Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | You Will Know
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Aight, got the document made, I will start putting it together if it works. Please test this link. You should have commenting access to the document.

If the link does not work then please email me at ghigli.madiso23@svvsd.org. (School email) and I will give you access to the document that way.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1-i7PiDDdCUr5KHqhO5nlPQSnzg7nZi1VPjrKqnlce64

@REEEEEEEEEEEEEE @Unicorn6 @chung @Alligatorsight
Aight, got the document made, I will start putting it together if it works. Please test this link. You should have commenting access to the document.

If the link does not work then please email me at ghigli.madiso23@svvsd.org. (School email) and I will give you access to the document that way.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1-i7PiDDdCUr5KHqhO5nlPQSnzg7nZi1VPjrKqnlce64

Untitled_Artwork.png

[quote name="Allypet505" date="2020-03-10 08:05:41" ] [quote name="chung" date="2020-03-10 05:49:53" ] [quote name="Alligatorsight" date="2020-03-10 01:06:15" ] I say if you have the time, go for it. Just don t I er well yourself [/quote] i volunteer to create fanart just dm me characters n some scenes and im good lol [/quote] OMG! I would LOVE fan art! It’ll take about five min to get this doc set up and I’ll give you access to editing if you promise to be nice and not destroy anything on the doc. I’ll get the doc goin soon. And you can draw whatever you feel like! It’s more unique that way! [/quote] 1. lol sure 2. aw heck yea >:D will probably be mostly digital because its easier to obtain good quality pictures that way but expect some traditional pieces here and there :>
Allypet505 wrote on 2020-03-10 08:05:41:
chung wrote on 2020-03-10 05:49:53:
Alligatorsight wrote on 2020-03-10 01:06:15:
I say if you have the time, go for it. Just don t I er well yourself

i volunteer to create fanart
just dm me characters n some scenes and im good lol

OMG! I would LOVE fan art! It’ll take about five min to get this doc set up and I’ll give you access to editing if you promise to be nice and not destroy anything on the doc. I’ll get the doc goin soon. And you can draw whatever you feel like! It’s more unique that way!
1. lol sure
2. aw heck yea >:D
will probably be mostly digital because its easier to obtain good quality pictures that way but expect some traditional pieces here and there :>
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
@allypet505 oop [img]https://i.imgur.com/fNYeFY2.png[/img]
@allypet505 oop
fNYeFY2.png
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
@chung ok, giving you access now.

Sent the email

Edit: did some work on the doc for examples
@chung ok, giving you access now.

Sent the email

Edit: did some work on the doc for examples
Untitled_Artwork.png

I just recently got an email asking for sharing permission, I won’t say what the email is but can you guys say who asked?

I just need to know so I can make sure it’s not a scam.

I just recently got an email asking for sharing permission, I won’t say what the email is but can you guys say who asked?

I just need to know so I can make sure it’s not a scam.

Untitled_Artwork.png

I believe I got that same message too. I am not sure of what it is about though.
I believe I got that same message too. I am not sure of what it is about though.
QMoR6fx.png
@alligatorsight Your dragons are up in the slideshow so if you want to get on the document and edit them as you please you can, I’ll give you edit access, but if you don’t care to do anything I will work on it myself! Just giving you a heads up!
@alligatorsight Your dragons are up in the slideshow so if you want to get on the document and edit them as you please you can, I’ll give you edit access, but if you don’t care to do anything I will work on it myself! Just giving you a heads up!
Untitled_Artwork.png

@Allypet505 It's all good. Go ahead and do what you are going to do
@Allypet505 It's all good. Go ahead and do what you are going to do
QMoR6fx.png
So! I clearly can’t post chapters Every Friday. Since I’m having such trouble with it I’m just going to post chapters when I’m done with them. Having deadlines for every chapter is just like homework and it’s very stress inducing. Don’t worry though, I still will writhe chapters and still enjoy writing but I just can’t crank them out every week, I’m also going to go on vacation with family. (Coronavirus cancels school so we are goino to grand junction to visit my grandparents) I won’t be posting for a while
So! I clearly can’t post chapters Every Friday. Since I’m having such trouble with it I’m just going to post chapters when I’m done with them. Having deadlines for every chapter is just like homework and it’s very stress inducing. Don’t worry though, I still will writhe chapters and still enjoy writing but I just can’t crank them out every week, I’m also going to go on vacation with family. (Coronavirus cancels school so we are goino to grand junction to visit my grandparents) I won’t be posting for a while
Untitled_Artwork.png

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11