Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | (old thread) F2U pride flags
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@5inthemorning Your https://postimg.cc/ urls keep giving 502 errors and won't load images. Would it be at all possible to upload your flags to tumblr and/or imgur?

Edit: Wouldn't you know it, as soon as I complain, they appear. XDD Still, I would strongly suggest having imgur albums as a backup. It never goes down.
@5inthemorning Your https://postimg.cc/ urls keep giving 502 errors and won't load images. Would it be at all possible to upload your flags to tumblr and/or imgur?

Edit: Wouldn't you know it, as soon as I complain, they appear. XDD Still, I would strongly suggest having imgur albums as a backup. It never goes down.
mlNVeHM.jpg
@DemonicDuchess I tried using imgur at first but it wouldn't let me upload more than one at a time for some reason...?? So I resorted to postimg as backup o_o;; But, hoping that's fixed by now, I'll try to back them up on imgur sometime!
@DemonicDuchess I tried using imgur at first but it wouldn't let me upload more than one at a time for some reason...?? So I resorted to postimg as backup o_o;; But, hoping that's fixed by now, I'll try to back them up on imgur sometime!
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`
. † ·¸ • lee ¤ 24 • ¸· †.
. º ˜× he/him · FRT+3 ט º .

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸
¤ º · ˜*
º
[quote name="@5inthemorning" date="2019-11-05 17:49:18" ] I tried using imgur at first but it wouldn't let me upload more than one at a time for some reason...?? So I resorted to postimg as backup o_o;; But, hoping that's fixed by now, I'll try to back them up on imgur sometime! [/quote]Weird, did you try via the computer or mobile upload and we're you logged in at the time? How long ago was this, btw? Did you select more than one image at the time? I wanna help you figure this out. BTW, I added the bi flag to BiFurious' profile. ^w^ (Page six of my lair.)
@5inthemorning wrote on 2019-11-05 17:49:18:
I tried using imgur at first but it wouldn't let me upload more than one at a time for some reason...?? So I resorted to postimg as backup o_o;; But, hoping that's fixed by now, I'll try to back them up on imgur sometime!
Weird, did you try via the computer or mobile upload and we're you logged in at the time? How long ago was this, btw? Did you select more than one image at the time? I wanna help you figure this out.

BTW, I added the bi flag to BiFurious' profile. ^w^ (Page six of my lair.)
mlNVeHM.jpg
@DemonicDuchess oml, BiFurious is an absolutely stunning dragon *.* very flattered to have my flag displayed in her bio!

It was on desktop, and yes, I was logged in. I selected maybe a handful of flags, and it uploaded one or two before giving me an error saying that the file wasn't in image format...?? Which was strange because I double-checked (and even re-exported, lol) and they're all .png files.

It seems imgur was just having an off day, though, cause it seems to be working now. :0 I'll definitely start making backups soon!
@DemonicDuchess oml, BiFurious is an absolutely stunning dragon *.* very flattered to have my flag displayed in her bio!

It was on desktop, and yes, I was logged in. I selected maybe a handful of flags, and it uploaded one or two before giving me an error saying that the file wasn't in image format...?? Which was strange because I double-checked (and even re-exported, lol) and they're all .png files.

It seems imgur was just having an off day, though, cause it seems to be working now. :0 I'll definitely start making backups soon!
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸
¤ º · ˜*
º
@5inthemorning As you should be, I don't just throw any graphic up in there. XD Nah, but seriously, thank you. I'm hoping to get a tattoo of her someday.

Auuuugh; that error. Yeah, it's hit me a few times as well. You may need to clear your cache next time and try reuploading after restarting the PC if it happens again but it shouldn't. It's been months since I last experienced it.
@5inthemorning As you should be, I don't just throw any graphic up in there. XD Nah, but seriously, thank you. I'm hoping to get a tattoo of her someday.

Auuuugh; that error. Yeah, it's hit me a few times as well. You may need to clear your cache next time and try reuploading after restarting the PC if it happens again but it shouldn't. It's been months since I last experienced it.
mlNVeHM.jpg
These are beautiful :0 Can I request a queer flag?
These are beautiful :0 Can I request a queer flag?
NPRRENH.png Pvpj7y6.png orOASL4.png aromantic-hearts-alt.png
@secretlylying Sure thing! Do you mind linking me a reference? I'm unfamiliar with the queer flag :'D
@secretlylying Sure thing! Do you mind linking me a reference? I'm unfamiliar with the queer flag :'D
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸
¤ º · ˜*
º
@5inthemorning Here you go! The background should be white (if it isn't already, my monitor does weird things to colours sometimes). [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/8bd4751ba365431a753a5b4ebecf0510/tumblr_psja8aZj0W1vsr53w_1280.png[/img]
@5inthemorning Here you go! The background should be white (if it isn't already, my monitor does weird things to colours sometimes).

tumblr_psja8aZj0W1vsr53w_1280.png
@secretlylying Here you are! [img]https://i.postimg.cc/RVg2WF1V/flag-queer-chevron.png[/img][img]https://i.postimg.cc/5N4Z9vCR/flag-queer-chevron-2.png[/img]
@secretlylying Here you are!

flag-queer-chevron.pngflag-queer-chevron-2.png
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸
¤ º · ˜*
º
@5inthemorning !!! Thank you!! So much!!
@5inthemorning !!! Thank you!! So much!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16