Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Draw The Dragon Above You [Remade]
@WillowCross [img]https://i.imgur.com/ss2UYqS.png[/img] Hope she looks alright, very first time drawing an obby so...yeah ------ Np: Anyone in the first 3 tabs is fine ^^
@WillowCross
ss2UYqS.png
Hope she looks alright, very first time drawing an obby so...yeah

Np: Anyone in the first 3 tabs is fine ^^
giphy.gif tumblr_inline_onschdI73l1r2ao8y_540.png
tumblr_inline_onschdI73l1r2ao8y_540.png

fr__water_mini_by_baelfin-daqljs2.pngShunky #367948Dg3u2u3.png
fr__water_mini_by_baelfin-daqljs2.pngHe/Him | Trans | Random BritDg3u2u3.png
fr__water_mini_by_baelfin-daqljs2.pngFR time: +8Dg3u2u3.png
Road to 1k
giphy.gif
Claim @/Shunky
Gonna draw Kalle since i really love their colors. Going to post at latest tomorrow

Anyone in first 2 tabs is okay
Claim @/Shunky
Gonna draw Kalle since i really love their colors. Going to post at latest tomorrow

Anyone in first 2 tabs is okay
deepfriedhatsunemiku.jpg
@Malevolent I drew Pine, I hope you enjoy it [emoji=ivy leaf size=1] [img]https://i.ibb.co/YRH2r58/IMG-2242.png[/img] Next person: first two tabs or anyone in my Hibden den, please [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Malevolent
I drew Pine, I hope you enjoy it
IMG-2242.png

Next person: first two tabs or anyone in my Hibden den, please
IMG-2180.png -—--tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png —- -» Accents
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
Important Notice

Hello! This is the runner of this thread. My previous account is no longer of access to me (the one attached to the thread we're on), so I've decided to go through the effort of moving over to a new thread so people can easily find me for anything relating to the clean up crew.

I ask that you all please start using the new thread and to not comment on this current thread so people can easily see this post.

I apologize for any inconvenience this causes!

This is now a duplicate thread, so it might be locked, please keep in touch with people you have claimed and people who have claimed you in private messages if that happens.

I will be drawing for the person above me!
Important Notice

Hello! This is the runner of this thread. My previous account is no longer of access to me (the one attached to the thread we're on), so I've decided to go through the effort of moving over to a new thread so people can easily find me for anything relating to the clean up crew.

I ask that you all please start using the new thread and to not comment on this current thread so people can easily see this post.

I apologize for any inconvenience this causes!

This is now a duplicate thread, so it might be locked, please keep in touch with people you have claimed and people who have claimed you in private messages if that happens.

I will be drawing for the person above me!