Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Reach the sky -Pinkerlocke Challenge
1 2 3
[item=Frosted Violets] How Dash is getting stronger each day... ------------------------- [b]Dragons appearing in this chapter[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53588774] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/535888/53588774_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Sacred Sword, Leader -Blood Clan[/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53914000] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/539141/53914000_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Lord, Warrior's Chief -Blood Clan[/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53420017] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/534201/53420017_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dash, Apprentice -Blood Clan[/b][/center] [size=5][b]Chapter 6: Chasing birds[/b][/size] -Good, said softly Sacred Sword. Dash lifted his head, his snout covered with the blood of his foe. A fiery anger was dancing in his red eyes, making him look wild. His claws were also covered with the rests of the beasts. The poor pack did not stand a single chance against the young Fae. The mighty Mirror blinked, taking a good look at the slaughter that was laying in front of him. This blood everywhere. Yes. This was good. A good sign for the clan. -Your apprentice might be young, Lord, but he is definitely the best of our younglings. -Thank you, Leader. -Thank you, Leader, repeated Dash with a more submissive tone and a kind of tense look. Sacred Sword berry runes lighten up a little, showing his amusement. The evil light in his green eyes darkened a little bit for a few seconds. The smell of the fear. No. That would not do. The clan was strong. The clan was fearless. -You have every right to be afraid, apprentice, he hissed with a terribly gentle tone that creeped the Fae. In a second, I could kill you, slicing your throat and opening your belly without mercy. Saying so, he mimicked his acts. -Weaklings are indeed afraid. But you are not. You are strong. Brave. The soul of a warrior. The soul of a real dragon. The Fae shook his head and straighten up. -I know, Leader. I am not afraid. I want to serve you. I want to kill. -That's a good answer, young one. Now go ahead, show us other techniques you learned. The young red Fae went ahead and hunted down enough preys to feed half of the entire clan. He had to kill a few other ennemies that wanted to take his preys but he did manage to cast enough spells to push them away. Dash quickly understood that, even though he did prefer to use his magic, it was sometimes better to use claws and fangs, as they did not need any energy gathering. He switched between magic and melee for a long time when he heard a sound. Bushes were moving around him. Trees were shaken around him. Another sound. Behind him! Suddenly, a flurry of Ragepuffs jumped on the back of the small Fae, pinging him on the ground. Using their talons and beaks, they tried to reach for the dragon's eyes while the poor Dash was desperately giving small hits in the void. The birds chirped triumphaly when a blow of magic hit the pack, sending them meters away of the Fae. When the red dragon turned his tired head to see who his savior was, he only saw two eyes lurking in the dark behind bushes. What the young one saw in the Coatl's eyes startled him. Disappointment. Dash sighed, shaken, and immediately jumped on his feet, gathering energy and throwing it immediately at the leader's pack with a growl of anger and humiliation. All the birds let out a cry of alarm at the same time, running and flying away but the dragon was not finished with this awful creatures that ruined his perfect day. Chasing the leader between clouds and trees, Dash managed to grab the tail's bird, bringing him back to the earth. He pinned the bird on the ground and opened his chest, very slowly, taking all his time and happily growing at the beak's bird. The poor animal struggled and wrestled with the devil's energy but the Fae was stronger and much more angrier. Fear did not save the bird. Anger killed it. When the last spark of the Ragepuff's life was gone, the Fae came back to his preys and brought them to the point of rendez-vous. Dash immediately spotted the angry face of his mentor but the Mirror's face was perfectly still. -You did well, Dash. Let's go home for today. --- Yeesh! Back to my baby Dash! I must say, I'm starting to love him. Sacred Sword's character reminds of Metal Beak in the Guardians of Ga'Hoole hh. I think I will try to put some more light on Dash for this clan c:
Frosted Violets How Dash is getting stronger each day...

Dragons appearing in this chapter

53588774_350.png

Sacred Sword, Leader -Blood Clan

53914000_350.png

Lord, Warrior's Chief -Blood Clan

53420017_350.png

Dash, Apprentice -Blood Clan

Chapter 6: Chasing birds

-Good, said softly Sacred Sword.

Dash lifted his head, his snout covered with the blood of his foe. A fiery anger was dancing in his red eyes, making him look wild. His claws were also covered with the rests of the beasts. The poor pack did not stand a single chance against the young Fae. The mighty Mirror blinked, taking a good look at the slaughter that was laying in front of him. This blood everywhere. Yes. This was good. A good sign for the clan.

-Your apprentice might be young, Lord, but he is definitely the best of our younglings.
-Thank you, Leader.
-Thank you, Leader, repeated Dash with a more submissive tone and a kind of tense look.

Sacred Sword berry runes lighten up a little, showing his amusement. The evil light in his green eyes darkened a little bit for a few seconds. The smell of the fear. No. That would not do. The clan was strong. The clan was fearless.

-You have every right to be afraid, apprentice, he hissed with a terribly gentle tone that creeped the Fae. In a second, I could kill you, slicing your throat and opening your belly without mercy.

Saying so, he mimicked his acts.

-Weaklings are indeed afraid. But you are not. You are strong. Brave. The soul of a warrior. The soul of a real dragon.

The Fae shook his head and straighten up.

-I know, Leader. I am not afraid. I want to serve you. I want to kill.
-That's a good answer, young one. Now go ahead, show us other techniques you learned.

The young red Fae went ahead and hunted down enough preys to feed half of the entire clan. He had to kill a few other ennemies that wanted to take his preys but he did manage to cast enough spells to push them away. Dash quickly understood that, even though he did prefer to use his magic, it was sometimes better to use claws and fangs, as they did not need any energy gathering. He switched between magic and melee for a long time when he heard a sound. Bushes were moving around him. Trees were shaken around him.

Another sound.

Behind him!

Suddenly, a flurry of Ragepuffs jumped on the back of the small Fae, pinging him on the ground. Using their talons and beaks, they tried to reach for the dragon's eyes while the poor Dash was desperately giving small hits in the void. The birds chirped triumphaly when a blow of magic hit the pack, sending them meters away of the Fae. When the red dragon turned his tired head to see who his savior was, he only saw two eyes lurking in the dark behind bushes. What the young one saw in the Coatl's eyes startled him.

Disappointment.

Dash sighed, shaken, and immediately jumped on his feet, gathering energy and throwing it immediately at the leader's pack with a growl of anger and humiliation. All the birds let out a cry of alarm at the same time, running and flying away but the dragon was not finished with this awful creatures that ruined his perfect day. Chasing the leader between clouds and trees, Dash managed to grab the tail's bird, bringing him back to the earth.

He pinned the bird on the ground and opened his chest, very slowly, taking all his time and happily growing at the beak's bird. The poor animal struggled and wrestled with the devil's energy but the Fae was stronger and much more angrier. Fear did not save the bird. Anger killed it.
When the last spark of the Ragepuff's life was gone, the Fae came back to his preys and brought them to the point of rendez-vous.
Dash immediately spotted the angry face of his mentor but the Mirror's face was perfectly still.

-You did well, Dash. Let's go home for today.

---
Yeesh! Back to my baby Dash! I must say, I'm starting to love him. Sacred Sword's character reminds of Metal Beak in the Guardians of Ga'Hoole hh. I think I will try to put some more light on Dash for this clan c:
Everything moves.
[item=Moldy Leather] How a terrible ennemy appeared... ------------------------- [b]Dragons appearing in this chapter[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53020863] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/530209/53020863_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Cni'Hok, Gem Collector -Loner[/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53016576] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/530166/53016576_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Ivory, Designer -Loner[/b][/center] [center][URL=https://www.casimages.com/i/190730105924370744.png.html][IMG]https://nsa40.casimages.com/img/2019/07/30/190730105924370744.png[/IMG][/URL] [b]Gahol, Hatchling -Loner[/b][/center] [b]Other characters appearing in this chapter[/b] [center][item=condorwing champion] [b]Cu'Dhan, Gem Collector -Cni'Hok's familiar [/b][/center] [size=5][b]Chapter 7: Shady figures[/b][/size] -Look Cni'Hok! I can slide between the rocks! Woo! -Be careful, son! shouted back the Wildclaw with a worried tone. -Woo! only answered the small Spiral with joy in his voice. -Stop worrying, dearie, said quitely Cu'Dhan, trying the appease the hatchling's adoptive mother. He is just having fun. Let him do his own mistakes for once. -But what if he hurts himself! What if he encounters a violent dragon! What if... -Alright, enough! snapped the Condorwing with a serious tone. Gahol is not even your own son. Let him live alone for great Lightweaver's sake! -She is right, you know, muttered Ivory. -Alright, alright, sighed Cni'Hok. Even though she did not say another word, she was still looking her adoptive son with careful eyes and her eyes blinked with violence every time Gahol would loose the control of his weak wings. He learned to fly a few days ago and was now overflowing with energy. The typical energy of Spiral, actually. While they were all flying around and having their fun, Gahol suddenly stopped his loopings. His eyes saw something moving. Or rather, [i]someone[/i]. -Ivory? he murmured to the closest adult near him. -Yes, son? -I think... I think I saw something... Immediately alerted by the worried tone of the hatchling, the big Skydancer covered the Spiral with one of his wings, letting out at the same time a growl of warning in the direction Gahol pointed. One more time, a fast shadow moved around them. Ivory made another hissing sound, thus alerting the two females who quickly came back to protect the terrified Gahol. One more dash around them. And another one, just above their heads. -Whatever it is, it is fast, grumbled the Skydancer, all of his eyes trying to find their opponent. -I know no dragon that can be that fast! panicked Cni'Hok. -Stay calm, pressed Cu'Dhan, grabbing two small daggers that she was hiding under hers clothes. It can't attack all of us at the same time. Another slash on their left. Another one on their right. -What if there's more than one? suddenly piped Gahol. There was a blank. Everything stopped moving. Everything was quiet. The air was very hot, even heavy. Stress was choking the three adults and their eyes were lurking everywhere in panic. And just like that, a shadowy figure jumped under the group and grabbed Gahol's leg, brining him back to the earth. The small Spiral let out a gasp of shock but it was quickly covered by a pig mass against his snout. All at one, Cu'Dhan, Ivory and Cni'Hok dashed to grab the Spiral's arm but they were pushed away by two other shady figures. Struggling, Gahol saw that their opponents were only filaments of shadow. He had heard about these. Ivory drew stuff about them. They were uncatchable, fast, threatening. They wanted to devour the dragon world. They wanted to destroy the dragon kind. The Shade. He used all of his energy left to bite ferociously the thing that was bringing him down and screamed with all of his might: -Shade ennemies! His cry echoed in the sky, reaching the adults' ears but it was too late. The Shade was faster and stronger. A sprawling arm caught the Condorwing and Gahol heard a snapping sound, followed by a horrible shout of pain and distress. Another "arm" reached one of the Ivory's eye and blood started to spread everywhere on his body. The poor Skydancer went mad and lost the control of his wings, loosing height. -Ivory! The last thing the Spiral saw was Cni'Hok desperately diving in the air to reach for Ivory's arm. And then, the Shade covered his eyes. --- Alright. I know I was supposed to just write stuff about normal dragon life but I reaaaally wanted to finally jump a little on the idea I had so, guess it's half happy time and half awful time?
Moldy Leather How a terrible ennemy appeared...

53020863_350.png

Cni'Hok, Gem Collector -Loner

53016576_350.png

Ivory, Designer -Loner
190730105924370744.png
Gahol, Hatchling -Loner

Other characters appearing in this chapter
Condorwing Champion
Cu'Dhan, Gem Collector -Cni'Hok's familiar

Chapter 7: Shady figures

-Look Cni'Hok! I can slide between the rocks! Woo!
-Be careful, son! shouted back the Wildclaw with a worried tone.
-Woo! only answered the small Spiral with joy in his voice.
-Stop worrying, dearie, said quitely Cu'Dhan, trying the appease the hatchling's adoptive mother. He is just having fun. Let him do his own mistakes for once.
-But what if he hurts himself! What if he encounters a violent dragon! What if...
-Alright, enough! snapped the Condorwing with a serious tone. Gahol is not even your own son. Let him live alone for great Lightweaver's sake!
-She is right, you know, muttered Ivory.
-Alright, alright, sighed Cni'Hok.

Even though she did not say another word, she was still looking her adoptive son with careful eyes and her eyes blinked with violence every time Gahol would loose the control of his weak wings. He learned to fly a few days ago and was now overflowing with energy. The typical energy of Spiral, actually. While they were all flying around and having their fun, Gahol suddenly stopped his loopings. His eyes saw something moving.

Or rather, someone.

-Ivory? he murmured to the closest adult near him.
-Yes, son?
-I think... I think I saw something...

Immediately alerted by the worried tone of the hatchling, the big Skydancer covered the Spiral with one of his wings, letting out at the same time a growl of warning in the direction Gahol pointed.
One more time, a fast shadow moved around them.
Ivory made another hissing sound, thus alerting the two females who quickly came back to protect the terrified Gahol.

One more dash around them.

And another one, just above their heads.

-Whatever it is, it is fast, grumbled the Skydancer, all of his eyes trying to find their opponent.
-I know no dragon that can be that fast! panicked Cni'Hok.
-Stay calm, pressed Cu'Dhan, grabbing two small daggers that she was hiding under hers clothes. It can't attack all of us at the same time.

Another slash on their left. Another one on their right.

-What if there's more than one? suddenly piped Gahol.

There was a blank. Everything stopped moving. Everything was quiet. The air was very hot, even heavy. Stress was choking the three adults and their eyes were lurking everywhere in panic.

And just like that, a shadowy figure jumped under the group and grabbed Gahol's leg, brining him back to the earth. The small Spiral let out a gasp of shock but it was quickly covered by a pig mass against his snout. All at one, Cu'Dhan, Ivory and Cni'Hok dashed to grab the Spiral's arm but they were pushed away by two other shady figures. Struggling, Gahol saw that their opponents were only filaments of shadow. He had heard about these. Ivory drew stuff about them. They were uncatchable, fast, threatening. They wanted to devour the dragon world. They wanted to destroy the dragon kind.

The Shade.

He used all of his energy left to bite ferociously the thing that was bringing him down and screamed with all of his might:

-Shade ennemies!

His cry echoed in the sky, reaching the adults' ears but it was too late. The Shade was faster and stronger. A sprawling arm caught the Condorwing and Gahol heard a snapping sound, followed by a horrible shout of pain and distress. Another "arm" reached one of the Ivory's eye and blood started to spread everywhere on his body. The poor Skydancer went mad and lost the control of his wings, loosing height.

-Ivory!

The last thing the Spiral saw was Cni'Hok desperately diving in the air to reach for Ivory's arm.

And then, the Shade covered his eyes.

---
Alright. I know I was supposed to just write stuff about normal dragon life but I reaaaally wanted to finally jump a little on the idea I had so, guess it's half happy time and half awful time?
Everything moves.
[item=Sharpened Serthis Lance] How Gahol managed to find his way out.. ------------------------- [b]Dragons appearing in this chapter[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53393558] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/533936/53393558_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Eyes of the Forest -?[/b][/center] [center][URL=https://www.casimages.com/i/190730105924370744.png.html][IMG]https://nsa40.casimages.com/img/2019/07/30/190730105924370744.png[/IMG][/URL] [b]Gahol, Hatchling -Loner[/b][/center] [size=5][b]Chapter 8: Down there[/b][/size] When he opened his eyes with a painful grin, Gahol felt immediately that something was wrong. Carefully, he blinked slowly, all of his eyes scanning the place he was laying in. The Spiral remembered everything. The cheerful plays, the sudden attack and the Shade pulling him down under the earth. He could see nothing. Darkness was everywhere. -Cni'Hok? softly called Gahol. Only silence answered him. -Ivory? Cu'Dhan? One more time, he heard no answers. Tension started to grow inside of his chest and he had to bite one of his finger to not tie himself into a knot. "Think Gahol. You have to find the others. You have to find something!" There was a glimpse of light in the dark. The Spiral did not understood where it was coming from at the beginning but when he saw that the light was in a serpentine form, he understood. Runes. His runes. It was very small but it was enough to create hope in the Spiral's heart. Pushing on his legs and arms, he rose and floated in the air for a few minutes, trying to feel the air coming from a direction but he could not feel any breeze. Not even the slightest blow. He flapped his wings weirdly, not confortable with the lack of air. The Spiral struggled a bit, trying to understand how to use the still air. Gahol groaned and started to randomly move forward, avoiding the few rocks and stalactites that were all around him. It felt like hours when he suddenly saw something moving. Something even darker than the darkness that laid in front of him. He shivered and hissed like a savage, ready to fight anything that would try to attack him. -Come. The voice was strong and deep. Gahol thought for a few seconds that it was a mountain who spoke to him. It shook him deep inside, and it felt like all of his bones became stones. -Come, repeated the form one more time. -Who... What are you? gasped the hatchling. -Come, just answered the mass. Gahol gulped down. He was now clearly seeing the thing that was in front of him. It had a lot of fur covering his large body and what appeared to be wings. The Spiral's runes made enough light to see that the animal was mostly greyish and blueish. With no more words, he followed the thing. It was the only lead he had for now after all. They walked for long minutes when Gahol suddenly felt a soft breeze. -Air! We must follow this direction to find the exit! -No. You come with me. -But... -Chosen one must come. -Ch...Chosen? The word sounded too ominous for the boy. -Come, he asked one more time, restless. The Spiral did not found the courage to go alone in another direction. He followed his guide, eyes puzzled with curiosity. He thought about the wings he saw. Maybe... -Are you a dragon? he murmured with hesitation, his voice echoing between the walls. -Creatures of darkness call me dragon, yes. I am the Eyes of the Forest. -Eyes of the Forest? That's your name? asked Gahol. -Yes. There was another heavy silence for a moment. When the Spiral could not hold it anymore, he opened his mouth one more time. -I am Gahol. The son of Ivory the Designer and Cni'Hok the Gem Collector. His voice cracked when he said the last word. He had no idea where they were and if they were even alive. The dragons he saw as his family were nowhere to be found. -Gahol. It means Eye for Beastclans. -Y-Yes... How do you know? No answer came from Eyes of the Forest. Their long walk continued. Many times, the hatchling wondered how the dragon was able to know where he was going but it was pretty obvious by now that he was home here. The Spiral lost track of time and space. Maybe he was meters and meters under the earth. Maybe a month had passed since the last time he saw a sunset. His stomach started to growl. -Eyes of the Forest, he started, I am starving. -Soon. Eyes of the Forest and Runic Eyes are close. -R-Runic Eyes? Gahol repeated. -You. A moment later, the two wanderers entered in a huge cave, orned with numerousous gems and colorful stones. All of these natural rocks were shining in the dark, bringing a dim light all around them. When Gahol went next to one of the boulder, it shone stronger and the Spiral felt appeased. A gentle orange light was all around him and he could now easily see the other dragon. Eyes of the Forest was a huge dragon compared to the Spiral. His fur was everywhere and his black stripes looked like small trees on his back. The name was very well chosen. Gahol noticed soon that there was a lot of shadows moving all around them, gathering themselves under a rock bigger than the other one, shining with a magnificent green emerald light. He startled when he felt a huge claw on his shoulder. -Come, said Eyes of the Forest with his deep voice. They wait. A shiver went through the Spiral's spine but he obediently followed the unknown dragon under the rock. All around him, Gahol recognized the shape of Beastclans animals. But they did not seem dangerous, just curious. -Is it the Chosen One? suddenly asked a hollow voice, just above the hatchling's head. -Yes, Shade Master. "Shade Master?" -Look. He has runes. And the Eyes. His name is Gahol. -The Eyes. He has the Eyes. -Gahol... Gahol... Gahol... the Beasts repeated in a loud murmur. -He is now Runic Eyes, continued Eyes of the Forest. -Yes, approved the other voice. He has to become a Nocturne now. -What? gasped Gahol. A shiver went down his spines. Something bad was coming. --- Ominous music.
Sharpened Serthis Lance How Gahol managed to find his way out..

53393558_350.png

Eyes of the Forest -?
190730105924370744.png
Gahol, Hatchling -Loner

Chapter 8: Down there

When he opened his eyes with a painful grin, Gahol felt immediately that something was wrong. Carefully, he blinked slowly, all of his eyes scanning the place he was laying in. The Spiral remembered everything. The cheerful plays, the sudden attack and the Shade pulling him down under the earth. He could see nothing. Darkness was everywhere.

-Cni'Hok? softly called Gahol.

Only silence answered him.

-Ivory? Cu'Dhan?

One more time, he heard no answers. Tension started to grow inside of his chest and he had to bite one of his finger to not tie himself into a knot.

"Think Gahol. You have to find the others. You have to find something!"

There was a glimpse of light in the dark. The Spiral did not understood where it was coming from at the beginning but when he saw that the light was in a serpentine form, he understood. Runes. His runes. It was very small but it was enough to create hope in the Spiral's heart. Pushing on his legs and arms, he rose and floated in the air for a few minutes, trying to feel the air coming from a direction but he could not feel any breeze. Not even the slightest blow. He flapped his wings weirdly, not confortable with the lack of air. The Spiral struggled a bit, trying to understand how to use the still air.

Gahol groaned and started to randomly move forward, avoiding the few rocks and stalactites that were all around him. It felt like hours when he suddenly saw something moving. Something even darker than the darkness that laid in front of him. He shivered and hissed like a savage, ready to fight anything that would try to attack him.

-Come.

The voice was strong and deep. Gahol thought for a few seconds that it was a mountain who spoke to him. It shook him deep inside, and it felt like all of his bones became stones.

-Come, repeated the form one more time.
-Who... What are you? gasped the hatchling.
-Come, just answered the mass.

Gahol gulped down. He was now clearly seeing the thing that was in front of him. It had a lot of fur covering his large body and what appeared to be wings. The Spiral's runes made enough light to see that the animal was mostly greyish and blueish. With no more words, he followed the thing. It was the only lead he had for now after all. They walked for long minutes when Gahol suddenly felt a soft breeze.

-Air! We must follow this direction to find the exit!
-No. You come with me.
-But...
-Chosen one must come.
-Ch...Chosen?

The word sounded too ominous for the boy.

-Come, he asked one more time, restless.

The Spiral did not found the courage to go alone in another direction. He followed his guide, eyes puzzled with curiosity.
He thought about the wings he saw. Maybe...

-Are you a dragon? he murmured with hesitation, his voice echoing between the walls.
-Creatures of darkness call me dragon, yes. I am the Eyes of the Forest.
-Eyes of the Forest? That's your name? asked Gahol.
-Yes.

There was another heavy silence for a moment. When the Spiral could not hold it anymore, he opened his mouth one more time.

-I am Gahol. The son of Ivory the Designer and Cni'Hok the Gem Collector.

His voice cracked when he said the last word. He had no idea where they were and if they were even alive. The dragons he saw as his family were nowhere to be found.

-Gahol. It means Eye for Beastclans.
-Y-Yes... How do you know?

No answer came from Eyes of the Forest. Their long walk continued. Many times, the hatchling wondered how the dragon was able to know where he was going but it was pretty obvious by now that he was home here. The Spiral lost track of time and space. Maybe he was meters and meters under the earth. Maybe a month had passed since the last time he saw a sunset. His stomach started to growl.

-Eyes of the Forest, he started, I am starving.
-Soon. Eyes of the Forest and Runic Eyes are close.
-R-Runic Eyes? Gahol repeated.
-You.

A moment later, the two wanderers entered in a huge cave, orned with numerousous gems and colorful stones. All of these natural rocks were shining in the dark, bringing a dim light all around them. When Gahol went next to one of the boulder, it shone stronger and the Spiral felt appeased. A gentle orange light was all around him and he could now easily see the other dragon. Eyes of the Forest was a huge dragon compared to the Spiral. His fur was everywhere and his black stripes looked like small trees on his back. The name was very well chosen.

Gahol noticed soon that there was a lot of shadows moving all around them, gathering themselves under a rock bigger than the other one, shining with a magnificent green emerald light. He startled when he felt a huge claw on his shoulder.

-Come, said Eyes of the Forest with his deep voice. They wait.

A shiver went through the Spiral's spine but he obediently followed the unknown dragon under the rock. All around him, Gahol recognized the shape of Beastclans animals. But they did not seem dangerous, just curious.

-Is it the Chosen One? suddenly asked a hollow voice, just above the hatchling's head.
-Yes, Shade Master.

"Shade Master?"

-Look. He has runes. And the Eyes. His name is Gahol.
-The Eyes. He has the Eyes.
-Gahol... Gahol... Gahol... the Beasts repeated in a loud murmur.
-He is now Runic Eyes, continued Eyes of the Forest.
-Yes, approved the other voice. He has to become a Nocturne now.
-What? gasped Gahol.

A shiver went down his spines. Something bad was coming.

---
Ominous music.
Everything moves.
[item=Harpy Masque] About having an unknown power... ------------------------- [b]Dragons appearing in this chapter[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53393558] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/533936/53393558_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Eyes of the Forest, Seeker -? [/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52633608] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/526337/52633608_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Colorful Eyes, Shade Master -? [/b][/center] [center][URL=https://www.casimages.com/i/190730105924370744.png.html][IMG]https://nsa40.casimages.com/img/2019/07/30/190730105924370744.png[/IMG][/URL] [b]Gahol, Hatchling -Loner[/b][/center] [size=5][b]Chapter 9: The power of the Eyes[/b][/size] A huge mass let itself fall just in front of a shivering Gahol. The form was looking pretty similar to Eyes of the Forest and the Spiral felt appeased, thinking that it was just another dragon. -I am Colorful Eyes. The voice was feminine but it still felt like a mountain was talking to Gahol. -You are the Chosen One. You have the Eyes. You are a Shapeshifter. That is why Eyes of the Forest saved you from the Shade and brought you here. -The... -The Shade will always be after you, she interrupted. You need to be careful as you have the power to defy the darkness! One more time, the Beasts assembled here started to mutter the word "Gahol" restlessly. Then they switched to two other words that the hatchling did not understand. -Gahol a'hun Shad! Gahol a'hun Shad! -What... Are they saying? asked Gahol, trembling. -Eyes destroy Shade, translated Colorful Eyes. You must destroy the Shade, Runic Eyes. -B-but... I can't! I'm just a kid! he yelled, afraid of what he was now involved into. -You must! insisted Colorful Eyes. Her voice was now less patient, more angry, more hissing. Gahol felt that her intentions were not good towards him. -Now, you must use your power to become a Nocturne dragon! she scolded. Bring the stones! Before he could even ask what was happening or what were the stones, the huge claw of the first dragon grabbed his small throat, lifting him from the ground. Gahol immediately struggled, using the small wings on his legs and arms to suffer less from Eyes of the Forest's hold. The Beasts were still muttering the three same words, an anxious smile on their faces. The stones were now shining stronger than before, flickering to a mysterious beat. The Beasts started to clap their hands, talons and wings to the rythm of the light. In his struggle, the hatchling saw another dragon similar to the two previous ones coming closer to him, a spiky black stone in her hand. Eyes of the Forest pinned Gahol on the hard ground, offering the Spiral's chest to the newcomer. The latter offered a bow of her head to the the one she called Shade Master, raised the stone above Gahol's chest and stabbed him with the trinket. Rolling his eyes in panic, pain and struggle, Gahol let out a terrible scream that resonated in the whole cave. All the Beasts screamed in panic at the same time but they stopped their hassle when Colorful Eyes jumped on the big rock and roared savagely. -Gahol a'hun Shad! There was a silence, only interrupted by the painful screams of the hatchling and then, all of the Beasts repeated the same words, eyes frantically looking around them. A harpy let out a sudden gasp and the whole cave turned to look at the Multi-gazed dragon who was now convulsing in a horrible manner. Gahol's eyes started to leak, letting out a gooish black liquid. The thing was merging with the Spiral's body, changing the shapes of his snout, of his belly, of his tail and wings. The hatchling called again and again for help, begging for mercy. His claws were scratching the ground so hard that the crowd could see the marks the dragon was leaving in the rocks. [URL=https://www.casimages.com/i/190807121759951086.png.html][IMG]https://nsa40.casimages.com/img/2019/08/07/190807121759951086.png[/IMG][/URL] The black stone became liquid too and completely merged with the dragon's body, still changing. Gahol felt his body become stronger, bigger, loosing lenght and replacing it with height. His wings were now larger and his face was turning in a much more triangular shape. His vision came back and he noticed that the pain was almost gone. He was able to see really well. It almost felt like sun was pouring its light in the cave. -The Chosen One has shapeshifted! thundered Colorful Eyes and all the Beasts let out screams of joy and enthusiasm. You will now serve us and kill the Shade, Runic Eyes! Unable to talk or move yet, the poor hatchling could not answer. The unknown dragon grab was still very strong on him and he felt the pain coming back around his neck when a claw stopped in front of one of his eyes. -Or we'll sacrifice you for the greater good! Gahol moaned in disagreement, frightened by this simple idea when a terrible growl interrupted all of the activity in the cave: -Let go of my son! Emerging from a dark corner, Cni'Hok jumped on Eyes of the Forest and the two dragons rolled in front of the Beasts in a savage fight. Just behind the Wildclaw's ambush, Cu'Dhan was following with a dagger in her left arm, the other being torn in an abnormal way. The Condorwing enlarged her feathers to appear stronger and bolder and it made the less courageous Beasts run away. Ivory jumped in front of Gahol, cooing with relief. -Oh, my dear Gahol! You're still alive! Still unable to let out a single word with his new body, he only nodded and tried to stand. The Skydancer used his wing to hold the baby and Gahol saw that one of the dragon's eye was shut. Dry blood was covering it and the organ looked abnormally inflated. A scream of pain and the smell of fresh blood startled the ex-Spiral and he saw Cni'Hok brutally tearing Eyes of the Forest's throat apart. When the dragon stopped moving, she looked at the crowd with defiance in her eyes, ready to strike again. All the Beasts around her moved away in hurry. -NO! roared Colorful Eyes with pain in her voice. She turned to the Wildclaw, all of her fur shivering on her back with anger and sadness. A single tear rolled on her fur. -I WILL END YOU! She lashed on Cni'Hok's wing and the surprised Wildclaw rolled next to Gahol, Cu'Dhan and Ivory. Blood was everywhere on her body. Before the Shade Master come move forward and attack another time, Ivory stepped forward, opening wide his wings to cover his family. Colorful Eyes backed up for a moment, surprised by this sudden new opponent who looked so still and quiet just before. The designer used this brief moment to turn to the Condorwing. -Cu'Dhan! Take Cni'Hok and Gahol and run! Do what I said before! Run straight and then, just in front of the blue rock, jump in the water! I'll hold them back! The bird nodded and with no hesitation, she forced the Wildclaw on her feet, pushed the baby Nocturne toward the entrance of the cave and started to run. Gahol tried to resist but when Cni'Hok grabbed her son and put him on her back, the hatchling was unable to do anything more than cry. He saw the final attack. Colorful Eyes jumped on the Skydancer, tearing off the fragile clothes the designer had spent so much time drawing and creating. Between the gems that were running through the fabric, blood started to form a natural drawing. The Skydancer roared and hissed, blocking the path to save some time to his family. All around him, the rocks were flickering, glowing with red and yellow colors. Ivory fell on the ground, his belly wide opened. A small black pool was now below him, creating an almost beautiful pattern on the ground. The Skydancer gasped, hardly breathing. His yellow eyes, usually so bright and wide opened with curiosity were now glowing with a dim light, tired. His gaze met Gahol's one. He smiled when he saw his son disappear in the darkness and his lips let out a small breath of satisfaction. He blinked for the last time and just like that, he was gone. A shiver went down Gahol's new spine as he felt tears running through his cheeks. Something awfully painful tore his heart, punched his stomach, hit his head. It was then that Gahol felt one word pulling out of his throat and he shouted with a crack in his voice, desperate for an answer: -Father! But he was already gone. --- Welp. Yesterday I got a meat item so I went to do the Coli fights and... I did not expect Ivory to die so soon. Screw the critical hits. I was supposed to write this yesterday but I decided to put them together since I loved the idea of joining the drawing to the text. Gahol is LVL 2.
Harpy Masque About having an unknown power...

53393558_350.png

Eyes of the Forest, Seeker -?

52633608_350.png

Colorful Eyes, Shade Master -?
190730105924370744.png
Gahol, Hatchling -Loner

Chapter 9: The power of the Eyes

A huge mass let itself fall just in front of a shivering Gahol. The form was looking pretty similar to Eyes of the Forest and the Spiral felt appeased, thinking that it was just another dragon.

-I am Colorful Eyes.

The voice was feminine but it still felt like a mountain was talking to Gahol.

-You are the Chosen One. You have the Eyes. You are a Shapeshifter. That is why Eyes of the Forest saved you from the Shade and brought you here.
-The...
-The Shade will always be after you, she interrupted. You need to be careful as you have the power to defy the darkness!

One more time, the Beasts assembled here started to mutter the word "Gahol" restlessly. Then they switched to two other words that the hatchling did not understand.

-Gahol a'hun Shad! Gahol a'hun Shad!
-What... Are they saying? asked Gahol, trembling.
-Eyes destroy Shade, translated Colorful Eyes. You must destroy the Shade, Runic Eyes.
-B-but... I can't! I'm just a kid! he yelled, afraid of what he was now involved into.
-You must! insisted Colorful Eyes.

Her voice was now less patient, more angry, more hissing. Gahol felt that her intentions were not good towards him.

-Now, you must use your power to become a Nocturne dragon! she scolded. Bring the stones!

Before he could even ask what was happening or what were the stones, the huge claw of the first dragon grabbed his small throat, lifting him from the ground. Gahol immediately struggled, using the small wings on his legs and arms to suffer less from Eyes of the Forest's hold. The Beasts were still muttering the three same words, an anxious smile on their faces.
The stones were now shining stronger than before, flickering to a mysterious beat. The Beasts started to clap their hands, talons and wings to the rythm of the light.

In his struggle, the hatchling saw another dragon similar to the two previous ones coming closer to him, a spiky black stone in her hand. Eyes of the Forest pinned Gahol on the hard ground, offering the Spiral's chest to the newcomer. The latter offered a bow of her head to the the one she called Shade Master, raised the stone above Gahol's chest and stabbed him with the trinket.
Rolling his eyes in panic, pain and struggle, Gahol let out a terrible scream that resonated in the whole cave. All the Beasts screamed in panic at the same time but they stopped their hassle when Colorful Eyes jumped on the big rock and roared savagely.

-Gahol a'hun Shad!

There was a silence, only interrupted by the painful screams of the hatchling and then, all of the Beasts repeated the same words, eyes frantically looking around them. A harpy let out a sudden gasp and the whole cave turned to look at the Multi-gazed dragon who was now convulsing in a horrible manner. Gahol's eyes started to leak, letting out a gooish black liquid. The thing was merging with the Spiral's body, changing the shapes of his snout, of his belly, of his tail and wings. The hatchling called again and again for help, begging for mercy. His claws were scratching the ground so hard that the crowd could see the marks the dragon was leaving in the rocks.

190807121759951086.png

The black stone became liquid too and completely merged with the dragon's body, still changing. Gahol felt his body become stronger, bigger, loosing lenght and replacing it with height. His wings were now larger and his face was turning in a much more triangular shape. His vision came back and he noticed that the pain was almost gone. He was able to see really well. It almost felt like sun was pouring its light in the cave.

-The Chosen One has shapeshifted! thundered Colorful Eyes and all the Beasts let out screams of joy and enthusiasm. You will now serve us and kill the Shade, Runic Eyes!

Unable to talk or move yet, the poor hatchling could not answer. The unknown dragon grab was still very strong on him and he felt the pain coming back around his neck when a claw stopped in front of one of his eyes.

-Or we'll sacrifice you for the greater good!

Gahol moaned in disagreement, frightened by this simple idea when a terrible growl interrupted all of the activity in the cave:

-Let go of my son!

Emerging from a dark corner, Cni'Hok jumped on Eyes of the Forest and the two dragons rolled in front of the Beasts in a savage fight. Just behind the Wildclaw's ambush, Cu'Dhan was following with a dagger in her left arm, the other being torn in an abnormal way. The Condorwing enlarged her feathers to appear stronger and bolder and it made the less courageous Beasts run away. Ivory jumped in front of Gahol, cooing with relief.

-Oh, my dear Gahol! You're still alive!

Still unable to let out a single word with his new body, he only nodded and tried to stand. The Skydancer used his wing to hold the baby and Gahol saw that one of the dragon's eye was shut. Dry blood was covering it and the organ looked abnormally inflated. A scream of pain and the smell of fresh blood startled the ex-Spiral and he saw Cni'Hok brutally tearing Eyes of the Forest's throat apart. When the dragon stopped moving, she looked at the crowd with defiance in her eyes, ready to strike again. All the Beasts around her moved away in hurry.

-NO! roared Colorful Eyes with pain in her voice.

She turned to the Wildclaw, all of her fur shivering on her back with anger and sadness. A single tear rolled on her fur.

-I WILL END YOU!

She lashed on Cni'Hok's wing and the surprised Wildclaw rolled next to Gahol, Cu'Dhan and Ivory. Blood was everywhere on her body. Before the Shade Master come move forward and attack another time, Ivory stepped forward, opening wide his wings to cover his family.
Colorful Eyes backed up for a moment, surprised by this sudden new opponent who looked so still and quiet just before. The designer used this brief moment to turn to the Condorwing.

-Cu'Dhan! Take Cni'Hok and Gahol and run! Do what I said before! Run straight and then, just in front of the blue rock, jump in the water! I'll hold them back!

The bird nodded and with no hesitation, she forced the Wildclaw on her feet, pushed the baby Nocturne toward the entrance of the cave and started to run. Gahol tried to resist but when Cni'Hok grabbed her son and put him on her back, the hatchling was unable to do anything more than cry.
He saw the final attack. Colorful Eyes jumped on the Skydancer, tearing off the fragile clothes the designer had spent so much time drawing and creating. Between the gems that were running through the fabric, blood started to form a natural drawing. The Skydancer roared and hissed, blocking the path to save some time to his family. All around him, the rocks were flickering, glowing with red and yellow colors.

Ivory fell on the ground, his belly wide opened. A small black pool was now below him, creating an almost beautiful pattern on the ground. The Skydancer gasped, hardly breathing. His yellow eyes, usually so bright and wide opened with curiosity were now glowing with a dim light, tired. His gaze met Gahol's one. He smiled when he saw his son disappear in the darkness and his lips let out a small breath of satisfaction. He blinked for the last time and just like that, he was gone.

A shiver went down Gahol's new spine as he felt tears running through his cheeks. Something awfully painful tore his heart, punched his stomach, hit his head. It was then that Gahol felt one word pulling out of his throat and he shouted with a crack in his voice, desperate for an answer:

-Father!

But he was already gone.
---

Welp. Yesterday I got a meat item so I went to do the Coli fights and... I did not expect Ivory to die so soon. Screw the critical hits. I was supposed to write this yesterday but I decided to put them together since I loved the idea of joining the drawing to the text.

Gahol is LVL 2.
Everything moves.
[item=Aged Carcass] About leaving everything they knew... ------------------------- [b]Dragons appearing in this chapter[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53020863] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/530209/53020863_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Cni'Hok, Gem Collector - Loner [/b][/center] [center][URL=https://www.casimages.com/i/190807113133779132.png.html][IMG]https://nsa40.casimages.com/img/2019/08/07/190807113133779132.png[/IMG][/URL] [b]Gahol, Shape Shifter -Loner[/b][/center] [b]Other characters appearing in this chapter[/b] [center][item=condorwing champion] [b]Cu'Dhan, Gem Collector -Cni'Hok's familiar [/b][/center] [size=5][b]Chapter 10: The great escape[/b][/size] -Here! I see it! shouted Cu'Dhan, poiting a waterfall that seemed to go deep under the rocks. -Yes! Get ready Gahol! she prevented the hatchling. Take a big breath, we're going to jump! -We're what...? he tried to ask. But the Wildclaw was already up in the air, her strong legs propelling her far from the Beasts and the anger of Colorful Eyes. Gahol let out a gasp but it was instantly interrupted by the shock of the water hitting his small body. He struggled for a bit, his head under water and put all of his strenght in pushing himself out of the black current. His eyes, now able to see very well in any kind of darkness, quickly spotted Cni'Hok. Cu'Dhan was already on the Wildclaw's back, holding her wounded wing, a painful grin on her beak. The small Nocturne joined her adoptive mother and grabbed her hand, shivering. -Where does it go? he asked, all of his eyes trying to see a potential exit. -Water always go outside, do not worry, simply answered the Condorwing, allowing the Wildclaw to rest for a minute. Silence fell on the group and they let themselves be carried away by the water for a while. A weight of guilt suddenly crushed Gahol when he realized that someone was missing. Ivory. They had fled to save Gahol's life. They sacrificed Ivory's for his own, useless life. The Skydancer, even if he proved to be harsh sometimes, had always been here for the hatchling. He supported him when he tried to learn to fly and stubbornly refused to let go of the sweet grip of the ground. He taught him how to speak, how to use his runes whe he was afraid in the dark. And now he was gone. Gahol let out a silent sob. The soft touch of familiar wings surprised him and when he rose his head toward her adoptive mother, he saw the same tears that were in his own eyes. -We knew what we were doing when we found you. We knew we could not live you behind. Ivory chose to save us. Let's not waste this chance and all get out of here Gahol. Gahol nodded. The Wildclaw detailed his adoptive son for a moment, his appearance being so different now from the one she was used to. This ritual... She hated herself for not being able to stop it. The hatchling did not seem to be suffering or in pain but it was still very weird to not be able to recognize her own son. His eyes were the only thing that remained the same and even though they were placed differently, Cni'Hok had no trouble recognizing the same glimpse of light in the Nocturne's eyes. A sudden noise in the water drew her out of her thoughts. All of her eyes turned behind to recognize the shape of the dragon that murdered her mate. An angry growl she could not contain threatened the newcomer and alerted the familiar and the Nocturne. Before they could do anything, the dragon jumped on Cni'Hok, grabbing her by the shoulder and forcing her into the water with her. -Mother! yelled the hatchling. He tried to jump under the water to join the fight but Cu'Dhan forced him forward, taking out her knives to defend the boy. -You stay with me Gahol! If one must survive, it will be you! -But! Ivory ! Now Cni'Hok! I can't just stay here and watch! The two females rose from the water, all claws and teeth out, eyes throwing with murederous looks for the opponent. They were both covered with blood but and the water soon became much more sticky than it was a few seconds before. Colorful Eyes sent a violent punch in the Wildclaw's jaw but Cni'Hok was blinded by the vengeance and seemed to not feel a thing. Her claws sinked in the heavy fur of her opponent and they disappeared one more time in the black waters. The Nocturne could now only watch this scene with horrified eyes. -Light! suddenly yelled the Condorwing. Quick Gahol! She grabbed the baby Nocturne and pushed him on the edge. Gahol grabbed a rock and started to climb toward the small opening. The sun. It has been so long since he has seen the sunlight. Desperate for freedom, he rushed on the boulders, sinking his claws inside the walls and pushing on his legs and his new wings to go higher. The hole was small. Gahol could barely pass through. His face was deformed by a grin of disappointment and he turned to Cu'Dhan: -It's too small! Cni'Hok won't fit! The Condorwing blinked, glancing at the exit then at the two females still fighting. -Go away, Gahol. -I can't! he anxiously answered. There must be another exit! I can't let you go! The bird saw the two dragons still in the water coming closer to the hatchling. If Colorful Eyes discovered that the hatchling was trying to fly away, she would chase him and all of their little escape would be for nothing. -If you don't go now, Ivory will be dead for nothing! hissed Cu'Dhan, sadness in her voice. Go! Go or we'll all die for nothing Gahol! -But... The Nocturne threw a look at the light. He hesitated. -Find the Wind Servants! They will help you! Cu'Dhan pressed him. -The... -Now go! With her wing, she threw her knife next to the hatchling and he finally went out, startled, running as fast as he could with his new body. He closed his eyes and dashed forward, ignoring the screams of pain and anger that he could still here inside of the cave. The air felt lightest, fresher. And suddenly, he was out. He had made it. Everything around him was quiet. He sighed and fell on the ground. He cried for long minutes and what seemed to be an eternity to him, hoping to hear the reassuring footsteps of Cni'Hok or Cu'Dhan. He punched the ground, again and again, tearing off the grass that was growing here peacefully. Then, he forced himself up. It was time to go. He would kill Colorful Eyes. He would avenge his parents. But for now he had to learn to fly. He had to reach the sky. --- Another food day. More meat too. Alright Pinkerton that's too much fight for Gahol x) Also. I placed the name of my Pinkerlocke in the story haha. Gahol is LVL 4. He found 102 T in the Coli.
Aged Carcass About leaving everything they knew...

53020863_350.png

Cni'Hok, Gem Collector - Loner
190807113133779132.png
Gahol, Shape Shifter -Loner

Other characters appearing in this chapter
Condorwing Champion
Cu'Dhan, Gem Collector -Cni'Hok's familiar

Chapter 10: The great escape

-Here! I see it! shouted Cu'Dhan, poiting a waterfall that seemed to go deep under the rocks.
-Yes! Get ready Gahol! she prevented the hatchling. Take a big breath, we're going to jump!
-We're what...? he tried to ask.

But the Wildclaw was already up in the air, her strong legs propelling her far from the Beasts and the anger of Colorful Eyes. Gahol let out a gasp but it was instantly interrupted by the shock of the water hitting his small body. He struggled for a bit, his head under water and put all of his strenght in pushing himself out of the black current. His eyes, now able to see very well in any kind of darkness, quickly spotted Cni'Hok. Cu'Dhan was already on the Wildclaw's back, holding her wounded wing, a painful grin on her beak. The small Nocturne joined her adoptive mother and grabbed her hand, shivering.

-Where does it go? he asked, all of his eyes trying to see a potential exit.
-Water always go outside, do not worry, simply answered the Condorwing, allowing the Wildclaw to rest for a minute.

Silence fell on the group and they let themselves be carried away by the water for a while. A weight of guilt suddenly crushed Gahol when he realized that someone was missing.
Ivory.
They had fled to save Gahol's life. They sacrificed Ivory's for his own, useless life. The Skydancer, even if he proved to be harsh sometimes, had always been here for the hatchling. He supported him when he tried to learn to fly and stubbornly refused to let go of the sweet grip of the ground. He taught him how to speak, how to use his runes whe he was afraid in the dark. And now he was gone.
Gahol let out a silent sob.
The soft touch of familiar wings surprised him and when he rose his head toward her adoptive mother, he saw the same tears that were in his own eyes.

-We knew what we were doing when we found you. We knew we could not live you behind. Ivory chose to save us. Let's not waste this chance and all get out of here Gahol.

Gahol nodded. The Wildclaw detailed his adoptive son for a moment, his appearance being so different now from the one she was used to. This ritual... She hated herself for not being able to stop it. The hatchling did not seem to be suffering or in pain but it was still very weird to not be able to recognize her own son. His eyes were the only thing that remained the same and even though they were placed differently, Cni'Hok had no trouble recognizing the same glimpse of light in the Nocturne's eyes.

A sudden noise in the water drew her out of her thoughts. All of her eyes turned behind to recognize the shape of the dragon that murdered her mate. An angry growl she could not contain threatened the newcomer and alerted the familiar and the Nocturne. Before they could do anything, the dragon jumped on Cni'Hok, grabbing her by the shoulder and forcing her into the water with her.

-Mother! yelled the hatchling.

He tried to jump under the water to join the fight but Cu'Dhan forced him forward, taking out her knives to defend the boy.

-You stay with me Gahol! If one must survive, it will be you!
-But! Ivory ! Now Cni'Hok! I can't just stay here and watch!

The two females rose from the water, all claws and teeth out, eyes throwing with murederous looks for the opponent. They were both covered with blood but and the water soon became much more sticky than it was a few seconds before. Colorful Eyes sent a violent punch in the Wildclaw's jaw but Cni'Hok was blinded by the vengeance and seemed to not feel a thing. Her claws sinked in the heavy fur of her opponent and they disappeared one more time in the black waters.
The Nocturne could now only watch this scene with horrified eyes.

-Light! suddenly yelled the Condorwing. Quick Gahol!

She grabbed the baby Nocturne and pushed him on the edge. Gahol grabbed a rock and started to climb toward the small opening. The sun. It has been so long since he has seen the sunlight. Desperate for freedom, he rushed on the boulders, sinking his claws inside the walls and pushing on his legs and his new wings to go higher. The hole was small. Gahol could barely pass through. His face was deformed by a grin of disappointment and he turned to Cu'Dhan:

-It's too small! Cni'Hok won't fit!

The Condorwing blinked, glancing at the exit then at the two females still fighting.

-Go away, Gahol.
-I can't! he anxiously answered. There must be another exit! I can't let you go!

The bird saw the two dragons still in the water coming closer to the hatchling. If Colorful Eyes discovered that the hatchling was trying to fly away, she would chase him and all of their little escape would be for nothing.

-If you don't go now, Ivory will be dead for nothing! hissed Cu'Dhan, sadness in her voice. Go! Go or we'll all die for nothing Gahol!
-But...

The Nocturne threw a look at the light. He hesitated.

-Find the Wind Servants! They will help you! Cu'Dhan pressed him.
-The...
-Now go!

With her wing, she threw her knife next to the hatchling and he finally went out, startled, running as fast as he could with his new body. He closed his eyes and dashed forward, ignoring the screams of pain and anger that he could still here inside of the cave. The air felt lightest, fresher.

And suddenly, he was out. He had made it. Everything around him was quiet. He sighed and fell on the ground. He cried for long minutes and what seemed to be an eternity to him, hoping to hear the reassuring footsteps of Cni'Hok or Cu'Dhan. He punched the ground, again and again, tearing off the grass that was growing here peacefully.

Then, he forced himself up. It was time to go. He would kill Colorful Eyes. He would avenge his parents.

But for now he had to learn to fly.

He had to reach the sky.
---

Another food day. More meat too. Alright Pinkerton that's too much fight for Gahol x)

Also. I placed the name of my Pinkerlocke in the story haha.

Gahol is LVL 4.
He found 102 T in the Coli.
Everything moves.
[item=Noxious Coralclimber Toxin] About trying to hunt with a hatchling... [b]Dragons appearing in this chapter[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53420017] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/534201/53420017_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dash, Apprentice - Bloodclan [/b][/center] [center][URL=https://www.casimages.com/i/190807113133779132.png.html][IMG]https://nsa40.casimages.com/img/2019/08/07/190807113133779132.png[/IMG][/URL] [b]Gahol, Shape Shifter -Loner[/b][/center] [size=5][b]Chapter 11: The idiot[/b][/size] Dash bent a little more his head between the leaves. The rabbit was just a few meters from him. One more step and he would be able to jump on it and kill it, bringing back a good amount of food for the hatchlings of Petal and Arcana. Their three eggs just hatched yesterday and the small babies were now crying for food. But Sacred Sword was very proud of this event: after all, it meant more blood for the clan, more warriors and hunters. And for Dash, it also meant more rivals. He had to be better and stay way up ahead of them. Hence, catching this prey was very important. Unaware of the hunter, the rabbit came closer to the bushes. Dash straightened, readied himself and... A black Nocturne stumbled right in front of the rabbit, missing the prey by one claw. Terrified, the animal let out a cry of panic and disappeared inside a tree. The Nocturne, apparently very young, sat on the ground, disappointment in his numerousous eyes. Dash growled, furious : -Hey hatchie! You owe me a rabbit! It was MY prey! I was about to catch it! The multi-gazed dragon jumped, apparently not aware if the presence of the red Fae. He stared blankly at him for a minute when his stomach growled with hunger. -I... I'm sorry! he apologized, sobbing. I am starving and I don't know how to hunt! -Who cares! stammered Dash, a furious tone in his voice but with a glimpse of curiosity now. I lost my prey! My clan will think I am good for nothing! -I'm sorry! I will repay you I promise! The Fae rolled his eyes. It was pretty obvious that this hathling would never be able to chase a single prey without a severe training. -Stay here, idiot. The poor Nocturne did not have the time to answer. Dash was already gone. He opened wide his eyes and tried to feel any scent that would be good for a Nocturne. He soon felt the scent of another prey, a huge pigeon. One more time, the hunter focused on the animal. He did not miss this time. He quickly caught a few insects too and rushed back to see if the hatchling was still here. -You're back! he smiled with relief when the hunter appeared with the prey. -'Old ya! he answered, his mouth full with the pigeon. He let the pigeon fall on the ground and pushed it towards the hungry hatchling. -For you. -Oh... hesitated the Nocturne. Thanks. He jumped on the animal and voraciously attempted to eat it entirely. When he was finished, Dash split the insects. When he gave the other half to the Nocturne, he asked: -So... Why are you alone, idiot? -I'm not an idiot... answered the Nocturne, sadness in his eyes. My name is Gahol... -Alright Gahol the Idiot, mused the Fae. Why are you here? I'm Dash by the way. From the Blood Clan. He saw a shiver running through Gahol's spine. -Blood... He suddenly became mute, the other word dying in his throat. The next second, he was back to his usual face, filled with sadness and curiosity. -My... Family and I have been attacked by... He gulped. -Yes? insisted the Fae, growing impatient. -The Shade... My father is gone and my mother... My mother... He burst in tears, all diginity now forgotten. -I don't even know if she's still alive! Help me! he suddenly begged, his green eyes full of tears. I must find the Wind Servants! Cu'Dhan said they would protect me and help me! -Woh... Woh there... Slow down, idiot. The Wind Servants are not so far but if you can't fly, you seriously can't go. -I... I knew how... mumbled Gahol, still sobbing. -You knew? repeated Dash, surprised. The multi-gazed dragon opened wide his eyes, an expression of terror painted on his face before he shook his head. -No, no I don't know how to fly. I was learning how but then... He turned his head, avoiding the Fae's eyes. "He's hiding something..." though the red Fae. -Alright. I can show you my home if you want. -You mean, the Bloodclan? The Fae nodded. Gahol seemed reluctant to this idea but he eventually got up, having no better idea for now. -I'll follow you, Dash, he said, a little smile brightening his black face. -Sure thing. But first, I gotta catch some preys. --- A short one but I wasn't so inspired today so, yeah. Short one. I'm also kinda waiting for Pinkerton to give me a familiar so I can finally include Dash in the Locke for real. Let's pray. --- Gahol is LVL 4. Inventory 102 [emoji=treasure size=1]
Noxious Coralclimber Toxin About trying to hunt with a hatchling...

53420017_350.png

Dash, Apprentice - Bloodclan
190807113133779132.png

Chapter 11: The idiot

Dash bent a little more his head between the leaves. The rabbit was just a few meters from him. One more step and he would be able to jump on it and kill it, bringing back a good amount of food for the hatchlings of Petal and Arcana. Their three eggs just hatched yesterday and the small babies were now crying for food. But Sacred Sword was very proud of this event: after all, it meant more blood for the clan, more warriors and hunters. And for Dash, it also meant more rivals. He had to be better and stay way up ahead of them.
Hence, catching this prey was very important.

Unaware of the hunter, the rabbit came closer to the bushes. Dash straightened, readied himself and... A black Nocturne stumbled right in front of the rabbit, missing the prey by one claw. Terrified, the animal let out a cry of panic and disappeared inside a tree. The Nocturne, apparently very young, sat on the ground, disappointment in his numerousous eyes.

Dash growled, furious :

-Hey hatchie! You owe me a rabbit! It was MY prey! I was about to catch it!

The multi-gazed dragon jumped, apparently not aware if the presence of the red Fae. He stared blankly at him for a minute when his stomach growled with hunger.

-I... I'm sorry! he apologized, sobbing. I am starving and I don't know how to hunt!
-Who cares! stammered Dash, a furious tone in his voice but with a glimpse of curiosity now. I lost my prey! My clan will think I am good for nothing!
-I'm sorry! I will repay you I promise!

The Fae rolled his eyes. It was pretty obvious that this hathling would never be able to chase a single prey without a severe training.

-Stay here, idiot.

The poor Nocturne did not have the time to answer. Dash was already gone. He opened wide his eyes and tried to feel any scent that would be good for a Nocturne. He soon felt the scent of another prey, a huge pigeon. One more time, the hunter focused on the animal. He did not miss this time. He quickly caught a few insects too and rushed back to see if the hatchling was still here.

-You're back! he smiled with relief when the hunter appeared with the prey.
-'Old ya! he answered, his mouth full with the pigeon.

He let the pigeon fall on the ground and pushed it towards the hungry hatchling.

-For you.
-Oh... hesitated the Nocturne. Thanks.

He jumped on the animal and voraciously attempted to eat it entirely. When he was finished, Dash split the insects. When he gave the other half to the Nocturne, he asked:

-So... Why are you alone, idiot?
-I'm not an idiot... answered the Nocturne, sadness in his eyes. My name is Gahol...
-Alright Gahol the Idiot, mused the Fae. Why are you here? I'm Dash by the way. From the Blood Clan.

He saw a shiver running through Gahol's spine.

-Blood...

He suddenly became mute, the other word dying in his throat. The next second, he was back to his usual face, filled with sadness and curiosity.

-My... Family and I have been attacked by...

He gulped.

-Yes? insisted the Fae, growing impatient.
-The Shade... My father is gone and my mother... My mother...

He burst in tears, all diginity now forgotten.

-I don't even know if she's still alive! Help me! he suddenly begged, his green eyes full of tears. I must find the Wind Servants! Cu'Dhan said they would protect me and help me!
-Woh... Woh there... Slow down, idiot. The Wind Servants are not so far but if you can't fly, you seriously can't go.
-I... I knew how... mumbled Gahol, still sobbing.
-You knew? repeated Dash, surprised.

The multi-gazed dragon opened wide his eyes, an expression of terror painted on his face before he shook his head.

-No, no I don't know how to fly. I was learning how but then...

He turned his head, avoiding the Fae's eyes.

"He's hiding something..." though the red Fae.

-Alright. I can show you my home if you want.
-You mean, the Bloodclan?

The Fae nodded. Gahol seemed reluctant to this idea but he eventually got up, having no better idea for now.

-I'll follow you, Dash, he said, a little smile brightening his black face.
-Sure thing. But first, I gotta catch some preys.
---

A short one but I wasn't so inspired today so, yeah. Short one. I'm also kinda waiting for Pinkerton to give me a familiar so I can finally include Dash in the Locke for real. Let's pray.
---

Gahol is LVL 4.

Inventory
Everything moves.
[item=Noxious Coralclimber Toxin] About resting before meeting the clan... [b]Dragons appearing in this chapter[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53420017] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/534201/53420017_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dash, Apprentice - Bloodclan [/b][/center] [center][URL=https://www.casimages.com/i/190807113133779132.png.html][IMG]https://nsa40.casimages.com/img/2019/08/07/190807113133779132.png[/IMG][/URL] [b]Gahol, Shape Shifter -Loner[/b][/center] [size=5][b]Chapter 12: Onward[/b][/size] When Dash stopped in front of the entrance of a cave, Gahol shoot a curious look at the Fae: -You said we were going to join the Bloodclan! The Fae rolled his eyes, sighing: -Yes. That's what I Said. But it's not so close, idiot. -I'm not... started to protest the Nocturne. -Furthermore, there is some food and stuff I gathered here that we must bring back to the clan. Also, I'm tired. You're obviously tired. So we're sleeping here for the night and we'll head for the clan tomorrow. There was a small blank before Gahol nodded, disappointed. He entered in the cave with a shuffling step. -Idiot, added Dash with an amused smile. The Nocturne stick his tongue out, unpleased by this nickname. He decided to ignore the hunter and observed the cave. In comparison to the one he saw when he was with the Beasts and the weird dragons, this one seemed very dull. Gahol then thought about his former home and held back a tear. Ivory used to make such great drawings on the bare rocks. The landscapes, the portrait of their family, their trinkets and hours of fun. Cu'Dhan would spend hours with him to teach him the different meaning of the Beast's language. Cni'Hok was always there to play with him, even when she had other stuff much more important to do. They were his whole world. And all of this was gone, just like that. -There. You'll sleep just here, suddenly said the red Fae, showing the hatchling a comfortable nest he had made while Gahol was dozing off. The Nocturne realized how much he was tired and almost fell on the nest without a single word. He tried to find the position he usually used to sleep back when he was a Spiral. He weirdly moved, as if his body was still very serpentine, unable to find a comfortable position with this wings too large. He tried to pushed them back, then forward and even tried to sleep on his back, wings on his belly but it was no use. -You know that Nocturnes sleep like bats right? the voice of the Fae interrupted him. And if there's no branches, they just sleep like owls. Did your parents ever taught you basic stuff or what? Gahol held back another sob and obeyed. He quickly put himself on his feet, covering his head with one of his wings, just like an owl would do and immediately felt his vision go black. He woke up with the feeling that all of his bones were broken. The Nocturne was still very tired, hungry and sad. His eyes scanned the area for Dash's silhouette. The Fae was packing up the food and a few bags of treasure. When he saw that the Nocturne was awake, he let out a smile. -Alright, hatchie, he told him with evident joy in his voice, happy to go home. Time to go! Time for you to meet my family! All sadness forgotten now, Gahol rose, shook his body to chase off the humidity and joined the Fae who gave him a leather bag full of soft objects. -While you're following me, you can carry this bag. It's the lightest so you should do well with it. Eager to show Dash he was not so useless after all, he picked up the bag and easily put it on his back. The hunter smiled one more time. -Alright, you ready boy? Gahol softly nodded. -Well, onward. --- Gimme Dash in my team, Pinkerton, cmon. Also. Did you. Just. Gave me. The same item? --- Gahol is LVL 4. Inventory 102 [emoji=treasure size=1]
Noxious Coralclimber Toxin About resting before meeting the clan...

53420017_350.png

190807113133779132.png

Chapter 12: Onward

When Dash stopped in front of the entrance of a cave, Gahol shoot a curious look at the Fae:

-You said we were going to join the Bloodclan!

The Fae rolled his eyes, sighing:

-Yes. That's what I Said. But it's not so close, idiot.
-I'm not... started to protest the Nocturne.
-Furthermore, there is some food and stuff I gathered here that we must bring back to the clan. Also, I'm tired. You're obviously tired. So we're sleeping here for the night and we'll head for the clan tomorrow.

There was a small blank before Gahol nodded, disappointed. He entered in the cave with a shuffling step.

-Idiot, added Dash with an amused smile.

The Nocturne stick his tongue out, unpleased by this nickname. He decided to ignore the hunter and observed the cave. In comparison to the one he saw when he was with the Beasts and the weird dragons, this one seemed very dull. Gahol then thought about his former home and held back a tear. Ivory used to make such great drawings on the bare rocks. The landscapes, the portrait of their family, their trinkets and hours of fun. Cu'Dhan would spend hours with him to teach him the different meaning of the Beast's language. Cni'Hok was always there to play with him, even when she had other stuff much more important to do. They were his whole world.
And all of this was gone, just like that.

-There. You'll sleep just here, suddenly said the red Fae, showing the hatchling a comfortable nest he had made while Gahol was dozing off.

The Nocturne realized how much he was tired and almost fell on the nest without a single word. He tried to find the position he usually used to sleep back when he was a Spiral. He weirdly moved, as if his body was still very serpentine, unable to find a comfortable position with this wings too large. He tried to pushed them back, then forward and even tried to sleep on his back, wings on his belly but it was no use.

-You know that Nocturnes sleep like bats right? the voice of the Fae interrupted him. And if there's no branches, they just sleep like owls. Did your parents ever taught you basic stuff or what?

Gahol held back another sob and obeyed. He quickly put himself on his feet, covering his head with one of his wings, just like an owl would do and immediately felt his vision go black. He woke up with the feeling that all of his bones were broken. The Nocturne was still very tired, hungry and sad. His eyes scanned the area for Dash's silhouette. The Fae was packing up the food and a few bags of treasure. When he saw that the Nocturne was awake, he let out a smile.

-Alright, hatchie, he told him with evident joy in his voice, happy to go home. Time to go! Time for you to meet my family!

All sadness forgotten now, Gahol rose, shook his body to chase off the humidity and joined the Fae who gave him a leather bag full of soft objects.

-While you're following me, you can carry this bag. It's the lightest so you should do well with it.

Eager to show Dash he was not so useless after all, he picked up the bag and easily put it on his back. The hunter smiled one more time.

-Alright, you ready boy?

Gahol softly nodded.

-Well, onward.
---

Gimme Dash in my team, Pinkerton, cmon.
Also.
Did you.
Just.
Gave me.
The same item?
---

Gahol is LVL 4.

Inventory
Everything moves.
[item=Ember Mouse] About the Bloodclan's greetings [b]Dragons appearing in this chapter[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53420017] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/534201/53420017_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dash, Apprentice - Bloodclan [/b][/center] [center][URL=https://www.casimages.com/i/190807113133779132.png.html][IMG]https://nsa40.casimages.com/img/2019/08/07/190807113133779132.png[/IMG][/URL] [b]Gahol, Shape Shifter -Loner[/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53588774] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/535888/53588774_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Sacred Sword, Leader -Blood Clan[/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53914000] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/539141/53914000_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Lord, Warrior's Chief -Blood Clan[/b][/center] [size=5][b]Chapter 13: A ceremony[/b][/size] When the sun went down this day, disappearing behind the horizon, Dash finally announced that they were close now. Gahol knew that the travel took them so long because he was unable to fly but Dash never seemed angry about this. He was just so happy returning home, the Fae was litteraly jumping in the air, floating and gliding peacefully above the Nocturne's head. Gahol was neatly less joyful, his dark thoughts turning inside his head, making his eyes darker than their usual color. His feet were hurting and his wings felt to heavy to just walk in the middle of the forest instead of flying. This stupid ritual. -Here we are! finally told the red hunter. We're at the Bloodclan's doors! A few meters away, Gahol saw huge rocks engraved with runes he could not read. Between these two giant boulders, a solid wooden door, reinforced with old ivy was kept shut. Small torches were able to lighten up this treacherous landscape. The Nocturne rose his head and was welcomed by two suspicious looks. A Snapper and huge Ridgeback started to growl and the hatchling took a careful step back. Dash, on the other hand, was perfectly calm and waved to the two dragons. Quickly, the Fae managed to calm the sentinels and asked for the leader's presence. The multi-gazed dragon was almost trembling, trying not to think about the terrible stories he had heard about this vicious and ferocious clan. He shook his wings and forced himself to look strong and presentable. He did not have to wait long before an impressive Mirror appeared, followed by a smaller Coatl who was clearly a warrior. The latter glanced at Dash, a mix of anger and prideness on his feathered face. The Mirror stopped in front of the hatchling. His height and lenght was impressive and quite threatening to Gahol. His big blue and red body was covered with runes, just like Gahol's. The little green eyes that were on the dragon's face looked fierce but not dangerous. At least, not for now. -Welcome, young Nocturne, he eventually said. My name is Sacred Sword. I am the leader of the Bloodclan. Dash told me that he found you while on hunting and gathering mission. He added that you were lost and alone in the forest. Is that all correct? -Yes mister... slowly approved the young dragon. -Very well. He also told me that you were researching the Wind Servants. You'll have to travel for a while and we are eager to offer you shelter until the day you are able to fly and leave. Gahol nodded, relieved. Ivory probably exaggerated and amplified the stories he told him about this clan. If all, they were just extremely cautious and severe but that was probably all. Dash was not a bad Fae. Neither was this Mirror. Gahol smiled back when the Mirror winked to him, touching his head with a protective wing. -This is all very great and all, suddenly interrupted the Coatl, disgust on his face, but who is going to be his trainer? -I have my idea, sighed the leader while rolling his eyes as if the question was bothering him. It is time for Dash to become a true member of our clan. He has earned his place. The Coatl faked a smile but Gahol could clearly see that he was disgusted by the small dragon, the Windsinger's alone knew why. Dash opened big round eyes that showed surprise and anxiousness. His eyes followed every movements of the Bloodclan's leader. Noticing what was happening, he quickly unfasted the belt that he had on him to hold the bags and let out his luggages on the ground before quickly putting back in place his fins and ears. The red and blue Mirror jumped on a dead tree and let out a powerful roar. The dragons that were already gathered around him roared back and a few others quickly joined them to see what was happening. Gahol, who had stepped away to avoid the crowd was impressed by the number of dragons in front of him. This ceremony must be something very important for the clan if so many were eager to join the party. No one paid attention to the little Multi-Gazed dragon but a few hatchlings were still glancing his eyes with an unhidden curiosity. But then again, their parents scolded them to look the chief when he started to speak. Dash stepped forward, looking very impressed and proud. -Dash, son of Black Coral. -Yes, nodded the Fae. The Nocturne saw a glimpse of sadness in his eyes and figured that somehow one of his parents was probably not part of this clan. One of the parents were missing. The sadness quickly disappeared from the Fae's eyes. -You have worked very hard to be a worthy member of the Bloodclan. Despite your bloodline being... Unworthy of our family, we agree to let you join the clan. -Thank you, leader. Lord, the red Coatl discreetly snapped his tongue and hissed but no one paid attention to the gesture. -Do you promise to always be loyal and to serve your clan like I do? proceeded the Mirror. -Yes. -To always be ready to strike and fight, to give your blood for the clan? -Yes, repeated the Fae. -Then, I, Sacred Sword, leader of this clan, will let you take your hunter name. Have you chosen it? -Yes. I thought about Bloody Dash. To prove that my loyalty is strong and that I am devoided to this clan. A few murmurs of both approbations and disappointment went through the crowd. Some were muttering the name as if they were admiring it. Gahol felt the pride emanating from the small hunter. This moment was apparently very important here. -Very well, smiled Sacred Sword. You shall now be known as Bloody Dash. He landed next to the new hunter and bow his head with a new sense of respect. Dash nodded too and felt relieved when he stepped back, all of his friends coming closer to cheer and congratulate him. The Fae completely forgot the presence of the small hatchling for a while but the Nocturne was happy for his guide and let him have his moment of glory. He deserved it, after all. If it wasn't for him, he would've starved to death and his journey would've been very short. The dragons of the clan started to lit up a fire and to sing a song while doing so: [i]In the darkest times, When you feel your heart aches Turn around, look around Turn around, look around It's hard to take and hard to see But you can feel it The blood that pulses in your chest Gives you a soothing feeling Remember who you are and where you're from This blood is blessed with gold and silver This blood is yours it's mine it's ours Wherever you'll go Whenever you'll leave Think about this feeling The blood running in your veins You know you're family is alive You know that the Bloodclan Will always be there for you So sharpen your teeth and flap your wings Fly higher and higher, Feel this blood in your soul And you can reach the sky![/i] Gahol blinked when he saw Bloody Dash calling him to join the party. No dragon seemed to be frightened by his numerousous eyes though some did ask questions. He always simply told them he was born this way and he neverknew why he was different. The hatchling explained that all of his eyes were connected to his brain and that he was able to focus on one or two to see wherever he wanted, though he was still not able to manage the vision of all of his eyes at the same time. He did not talk about the ritual and the fact that he was a Spiral. The clan appeared to be very impressed about the faculties of the young one. The dragons had their fun. They sang, drank, ate and played games all night. Dash told them how Gahol was sometimes clumsy but still a very valuable kid. He was greeted and cheered by all the others. They offered him insects and meat, a nest next to other Nocturnes that showed them the best way to sleep and even offered him a few objetcs that they found in their own lair to decorate Gahol's. When the dragon finally went to sleep this night, it was very late and he had a feeling that was bothering him. Gahol blinked. He weirdly felt home. This warm that was blooming in his chest, he only felt it when he still was with Cu'Dhan, Ivory and Cni'Hok. He felt he had found friends and a family. A terrible question was turning madly in his head while he was falling asleep: was it truly necessary to go on a journey to find the Wind Servants? --- YEESH. FINALLY. So now Dash is officialy part of the Locke, therefore he can DIE. *noo* --- Gahol is LVL 4. Dash is LVL 3. Inventory 102 [emoji=treasure size=1]
Ember Mouse About the Bloodclan's greetings

53420017_350.png

190807113133779132.png

53588774_350.png

53914000_350.png

Chapter 13: A ceremony

When the sun went down this day, disappearing behind the horizon, Dash finally announced that they were close now. Gahol knew that the travel took them so long because he was unable to fly but Dash never seemed angry about this. He was just so happy returning home, the Fae was litteraly jumping in the air, floating and gliding peacefully above the Nocturne's head. Gahol was neatly less joyful, his dark thoughts turning inside his head, making his eyes darker than their usual color. His feet were hurting and his wings felt to heavy to just walk in the middle of the forest instead of flying. This stupid ritual.

-Here we are! finally told the red hunter. We're at the Bloodclan's doors!

A few meters away, Gahol saw huge rocks engraved with runes he could not read. Between these two giant boulders, a solid wooden door, reinforced with old ivy was kept shut. Small torches were able to lighten up this treacherous landscape.
The Nocturne rose his head and was welcomed by two suspicious looks. A Snapper and huge Ridgeback started to growl and the hatchling took a careful step back. Dash, on the other hand, was perfectly calm and waved to the two dragons. Quickly, the Fae managed to calm the sentinels and asked for the leader's presence. The multi-gazed dragon was almost trembling, trying not to think about the terrible stories he had heard about this vicious and ferocious clan. He shook his wings and forced himself to look strong and presentable.

He did not have to wait long before an impressive Mirror appeared, followed by a smaller Coatl who was clearly a warrior. The latter glanced at Dash, a mix of anger and prideness on his feathered face. The Mirror stopped in front of the hatchling. His height and lenght was impressive and quite threatening to Gahol. His big blue and red body was covered with runes, just like Gahol's. The little green eyes that were on the dragon's face looked fierce but not dangerous. At least, not for now.

-Welcome, young Nocturne, he eventually said. My name is Sacred Sword. I am the leader of the Bloodclan. Dash told me that he found you while on hunting and gathering mission. He added that you were lost and alone in the forest. Is that all correct?
-Yes mister... slowly approved the young dragon.
-Very well. He also told me that you were researching the Wind Servants. You'll have to travel for a while and we are eager to offer you shelter until the day you are able to fly and leave.

Gahol nodded, relieved. Ivory probably exaggerated and amplified the stories he told him about this clan. If all, they were just extremely cautious and severe but that was probably all. Dash was not a bad Fae. Neither was this Mirror. Gahol smiled back when the Mirror winked to him, touching his head with a protective wing.

-This is all very great and all, suddenly interrupted the Coatl, disgust on his face, but who is going to be his trainer?
-I have my idea, sighed the leader while rolling his eyes as if the question was bothering him. It is time for Dash to become a true member of our clan. He has earned his place.

The Coatl faked a smile but Gahol could clearly see that he was disgusted by the small dragon, the Windsinger's alone knew why. Dash opened big round eyes that showed surprise and anxiousness. His eyes followed every movements of the Bloodclan's leader. Noticing what was happening, he quickly unfasted the belt that he had on him to hold the bags and let out his luggages on the ground before quickly putting back in place his fins and ears.

The red and blue Mirror jumped on a dead tree and let out a powerful roar. The dragons that were already gathered around him roared back and a few others quickly joined them to see what was happening. Gahol, who had stepped away to avoid the crowd was impressed by the number of dragons in front of him. This ceremony must be something very important for the clan if so many were eager to join the party. No one paid attention to the little Multi-Gazed dragon but a few hatchlings were still glancing his eyes with an unhidden curiosity. But then again, their parents scolded them to look the chief when he started to speak.

Dash stepped forward, looking very impressed and proud.

-Dash, son of Black Coral.
-Yes, nodded the Fae.

The Nocturne saw a glimpse of sadness in his eyes and figured that somehow one of his parents was probably not part of this clan. One of the parents were missing. The sadness quickly disappeared from the Fae's eyes.

-You have worked very hard to be a worthy member of the Bloodclan. Despite your bloodline being... Unworthy of our family, we agree to let you join the clan.
-Thank you, leader.

Lord, the red Coatl discreetly snapped his tongue and hissed but no one paid attention to the gesture.

-Do you promise to always be loyal and to serve your clan like I do? proceeded the Mirror.
-Yes.
-To always be ready to strike and fight, to give your blood for the clan?
-Yes, repeated the Fae.
-Then, I, Sacred Sword, leader of this clan, will let you take your hunter name. Have you chosen it?
-Yes. I thought about Bloody Dash. To prove that my loyalty is strong and that I am devoided to this clan.

A few murmurs of both approbations and disappointment went through the crowd. Some were muttering the name as if they were admiring it. Gahol felt the pride emanating from the small hunter. This moment was apparently very important here.

-Very well, smiled Sacred Sword. You shall now be known as Bloody Dash.

He landed next to the new hunter and bow his head with a new sense of respect. Dash nodded too and felt relieved when he stepped back, all of his friends coming closer to cheer and congratulate him. The Fae completely forgot the presence of the small hatchling for a while but the Nocturne was happy for his guide and let him have his moment of glory. He deserved it, after all. If it wasn't for him, he would've starved to death and his journey would've been very short.

The dragons of the clan started to lit up a fire and to sing a song while doing so:

In the darkest times,
When you feel your heart aches
Turn around, look around
Turn around, look around
It's hard to take and hard to see
But you can feel it

The blood that pulses in your chest
Gives you a soothing feeling
Remember who you are and where you're from
This blood is blessed with gold and silver
This blood is yours it's mine it's ours

Wherever you'll go
Whenever you'll leave
Think about this feeling
The blood running in your veins
You know you're family is alive
You know that the Bloodclan
Will always be there for you

So sharpen your teeth and flap your wings
Fly higher and higher,
Feel this blood in your soul
And you can reach the sky!

Gahol blinked when he saw Bloody Dash calling him to join the party. No dragon seemed to be frightened by his numerousous eyes though some did ask questions. He always simply told them he was born this way and he neverknew why he was different. The hatchling explained that all of his eyes were connected to his brain and that he was able to focus on one or two to see wherever he wanted, though he was still not able to manage the vision of all of his eyes at the same time. He did not talk about the ritual and the fact that he was a Spiral. The clan appeared to be very impressed about the faculties of the young one.
The dragons had their fun. They sang, drank, ate and played games all night. Dash told them how Gahol was sometimes clumsy but still a very valuable kid. He was greeted and cheered by all the others. They offered him insects and meat, a nest next to other Nocturnes that showed them the best way to sleep and even offered him a few objetcs that they found in their own lair to decorate Gahol's.

When the dragon finally went to sleep this night, it was very late and he had a feeling that was bothering him.
Gahol blinked. He weirdly felt home. This warm that was blooming in his chest, he only felt it when he still was with Cu'Dhan, Ivory and Cni'Hok. He felt he had found friends and a family.
A terrible question was turning madly in his head while he was falling asleep: was it truly necessary to go on a journey to find the Wind Servants?
---

YEESH. FINALLY.
So now Dash is officialy part of the Locke, therefore he can DIE. *noo*
---

Gahol is LVL 4.
Dash is LVL 3.

Inventory
Everything moves.
[item=Grasshopper] About a Nocturne training with a Fae... [b]Dragons appearing in this chapter[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53420017] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/534201/53420017_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Bloody Dash, Hunter - Bloodclan [/b][/center] [center][URL=https://www.casimages.com/i/190807113133779132.png.html][IMG]https://nsa40.casimages.com/img/2019/08/07/190807113133779132.png[/IMG][/URL] [b]Gahol, Shape Shifter and Apprentice- Bloodclan[/b][/center] [size=5][b]Chapter 14: A training day[/b][/size] -Hey! Gahol! Hey! Wake up! -Huh..? -Wake up Gahol! It's time to start your training! Bloody Dash rushed him with an excited voice. -Comin... The Fae went back outside, appreciating the fresh air on his scales. Yesterday was a rude day for the Fae and the Nocturne as they had to settle in the clan. Bloody Dash helped some dragons to unpack all the bags he had carried during the last few days and met Sacred Sword in his lair to question him about what he had to do from now on. The leader decided to let the red hunter organise the education of the hatchling. He obviously had to learn how to fly but also how to be a hunter and a warrior. That is, if he wanted to stay. Gahol, on the other hand, was busy arranging his new lair, meeting the other apprentices and learning to recognize the different places in his clan. The food pile, the hatchery, the warrior's den, the leader's lair, the other lairs, the sentinels rocks... There was so many new things to learn for Gahol who had always been a lonely child leaving with only three adults. He could not remember every other hatchlings name but he tried his best to at least recall their faces. Eventually, the little multi-gazed Nocturne exited the peace of his lair and joined his mentor. -What are we going to do today? he asked, repressing a yawn. -We're going to learn the basics that you'll need to fly. The small Nocturne opened his mouth to tell him that he already knew the basic knowledge but he kept his mouth shut. He trusted the Fae. But it was not enough to share his secret with Bloody Dash. Gahol doubted he would even trust someone enough to tell him one day. What was sure was that, for now, he'll have to listen to all the things the red Fae was about to explain to him. The Nocturne obviously aced all the first tests that the Fae pushed him through. It truly impressed him, by the way. By the end of the day, the young dragon was almost able to plane on a short distance. He just needed to understand more the functionnment of his large wings. They had spent the day making the Nocturne running between the rocks and the bushes, so that he would understand how to bend his neck, body and wings the right way. When they went back to the Bloodclan's main place, Bloody Dash went immediately to the chief's lair to tell him about the extraordinary progress the new dragon made already. Sacred Sword seemed very enthusiastic about the things he was told even though he was less showery than the Fae. It was now evident that the Nocturne was going to make an excellent warrior and hunter. A few days passed. The hatchling grew up. He was starting to reach his adult size and the Fae was now smaller than Gahol. He did not worry about this though, since Bloody Dash's race had always been the smallest one. This day, Gahol was sent alone to catch some bugs and food for the clan. He did very well and came back with a bunch of dead grasshoppers and other insects. No ennemies appeared in front of the little Nocturne and the dragons of the clan put the small insects on a fire so that they could have a better taste when grilled. He also did found some materials that he went to sell to the designer of the clan and earned some money in doing so. When he went out the dragon's shop, a big bright smile was illuminating his face and he was holding against his chest a beautiful bag with money inside. The red hunter was very proud of his young friend and glad he did not let him starve alone that day. This baby reminded him of himself, rejected by his parents. He had to learn to live alone, with no support. Lord, the red Coatl, was always pushing him and making fun of him, even if he always apologized by telling him that it was to help him do better. Bloody Dash sighed. The moon was high and almost full. Tomorrow, a dragon from the Sky Chasers would come to deliver them materials and make trade with the clan. Gahol did not knew how to fly yet but he could at least meet a dragon that was very close to the Wind Servants. The day he'd be able to fly would probably be the day he'd live. Another sight. Well. Tomorrow was another day. And for now, he would just join the Nocturne partying with their little friends. --- A little Coli day. Since Dash is LVL 3, Gahol went with him in the Training Fields. It was VERY easy. Tho a few crits scared me a little. --- Gahol is LVL 4. Bloody Dash is LVL 4. Inventory Found : [item=Broken flower pot] : 70 T Sold : 3 [item=Silk SPool] : 60 T 130 [emoji=treasure size=1]
Grasshopper About a Nocturne training with a Fae...

53420017_350.png

Bloody Dash, Hunter - Bloodclan
190807113133779132.png
Gahol, Shape Shifter and Apprentice- Bloodclan

Chapter 14: A training day

-Hey! Gahol! Hey! Wake up!
-Huh..?
-Wake up Gahol! It's time to start your training! Bloody Dash rushed him with an excited voice.
-Comin...

The Fae went back outside, appreciating the fresh air on his scales. Yesterday was a rude day for the Fae and the Nocturne as they had to settle in the clan. Bloody Dash helped some dragons to unpack all the bags he had carried during the last few days and met Sacred Sword in his lair to question him about what he had to do from now on. The leader decided to let the red hunter organise the education of the hatchling. He obviously had to learn how to fly but also how to be a hunter and a warrior. That is, if he wanted to stay.
Gahol, on the other hand, was busy arranging his new lair, meeting the other apprentices and learning to recognize the different places in his clan. The food pile, the hatchery, the warrior's den, the leader's lair, the other lairs, the sentinels rocks... There was so many new things to learn for Gahol who had always been a lonely child leaving with only three adults. He could not remember every other hatchlings name but he tried his best to at least recall their faces.

Eventually, the little multi-gazed Nocturne exited the peace of his lair and joined his mentor.

-What are we going to do today? he asked, repressing a yawn.
-We're going to learn the basics that you'll need to fly.

The small Nocturne opened his mouth to tell him that he already knew the basic knowledge but he kept his mouth shut. He trusted the Fae. But it was not enough to share his secret with Bloody Dash. Gahol doubted he would even trust someone enough to tell him one day. What was sure was that, for now, he'll have to listen to all the things the red Fae was about to explain to him.

The Nocturne obviously aced all the first tests that the Fae pushed him through. It truly impressed him, by the way. By the end of the day, the young dragon was almost able to plane on a short distance. He just needed to understand more the functionnment of his large wings. They had spent the day making the Nocturne running between the rocks and the bushes, so that he would understand how to bend his neck, body and wings the right way.
When they went back to the Bloodclan's main place, Bloody Dash went immediately to the chief's lair to tell him about the extraordinary progress the new dragon made already. Sacred Sword seemed very enthusiastic about the things he was told even though he was less showery than the Fae. It was now evident that the Nocturne was going to make an excellent warrior and hunter.

A few days passed. The hatchling grew up. He was starting to reach his adult size and the Fae was now smaller than Gahol. He did not worry about this though, since Bloody Dash's race had always been the smallest one. This day, Gahol was sent alone to catch some bugs and food for the clan. He did very well and came back with a bunch of dead grasshoppers and other insects. No ennemies appeared in front of the little Nocturne and the dragons of the clan put the small insects on a fire so that they could have a better taste when grilled. He also did found some materials that he went to sell to the designer of the clan and earned some money in doing so. When he went out the dragon's shop, a big bright smile was illuminating his face and he was holding against his chest a beautiful bag with money inside.
The red hunter was very proud of his young friend and glad he did not let him starve alone that day. This baby reminded him of himself, rejected by his parents. He had to learn to live alone, with no support. Lord, the red Coatl, was always pushing him and making fun of him, even if he always apologized by telling him that it was to help him do better.

Bloody Dash sighed. The moon was high and almost full. Tomorrow, a dragon from the Sky Chasers would come to deliver them materials and make trade with the clan. Gahol did not knew how to fly yet but he could at least meet a dragon that was very close to the Wind Servants. The day he'd be able to fly would probably be the day he'd live. Another sight.

Well. Tomorrow was another day. And for now, he would just join the Nocturne partying with their little friends.

---
A little Coli day. Since Dash is LVL 3, Gahol went with him in the Training Fields. It was VERY easy. Tho a few crits scared me a little.
---

Gahol is LVL 4.
Bloody Dash is LVL 4.

Inventory
Found : Broken Flower Pot : 70 T
Sold : 3 Silk Spool : 60 T

Everything moves.
[item=Berserker] About a merchant arrival... [b]Dragons appearing in this chapter[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53420017] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/534201/53420017_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Bloody Dash, Hunter - Bloodclan [/b][/center] [center][URL=https://www.casimages.com/i/190807113133779132.png.html][IMG]https://nsa40.casimages.com/img/2019/08/07/190807113133779132.png[/IMG][/URL] [b]Gahol, Shape Shifter and Apprentice- Bloodclan[/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38548114] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/385482/38548114_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]White Flower, Merchant -Sky Chaser[/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53588774] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/535888/53588774_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Sacred Sword, Leader -Blood Clan[/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53914000] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/539141/53914000_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Lord, Warrior's Chief -Blood Clan[/b][/center] [size=5][b]Chapter 15: A Coatl's true face[/b][/size] Gahol woke up early today. A new dragon was going to enter in the clan and the little multi-gazed Nocturne was really excited about this newcomer. He was apparently another Nocturne and Gahol was even more eager to meet him now that he was one. He had so many questions to ask and he could also maybe do some trades with the merchant. The latter was originated from the Sky Chasers. This clan was known for their peaceful lairs and the diversity of artists and designers that were settled there. Bloody Dash quickly joined the apprentice this morning and they completely ditched their usual training to collect of their common items to prepare them for the trade. Together, they had managed to gather a lot of food, especially meat and insects and the two friends were proud of themselves. -Here he is! suddenly shouted someone. -It's the merchant! He's landing! answered another dragon. The white Nocturne glided graciously between a few more rocks and folded up his wings while still in the air, letting himself fall on his front paws while arriving. A flurry of dust and leaves announced the merchant's arrival and the dragons took a step back when he shook his whole body. The Nocturne took off his green glasses and blinked a few time to adjust to the dim light of the dawn. -Well hello my friends! he shouted the moment he was on the ground. Hi there Petal! Hi Arcana! Hello, Lord! How are you Bilb? In a few seconds, he had jumped in front of every dragon he knew and everyone was greeting him with a bright smile. He stopped in front of Gahol and Bloody Dash. He stared at the multi-gazed hatchling for a few seconds before the Fae welcomed him. -Hi back, pal! How are you? -very well, Dash! he answered, enthusiasm in his voice. -You shall call me Bloody Dash, now! stated the hunter while doing a sassy gesture. -Oh! You have been accepted in the Bloodclan for real! -Yes! It took so long, White Flower! smiled back Bloody Dash. -I'm very happy for you, [i]Bloody[/i] Dash! He turned back to the Nocturne. -And who are you, little one? His tone was gentle and curious but Gahol could tell that the dragon was unsettled by the number of the eyes on his body. The hatchling discreetly covered his body with his wings. -This is Gahol! I found this Nocturne a few days agao. He was starving and left alone in the woods, he did not even knew how to sleep like a Nocturne! I thought you could teach him a few stuff about what being a Nocturne trully means. The merchant shrugged and nodded in approval but before he could answer, a loud voice interrupted the chit-chatting of the crowd. -White Flower, merchant of the Sky Chasers. It is always a pleasure to offer you shelter for a few days. Sacred Sword, chest cambered in prideness, appeared in the glade, Lord by his side. The latter had an indescribable expression on his face. A few meters away, Petal let out a roar, inviting the Mirror to join her. Gahol had learned that she was the lieutenant of the leader, even though she was more often with the other dragons of the clan than with him. She was the dragoness everyone would refer to know if they should go on hunting mission or if they should train the hatchlings. Sacred Sword nodded in her direction and walked toward her with a perfectly calm and careful step. -Thank you very much, Sacred Sword, said the Nocturne, giving a bow of his head. it is always a honor to remain in your clan and see how powerful it is. -Flattery won't get you anywhere! growled the red Coatl behind the Mirror. Sacred Sword waved his tail under the warrior's chief snout, forcing him to shut his mouth. The merchant and the leader exchanged a few other civilities before the Mirror finally let the dragon roam free. White Flower quickly disappeared back in the crowd. It was very evident that the Coatl adn the Fae had a shaken past. The hours slowly passed. The merchant had now settled all of his marketplace and the dragons of the Bloodclan were linin up to trade and discuss with th Sky Chaser dragon. It was almost Gahol's and Bloody Dash's turn when their was suddenly a violent slash in the air that pushed the dragons back. It took them a few seconds to understand that Lord had jumped on White Flower and was now savagely trying to scratch the dragon chest off. With a squeal of panic, the whole Bloodclan stepped back, not very sure if they should interfere or let their warrior's chief kill the merchant. The Nocturne growled and tried to fight back but he was obviously not trained for fights and he was slowly getting more and more bruises on his neck, back and belly. -You owe me this stone, merchant! howled Lord, still trying to reach for the dragon's neck. -We must do something! gasped Bloody Dash, still reluctant to attack his former mentor. Gahol, on the other hand, did not wait any longer. He opened his large wings and jumped straight in the melee, sinking his young claws in the Coatl's neck. Taken by surprise, the red dragon let go of the merchant and rose on his two backlegs, shaking his head and neck furiously. White Flower did not wait any long and swiftly disappeared behind the crowd, holding a shiney stone against his chest in a protective way. One of the eyes on the body of Gahol saw a movement of the the Coatl's tail and he did not wait any longer to jump back on the ground. Lord only hit the wind and fell back on his four feet with an angry growl. His eyes were now full of hatred and a shiver of horror ran through the hatchling's spine when the older dragon jumped with no hesitation on him. -Gahol! screamed Bloody Dash. The Fae needed nothing more to join the battle. Together, the two dragons managed to push the Coatl against a wall. Bloody Dash gave him a few hits on the wings while Gahol was now reaching for his paws. The Fae was extremely fast and agile and managed to avoid all of the powerful attacks of the Coatl. But the warrior was not done yet and with a terrible roar, he abruptly opened his powerfuls wings, expelling his two opponents. Startled, Gahol was lying on the ground, blood covering the extremity of his tail. The Fae pushed himself up and stoop up in front of the little Nocturne, ready to defend his friend. Lord was now slowly turning around the red hunter, his eyes wildly glancing all around him to make sure no one else would strike him in the back. He was ready to jump when a familiar roar boomed in the glade. -ENOUGH! The whole crowd froze. Lord jumped and stared blankly at his chief. The fae let out a sigh of relief and let himself fall on the ground, next to Gahol's body. The Coatl opened his mouth to protest but whatever word he said was covered by the anger of the Mirror. -HOW DARE YOU ATTACK A MERCHANT? -Sacred Sword, he- -DO NOT TALK BACK. APOLOGIZE. The dragon's voice was resonating in the bones of every dragon, making them shake like leaves. -He do not deserve our sympathy! retorted the warrior. -APOLOGIZE NOW. THIS IS TREACHERY, LORD. The Mirror hissed with anger, a threatening look carving his face. The Coatl opened his mouth one more time but whe he saw the leader's claw scratching the ground, he turned back to the merchant. -Very sorry for this misguided event, merchant. This will not happen again. Lord shoot a murderous look at Bloody Dash: -This is not over, impure blood. He then opened his wings and took off into the sky with a violent slash. The crowd remained silent for a long moment before the lieutenant let out a yell. -Alright, everyone! You heard Sacred Sword. No more fuss. Enjoy the trade. The Skydancer then joined the Mirror and they both went back to the leader's lair. The Fae was too shocked to move, tears appearing in the corner of his eyes. It was only now that he started to feel the pain. He noticed that all around him, the crowd was now moving a few dragons that were friends with Gahol quickly came closer to help the hatchling. The poor black dragon was shaken but, apart from his tail, he did not need any medical assistance. Bloody Dash sighed. "This is not over, impure blood." The Coatl's warning echoed in the Fae's head. Lord would not stop here. He would kill him. He would kill Gahol. They had to be prepared. --- Battle Item: Death Streak. I instapanicked when the battle Item dropped. I was happy because I needed it but then. ONO. DEATH STREAK. Gahol almost died and Dash dodged the bullets like a devil jeez. He almost died too and I had almost no potions omg. Terrible, horrible. Also, I figured out I should write how many potions I have so. I started with 5 of them. --- Gahol is LVL 4. Bloody Dash is LVL 5. Inventory Found and sold a total of 1389 T. 1519 [emoji=treasure size=1] 1 x [item=minor health potion].
Berserker About a merchant arrival...

53420017_350.png

Bloody Dash, Hunter - Bloodclan
190807113133779132.png
Gahol, Shape Shifter and Apprentice- Bloodclan

38548114_350.png

White Flower, Merchant -Sky Chaser

53588774_350.png

53914000_350.png

Chapter 15: A Coatl's true face

Gahol woke up early today. A new dragon was going to enter in the clan and the little multi-gazed Nocturne was really excited about this newcomer. He was apparently another Nocturne and Gahol was even more eager to meet him now that he was one. He had so many questions to ask and he could also maybe do some trades with the merchant. The latter was originated from the Sky Chasers. This clan was known for their peaceful lairs and the diversity of artists and designers that were settled there. Bloody Dash quickly joined the apprentice this morning and they completely ditched their usual training to collect of their common items to prepare them for the trade. Together, they had managed to gather a lot of food, especially meat and insects and the two friends were proud of themselves.

-Here he is! suddenly shouted someone.
-It's the merchant! He's landing! answered another dragon.

The white Nocturne glided graciously between a few more rocks and folded up his wings while still in the air, letting himself fall on his front paws while arriving. A flurry of dust and leaves announced the merchant's arrival and the dragons took a step back when he shook his whole body. The Nocturne took off his green glasses and blinked a few time to adjust to the dim light of the dawn.

-Well hello my friends! he shouted the moment he was on the ground. Hi there Petal! Hi Arcana! Hello, Lord! How are you Bilb?

In a few seconds, he had jumped in front of every dragon he knew and everyone was greeting him with a bright smile. He stopped in front of Gahol and Bloody Dash. He stared at the multi-gazed hatchling for a few seconds before the Fae welcomed him.

-Hi back, pal! How are you?
-very well, Dash! he answered, enthusiasm in his voice.
-You shall call me Bloody Dash, now! stated the hunter while doing a sassy gesture.
-Oh! You have been accepted in the Bloodclan for real!
-Yes! It took so long, White Flower! smiled back Bloody Dash.
-I'm very happy for you, Bloody Dash!

He turned back to the Nocturne.

-And who are you, little one?

His tone was gentle and curious but Gahol could tell that the dragon was unsettled by the number of the eyes on his body. The hatchling discreetly covered his body with his wings.

-This is Gahol! I found this Nocturne a few days agao. He was starving and left alone in the woods, he did not even knew how to sleep like a Nocturne! I thought you could teach him a few stuff about what being a Nocturne trully means.

The merchant shrugged and nodded in approval but before he could answer, a loud voice interrupted the chit-chatting of the crowd.

-White Flower, merchant of the Sky Chasers. It is always a pleasure to offer you shelter for a few days.

Sacred Sword, chest cambered in prideness, appeared in the glade, Lord by his side. The latter had an indescribable expression on his face. A few meters away, Petal let out a roar, inviting the Mirror to join her. Gahol had learned that she was the lieutenant of the leader, even though she was more often with the other dragons of the clan than with him. She was the dragoness everyone would refer to know if they should go on hunting mission or if they should train the hatchlings. Sacred Sword nodded in her direction and walked toward her with a perfectly calm and careful step.

-Thank you very much, Sacred Sword, said the Nocturne, giving a bow of his head. it is always a honor to remain in your clan and see how powerful it is.
-Flattery won't get you anywhere! growled the red Coatl behind the Mirror.

Sacred Sword waved his tail under the warrior's chief snout, forcing him to shut his mouth. The merchant and the leader exchanged a few other civilities before the Mirror finally let the dragon roam free. White Flower quickly disappeared back in the crowd. It was very evident that the Coatl adn the Fae had a shaken past.
The hours slowly passed. The merchant had now settled all of his marketplace and the dragons of the Bloodclan were linin up to trade and discuss with th Sky Chaser dragon.

It was almost Gahol's and Bloody Dash's turn when their was suddenly a violent slash in the air that pushed the dragons back. It took them a few seconds to understand that Lord had jumped on White Flower and was now savagely trying to scratch the dragon chest off. With a squeal of panic, the whole Bloodclan stepped back, not very sure if they should interfere or let their warrior's chief kill the merchant. The Nocturne growled and tried to fight back but he was obviously not trained for fights and he was slowly getting more and more bruises on his neck, back and belly.

-You owe me this stone, merchant! howled Lord, still trying to reach for the dragon's neck.
-We must do something! gasped Bloody Dash, still reluctant to attack his former mentor.

Gahol, on the other hand, did not wait any longer. He opened his large wings and jumped straight in the melee, sinking his young claws in the Coatl's neck. Taken by surprise, the red dragon let go of the merchant and rose on his two backlegs, shaking his head and neck furiously. White Flower did not wait any long and swiftly disappeared behind the crowd, holding a shiney stone against his chest in a protective way. One of the eyes on the body of Gahol saw a movement of the the Coatl's tail and he did not wait any longer to jump back on the ground. Lord only hit the wind and fell back on his four feet with an angry growl. His eyes were now full of hatred and a shiver of horror ran through the hatchling's spine when the older dragon jumped with no hesitation on him.

-Gahol! screamed Bloody Dash.

The Fae needed nothing more to join the battle. Together, the two dragons managed to push the Coatl against a wall. Bloody Dash gave him a few hits on the wings while Gahol was now reaching for his paws. The Fae was extremely fast and agile and managed to avoid all of the powerful attacks of the Coatl. But the warrior was not done yet and with a terrible roar, he abruptly opened his powerfuls wings, expelling his two opponents. Startled, Gahol was lying on the ground, blood covering the extremity of his tail. The Fae pushed himself up and stoop up in front of the little Nocturne, ready to defend his friend. Lord was now slowly turning around the red hunter, his eyes wildly glancing all around him to make sure no one else would strike him in the back. He was ready to jump when a familiar roar boomed in the glade.

-ENOUGH!

The whole crowd froze. Lord jumped and stared blankly at his chief. The fae let out a sigh of relief and let himself fall on the ground, next to Gahol's body. The Coatl opened his mouth to protest but whatever word he said was covered by the anger of the Mirror.

-HOW DARE YOU ATTACK A MERCHANT?
-Sacred Sword, he-
-DO NOT TALK BACK. APOLOGIZE.

The dragon's voice was resonating in the bones of every dragon, making them shake like leaves.

-He do not deserve our sympathy! retorted the warrior.
-APOLOGIZE NOW. THIS IS TREACHERY, LORD.

The Mirror hissed with anger, a threatening look carving his face. The Coatl opened his mouth one more time but whe he saw the leader's claw scratching the ground, he turned back to the merchant.

-Very sorry for this misguided event, merchant. This will not happen again.

Lord shoot a murderous look at Bloody Dash:

-This is not over, impure blood.

He then opened his wings and took off into the sky with a violent slash. The crowd remained silent for a long moment before the lieutenant let out a yell.

-Alright, everyone! You heard Sacred Sword. No more fuss. Enjoy the trade.

The Skydancer then joined the Mirror and they both went back to the leader's lair. The Fae was too shocked to move, tears appearing in the corner of his eyes. It was only now that he started to feel the pain. He noticed that all around him, the crowd was now moving a few dragons that were friends with Gahol quickly came closer to help the hatchling. The poor black dragon was shaken but, apart from his tail, he did not need any medical assistance.

Bloody Dash sighed.

"This is not over, impure blood." The Coatl's warning echoed in the Fae's head. Lord would not stop here. He would kill him. He would kill Gahol.
They had to be prepared.

---
Battle Item: Death Streak.
I instapanicked when the battle Item dropped. I was happy because I needed it but then. ONO. DEATH STREAK. Gahol almost died and Dash dodged the bullets like a devil jeez. He almost died too and I had almost no potions omg. Terrible, horrible.
Also, I figured out I should write how many potions I have so. I started with 5 of them.
---

Gahol is LVL 4.
Bloody Dash is LVL 5.

Inventory
Found and sold a total of 1389 T.

1 x Minor Health Potion .
Everything moves.
1 2 3