Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Blighted Abyss [ROLLOCKE]
1 2
I'm not so sure about my mastery over FR lore, but I'm guessing that was an Emperor???? idk :')

Don't die just yet, we're only just starting! xD
I'm not so sure about my mastery over FR lore, but I'm guessing that was an Emperor???? idk :')

Don't die just yet, we're only just starting! xD
EOrlrwo.gif
I didn't know Emperors were a thing until now. Creepy ._.
But no. It is similar, though. You'll see soon ;>
I didn't know Emperors were a thing until now. Creepy ._.
But no. It is similar, though. You'll see soon ;>
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_pchp08tldp1vvoxo5o5_r1_100.giftumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
[center][size=3]Day 3[/size][/center] [center][size=6]48 - Coliseum[/size][/center] ----- [center]Both are level 3 now - and no one died, hooray!![/center] [center][img]https://i.makeagif.com/media/9-15-2015/Kfbr8-.gif[/img][/center] [center][b]Notable drops:[/b][/center] [center][item=Magical Acuity Fragment][/center] ----- [center]I forgot to ping and didn't realize until the next day, my bad![/center]
Day 3
48 - Coliseum

Both are level 3 now - and no one died, hooray!!
Kfbr8-.gif

Notable drops:
Magical Acuity Fragment

I forgot to ping and didn't realize until the next day, my bad!
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_pchp08tldp1vvoxo5o5_r1_100.giftumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
[center][size=3]Day 4[/size][/center] [center][size=6]84 - Art[/size][/center] ----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2770972/1#post_2770972][img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49142355983_ff11e9d1aa_o.png[/img][/url] [/center] [center]by [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=489708]Strella[/url][/center] ----- [center]@Datillo[/center]
Day 4
84 - Art

49142355983_ff11e9d1aa_o.png
by Strella

If you haven't already, might I recommend that you check out the official lore for Emperor dragons? It's a creepy first-pov short story entitled Raising a Family, and it's a story that's sure to intrigue! :D

(borrowing that gif btws ^^)
If you haven't already, might I recommend that you check out the official lore for Emperor dragons? It's a creepy first-pov short story entitled Raising a Family, and it's a story that's sure to intrigue! :D

(borrowing that gif btws ^^)
EOrlrwo.gif
Day 5
135 - ..Breeding?
I'm just going to treat this as a New Dragon, because breeding wouldn't really make sense at the moment.

On and on they ran, the two looking quite ridiculous as Altum still carried Lamont as if he were a hatchling. Though, this far into the cave he started blundering into cave walls every two seconds. The tunnels were unpredictable, twisting left and right, some parts suddenly steep, but rarely ever going upwards.

As they began to slow down, the adrenaline wearing off, Lamont thought he saw glints of gold in the darkness from the little light left from the faraway entrance. He kept seeing it - was there gold in the stone here?

His question was answered incredibly quickly. Something leapt onto Altum's tail, Lamont seeing a few more flashes of gold there. He yelped and tried to shake it off, speeding up only to crash into even more walls, as it darted its way up his body then sat on his head. Then it spoke - a hatchling's voice, yelling out directions. " Turn right! RIGHT!! " Still startled, he didn't question it, veering left and right. They still bumped into things every now and then, but much less now that the strange, random hatchling showed up.
---
They slowed down when they were confident the monster was gone. The air here was still, with a faint, inexplicable scent of decay. After a few minutes of nothing but directions, Lamont asked the hatchling, " ... why are you down here? "

" That thing snatched my familiar. I don't know if it's still alive ... it grabbed it though, not ran off with it in its mouth or anything, so it might be okay... I think it lives here. " After that he didn't ask her anything. He couldn't tell if it was a sensitive topic or not, and she didn't continue talking.

The stench of decay only grew as they continued, as they began finding walls of tunnels that seemed ... alive? Pulsating veins running through the rock, filled with glowing ooze of green and orange. " Where are we..? " Altum muttered, looking around. " At least I won't have to yell directions at you anymore. " the hatchling said. Now that they were near light, they could see that it was a glittering golden Bogsneak hatchling.

" This is so strange. " Lamont said. " Are we - ..? Oh my gods. Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking..? " he'd turn to the others. The hatchling grew wide-eyed, getting the idea, but Altum just gave them a blank stare. " We're under Plague. " he then said. " And whatever tried to attack us... there might be even more here. " Altum whirled around, understanding. " Then we need to get out of here..! " he began to sprint back. They ran together a good distance, but soon enough the ground began to rumble once again, as they sped up...

If they add a species at NotN or whatever, I could maybe slide them into here. And judging from the teasers, it'd likely fit, too :>
Also, I read Raising a Family when you first guessed Emperors. They might come along later in the story, I'm not sure yet though.
Day 5
135 - ..Breeding?
I'm just going to treat this as a New Dragon, because breeding wouldn't really make sense at the moment.

On and on they ran, the two looking quite ridiculous as Altum still carried Lamont as if he were a hatchling. Though, this far into the cave he started blundering into cave walls every two seconds. The tunnels were unpredictable, twisting left and right, some parts suddenly steep, but rarely ever going upwards.

As they began to slow down, the adrenaline wearing off, Lamont thought he saw glints of gold in the darkness from the little light left from the faraway entrance. He kept seeing it - was there gold in the stone here?

His question was answered incredibly quickly. Something leapt onto Altum's tail, Lamont seeing a few more flashes of gold there. He yelped and tried to shake it off, speeding up only to crash into even more walls, as it darted its way up his body then sat on his head. Then it spoke - a hatchling's voice, yelling out directions. " Turn right! RIGHT!! " Still startled, he didn't question it, veering left and right. They still bumped into things every now and then, but much less now that the strange, random hatchling showed up.
---
They slowed down when they were confident the monster was gone. The air here was still, with a faint, inexplicable scent of decay. After a few minutes of nothing but directions, Lamont asked the hatchling, " ... why are you down here? "

" That thing snatched my familiar. I don't know if it's still alive ... it grabbed it though, not ran off with it in its mouth or anything, so it might be okay... I think it lives here. " After that he didn't ask her anything. He couldn't tell if it was a sensitive topic or not, and she didn't continue talking.

The stench of decay only grew as they continued, as they began finding walls of tunnels that seemed ... alive? Pulsating veins running through the rock, filled with glowing ooze of green and orange. " Where are we..? " Altum muttered, looking around. " At least I won't have to yell directions at you anymore. " the hatchling said. Now that they were near light, they could see that it was a glittering golden Bogsneak hatchling.

" This is so strange. " Lamont said. " Are we - ..? Oh my gods. Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking..? " he'd turn to the others. The hatchling grew wide-eyed, getting the idea, but Altum just gave them a blank stare. " We're under Plague. " he then said. " And whatever tried to attack us... there might be even more here. " Altum whirled around, understanding. " Then we need to get out of here..! " he began to sprint back. They ran together a good distance, but soon enough the ground began to rumble once again, as they sped up...

If they add a species at NotN or whatever, I could maybe slide them into here. And judging from the teasers, it'd likely fit, too :>
Also, I read Raising a Family when you first guessed Emperors. They might come along later in the story, I'm not sure yet though.
1 2