Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Lore] discussing and brainstorming
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I don't think I'll actually have many opportunities to reply here for the next week. A really bad snowstorm is hitting where I'm at and for most the day the wifi has been off rip ;;dangit Icewarden

Yeah, hopefully here soon we'll have timelines and histories set up! I'm currently trying to write up ideas but I'm always displeased by it xc

Ahh i see, so no actual written law but more of a standard for how they behave ok. And given the punishments It seems quite strict too. i imagine your clan doesn't deal with very disrespectful and scummy dragons then xD and in some ways our clans are yet again, similar lol

Fire but moved to Shadow! That's how i started off after all, in Fire.
Very strict rules and laws. Most that do minor slights are demoted in rank, or forced to stop work for a while until they fix their issues. (In some cases, it quite literally being the equivalent of being grounded lol) While the more major offenses can lead to banishment/exile, imprisonment, or death as well. Outsiders aren't really treated any different, if they're acting up it's lock up for them. In most cases they're held ransom until their clan pays the amount asked.
My prison is ran by a relatively brutal warden, and she decides the punishments given to criminals, so in a way she is also a judge. And of course she always aims for the worse things possible, especially for enemy clan members.

Oracles and prophecies are indeed apart of my lore!
Soothsayer, Pandora, and to an extent, Lumen, can predict the future with water magic, physic readings/sensing, and dreams respectively. I've always headcanoned that the surge from BotE caused dragons of other elements to be able to foresee things.

Glad you enjoyed it, I was trying to go for an eerie and mystical feeling x)

Also I've started to mess around with the scryer, i might have found a decent dragon to be a dragonsona?? I'm tempted to start breeding now lol

Edit: whoops
It's me, It's you

Dang Miku gets around a lot xd
I don't think I'll actually have many opportunities to reply here for the next week. A really bad snowstorm is hitting where I'm at and for most the day the wifi has been off rip ;;dangit Icewarden

Yeah, hopefully here soon we'll have timelines and histories set up! I'm currently trying to write up ideas but I'm always displeased by it xc

Ahh i see, so no actual written law but more of a standard for how they behave ok. And given the punishments It seems quite strict too. i imagine your clan doesn't deal with very disrespectful and scummy dragons then xD and in some ways our clans are yet again, similar lol

Fire but moved to Shadow! That's how i started off after all, in Fire.
Very strict rules and laws. Most that do minor slights are demoted in rank, or forced to stop work for a while until they fix their issues. (In some cases, it quite literally being the equivalent of being grounded lol) While the more major offenses can lead to banishment/exile, imprisonment, or death as well. Outsiders aren't really treated any different, if they're acting up it's lock up for them. In most cases they're held ransom until their clan pays the amount asked.
My prison is ran by a relatively brutal warden, and she decides the punishments given to criminals, so in a way she is also a judge. And of course she always aims for the worse things possible, especially for enemy clan members.

Oracles and prophecies are indeed apart of my lore!
Soothsayer, Pandora, and to an extent, Lumen, can predict the future with water magic, physic readings/sensing, and dreams respectively. I've always headcanoned that the surge from BotE caused dragons of other elements to be able to foresee things.

Glad you enjoyed it, I was trying to go for an eerie and mystical feeling x)

Also I've started to mess around with the scryer, i might have found a decent dragon to be a dragonsona?? I'm tempted to start breeding now lol

Edit: whoops
It's me, It's you

Dang Miku gets around a lot xd
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
Thank you for letting me join your group! I’m exited to discuss lore and head cannons with you guys!

I’ll read through the thread and try to come up with some ideas! :D
Thank you for letting me join your group! I’m exited to discuss lore and head cannons with you guys!

I’ll read through the thread and try to come up with some ideas! :D
Well I've made a break through with my clans history \o/
I finally got everything figured out i believe and am working on it currently! Room shall be made in my boy, Omens, bio, who also has an almost done description and marks my first real lore dragon in over a month! dang i slack hard ^^

I think I'll also be posting a list of all my headcannons here soon, hopefully get that out there soon so you both can get a better idea of how my lore works, in exchange for hearing yours? I'm curious about how closely -or far- you follow site canon!

Also, @AquaCascade , Should i ping you when replying or talking, or are you subbed? I don't want to annoy you with pings ^^;
Well I've made a break through with my clans history \o/
I finally got everything figured out i believe and am working on it currently! Room shall be made in my boy, Omens, bio, who also has an almost done description and marks my first real lore dragon in over a month! dang i slack hard ^^

I think I'll also be posting a list of all my headcannons here soon, hopefully get that out there soon so you both can get a better idea of how my lore works, in exchange for hearing yours? I'm curious about how closely -or far- you follow site canon!

Also, @AquaCascade , Should i ping you when replying or talking, or are you subbed? I don't want to annoy you with pings ^^;
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
My avatar dragon (click)
GOSH I am so sorry this is such a late reply :'D Well, it seems like they keep everyone -friend or foe- under control, which is good. That's super cool! I need to find somewhere, have at [i]least[/i] one oracle implemented into my Lore, someone important even as just a side character. It's definitely got the "mystical" vibes to it ^^ May I ask what eye-type your scry has? It's driving me nuts 'cause the eyes [i]looked[/i] like Arcane Unusual to me, but here's your scry (naked, of course): [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=243472&skin=0&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] And here's Arcane Unusual: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=68&bodygene=23&breed=11&element=9&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=12&tertgene=18&winggene=18&wings=74&auth=84595dbd4c99b27145abcb7bacb3fdc7b0a917d4&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Then I thought "Well, the eyes look bigger so maybe it's Innocent?" WRONG. 'Cause Innocent eyes are a tad bit lighter. See: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=68&bodygene=23&breed=11&element=9&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=12&tertgene=18&winggene=18&wings=74&auth=ffc01eb38e82d2973e11d4704c97221e63b64104&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I've previewed every type of Arcane eyes on her but none of them are right and it's driving me absolutely nuts [emoji=fae star size=1] [s]She does. Wonder how she made her way into Sornieth...[/s] @AquaCascade Hi there! Welcome aboard X3 If you wanna go over the previous questions/things we've discussed with each other and answer the questions for your own Lore, that'd be cool. Everything from the first question, to whether or not you have/plan of getting a dragonsona, and all the rest (which isn't much right now, but it'll pile up over time so best to do so now than later XD). ANOTHER QUESTION! Have you ever considered implementing fandragons/characters from movies, games, animes, books, etc. into your Lore? If so, how'd the both of you go about that? Can't wait for the exchange of headcannons! Congrats, Aterna, on the break through!
GOSH I am so sorry this is such a late reply :'D

Well, it seems like they keep everyone -friend or foe- under control, which is good.

That's super cool! I need to find somewhere, have at least one oracle implemented into my Lore, someone important even as just a side character.

It's definitely got the "mystical" vibes to it ^^

May I ask what eye-type your scry has? It's driving me nuts 'cause the eyes looked like Arcane Unusual to me, but here's your scry (naked, of course):
scry?sdid=243472&skin=0&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
And here's Arcane Unusual:
dragon?age=1&body=68&bodygene=23&breed=11&element=9&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=12&tertgene=18&winggene=18&wings=74&auth=84595dbd4c99b27145abcb7bacb3fdc7b0a917d4&dummyext=prev.png
Then I thought "Well, the eyes look bigger so maybe it's Innocent?" WRONG. 'Cause Innocent eyes are a tad bit lighter. See:
dragon?age=1&body=68&bodygene=23&breed=11&element=9&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=12&tertgene=18&winggene=18&wings=74&auth=ffc01eb38e82d2973e11d4704c97221e63b64104&dummyext=prev.png

I've previewed every type of Arcane eyes on her but none of them are right and it's driving me absolutely nuts

She does. Wonder how she made her way into Sornieth...

@AquaCascade Hi there! Welcome aboard X3 If you wanna go over the previous questions/things we've discussed with each other and answer the questions for your own Lore, that'd be cool. Everything from the first question, to whether or not you have/plan of getting a dragonsona, and all the rest (which isn't much right now, but it'll pile up over time so best to do so now than later XD).

ANOTHER QUESTION! Have you ever considered implementing fandragons/characters from movies, games, animes, books, etc. into your Lore? If so, how'd the both of you go about that?

Can't wait for the exchange of headcannons! Congrats, Aterna, on the break through!
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
That's ok! I figured with the fest coming up / o . Going, replies would be a bit slower so it's good! ^^ And the eye type is innocent, but Shadow. But you are right, they look a lot like Arcane eyes! Also here be my boy with his bio! I'm actually happy with it atm, but it still needs some polishing. I may the visit the Coffeehouse to get some pointers [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36778700] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/367788/36778700_350.png[/img] [/url] Sometimes? I have my dragons Delta and Rune, both I've considered adding to my official lore, but i figured it would have been hard to do so. So I'm not considering it atm. Thank you! Hopefully soon it'll be done ^^ I'd be really interested in what you guys think of it. I think I'll try to come up with some Plague related questions in honor of RoR tomorrow vuv
That's ok! I figured with the fest coming up / o . Going, replies would be a bit slower so it's good! ^^

And the eye type is innocent, but Shadow. But you are right, they look a lot like Arcane eyes!

Also here be my boy with his bio! I'm actually happy with it atm, but it still needs some polishing.
I may the visit the Coffeehouse to get some pointers

36778700_350.png

Sometimes? I have my dragons Delta and Rune, both I've considered adding to my official lore, but i figured it would have been hard to do so. So I'm not considering it atm.

Thank you! Hopefully soon it'll be done ^^ I'd be really interested in what you guys think of it.

I think I'll try to come up with some Plague related questions in honor of RoR tomorrow vuv
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
My avatar dragon (click)
I’ve subbed to the thread now! :D Hey guys! Sorry for the late reply! I’ve been helping my friend move and I’ve been busy with school. Congratulations on the break through with your history Aterna! I’m still working on my history ;^^ Thank you for letting me in join you guys! I’m quite excited to discuss lore things with you! And yes! I’ll answer the questions! To answer the dragonsona question: Yes! I’ve been hunting for a nice G1 to represent me! I haven’t found a perfect one yet. [quote name="kyrin18" date="2019-10-15 12:53:04" ] So I was curious: Do you just follow the official stuff, or nah? How modern (or old!) is your version of Sornieth, in your lore? Personally, I haven't quite worked that out yet in my Lore, but their probably (?) won't be any computers/TVs. (I've asked this question before, but not to you particularly) [/quote] I follow the original stuff mostly. Like sizes and some of the original lore. I haven’t really thought about it though! But, I don’t think my version of Sornieth has TV or super advanced tech like that. Though, I agree with Aterna! Ovens, refrigerators, and a few other things probably. [quote name="Aterna" date="2019-10-15 13:22:54" ] What official Lore do you follow (or don't) and what about magic? Enchantments, spells, runes, do any of it play a part in your lore? :3 [/quote] I would say I follow the original lore pretty okay! Like Tidelord’s disappearance and the Gaoler lore. (Even though most of my Gaolers are much nicer than the original Gaolers.) We do have magic, spells, runes, etc. but I don’t think my clan really revolves around it. [quote name="Aterna" date="2019-10-15 14:31:52" ] I don't remember if i asked this or not, but what about hierarchy, royalty, or your leaders? [/quote] I do have leaders! Both my progens are the leaders of my clan. I need to re-write some of their lore too. But, I don’t have hierarchy. I might have a dragon be a forgotten prince/princess though! [quote name="kyrin18" date="2019-10-15 18:13:44" ] If may ask, who is the main protagonist/character in your Lore? Kora and Quickleaf might be the Clan leaders, but they aren't the main protagonists of mine. [/quote] I don’t really have a protagonist. My lore revolves around around everyone! All of my dragons have their own little journey and life story. Each of them are their own protagonist, I would say. [quote name="Aterna" date="2019-10-15 20:04:38" ] That reminds me, are officially allies with any other clans? :o [/quote] Not currently ;^; I’ve tried. [quote name="Aterna" date="2019-10-16 22:02:59" ] Which reminds me! I have a question, does your clan celebrate the fests too? And how often are they and what do they involve? :3 [/quote] I haven’t really thought about it! I should include that in my lore! They would probably celebrate the dragons from the flight when the festivals come around. [quote name="kyrin18" date="2019-10-20 18:39:13" ] Hm... we could start by sharing a bit of Clan information, like how our Clans came to be? Also, do you have a Clan theme? [/quote] I haven’t fleshed it out that much but here it is! Pretty much a little fae and her annoying tundra companion left their clan because it was to controlling. They founded the clan and gathered a rag tag team and somehow fell in love along the way (?). Their leadership was only questioned once by a rebellion led by a power hungry pearl catcher. The rebellion murdered their first hatchlings and they fled. They gradually regained their leadership and respect. I haven’t really thought of a theme! I’ll post it here if I think of one! Yours is super pretty?? I think I’m going to add it to my playlist! [quote name="Aterna" date="2019-10-22 19:32:23" ] Was your clan started in the place your in now or elsewhere? Does you clan have laws/rules or is it more of an expectation that dragons behave well? Do you have a jail/prison or a method of dealing with criminals? Oh and what about oracles or prophecies? :o [/quote] I wish I stayed in wind! I started there! Lightning isn’t really my aesthetic anymore. ;-; I haven’t really developed my laws/rules yet but I do have a “jail” sorta thing! The huge dilemma in my clan right now is that strange creatures/dragons are attracted to my clan. They get sent to the jail sorta thing called Quarantine. I do have a oracle! His name is Nightshade. He prophesied the Gaolers, in my lore. He is a Gaoler himself too. He is kinda a wack dude but his prophecies are mostly right! And for the latest question: My only fan dragon is kinda embarrassing XD. I don’t think I’d even call him that. He is gonna be a major part of my lore too. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56161946] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/561620/56161946_350.png[/img] [/url] I haven’t dressed him yet but he is gonna be a nice scientist! Hopefully I didn’t miss any questions!
I’ve subbed to the thread now! :D

Hey guys! Sorry for the late reply! I’ve been helping my friend move and I’ve been busy with school.

Congratulations on the break through with your history Aterna! I’m still working on my history ;^^

Thank you for letting me in join you guys! I’m quite excited to discuss lore things with you! And yes! I’ll answer the questions!

To answer the dragonsona question:

Yes! I’ve been hunting for a nice G1 to represent me! I haven’t found a perfect one yet.

kyrin18 wrote on 2019-10-15 12:53:04:

So I was curious: Do you just follow the official stuff, or nah? How modern (or old!) is your version of Sornieth, in your lore?

Personally, I haven't quite worked that out yet in my Lore, but their probably (?) won't be any computers/TVs.

(I've asked this question before, but not to you particularly)

I follow the original stuff mostly. Like sizes and some of the original lore. I haven’t really thought about it though! But, I don’t think my version of Sornieth has TV or super advanced tech like that. Though, I agree with Aterna! Ovens, refrigerators, and a few other things probably.
Aterna wrote on 2019-10-15 13:22:54:

What official Lore do you follow (or don't) and what about magic? Enchantments, spells, runes, do any of it play a part in your lore? :3

I would say I follow the original lore pretty okay! Like Tidelord’s disappearance and the Gaoler lore. (Even though most of my Gaolers are much nicer than the original Gaolers.)

We do have magic, spells, runes, etc. but I don’t think my clan really revolves around it.
Aterna wrote on 2019-10-15 14:31:52:

I don't remember if i asked this or not, but what about hierarchy, royalty, or your leaders?

I do have leaders! Both my progens are the leaders of my clan. I need to re-write some of their lore too. But, I don’t have hierarchy. I might have a dragon be a forgotten prince/princess though!
kyrin18 wrote on 2019-10-15 18:13:44:
If may ask, who is the main protagonist/character in your Lore? Kora and Quickleaf might be the Clan leaders, but they aren't the main protagonists of mine.

I don’t really have a protagonist. My lore revolves around around everyone! All of my dragons have their own little journey and life story. Each of them are their own protagonist, I would say.
Aterna wrote on 2019-10-15 20:04:38:

That reminds me, are officially allies with any other clans? :o

Not currently ;^; I’ve tried.
Aterna wrote on 2019-10-16 22:02:59:

Which reminds me! I have a question, does your clan celebrate the fests too? And how often are they and what do they involve? :3

I haven’t really thought about it! I should include that in my lore! They would probably celebrate the dragons from the flight when the festivals come around.
kyrin18 wrote on 2019-10-20 18:39:13:

Hm... we could start by sharing a bit of Clan information, like how our Clans came to be?

Also, do you have a Clan theme?

I haven’t fleshed it out that much but here it is!

Pretty much a little fae and her annoying tundra companion left their clan because it was to controlling. They founded the clan and gathered a rag tag team and somehow fell in love along the way (?). Their leadership was only questioned once by a rebellion led by a power hungry pearl catcher. The rebellion murdered their first hatchlings and they fled. They gradually regained their leadership and respect.

I haven’t really thought of a theme! I’ll post it here if I think of one! Yours is super pretty?? I think I’m going to add it to my playlist!
Aterna wrote on 2019-10-22 19:32:23:

Was your clan started in the place your in now or elsewhere? Does you clan have laws/rules or is it more of an expectation that dragons behave well? Do you have a jail/prison or a method of dealing with criminals? Oh and what about oracles or prophecies? :o

I wish I stayed in wind! I started there! Lightning isn’t really my aesthetic anymore. ;-;

I haven’t really developed my laws/rules yet but I do have a “jail” sorta thing!

The huge dilemma in my clan right now is that strange creatures/dragons are attracted to my clan. They get sent to the jail sorta thing called Quarantine.

I do have a oracle! His name is Nightshade. He prophesied the Gaolers, in my lore. He is a Gaoler himself too. He is kinda a wack dude but his prophecies are mostly right!

And for the latest question:

My only fan dragon is kinda embarrassing XD. I don’t think I’d even call him that. He is gonna be a major part of my lore too.

56161946_350.png

I haven’t dressed him yet but he is gonna be a nice scientist!

Hopefully I didn’t miss any questions!
sorry for the late/ short response it's stormy and late blegh

Ahh ok! So you follow cannon lore pretty closely! Interesting tidbits too!
If you'd like to, we could be clan allies ^^ my clan is always looking for more friends lol

Since you got caught up with the thread and the questions, what about things like headcannons?

Like, Spirals wrapping themselves around their mate like a scarf, or some dragons being able to walk on their feet like people, how long dragons live etc.?

I've always liked the idea that faes, skydancers, and tundras can walk like people when they want to lol
sorry for the late/ short response it's stormy and late blegh

Ahh ok! So you follow cannon lore pretty closely! Interesting tidbits too!
If you'd like to, we could be clan allies ^^ my clan is always looking for more friends lol

Since you got caught up with the thread and the questions, what about things like headcannons?

Like, Spirals wrapping themselves around their mate like a scarf, or some dragons being able to walk on their feet like people, how long dragons live etc.?

I've always liked the idea that faes, skydancers, and tundras can walk like people when they want to lol
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
My avatar dragon (click)
...Ok maybe not headcannons.
What about Time? What time period does your lore take place in? Do you have a sort of 'Timekeeper'? Is Time in it's own way, magic? It is on the Runestones of the Arcanist so it would seemingly imply such.
Speaking of RotA, what about the other 'elements'?
Time, Chaos, Blood, Venom, Pillar, Cloud, Life, Spiral, Metal, Shade, Clan, Truth. Any of them, in some way, apart of your lore?

I've been heavily considering Time being a type of magic or force, with Chronos being the Timekeeper, and Blood being a sort of sub-element to Plague, with Chaos being affiliated with the Shade. Then Truth being a type of "shout" similar to the shout magic from the Elder Scrolls.

Since the tiles are also on the Tricksters Cards, I always liked the idea that they could be used for tarot readings and magic, flipping over a card with a certain element would cause a dragon to tap into that element for a short burst of that kind of magic.
...Ok maybe not headcannons.
What about Time? What time period does your lore take place in? Do you have a sort of 'Timekeeper'? Is Time in it's own way, magic? It is on the Runestones of the Arcanist so it would seemingly imply such.
Speaking of RotA, what about the other 'elements'?
Time, Chaos, Blood, Venom, Pillar, Cloud, Life, Spiral, Metal, Shade, Clan, Truth. Any of them, in some way, apart of your lore?

I've been heavily considering Time being a type of magic or force, with Chronos being the Timekeeper, and Blood being a sort of sub-element to Plague, with Chaos being affiliated with the Shade. Then Truth being a type of "shout" similar to the shout magic from the Elder Scrolls.

Since the tiles are also on the Tricksters Cards, I always liked the idea that they could be used for tarot readings and magic, flipping over a card with a certain element would cause a dragon to tap into that element for a short burst of that kind of magic.
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
My avatar dragon (click)
Ahh sorry for the late reply! I do like to have some nice head cannons!

I love the idea of faes, skydancers, and tundras walking like people!! That’s adorable.

I honestly get mine from random threads in the forums
Here is a list of my head cannons:

Guardians use their wings to shield and shelter other dragons as a sign of affection.

Wildclaws sleep like swans, with their necks on their bodies.

Wildclaws nuzzle and rest their heads on the necks of trusted companions. Mated Wildclaws sleep with their head and necks resting on each other.

Imperials entwine their whiskers with other Imperials. It's a way of physical contact without ever really touching.

Instead of entwining whiskers, Pearlcatchers simply drape their whiskers over you.

If you are close friends with a Skydancer, they will likely try to groom you. Don't try to run away. Accept it. Refusing a preening session is a big social "I hate you."

A Tundra will scent-mark you if you're close. As a way of never forgetting, no matter what happens.

A Mirror that is close friends with you will close its heat-detecting eyes as a sign of trust. A Mirror that will die for you will flop onto its back like a cat and bare its underbelly. Mirrors often softly bite at each other as playful flirtations.

It is difficult to become close friends with a Spiral. They will coil around you like snakes. No escape. Accept your fate as a pillow.

Snappers will gently headbutt you as a greeting and goodbye.

Gift-giving is the national Coatl bonding past time. If you want to impress a Coatl, give one a gift of expensive metals.

Fae show affection with crest movements. Non-fae species have difficulty recognizing these signs.

The friendlier a Ridgeback is towards you, the more it "borrows" from you. If you know a Ridgeback that borrows almost everything from you is either your childhood best friend whom you trust more than anyone, or is trying to flirt with you.

Mirrors try and find the biggest thing possible to kill and bring back to their potential mate. Show off that not only are they good at hunting, but strong and resilient enough to actually get it back to them without other Wasteland predators taking their kill.

A mirror courting a tundra knows a dead animal isn't going to impress them, so they drag an entire tree to their lair.

It's not an edible tree. The tundra is very confused.

Time? Hmm.. I would say that time is a sort of like force or magic or something. I think I incorporate chaos and blood most in my lore! The idea of the cards that you have is really cool! Being able to tap into power like that would be cool to incorporate in lore.
Ahh sorry for the late reply! I do like to have some nice head cannons!

I love the idea of faes, skydancers, and tundras walking like people!! That’s adorable.

I honestly get mine from random threads in the forums
Here is a list of my head cannons:

Guardians use their wings to shield and shelter other dragons as a sign of affection.

Wildclaws sleep like swans, with their necks on their bodies.

Wildclaws nuzzle and rest their heads on the necks of trusted companions. Mated Wildclaws sleep with their head and necks resting on each other.

Imperials entwine their whiskers with other Imperials. It's a way of physical contact without ever really touching.

Instead of entwining whiskers, Pearlcatchers simply drape their whiskers over you.

If you are close friends with a Skydancer, they will likely try to groom you. Don't try to run away. Accept it. Refusing a preening session is a big social "I hate you."

A Tundra will scent-mark you if you're close. As a way of never forgetting, no matter what happens.

A Mirror that is close friends with you will close its heat-detecting eyes as a sign of trust. A Mirror that will die for you will flop onto its back like a cat and bare its underbelly. Mirrors often softly bite at each other as playful flirtations.

It is difficult to become close friends with a Spiral. They will coil around you like snakes. No escape. Accept your fate as a pillow.

Snappers will gently headbutt you as a greeting and goodbye.

Gift-giving is the national Coatl bonding past time. If you want to impress a Coatl, give one a gift of expensive metals.

Fae show affection with crest movements. Non-fae species have difficulty recognizing these signs.

The friendlier a Ridgeback is towards you, the more it "borrows" from you. If you know a Ridgeback that borrows almost everything from you is either your childhood best friend whom you trust more than anyone, or is trying to flirt with you.

Mirrors try and find the biggest thing possible to kill and bring back to their potential mate. Show off that not only are they good at hunting, but strong and resilient enough to actually get it back to them without other Wasteland predators taking their kill.

A mirror courting a tundra knows a dead animal isn't going to impress them, so they drag an entire tree to their lair.

It's not an edible tree. The tundra is very confused.

Time? Hmm.. I would say that time is a sort of like force or magic or something. I think I incorporate chaos and blood most in my lore! The idea of the cards that you have is really cool! Being able to tap into power like that would be cool to incorporate in lore.
Ah it's ok, sorry if i seem a bit... demanding?? Would that be the right word? XD
I've just had too many people randomly stop discussing with me and i just don't want the thread to die awkwardly because this is the furthest I've discussed things with people

*ahem* my weirdness aside, i like a lot of those headcannons!
All of them are cute! The skydancer one kind of reminds me of a cat in a way lol
And spirals wrapping around someone, so cute x.x

I'm actually tempted to dig out my drawing tab and try to sketch some of these, especially that Wildclaw one because i can actually see them doing that??

I never really had headcannons about the breeds themselves as much as the elements, except for the occasional thing or two.

Like, Nocturnes can actually walk on their wings like a wyvern, and mostly use their front hands to hold or grab things.

Breed changed dragons from Pearlcatchers still hold onto their pearls, typically in a safe place.

And breed changed dragons from Guardians still maintain a charge.

For elements...

Shadow dragons can literally blend into shadows. Even if casted from another dragon, I imagine they can sort 'melt' into the shadow, so long as it's there, making them perfect for infiltrating enemies.

Ice dragons can perserve things in their ice, keeping certain items perfectly intact, but almost frozen in time.

Fire dragons are obviously best at forging and smithing, but they can also be incredibly good healers, using their magic flames to literally 'weld' anothers wounds close.

Plague dragons make the worst doctors. Being survival of the fittest, they don't always believe in medicine, and one should overcome their pain and suffering.
I also like the idea of their breaths and internal magic being so bad, their breath attacks could infect other dragons.

Earth dragons can turn certain materials into precious genstones. They can apply a pressure so strong, coal can become diamonds when they concentrate hard enough.

Light dragons can brighten the area around them. My Queen Cinder can use her halo to shine so brightly it's blinding

I had some others but can't think of them rn, darn headache >.<

Uhhh Halos can signify a dragons magic strength, the brighter and bigger, the stronger. It can also start to fade if a dragon is low on energy or is exhausted
Ah it's ok, sorry if i seem a bit... demanding?? Would that be the right word? XD
I've just had too many people randomly stop discussing with me and i just don't want the thread to die awkwardly because this is the furthest I've discussed things with people

*ahem* my weirdness aside, i like a lot of those headcannons!
All of them are cute! The skydancer one kind of reminds me of a cat in a way lol
And spirals wrapping around someone, so cute x.x

I'm actually tempted to dig out my drawing tab and try to sketch some of these, especially that Wildclaw one because i can actually see them doing that??

I never really had headcannons about the breeds themselves as much as the elements, except for the occasional thing or two.

Like, Nocturnes can actually walk on their wings like a wyvern, and mostly use their front hands to hold or grab things.

Breed changed dragons from Pearlcatchers still hold onto their pearls, typically in a safe place.

And breed changed dragons from Guardians still maintain a charge.

For elements...

Shadow dragons can literally blend into shadows. Even if casted from another dragon, I imagine they can sort 'melt' into the shadow, so long as it's there, making them perfect for infiltrating enemies.

Ice dragons can perserve things in their ice, keeping certain items perfectly intact, but almost frozen in time.

Fire dragons are obviously best at forging and smithing, but they can also be incredibly good healers, using their magic flames to literally 'weld' anothers wounds close.

Plague dragons make the worst doctors. Being survival of the fittest, they don't always believe in medicine, and one should overcome their pain and suffering.
I also like the idea of their breaths and internal magic being so bad, their breath attacks could infect other dragons.

Earth dragons can turn certain materials into precious genstones. They can apply a pressure so strong, coal can become diamonds when they concentrate hard enough.

Light dragons can brighten the area around them. My Queen Cinder can use her halo to shine so brightly it's blinding

I had some others but can't think of them rn, darn headache >.<

Uhhh Halos can signify a dragons magic strength, the brighter and bigger, the stronger. It can also start to fade if a dragon is low on energy or is exhausted
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
My avatar dragon (click)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10