Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] The Librarian's Search III
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
And First place: The detail in this one was fantastic. I loved the colors as well and the whole thing came together perfectly. Good job on doing so well again. @SmudgedMaws with: [img]https://i.imgur.com/pxaY9yU.png[/img]
And First place:
The detail in this one was fantastic. I loved the colors as well and the whole thing came together perfectly. Good job on doing so well again.
@SmudgedMaws with:
pxaY9yU.png
W2MrFXc.png
Good job to everyone who entered! The winners' art are all such beautiful depictions of the character.

And @caleb thank you for letting me enter!
Good job to everyone who entered! The winners' art are all such beautiful depictions of the character.

And @caleb thank you for letting me enter!
in g1 hell
Congrats to the winners, and good job everyone!
Congrats to the winners, and good job everyone!
I collect likes on dragons in this tab :]
@dreary
Was glad to have you. My mom who is an art teacher was impressed by the boldness of your entry so well done.

@LionHeart27
Sorry you didn't get a placing Not a single entry was passed over for being in the top 3 so well done to everyone yourself included.
@dreary
Was glad to have you. My mom who is an art teacher was impressed by the boldness of your entry so well done.

@LionHeart27
Sorry you didn't get a placing Not a single entry was passed over for being in the top 3 so well done to everyone yourself included.
W2MrFXc.png
And another complete Librarian's search! This time had a lot of fantastic entries and we had a while of deliberation of determining the best. So have a great rest of your day and maybe see you all in the next one.
And another complete Librarian's search! This time had a lot of fantastic entries and we had a while of deliberation of determining the best. So have a great rest of your day and maybe see you all in the next one.
W2MrFXc.png
Great job everyone!!!
Great job everyone!!!
9BC1QO4.png 799-C28-D5-EDED-4624-9-D16-7-CA9-E52041-C6.png 0rtyA.gifXfhqt.gifrr5DN.gif
pew iv had to restart mine but ill try and finish mine now
pew iv had to restart mine but ill try and finish mine now
60825441.png -Activity RAFFLE (free)
-Hatchery
13138101.png imp fox project 93849726.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7