furious dragons fly past. After their wingbeats out out of ear shot, he decides to leave. However just before he can make his way out of the window again he hears voices outside. Two older dragons, ancient Light Priests discussing a group of dragons to begin training and learn the meaning of being a Bringer of Light, a voice for Lightweaver, a Light Priest. After thinking for a while he comes up with a genius plan... The sun rose early the following morning on a group of young dragons saying their goodbyes to their families and friends to begin their Journey of Light. Ivor managed to sneak his way into the mix. Standing off on his own, an Elder Priest notices him. After exchanging some whispers with a fellow Elder, the massive male Imperial dragon makes his way over to Ivor. "Hello young one..." The Imperials stern gaze felt like it was going to burn a hole through him. "Are you here to learn about the great Lightweaver, and train in the ways of the Light?" Ivor stares up at the giant with a quite nod. "Red eyes, Plague correct? Though you may not be a true Light-Born dragon, we welcome anydragon who wishes to learn the ways of Light." A quick thank you and Ivor joined the group of young dragons. Weeks went by, he felt as though he had read enough material about the Lightweaver, he knew the Deity personally. Even though this was the most effort he had ever put into hiding from his enemies, he felt it was well worth it. No dragon in their right mind would attack a Light Priest, even if someone here did recognize him. So as weeks pass, he continues his studies as a Light Priest. Though he hears whispers about the Red-Eyed Priest, he ignores them. He knows this hiding place will pay off big time. Just they wait, they'll see. [center][b][size=4]Unnamed[/size][/b][/center] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/522882/52288161_350.png[/img][/center] As a young Coatl pushes away the shards from his eggshell, he looks around the empty nest instinctively for his mother or father. He made the only sound he knew how at this young age, a low hum-like click. A call for his parents. Nothing. No response. A Coatls hearing may not be the best, but surely there was somedragon around. He clicks again. Nothing. Once again the click echos around the nest. Nothing. This goes on for hours. No response. Eventually hunger drives him to leave. After a couple hours of walking he hears something. Water. A stream, close too. He finds the waters edge quick and gulps down a few mouthfuls of the cool fresh water. Movement just under the surface caught his eye. A small Shortfin. It seems to be injured, most likely from a fishing net. It was much slower than the rest of the small school of fish that had gathered around the curious little dragon. He scoops the fish up in his talons and brings it back to shore to enjoy his first meal, alone. Week after week, the same thing. He sits by the nest, or climbs into a tree, or finds a nice little hill and clicks. He makes the only sound he has ever known. In hopes his family will hear him. Sadly, to no avail. After a couple months he is plenty able to fish on his own and take care of himself. He takes care of his small territory he had claimed. His home rests on the edge of a small stream that he saw as his own. Never having been around any other dragon, let alone one of his own species, he had somewhat made a language all his own. His clicks can be heard all around the woods. His woods. His home.
@Gif

Five
53968843_350.png

The young Skydancer’s breath seemed to catch in her throat. Breathing was new. She looks over her own claws, wings, and tail. This is what life feels like? She turns to see herself, standing horrified in the corner. A dragon identical to herself is hiding behind her wings, a spell book in her talons. Five steps towards her, confused about what was happening. She moved her mouth but words wouldn’t come out, instead sounds. She was never able to speak before, let alone make any noise. She stares at the dragon in front of her. Before she can make the words in her mind become audible, the terrified dragon made a break for the door, dropping the spellbook on the floor behind her. Five tries to run after her but she is still learning how this whole ‘consciousness’ thing works and stumbles over her own talons. She falls onto the wooden floor with a thud. Then she notices the spellbook, just inches from her snout. In bold letters across the top of the page Enkindle Reflection. As she reads about this strange spell, and learns how she came to be, a noise from behind her causes her to freeze in her tracks. A purple smoke floats into view. No, not just smoke. A skull as well seems to stare directly at her from its purple smoke cloud. After staring for a moment, its not just a skull, its a whole skeleton. the Otherworldly Aura stares at her with the same confusion she had just moments before. “You must have been sitting near the mirror.” They young Skydancer says in a rough voice. She lays in front of the scared creature, she picks up the feeling of fear and confusion from the creature. “Don’t worry little fella, you’re not alone. We can figure this world out together.” She reaches a wing out to the Aura, who hesitates a moment but leans into her wing. The fear faded to trust.

Though they had a strange start to life, they are happy none the less. Everyday is a new adventure to the pair. It may take some time, but they’ll figure this world out eventually.

Ivor
53872507_350.png

A young Ivor scrambles into a window of the massive light temple. Quitley laying just out of site from those outside, he waits until two furious dragons fly past. After their wingbeats out out of ear shot, he decides to leave. However just before he can make his way out of the window again he hears voices outside. Two older dragons, ancient Light Priests discussing a group of dragons to begin training and learn the meaning of being a Bringer of Light, a voice for Lightweaver, a Light Priest. After thinking for a while he comes up with a genius plan...

The sun rose early the following morning on a group of young dragons saying their goodbyes to their families and friends to begin their Journey of Light. Ivor managed to sneak his way into the mix. Standing off on his own, an Elder Priest notices him. After exchanging some whispers with a fellow Elder, the massive male Imperial dragon makes his way over to Ivor. "Hello young one..." The Imperials stern gaze felt like it was going to burn a hole through him. "Are you here to learn about the great Lightweaver, and train in the ways of the Light?" Ivor stares up at the giant with a quite nod. "Red eyes, Plague correct? Though you may not be a true Light-Born dragon, we welcome anydragon who wishes to learn the ways of Light." A quick thank you and Ivor joined the group of young dragons.

Weeks went by, he felt as though he had read enough material about the Lightweaver, he knew the Deity personally. Even though this was the most effort he had ever put into hiding from his enemies, he felt it was well worth it. No dragon in their right mind would attack a Light Priest, even if someone here did recognize him. So as weeks pass, he continues his studies as a Light Priest. Though he hears whispers about the Red-Eyed Priest, he ignores them. He knows this hiding place will pay off big time. Just they wait, they'll see.

Unnamed
52288161_350.png

As a young Coatl pushes away the shards from his eggshell, he looks around the empty nest instinctively for his mother or father. He made the only sound he knew how at this young age, a low hum-like click. A call for his parents. Nothing. No response. A Coatls hearing may not be the best, but surely there was somedragon around. He clicks again. Nothing. Once again the click echos around the nest. Nothing. This goes on for hours. No response. Eventually hunger drives him to leave. After a couple hours of walking he hears something. Water. A stream, close too. He finds the waters edge quick and gulps down a few mouthfuls of the cool fresh water. Movement just under the surface caught his eye. A small Shortfin. It seems to be injured, most likely from a fishing net. It was much slower than the rest of the small school of fish that had gathered around the curious little dragon. He scoops the fish up in his talons and brings it back to shore to enjoy his first meal, alone.

Week after week, the same thing. He sits by the nest, or climbs into a tree, or finds a nice little hill and clicks. He makes the only sound he has ever known. In hopes his family will hear him. Sadly, to no avail. After a couple months he is plenty able to fish on his own and take care of himself. He takes care of his small territory he had claimed. His home rests on the edge of a small stream that he saw as his own. Never having been around any other dragon, let alone one of his own species, he had somewhat made a language all his own. His clicks can be heard all around the woods. His woods. His home.
DPHAeaM.png
@SerpentxBreeze [center][b][size=4]Atoranshia[/size][/b][/center] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/526295/52629456_350.png[/img][/center] A low growl escapes the Skydancers throat as her adviser spoke. He was telling her about some dragon not one intruding on her waters, but fishing here as well. [i]"Shall I send out a guard or two to get rid of it?"[/i] The adviser knows how his queen feels about intruders. [i]"I will get rid of them myself."[/i] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/527127/52712678_350.png[/img][/center] The massive Imperial rested on a rock sitting just above the waves. A Smallmouth Bass and a couple Crayfish lay lifeless in the dragons claws. He was enjoying his lunch when he hears a sound above the soft waves. No, not just a sound. A song. A beautiful song. He sits up in his rock, listening to the song over the waves. Then he notices a dragon. A stern and angry look in her eye. Her song was mesmerizing, but there was a subtle whisper hidden in the song. A voice whispering ideas into the back of his mind. 'Walk on the bottom of the sea for fishing in my territory'. The Imperial stared at the dragon in front of him. [i]"Why would I do that? I would drown."[/i] The Imperial states, realizing it was the beautiful dragon in front of him whos voice he heard. Atoranshia stares astonished. Her song had no effect on him? She wanted to ask him how, but she knew. For her song to work, she had to mean what she said. She didn't want this dragon to drown. She didn't even want this dragon to leave anymore. [i]"Atoranshia, Queen of Atlantis."[/i] Her voice seems to blend perfectly with the waves. [i]"Solaris. Just Solaris."[/i] She caught herself staring at this heavenly dragon. His mane, his smile, every detail of him. Was this what it felt like to be under her spell? She gestures with her wing a dark cloud blowing in from the sea. [i]"A storm is coming. Would you like to take shelter?"[/i] By now, the wind was carrying in the scent of rain and waves were growing agitated. He nods and steps of his rock to follow her back to her home at the bottom of the sea. Neither of them feared drowning. She has no fear of the water, and as long as he is with her, he doesn't either. What she had planned was for him to stay the night and wait out the storm, then be on his way. However days passed. He was still here. He was pulling his weight down here. Helping guards sharpen tridents, or fix some dinner for the dragons living with in the castle. Days turned to weeks, and weeks to months. Atoranshia knew this dragon would be her king when she first laid eyes on him. But now even her people accept this Outsider. He is loved by the hatchlings who he teaches to fly. He is loved by the royal staff since he is always willing to get his claws dirty and help. But most of all, he is loved by Atoranshia. Atoranshia, the Queen of Atlantis. [center][b][size=4]Solornith[/size][/b][/center] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/495686/49568586_350.png[/img][/center] Solornith was only a couple weeks old when he lost, well everything. The dragon had lived with his family high in a tree, that his parents told him was as old as Dragonkind. This home was hidden within the branches and leaves. Life was perfect. He and his pack spent their days taking care of the ancient tree and the creatures they shared their home with. His family made sure he understood the importance of nature and to respect and protect it early on. Sadly, none of them can protect nature from itself. Lightning struck the tree late on night. The thunder was deafening, and the lightening briefly blinded them. Solornith swears he could hear them hitting the ground even though it was hundreds and hundreds of feet below. Most dragons can't fly blinded. Those who didn't fall was to close to the powerful bolt to save. Even though he could barely see and hear, he knew the smell of burning dragonhide, and he won't soon forget it. He could make out light and the vague shapes in front of him. There was so much fire lighting the tree around him, he thought for a moment it was day. Out of fear he did the only thing he could think of, fly. Nearly blind and flying don't mix well, but after running into a few branches he found his out of the tree. He flew until he could no longer hear the fire crackling behind him. It didn't take long for his vision to return, at least well enough to land. He landed in an unknown forest. He didn't recognize the smell. He flew to the tops of the trees, he didn't see anything he recognized. He also couldn't see his HomeTree, or the smoke coming from it. He was lost. The scared, young skydancer wonders the forest. His stomach snarls angrily at him, but he didn't know this place. He doesn't know what he can eat. He could hear his mothers voice echoing in his mind [i]'Never eat anything until you can tell me at least three things about the plant, the name, where its from, and where it can grow.'[/i] That's when he found something. It looked like a ball of leaves. Harmless enough, right? No bright colors or odd smells came from it. It was just leaves. He reaches his claws towards the leaves. Much to his surprise, a small paw reaches out from the leaves. He nearly jumped out of his scales. There was a kitten hiding under the leaves. No. There was a kitten [i]attached[/i] to the leaves. A young Floracat. He had heard about them, but always thought they were a myth A cat covered in leaves? It sounded insane. But here is one. A kitten to. He leans his head down to look this kitten in the eye. They stared at each other on the moment. Then to his surprise, the kitten leans her head forward and rests it on his nose. A greeting among cats. The small kitten rubs along his snout, wraps herself around his feet. After a moment she climbs up his leg and rests between his wings. [i]"I bet you're hungry too."[/i] A small meow answers from his back. [i]"Alright. Lets go find some lunch then."[/i] As days pass, Solornith and his new friend grow closer and closer. As he drinks from their favorite stream he notices some leaves and twigs that have imbedded themself in his hide. [i]'Have those always been there?'[/i] he thought to himself. Day after day the vines and leaves weave themself around his legs, then his wings, with really realizing it, the branches and leaves have nearly blocked out the actual color of his hide. He has since met the other cats who lives within the Forest Of Metramoric. He helps the cats protect the forest. They keep out those who wish harm on the animals or the forest.
@SerpentxBreeze
Atoranshia
52629456_350.png

A low growl escapes the Skydancers throat as her adviser spoke. He was telling her about some dragon not one intruding on her waters, but fishing here as well. "Shall I send out a guard or two to get rid of it?" The adviser knows how his queen feels about intruders. "I will get rid of them myself."
52712678_350.png

The massive Imperial rested on a rock sitting just above the waves. A Smallmouth Bass and a couple Crayfish lay lifeless in the dragons claws. He was enjoying his lunch when he hears a sound above the soft waves. No, not just a sound. A song. A beautiful song. He sits up in his rock, listening to the song over the waves. Then he notices a dragon. A stern and angry look in her eye. Her song was mesmerizing, but there was a subtle whisper hidden in the song. A voice whispering ideas into the back of his mind. 'Walk on the bottom of the sea for fishing in my territory'. The Imperial stared at the dragon in front of him. "Why would I do that? I would drown." The Imperial states, realizing it was the beautiful dragon in front of him whos voice he heard.

Atoranshia stares astonished. Her song had no effect on him? She wanted to ask him how, but she knew. For her song to work, she had to mean what she said. She didn't want this dragon to drown. She didn't even want this dragon to leave anymore. "Atoranshia, Queen of Atlantis." Her voice seems to blend perfectly with the waves. "Solaris. Just Solaris." She caught herself staring at this heavenly dragon. His mane, his smile, every detail of him. Was this what it felt like to be under her spell? She gestures with her wing a dark cloud blowing in from the sea. "A storm is coming. Would you like to take shelter?" By now, the wind was carrying in the scent of rain and waves were growing agitated. He nods and steps of his rock to follow her back to her home at the bottom of the sea. Neither of them feared drowning. She has no fear of the water, and as long as he is with her, he doesn't either. What she had planned was for him to stay the night and wait out the storm, then be on his way. However days passed. He was still here. He was pulling his weight down here. Helping guards sharpen tridents, or fix some dinner for the dragons living with in the castle. Days turned to weeks, and weeks to months. Atoranshia knew this dragon would be her king when she first laid eyes on him. But now even her people accept this Outsider. He is loved by the hatchlings who he teaches to fly. He is loved by the royal staff since he is always willing to get his claws dirty and help. But most of all, he is loved by Atoranshia. Atoranshia, the Queen of Atlantis.

Solornith
49568586_350.png

Solornith was only a couple weeks old when he lost, well everything. The dragon had lived with his family high in a tree, that his parents told him was as old as Dragonkind. This home was hidden within the branches and leaves. Life was perfect. He and his pack spent their days taking care of the ancient tree and the creatures they shared their home with. His family made sure he understood the importance of nature and to respect and protect it early on. Sadly, none of them can protect nature from itself. Lightning struck the tree late on night. The thunder was deafening, and the lightening briefly blinded them. Solornith swears he could hear them hitting the ground even though it was hundreds and hundreds of feet below. Most dragons can't fly blinded. Those who didn't fall was to close to the powerful bolt to save. Even though he could barely see and hear, he knew the smell of burning dragonhide, and he won't soon forget it. He could make out light and the vague shapes in front of him. There was so much fire lighting the tree around him, he thought for a moment it was day. Out of fear he did the only thing he could think of, fly. Nearly blind and flying don't mix well, but after running into a few branches he found his out of the tree. He flew until he could no longer hear the fire crackling behind him. It didn't take long for his vision to return, at least well enough to land.

He landed in an unknown forest. He didn't recognize the smell. He flew to the tops of the trees, he didn't see anything he recognized. He also couldn't see his HomeTree, or the smoke coming from it. He was lost.

The scared, young skydancer wonders the forest. His stomach snarls angrily at him, but he didn't know this place. He doesn't know what he can eat. He could hear his mothers voice echoing in his mind 'Never eat anything until you can tell me at least three things about the plant, the name, where its from, and where it can grow.' That's when he found something. It looked like a ball of leaves. Harmless enough, right? No bright colors or odd smells came from it. It was just leaves. He reaches his claws towards the leaves. Much to his surprise, a small paw reaches out from the leaves. He nearly jumped out of his scales. There was a kitten hiding under the leaves. No. There was a kitten attached to the leaves. A young Floracat. He had heard about them, but always thought they were a myth A cat covered in leaves? It sounded insane. But here is one. A kitten to. He leans his head down to look this kitten in the eye. They stared at each other on the moment. Then to his surprise, the kitten leans her head forward and rests it on his nose. A greeting among cats. The small kitten rubs along his snout, wraps herself around his feet. After a moment she climbs up his leg and rests between his wings. "I bet you're hungry too." A small meow answers from his back. "Alright. Lets go find some lunch then." As days pass, Solornith and his new friend grow closer and closer. As he drinks from their favorite stream he notices some leaves and twigs that have imbedded themself in his hide. 'Have those always been there?' he thought to himself. Day after day the vines and leaves weave themself around his legs, then his wings, with really realizing it, the branches and leaves have nearly blocked out the actual color of his hide. He has since met the other cats who lives within the Forest Of Metramoric. He helps the cats protect the forest. They keep out those who wish harm on the animals or the forest.
DPHAeaM.png
@Tala2121 [center][b][size=5]Flagship[/size][/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/524985/52498444_350.png[/img][/center] Flagship spent her early years with her family. They were happy. Their days were spent caring for their lair and keeping their territory protected. Her father used to let her patrol their small territory with him. They only kept a small patch of land near the edge of the Shifting Expanse. Storms were fairly common. During the worst ones her and her family would hunker down in their lair and wait it out. They would pass the time playing games and telling goofy stories. While out one day, she was flying from tree to tree playing a game only she understood. Static begins to dance along her wings. It was a feeling she knew well. A sign a storm was moving in. This one...this was different though. It arrived quick. Before she could react lightening flashed all around her. Thunder deafened her in a near constant roar. The wind threw her into trees and pulled her like a rag doll. In the chaos she lost her way, thrown into trees and rocks she eventually couldn’t keep going. Exhaustion took over. She knew fighting against the winds of storm was useless but the fear in her mind of being struck by lightening or something falling on her, she tried anyways. The next thing she knew she hit the ground. When she woke up again, her body ached. Every little movement sent a shock wave of pain through her. As her consciousness returned she noticed six figures crouched just out of view. The late night didn't allow for her to see exactly who or what they were. As she tries to get up, pain shoots through her again, causing her to start to drift out of consciousness again. As her vision fades, the figures creep closer, surrounding her. The last things she remembers, is the figures lifting her off the ground, and heading towards the distant rods and spires of the Light Farm. She awoke slowly. Still sore, but not anywhere near as bad as before. Her wounds are now wrapped and she has been cleaned off from any dirt or mud from the night before. She slowly takes in the strange room around her. It's clearly some sort of medical or treatment area. She can see a couple other beds with creatures sleeping across the room. But they were no dragons. Both are Falconclaw Warriors, a species of Harpy known keen ability with blades. Both were injured, wrapped in bandages. Just then two other Harpys walk in. One is a pale white, known as a Stonewatch Harpy. They serve as scouts to their flock. The other is a much larger Mesacliff Harpy. They are known for their brute strength, with the ability to crush bone. Upon realizing Flagship is awake, both of them raise their guard. They keep their wings partially open, ready to make an escape. A third Harpy swoops in, and flys up to shelves near the ceiling. Flagship is unable to understand what they are saying to one another, but she guessed the first two told the third something about her, based on how quick he swooped from the ceiling and landed in front of her. Flagship is still young, and smaller than all three of the Harpy's staring at her. The third one to fly in smiles at her from under his mask. He gathers some fresh bandage and begins to replace her bandages with fresh ones. By now Flagship knew they meant her no harm. The smaller Stonewatch Harpy even brought her something to eat. After a few days, once she had regained her strength, the smaller Stonewatch Harpy guides her out into their nesting grounds. They were in the middle of the Lightning Farm, a place her mother often warned her of. As the days passed, she grew more and more trusting of the Harpy's. And they more trusting of her. The next few years she spent with the Harpy's. Even though they didn't speak the same language, they had ways of understanding each other. She ended up growing the closest to one of the Falconclaw Warriors that was recovering in the bed across the room from her. They became close friends, you will never find them apart. However the time has come for both of them to move on from the flock. They decide to leave together, side by side they fly off into the late evening sky. Dancing between the bolts of lightning, and laughing over the raging thunder. The Harpy's had taught her the signs of knowing where lightning would strike, so now her fear has become her greatest advantage. Especialy since most creatures and dragons alike are not willing to fly through storms if they can help it. This makes getting into trouble all the more tempting. With an escape as easy as a storm, which anywhere near the Shifting Expanse there are always plenty. How could she and her new friend not have just a little fun? [center][b][size=5]Betty[/size][/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/382161/38216000_350.png[/img][/center] ~~I honestly wouldn't change what have written yourself about Betty here. I love her story and the idea that she are simply a ghost. I can just imagine some of the anntics her and Seychelles get into. You have done quite the job already on her story.~~ [center][b][size=5]Miles[/size][/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/501107/50110655_350.png[/img][/center] Miles spends his days working in a bakery in his home territory. He spends his night caring for his Citrine Cave Jewel, as well as any other small rodents he had come across during the day. In his lair, he keeps journal after journal for ideas for the cafe he hopes to open. Everything from the name, sign, brand, food, and drinks. Jordan, his adoptive sister, often comes home to find him lost in notes or research about opening his own cafe. It's not an abnormal thing for her to wake up in the odd hours of the night to the sound of his quill gliding along paper, his whispering to himself about thoughts and ideas, or to the glow of a candlelight revealing papers and books about owning a business scattered around the floor. She helps where she can, scouting locations and thinking of food and drinks to add to the menu. Even his friend, Chells, a ghost often seen at the bakery he works in, tries to help him think of ideas for future business.
@Tala2121
Flagship

52498444_350.png

Flagship spent her early years with her family. They were happy. Their days were spent caring for their lair and keeping their territory protected. Her father used to let her patrol their small territory with him. They only kept a small patch of land near the edge of the Shifting Expanse. Storms were fairly common. During the worst ones her and her family would hunker down in their lair and wait it out. They would pass the time playing games and telling goofy stories.

While out one day, she was flying from tree to tree playing a game only she understood. Static begins to dance along her wings. It was a feeling she knew well. A sign a storm was moving in. This one...this was different though. It arrived quick. Before she could react lightening flashed all around her. Thunder deafened her in a near constant roar. The wind threw her into trees and pulled her like a rag doll. In the chaos she lost her way, thrown into trees and rocks she eventually couldn’t keep going. Exhaustion took over. She knew fighting against the winds of storm was useless but the fear in her mind of being struck by lightening or something falling on her, she tried anyways. The next thing she knew she hit the ground. When she woke up again, her body ached. Every little movement sent a shock wave of pain through her. As her consciousness returned she noticed six figures crouched just out of view. The late night didn't allow for her to see exactly who or what they were. As she tries to get up, pain shoots through her again, causing her to start to drift out of consciousness again. As her vision fades, the figures creep closer, surrounding her. The last things she remembers, is the figures lifting her off the ground, and heading towards the distant rods and spires of the Light Farm.

She awoke slowly. Still sore, but not anywhere near as bad as before. Her wounds are now wrapped and she has been cleaned off from any dirt or mud from the night before. She slowly takes in the strange room around her. It's clearly some sort of medical or treatment area. She can see a couple other beds with creatures sleeping across the room. But they were no dragons. Both are Falconclaw Warriors, a species of Harpy known keen ability with blades. Both were injured, wrapped in bandages. Just then two other Harpys walk in. One is a pale white, known as a Stonewatch Harpy. They serve as scouts to their flock. The other is a much larger Mesacliff Harpy. They are known for their brute strength, with the ability to crush bone. Upon realizing Flagship is awake, both of them raise their guard. They keep their wings partially open, ready to make an escape. A third Harpy swoops in, and flys up to shelves near the ceiling. Flagship is unable to understand what they are saying to one another, but she guessed the first two told the third something about her, based on how quick he swooped from the ceiling and landed in front of her. Flagship is still young, and smaller than all three of the Harpy's staring at her. The third one to fly in smiles at her from under his mask. He gathers some fresh bandage and begins to replace her bandages with fresh ones. By now Flagship knew they meant her no harm. The smaller Stonewatch Harpy even brought her something to eat. After a few days, once she had regained her strength, the smaller Stonewatch Harpy guides her out into their nesting grounds. They were in the middle of the Lightning Farm, a place her mother often warned her of.

As the days passed, she grew more and more trusting of the Harpy's. And they more trusting of her. The next few years she spent with the Harpy's. Even though they didn't speak the same language, they had ways of understanding each other. She ended up growing the closest to one of the Falconclaw Warriors that was recovering in the bed across the room from her. They became close friends, you will never find them apart.

However the time has come for both of them to move on from the flock. They decide to leave together, side by side they fly off into the late evening sky. Dancing between the bolts of lightning, and laughing over the raging thunder. The Harpy's had taught her the signs of knowing where lightning would strike, so now her fear has become her greatest advantage. Especialy since most creatures and dragons alike are not willing to fly through storms if they can help it. This makes getting into trouble all the more tempting. With an escape as easy as a storm, which anywhere near the Shifting Expanse there are always plenty. How could she and her new friend not have just a little fun?

Betty

38216000_350.png

~~I honestly wouldn't change what have written yourself about Betty here. I love her story and the idea that she are simply a ghost. I can just imagine some of the anntics her and Seychelles get into. You have done quite the job already on her story.~~

Miles

50110655_350.png

Miles spends his days working in a bakery in his home territory. He spends his night caring for his Citrine Cave Jewel, as well as any other small rodents he had come across during the day. In his lair, he keeps journal after journal for ideas for the cafe he hopes to open. Everything from the name, sign, brand, food, and drinks. Jordan, his adoptive sister, often comes home to find him lost in notes or research about opening his own cafe. It's not an abnormal thing for her to wake up in the odd hours of the night to the sound of his quill gliding along paper, his whispering to himself about thoughts and ideas, or to the glow of a candlelight revealing papers and books about owning a business scattered around the floor. She helps where she can, scouting locations and thinking of food and drinks to add to the menu. Even his friend, Chells, a ghost often seen at the bakery he works in, tries to help him think of ideas for future business.
DPHAeaM.png
@xBleedingHeartsx [center][b][size=5]Amisia & Madicella[/size][/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/536412/53641105_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/536279/53627814_350.png[/img] Born blind, Amisia struggled through much of her early life. Unable to navigate the nest, find food or water, or protect herself, her parents had to spend the majority of their time keeping her from wondering off cliffs, finding the food they brought back to the nest, and overall just helping her with things most dragons should be born knowing. Because of this, the pack suffered. Her parents wasn’t able to stay out hunting for long periods of time since they didn’t want to leave Amisia alone with out any adults watching her. So there often wasn’t much food to go around. Her cries for help if she fell or got lost echos through their territory. Her parents often worried about her attracting other dragons or hungry predators. Because of this, her parents made a very difficult decision. One evening, her mother carries her out to the edge of their territory. Amisia was confused, but listened close to her mother. Her wingbeats, breathe, and heartbeat soothed Amisia during their flight. She had always hated flying, she felt much more comfortable with feet on the ground. But she trusted her mother. Once they landed and she felt the ground beneath her talons again. [i]"My dear, Amisia. I know this don't make sense, and you may never forgive me for this."[/i] Amisia looked up into the direction of her mothers voice. "I will always love you, my dear child. Please understand that. I am so sorry." Artemis looked down to her small child, her voice catching in her throat. Amisia sat in confusion as she head her mothers wingbeats growing farther and farther away. She knew what was happening but she didn't want to accept it. She called for her mother until long after the sun had set and the gold/red glow had disappeared from the sky. Days passed. She had found ways of navigating through the nest, but had never been outside of it. She slowly creeps around, feeling her way around. Finally, she heard running water. A stream, she creeps forward until her talons touch the cool water. After a quick drink, she lays down for a quick rest. Her eyes slowly drift shut, sleep envelops her. [i]"Hey there!"[/i] The voice of a young dragon pulls Amisia from her sleep. [i]"Why are ya sleeping out here by yourself?"[/i] Amisia jumps up startled, panic fills her heart for a moment. [i]"Madicella, Madicella where did you run off to?"[/i] Leilana, Madicella's mother, catches up to her child who had ran ahead. [i]"Madicella, You know I wish you woul- oh hello little one."[/i] The adult Nocturne sits by the stream. [i]"Why are you out here by yourself?"[/i] Amisia stares in the direction of the dragons voice. Leilana stares at the young dragon for a moment, realising she is blind. [i]"I, uh. My mother had to go take care of my brothers and sisters."[/i] Amisia says. Leilana, realising what had happened, smiles at the young lone dragon. [i]"Well, you are welcome to join us."[/i] The dragon smiles and hold a talon out. [i]"Come one young one. Lets go home and getsome dinner."[/i] Leilana says with a smile. [i]"New friend! Come on, follow me new friend!"[/i] The over excited dragon skips off into the trees. After a moment she sees her New Friend is not behind her and she returns. She looks to her mother for answers. [i]"Your new friend here, she don't see like we do."[/i] Her mother says softly. After a moment of though, Madicella smiles. [i]"I have an idea then!"[/i] She stretches out her wing to meet Amisia's. [i]"Ill stay right here. I promise."[/i] Madicella keeps her wing touching Amisia's all the way back to their lair. Once they ate, Amisia shared her story with them. She admitted she understood why her mother did what she did, but it still hurt. Madicella streches her wing over Amisias back. [i]"Don't worry, I'll always be beside you."[/i] She says. Even though Amisia couldn't see it, she could feel Madicella's smile. As days pass and the two dragons grew, Madicella never broke her promise. She stays by her friends side, even though they are much more than just friends now. They have even found a way for Amisia to fly. She can't fly long, not that she wants to, and landing is...problematic. But by keeping the tips of their wings touching, Madicella can help her navigate the skys.
@xBleedingHeartsx

Amisia & Madicella

53641105_350.png
53627814_350.png

Born blind, Amisia struggled through much of her early life. Unable to navigate the nest, find food or water, or protect herself, her parents had to spend the majority of their time keeping her from wondering off cliffs, finding the food they brought back to the nest, and overall just helping her with things most dragons should be born knowing. Because of this, the pack suffered. Her parents wasn’t able to stay out hunting for long periods of time since they didn’t want to leave Amisia alone with out any adults watching her. So there often wasn’t much food to go around. Her cries for help if she fell or got lost echos through their territory. Her parents often worried about her attracting other dragons or hungry predators. Because of this, her parents made a very difficult decision. One evening, her mother carries her out to the edge of their territory. Amisia was confused, but listened close to her mother. Her wingbeats, breathe, and heartbeat soothed Amisia during their flight. She had always hated flying, she felt much more comfortable with feet on the ground. But she trusted her mother.

Once they landed and she felt the ground beneath her talons again. "My dear, Amisia. I know this don't make sense, and you may never forgive me for this." Amisia looked up into the direction of her mothers voice. "I will always love you, my dear child. Please understand that. I am so sorry." Artemis looked down to her small child, her voice catching in her throat. Amisia sat in confusion as she head her mothers wingbeats growing farther and farther away. She knew what was happening but she didn't want to accept it. She called for her mother until long after the sun had set and the gold/red glow had disappeared from the sky.

Days passed. She had found ways of navigating through the nest, but had never been outside of it. She slowly creeps around, feeling her way around. Finally, she heard running water. A stream, she creeps forward until her talons touch the cool water. After a quick drink, she lays down for a quick rest. Her eyes slowly drift shut, sleep envelops her.

"Hey there!" The voice of a young dragon pulls Amisia from her sleep. "Why are ya sleeping out here by yourself?" Amisia jumps up startled, panic fills her heart for a moment. "Madicella, Madicella where did you run off to?" Leilana, Madicella's mother, catches up to her child who had ran ahead. "Madicella, You know I wish you woul- oh hello little one." The adult Nocturne sits by the stream. "Why are you out here by yourself?" Amisia stares in the direction of the dragons voice. Leilana stares at the young dragon for a moment, realising she is blind. "I, uh. My mother had to go take care of my brothers and sisters." Amisia says. Leilana, realising what had happened, smiles at the young lone dragon. "Well, you are welcome to join us." The dragon smiles and hold a talon out. "Come one young one. Lets go home and getsome dinner." Leilana says with a smile. "New friend! Come on, follow me new friend!" The over excited dragon skips off into the trees. After a moment she sees her New Friend is not behind her and she returns. She looks to her mother for answers. "Your new friend here, she don't see like we do." Her mother says softly. After a moment of though, Madicella smiles. "I have an idea then!" She stretches out her wing to meet Amisia's. "Ill stay right here. I promise." Madicella keeps her wing touching Amisia's all the way back to their lair. Once they ate, Amisia shared her story with them. She admitted she understood why her mother did what she did, but it still hurt. Madicella streches her wing over Amisias back. "Don't worry, I'll always be beside you." She says. Even though Amisia couldn't see it, she could feel Madicella's smile.

As days pass and the two dragons grew, Madicella never broke her promise. She stays by her friends side, even though they are much more than just friends now. They have even found a way for Amisia to fly. She can't fly long, not that she wants to, and landing is...problematic. But by keeping the tips of their wings touching, Madicella can help her navigate the skys.
DPHAeaM.png
@Erisdar [center][b][size=4]Aberolingarn[/size][/b] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/523883/52388203_350.png[/img] [center]Aberolingarn is a Seeker. After years of capturing Shade creatures, many believe he has lost his mind. The barrier between the known world and the world of the Shade. He stalks the lands looking for Shade. [i]"When the barrier breaks We die. I cannot stop it Only hinder the end. I’m sorry."[/i] This is his only response if hes spoken to. He ignores most other dragons. The only creature he pays any mind to is a Dreadwood Boar that has taken a likeing to him. The boar never strays far from his new friend. Though Aberolingarn won't admit it, he does enjoy the company of his new friend.
@Erisdar
Aberolingarn

52388203_350.png

Aberolingarn is a Seeker. After years of capturing Shade creatures, many believe he has lost his mind. The barrier between the known world and the world of the Shade. He stalks the lands looking for Shade.

"When the barrier breaks
We die.
I cannot stop it
Only hinder the end.

I’m sorry."

This is his only response if hes spoken to. He ignores most other dragons. The only creature he pays any mind to is a Dreadwood Boar that has taken a likeing to him. The boar never strays far from his new friend. Though Aberolingarn won't admit it, he does enjoy the company of his new friend.
DPHAeaM.png
@xNEVERLANDx [center][b][size=5]Valeria[/size][/b] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/543285/54328450_350.png[/img] Valeria is well known dragon throughout her clan. Though she is commonly called "Fish" by her clanmates because of her love of water. They mean it all in good fun and they all share a laugh from it. Her clan means the world to her but her true love is the water. She has traveled far and wide, following the waters edge. She has mapped out most of the streams, rivers, and ponds of the Viridian Labyrinth and even some of the surrounding territory. She always returns home with new additions to her map, stories from her journey, and of course some good old fashion water humor. "I was swimming with some Guardians once. They kept out swimming me. They yelled back ' come on quit [i]dragon[/i] your claws' they thought it was hilarious until I swam full speed right by them and yelled back 'water' you talking about, I'm ahead of you". She couldn't tell if anyone else was laughing over the sound of her own laughter, but she was going to go with yes, yes they were. Despite her [i]dry[/i] humor on occasions, her job was very important. Always knowing where to get good clean water is vital to the clan. Even if the cost of the information is to listen to Valeria's jokes and stores the entire flight there.
@xNEVERLANDx

Valeria

54328450_350.png

Valeria is well known dragon throughout her clan. Though she is commonly called "Fish" by her clanmates because of her love of water. They mean it all in good fun and they all share a laugh from it. Her clan means the world to her but her true love is the water. She has traveled far and wide, following the waters edge. She has mapped out most of the streams, rivers, and ponds of the Viridian Labyrinth and even some of the surrounding territory. She always returns home with new additions to her map, stories from her journey, and of course some good old fashion water humor. "I was swimming with some Guardians once. They kept out swimming me. They yelled back ' come on quit dragon your claws' they thought it was hilarious until I swam full speed right by them and yelled back 'water' you talking about, I'm ahead of you". She couldn't tell if anyone else was laughing over the sound of her own laughter, but she was going to go with yes, yes they were. Despite her dry humor on occasions, her job was very important. Always knowing where to get good clean water is vital to the clan. Even if the cost of the information is to listen to Valeria's jokes and stores the entire flight there.
DPHAeaM.png
@DamionKaneki [center][b]Betty[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=492562&tab=dragon&did=57762416][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/577625/57762416_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Betty was born into a smaller clan who had built their home into the Carrion Canyon, deep within the Shifting Expanse. As a hatchling, she would often sit at the edge of her cave, her wings stretched out, letting the static dance from wingtip to wingtip. Though her clan worshiped Stormbringer, they were very open about the other deities. They even encouraged their members to learn about them all, so they can choose which one they want to serve. As she grew, she leaned farther and father from her electric upbringing. Once she was old enough to travel on her own she left home. She was on a journey. Find where she belonged. She loved her home and her family, but she knew there was more out there for her, and she was going to find it. Over the next years she traveled the lands learning all she could about the deities, about the world they called home, about the different species of dragon. She never carried much with her, just her knowledge. And of course, a little companion. She encountered a small Ragamouse during her visit to a massive underground library buried deep beneath the Tangled Wood. The little creature holds tightly to the Sparkling Blue Bow around her neck when she flies. Over her travels, she met a number of other dragons. This includes a wise female Tundra named Skyla. The two met when Betty was in Plague territory. Betty was fascinated with stories that Skyla told her. The Wyrm, some say Mother Plaguebringer herself, brought Skyla to life from a simple snail. A first generation dragon. A rare and incredible sight. Betty nearly talked to Tundras mane off. They got along great, and always kept in touch. When one day, Skyla reached out to Betty. She was flying over The Sea of a Thousand Currents when a Ball-jointed Bogsneak caught up to her out of nowhere, Skyla's familiar. The little creature carried a letter, telling Betty of a Male Tundra in her clan who is looking for a mate and would like to meet her. She quickly changes direction and heads for Skyla's territory. Betty and Jester hit it off immediately. They talked and laughed for hours upon hours. They are happy. Jester found someone who he truly loves, and Betty found her a home with someone she loves. They live their days with Skyla's clan now. It's nearly impossible to find them apart. [center][b]Twilight[/b][/center] [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=492562&tab=dragon&did=60293038][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/602931/60293038_350.png[/img][/url] Twilight is a bit of a recluse. She mostly just socializes with her mate Edgy. She has devoted her life to Mother Plaguebringer. She was born into a Shadow clan in the Wispwillow Grove. She knew her calling was else where and left the first chance she got. A traveling merchant agreed to let the young dragon stowaway and hide with him so her family wouldn't find her. They didn't understand. Their loyalty was with Shadowbinder. They demanded her to stay loyal to the Shadowbinder as well and when she refused she was met with fury. Her parents, the clan leaders, the elders, everyone spoke with hatred anytime she was near. Anger sewn into their words no matter the situation. So she left. She hid with the Traveling merchant until they reached The Scarred Wasteland. The merchant says his home is in the wasteland as well, so he was happy to help her find her true calling. She traveled for days on foot. She was still very young, and exhaustion was setting in. Her wings could no longer carry her. She traveled until she found herself at the base of The Wyrmwound. There she stayed. Though many clans gathered here, one of them took an interest in her. They stare in awe as she sits at the lakes edge, unfazed by the cauldron of disease that sit just inches from her claws. Even the Plague dragons who live by the Wound keep their distance, they know and respect the power of the contagion that lives within. Twilight however, seems untouched by the illness. Though this does happen it is extremely rare. She was approached by several clans to join them but she denied them all. Until she was approached by Pinky and Skyla. They two didn't beg, but simply wanted to talk to her. They invited her to join them for dinner with their council, just a meal. No discussion of fighting, or pleading to join them, just a simple meal. It had been a while since she had a home cooked meal. So she gladly accepts. Twilight knew the question would be asked eventually. After they ate and most of the council members had went to sleep for the night, she was still up talking to Pinky and Skyla. That's when they offered. She was told the offer would always be open, and rather she accepts it or not, she was always welcome at their table, but there was a place for her here if she wished to continue her studies within their clan. They told her she already had a home, all the material on Plaguebringer she could ever read, the funds to get anything she needed, and even a mate if she chose to stay. She accepts, but quickly informs her new mate, Edgy, she was not here to find her One True Love. She was here to serve the Great Mother Plaguebringer. Edgy agrees, saying his heart will always belong to another anyways. But he will accept her as well for the good of the clan.
@DamionKaneki
Betty

57762416_350.png

Betty was born into a smaller clan who had built their home into the Carrion Canyon, deep within the Shifting Expanse. As a hatchling, she would often sit at the edge of her cave, her wings stretched out, letting the static dance from wingtip to wingtip. Though her clan worshiped Stormbringer, they were very open about the other deities. They even encouraged their members to learn about them all, so they can choose which one they want to serve. As she grew, she leaned farther and father from her electric upbringing. Once she was old enough to travel on her own she left home. She was on a journey. Find where she belonged. She loved her home and her family, but she knew there was more out there for her, and she was going to find it.

Over the next years she traveled the lands learning all she could about the deities, about the world they called home, about the different species of dragon. She never carried much with her, just her knowledge. And of course, a little companion. She encountered a small Ragamouse during her visit to a massive underground library buried deep beneath the Tangled Wood. The little creature holds tightly to the Sparkling Blue Bow around her neck when she flies.

Over her travels, she met a number of other dragons. This includes a wise female Tundra named Skyla. The two met when Betty was in Plague territory. Betty was fascinated with stories that Skyla told her. The Wyrm, some say Mother Plaguebringer herself, brought Skyla to life from a simple snail. A first generation dragon. A rare and incredible sight. Betty nearly talked to Tundras mane off. They got along great, and always kept in touch. When one day, Skyla reached out to Betty. She was flying over The Sea of a Thousand Currents when a Ball-jointed Bogsneak caught up to her out of nowhere, Skyla's familiar. The little creature carried a letter, telling Betty of a Male Tundra in her clan who is looking for a mate and would like to meet her. She quickly changes direction and heads for Skyla's territory.

Betty and Jester hit it off immediately. They talked and laughed for hours upon hours. They are happy. Jester found someone who he truly loves, and Betty found her a home with someone she loves. They live their days with Skyla's clan now. It's nearly impossible to find them apart.

Twilight
60293038_350.png

Twilight is a bit of a recluse. She mostly just socializes with her mate Edgy. She has devoted her life to Mother Plaguebringer. She was born into a Shadow clan in the Wispwillow Grove. She knew her calling was else where and left the first chance she got. A traveling merchant agreed to let the young dragon stowaway and hide with him so her family wouldn't find her. They didn't understand. Their loyalty was with Shadowbinder. They demanded her to stay loyal to the Shadowbinder as well and when she refused she was met with fury. Her parents, the clan leaders, the elders, everyone spoke with hatred anytime she was near. Anger sewn into their words no matter the situation. So she left. She hid with the Traveling merchant until they reached The Scarred Wasteland. The merchant says his home is in the wasteland as well, so he was happy to help her find her true calling.

She traveled for days on foot. She was still very young, and exhaustion was setting in. Her wings could no longer carry her. She traveled until she found herself at the base of The Wyrmwound. There she stayed. Though many clans gathered here, one of them took an interest in her. They stare in awe as she sits at the lakes edge, unfazed by the cauldron of disease that sit just inches from her claws. Even the Plague dragons who live by the Wound keep their distance, they know and respect the power of the contagion that lives within. Twilight however, seems untouched by the illness. Though this does happen it is extremely rare. She was approached by several clans to join them but she denied them all. Until she was approached by Pinky and Skyla. They two didn't beg, but simply wanted to talk to her. They invited her to join them for dinner with their council, just a meal. No discussion of fighting, or pleading to join them, just a simple meal. It had been a while since she had a home cooked meal. So she gladly accepts.

Twilight knew the question would be asked eventually. After they ate and most of the council members had went to sleep for the night, she was still up talking to Pinky and Skyla. That's when they offered. She was told the offer would always be open, and rather she accepts it or not, she was always welcome at their table, but there was a place for her here if she wished to continue her studies within their clan. They told her she already had a home, all the material on Plaguebringer she could ever read, the funds to get anything she needed, and even a mate if she chose to stay. She accepts, but quickly informs her new mate, Edgy, she was not here to find her One True Love. She was here to serve the Great Mother Plaguebringer. Edgy agrees, saying his heart will always belong to another anyways. But he will accept her as well for the good of the clan.
DPHAeaM.png
@Somaville [center][b]Balthazar[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58371723][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/583718/58371723_350.png[/img][/url][/center] As an Elite, Balthazar is tasked with overlooking the clan and its factions. Rumors of dragons who have unique abilites are often whispered through the icy plains. Balthazar himself has a mind like no dragon. A perfect memory allows him to know nearly everything about anything hes read. If he reads it, he remembers it. He is a walking library. From the names of each of the clans members, to lore of the lands they live in, his mind holds it all. He does tend to keep to himself, and if he does socialize it is rarely with any dragon who is not an Elite them self. He clawed his way to the top, and he doesn't plan on losing his position anytime soon. "When a glacier begins to melt, the water streaming from it erodes away walls of the glacier. Making it weaker and eventually causing it to collapse into the sea's unforgiving waves. When a dragon runs his mouth like the water streaming from a melting glacier, will be the cause of his own collapse." His favorite quote. Its said that the Icewarden himself said that Balthazar many years ago. So, he keeps his wisdom to himself unless the information is needed for the good of the clan. Only then does the wise Nocturn speak.
@Somaville
Balthazar

58371723_350.png

As an Elite, Balthazar is tasked with overlooking the clan and its factions. Rumors of dragons who have unique abilites are often whispered through the icy plains. Balthazar himself has a mind like no dragon. A perfect memory allows him to know nearly everything about anything hes read. If he reads it, he remembers it. He is a walking library. From the names of each of the clans members, to lore of the lands they live in, his mind holds it all. He does tend to keep to himself, and if he does socialize it is rarely with any dragon who is not an Elite them self. He clawed his way to the top, and he doesn't plan on losing his position anytime soon. "When a glacier begins to melt, the water streaming from it erodes away walls of the glacier. Making it weaker and eventually causing it to collapse into the sea's unforgiving waves. When a dragon runs his mouth like the water streaming from a melting glacier, will be the cause of his own collapse." His favorite quote. Its said that the Icewarden himself said that Balthazar many years ago. So, he keeps his wisdom to himself unless the information is needed for the good of the clan. Only then does the wise Nocturn speak.
DPHAeaM.png
@Nerscyra [b]IMPORTANT NOTE[/b] - This particular dragon had a template in her bio. That is why I used the template formatting instead of the normal story telling formatting. [center][b]Zira[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27897788][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/278978/27897788_350.png[/img][/url] Role - Cleric [i]"Gladekeeper is a loving mother. She wishes for life and its prosperity. I hope I can help with this wish, and make it reality."[/i] Origins - Zira is from a large clan hidden in The Gladeveins. Hundreds of dragons called this clan home. Even though Zira loved her family very much, she had the urge to travel, learn all she could about the lands and the incredible being who weaved them into place. She had learned that her family was in fact not her family. Her egg was discovered hidden in a tangle of vines by her father. They took the Tundra in as their own and made sure she was taken care of. Because of this, she left much later than most dragons. She made sure her aging parents and many siblings were well taken care of. She Began a mission to find where she came from and learn more about who she is. In her travels she met a young Guardian. The young male introduced himself as Lightfall. A strange name for a dragon from a Light clan. He talked of dragons who the deities themselves brought to the world. Strange eggs found deep in territories and environments eggs would never survive in, yet somehow they are unharmed. These dragons are blessed by their deities. These dragons are seen as blessings. They are rare and incredible to see in person. When Zira revealed that she didn't know her parents, and how her egg was discovered, Lightfall couldn't believe it.He himself was shamed by his own kind. He didn't have a charge as a Guardian should. To him it seemed he would never find one. Until he met Zira. The two fell deeply in love. They settled into a small home and joined a small clan in the Nature territory. As the years passed, Zira fell deep into her studies of Gladekeeper and her work. She tried to get her mate and two children involved as well but they were uninterested. Her studies became her life. She even formed a bond with a Gladegift Ambassador, a dryad who is known for their incredible knowledge of the forests they call home. One evening she came home to an empty lair, and a letter. [center][i]"My dearest love, I know what your studies mean to you. So I will not ask you to leave them behind for us. I am sorry, but I have to do what is best for our children. They want nothing to do with Gladekeeper or even the nature territory. They were afraid to tell you them self, so I must tell you this way. We are following our own paths. I am going to serve Earthshaker. I am not sure where the younglings will go, but they have been talking about heading towards the Ice Fields to the south. I will miss you with all of my heart. I hope you understand, you have your deity, I have mine. ~Your love, Lightfall"[/i][/center] Zira swears she could hear her heart break. Her life, her family, gone in a day. She knew her children would likely choose to leave and serve another deity, and her mate often spoke of Earthshaker in the way she speaks of Gladekeeper. She knew this day would come, when everyone would go their seprate ways, she also knew she would never be prepared. And she was very right. Now that she was alone, she threw herself into her studies even deeper than before. Her familiar would often have to remind her to eat, drink, or even sleep. The following months got better. She was fairly happy again. Of course she misses her family, some days are worse than others, but over all she was finally okay. She decided against starting another family, and now only focuses on her studies. Personality - Quiet, she keeps to herself these days. She won't try to escape from converstion, but she doesn't seek it out. Unless you want to know about Gladekeeper of course, then good luck getting her to stop talking. Mate - Mateless, she devotes herself to her studies and work Clan Role - She is a Cleric. Meaning she is close to her element and very knowledgeable about Gladekeeper, her deity. Her job is to make sure the clan is pleasing Gladekeeper.
@Nerscyra

IMPORTANT NOTE - This particular dragon had a template in her bio. That is why I used the template formatting instead of the normal story telling formatting.

Zira

27897788_350.png

Role - Cleric

"Gladekeeper is a loving mother. She wishes for life and its prosperity. I hope I can help with this wish, and make it reality."

Origins - Zira is from a large clan hidden in The Gladeveins. Hundreds of dragons called this clan home. Even though Zira loved her family very much, she had the urge to travel, learn all she could about the lands and the incredible being who weaved them into place. She had learned that her family was in fact not her family. Her egg was discovered hidden in a tangle of vines by her father. They took the Tundra in as their own and made sure she was taken care of. Because of this, she left much later than most dragons. She made sure her aging parents and many siblings were well taken care of. She Began a mission to find where she came from and learn more about who she is.

In her travels she met a young Guardian. The young male introduced himself as Lightfall. A strange name for a dragon from a Light clan. He talked of dragons who the deities themselves brought to the world. Strange eggs found deep in territories and environments eggs would never survive in, yet somehow they are unharmed. These dragons are blessed by their deities. These dragons are seen as blessings. They are rare and incredible to see in person. When Zira revealed that she didn't know her parents, and how her egg was discovered, Lightfall couldn't believe it.He himself was shamed by his own kind. He didn't have a charge as a Guardian should. To him it seemed he would never find one. Until he met Zira. The two fell deeply in love. They settled into a small home and joined a small clan in the Nature territory. As the years passed, Zira fell deep into her studies of Gladekeeper and her work. She tried to get her mate and two children involved as well but they were uninterested. Her studies became her life. She even formed a bond with a Gladegift Ambassador, a dryad who is known for their incredible knowledge of the forests they call home. One evening she came home to an empty lair, and a letter.
"My dearest love, I know what your studies mean to you. So I will not ask you to leave them behind for us. I am sorry, but I have to do what is best for our children. They want nothing to do with Gladekeeper or even the nature territory. They were afraid to tell you them self, so I must tell you this way. We are following our own paths. I am going to serve Earthshaker. I am not sure where the younglings will go, but they have been talking about heading towards the Ice Fields to the south. I will miss you with all of my heart. I hope you understand, you have your deity, I have mine.
~Your love, Lightfall"

Zira swears she could hear her heart break. Her life, her family, gone in a day. She knew her children would likely choose to leave and serve another deity, and her mate often spoke of Earthshaker in the way she speaks of Gladekeeper. She knew this day would come, when everyone would go their seprate ways, she also knew she would never be prepared. And she was very right. Now that she was alone, she threw herself into her studies even deeper than before. Her familiar would often have to remind her to eat, drink, or even sleep.

The following months got better. She was fairly happy again. Of course she misses her family, some days are worse than others, but over all she was finally okay. She decided against starting another family, and now only focuses on her studies.

Personality - Quiet, she keeps to herself these days. She won't try to escape from converstion, but she doesn't seek it out. Unless you want to know about Gladekeeper of course, then good luck getting her to stop talking.

Mate - Mateless, she devotes herself to her studies and work

Clan Role - She is a Cleric. Meaning she is close to her element and very knowledgeable about Gladekeeper, her deity. Her job is to make sure the clan is pleasing Gladekeeper.
DPHAeaM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6