Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | ~ BD’s Art Resources ~ Free to USE! ~~
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26
@beccaboo

Self serve ping self is there! If your having trouble adding yourself let me know!
Thank you for your wonderful comment. I don’t do commissions atm :/
@beccaboo

Self serve ping self is there! If your having trouble adding yourself let me know!
Thank you for your wonderful comment. I don’t do commissions atm :/
35326_s.gif
Hi guys, just a quick ? please for those with computer skills! If anyone has time can you explain how to put the image you chose for your forum sig. neqatly in the middle? I tried to add center and center left. center right etc..but nothing seems to work! Maybe I am not putting them in the right placement order...lol...help! I may seem like I kniw what I am doing but ...well, NOT...hehehe...Thanks friends!

Also, Important! How do I give artist credit if they want me to!
Hi guys, just a quick ? please for those with computer skills! If anyone has time can you explain how to put the image you chose for your forum sig. neqatly in the middle? I tried to add center and center left. center right etc..but nothing seems to work! Maybe I am not putting them in the right placement order...lol...help! I may seem like I kniw what I am doing but ...well, NOT...hehehe...Thanks friends!

Also, Important! How do I give artist credit if they want me to!
eXkUDbg.gif AZOFNjv.pngeXkUDbg.gif
@beccaboo You can give them credit by linking back to the thread! To do that, use the following code, with square brackets instead of triangular:

<url=URL TO THE PAGE HERE>INSERT TEXT OR IMAGE TO BE CLICKED HERE</url>
@beccaboo You can give them credit by linking back to the thread! To do that, use the following code, with square brackets instead of triangular:

<url=URL TO THE PAGE HERE>INSERT TEXT OR IMAGE TO BE CLICKED HERE</url>
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@mithrel OHH! Thank you so kindly friend for taking your time out to help me/ I will do that and try to remember from now on. [emoji=rose size=1]
@mithrel

OHH! Thank you so kindly friend for taking your time out to help me/ I will do that and try to remember from now on.
@beccaboo

To help out centering your signature, try use the Columns code, it goes like this [*Columns] Your text here for right [*nextcol] For the next info next to it, you can repeat this as many time you want. [*/columns] to close, make sure you take out the *. Next, To make the columns wide enough I use the [*color=transparent] code and add some text to the columns. It should work with the spaces, you’ll have to play around with it so it can be just right as you wanted to be!

And thank you for asking but credit is not needed for my signature. You can add text to the center column which should stick where you put the column.

@mithrel
Thank you for your help!
@beccaboo

To help out centering your signature, try use the Columns code, it goes like this [*Columns] Your text here for right [*nextcol] For the next info next to it, you can repeat this as many time you want. [*/columns] to close, make sure you take out the *. Next, To make the columns wide enough I use the [*color=transparent] code and add some text to the columns. It should work with the spaces, you’ll have to play around with it so it can be just right as you wanted to be!

And thank you for asking but credit is not needed for my signature. You can add text to the center column which should stick where you put the column.

@mithrel
Thank you for your help!
35326_s.gif
@BlueDragon Thank you once again for being so kind to me. I am a bit slow when it comes to computer coding so any and all help really is appreciated so much! ") I will try to make this happen!! You guys just inspire and amaze me with the way you create ![emoji=new friend size=1]
@BlueDragon

Thank you once again for being so kind to me. I am a bit slow when it comes to computer coding so any and all help really is appreciated so much! ") I will try to make this happen!! You guys just inspire and amaze me with the way you create !
Ahhhh I love the squids! <3<3<3 If you ever take custom orders I'd love a ping. ^^
Ahhhh I love the squids! <3<3<3 If you ever take custom orders I'd love a ping. ^^
@Nigiri Fits prefect! I do have a custom shop specially for custom sigs but it isn’t open. I’ll add you to the list there! Thank you [emoji=heart size=1]
@Nigiri

Fits prefect! I do have a custom shop specially for custom sigs but it isn’t open. I’ll add you to the list there! Thank you
35326_s.gif
Awesome, thanks!
Awesome, thanks!
[emoji=blue gem size=1]
35326_s.gif
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26