Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | OC Design Contest |CLOSED, pings open
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Final bump!!
Final bump!!
@Hirrrio @PrincessTaozi
Oops somehow I missed your designs, they look great though! Thank you for entering ^^
@Hirrrio @PrincessTaozi
Oops somehow I missed your designs, they look great though! Thank you for entering ^^
And the contest is now CLOSED!
Thank you all so much for all your beautiful entries :) I will announce the winners sometime tomorrow!
And the contest is now CLOSED!
Thank you all so much for all your beautiful entries :) I will announce the winners sometime tomorrow!
Asdfgh good luck everyone!!! :DD I’m super excited to see who wins! (Tbh, I have no idea, they’re all fantastic~)
Asdfgh good luck everyone!!! :DD I’m super excited to see who wins! (Tbh, I have no idea, they’re all fantastic~)
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
Good luck everyone!!
Good luck everyone!!
IMG_0267.png
@Mermista @bamboo1996 @MistyGold @dragonbro @cannedtoast @CheshireGata @riverpaw67 @FeatherFlame @Wyvernre @SketchyRawr @KatsuQuartz5 @Yalikejazz @MomentForgot @Iloveotters100 @Speechless @Lumynox @TouchTone @InfectedWolf @BlueQuail @St0rmy @Pac1fity @BIuuJay @jia1303 @peckneck1 @Hirrrio @PrincessTaozi @BrightBreeze @DawnSky101

Hi everyone!
Thank you all so much for your entries, it was really difficult to decide on the four in 1st, 2nd and 3rd, but here is what I decided on ^^~

3rd
It was so difficult to choose that I decided on two third placed designs (You’ll both get 300g each :3)
@MagicalCreature and @flowie

2nd is @Iceluoxue

And in 1st place are...
@SingedFeathers and @Comba!

I will send everyone their prizes soon! (^^’ I mayyy have made a slight maths error when writing the prizes, so it may be a couple of days for the last few runners up prizes, but I’ll try to get all of them out asap- 1st, 2nd and 3rd placers will be priority)

On a little side note, if you are interested in entering another of my design contests leave me a comment or PM and I’ll add you to a ping list!
@Mermista @bamboo1996 @MistyGold @dragonbro @cannedtoast @CheshireGata @riverpaw67 @FeatherFlame @Wyvernre @SketchyRawr @KatsuQuartz5 @Yalikejazz @MomentForgot @Iloveotters100 @Speechless @Lumynox @TouchTone @InfectedWolf @BlueQuail @St0rmy @Pac1fity @BIuuJay @jia1303 @peckneck1 @Hirrrio @PrincessTaozi @BrightBreeze @DawnSky101

Hi everyone!
Thank you all so much for your entries, it was really difficult to decide on the four in 1st, 2nd and 3rd, but here is what I decided on ^^~

3rd
It was so difficult to choose that I decided on two third placed designs (You’ll both get 300g each :3)
@MagicalCreature and @flowie

2nd is @Iceluoxue

And in 1st place are...
@SingedFeathers and @Comba!

I will send everyone their prizes soon! (^^’ I mayyy have made a slight maths error when writing the prizes, so it may be a couple of days for the last few runners up prizes, but I’ll try to get all of them out asap- 1st, 2nd and 3rd placers will be priority)

On a little side note, if you are interested in entering another of my design contests leave me a comment or PM and I’ll add you to a ping list!
im intrested in future contests!
im intrested in future contests!
68-F971-B2-F51-A-4-DE7-8103-DEECE3-DE1-BC9.png
Good job to the winners!
Id like to be added to the pinglist please!
Good job to the winners!
Id like to be added to the pinglist please!
IMG_0267.png
I'm interested in future contests, could I be notified if there are any?
Also, congrats to the winners!
I'm interested in future contests, could I be notified if there are any?
Also, congrats to the winners!
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
Congrats to everyone that won. It was fun participating! ^^

@FluffyDragonCats
If I'm not already on the pinglist, I'd love to be added! :D
Congrats to everyone that won. It was fun participating! ^^

@FluffyDragonCats
If I'm not already on the pinglist, I'd love to be added! :D