Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Art Relay!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@LightningclanLC

Sure! You can take the fourth picture once Dfinch has posted :)

@SerenityHart

Of course! You'll be the fifth person, then.

@Dfinch are you alive
@LightningclanLC

Sure! You can take the fourth picture once Dfinch has posted :)

@SerenityHart

Of course! You'll be the fifth person, then.

@Dfinch are you alive
Tirtouga | FR +16 | she/her

@Dfinch

Just a reminder to try and submit your piece by tomorrow! Otherwise we'll skip ahead to @ LightningclanLC first :> no pressure, if you can't make it we totally understand.
@Dfinch

Just a reminder to try and submit your piece by tomorrow! Otherwise we'll skip ahead to @ LightningclanLC first :> no pressure, if you can't make it we totally understand.

@Dfinch

You haven't responded for a week, so I'm going to pass you for now - if you ever come back please ping me and I'll update you again on the current situation :) please do read the updated rules as well, thank you!

@LightningclanLC

Dfinch hasn't responded to a week so the third picture is now yours to draw! Please continue from where Drymm left off, and ping the next person when you're done. If you haven't already, please read the updated rules, thanks!

@SerenityHart

After LightningclanLC finishes, it's going to be your turn - just a heads up! If you haven't already, please read the updated rules. Thank you :D
@Dfinch

You haven't responded for a week, so I'm going to pass you for now - if you ever come back please ping me and I'll update you again on the current situation :) please do read the updated rules as well, thank you!

@LightningclanLC

Dfinch hasn't responded to a week so the third picture is now yours to draw! Please continue from where Drymm left off, and ping the next person when you're done. If you haven't already, please read the updated rules, thanks!

@SerenityHart

After LightningclanLC finishes, it's going to be your turn - just a heads up! If you haven't already, please read the updated rules. Thank you :D

[center] [b]Picture 3-LightningclanLC[/b][/center] [img]https://imgur.com/eyzaz2X.png[/img] Ugh I did so little haha! I did clean up the line-art a little bit though Your turn @serenityhart!
Picture 3-LightningclanLC
eyzaz2X.png
Ugh I did so little haha! I did clean up the line-art a little bit though
Your turn @serenityhart!
9BC1QO4.png 799-C28-D5-EDED-4624-9-D16-7-CA9-E52041-C6.png 0rtyA.gifXfhqt.gifrr5DN.gif
@LightningclanLC could you possibly send a transparent background ver. through pm? :D
@LightningclanLC could you possibly send a transparent background ver. through pm? :D
yoo joonghyuk fmf7CNh.gif rBM002b.gif Dmyubyt.png
ca4nyRv.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
mk2bmrp.png
YMPbu9R.png
UTxhrgi.gif fmf7CNh.gif kim dokja
@serenityhart
Sorry I don’t have a transparent background version because I just colored under the previous picture.
@serenityhart
Sorry I don’t have a transparent background version because I just colored under the previous picture.
9BC1QO4.png 799-C28-D5-EDED-4624-9-D16-7-CA9-E52041-C6.png 0rtyA.gifXfhqt.gifrr5DN.gif
@LightningclanLC oh ok, that's alright lol i'll start working on it then uwu
@LightningclanLC oh ok, that's alright lol i'll start working on it then uwu
ca4nyRv.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
mk2bmrp.png
YMPbu9R.png
@LightningclanLC, also, the image doesn't seem to show on my screen, could you resend it? sorry for asking a lot aa;;
@LightningclanLC, also, the image doesn't seem to show on my screen, could you resend it? sorry for asking a lot aa;;
ca4nyRv.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
mk2bmrp.png
YMPbu9R.png
@SerenityHart [img]https://imgur.com/eyzaz2X.png[/img] ?
@SerenityHart

eyzaz2X.png

?

@Tirtouga678 it doesn't work for me ;-; all that shows up is this:

"eyzaz2X.png"
@Tirtouga678 it doesn't work for me ;-; all that shows up is this:

"eyzaz2X.png"
ca4nyRv.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png