Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Closed] Hat Spectacular
1 2 3 4 5
I will SO write about a hat :D Can you also ping me, pls? <3
I will SO write about a hat :D Can you also ping me, pls? <3
PinkGem.png
Horizontal-Banner.png
invisi

Lair
Lore Shop
Music Shop
Lore Thread
invisibleinvisible

SDBrake.png
I’d like to draw some hats, could I also please be added to the pinglist?
I’d like to draw some hats, could I also please be added to the pinglist?
@FrostDragonRose @Shariza @Gadgetrocks

Thank you for your interest <3 You've all been added to the pinglist!
@FrostDragonRose @Shariza @Gadgetrocks

Thank you for your interest <3 You've all been added to the pinglist!
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
Ooh! I can't decide between writing or drawing! Could I be added to the pinglist please?
Ooh! I can't decide between writing or drawing! Could I be added to the pinglist please?
9-AF7-B463-B8-DD-4-C8-C-AC59-C10-E4-BB2-E96-C.png
Hello lovelies! I formerly declare this event, Open!! Enjoy and have fun, I can't wait to see what you guys come up with :D

@AquaCascade @ghostlyplants @Arinyl @Catgoat @yellowstarfish @Rosayc @Welgan @Frionivalis @FrostDragonRose @Shariza @Gadgetrocks @Moonwatcher2811
Hello lovelies! I formerly declare this event, Open!! Enjoy and have fun, I can't wait to see what you guys come up with :D

@AquaCascade @ghostlyplants @Arinyl @Catgoat @yellowstarfish @Rosayc @Welgan @Frionivalis @FrostDragonRose @Shariza @Gadgetrocks @Moonwatcher2811
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
may i be added to the pinglist?
may i be added to the pinglist?

__snek, snek, let down your necc
_ 5RUhw7e.gifmISblcI.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
Oh I'm so down for this event >:D Time for my seamstress gal to make herself a nice hat for the races
Oh I'm so down for this event >:D Time for my seamstress gal to make herself a nice hat for the races
O5nA62f.pngDCd1YMi.png
they/them (21)
dragons make my brain go brrrrr
I love writing lore...
... But I never seem to do it XD
A bright smile spread on Miori’s face upon the hat maker’s invitation, delightedly she clapped her talons together. “Oh, I would absolutely love to! I must say, your hats are exquisite and at the same time very unique. Your handiwork is admirable.” The hat maker’s face lightened up even more, a broad smile showed on their face. “You are a lovely lady. Take a seat, take the quill, show me what you got!” Miori nodded enthusiastically and reached for the inkpot, when suddenly, a sharp voice sounded over the general chatter on the race ground. “Miori!” Miori turned her head towards Siren, who stood behind her, arms crossed in front of her chest. “What exactly are you doing?” Suspicion was audible in her voice and her gaze was disapproving. Of course. It was Siren, how else would she react. “I am about to design a hat, Siren. Nothing more, nothing less.” Siren’s eyes wandered over to the hat maker. “How much will it cost?” The hatmaker shrugged their shoulders. “Nothing. It’s an event to celebrate hats, heads, and everything that comes with it.” Seemingly pleased the lair’s treasure would not be touched, Siren nodded. “Alright then, I will leave you to your hat making, while I watch the race.” With that, she vanished in the crowd. Mirori took a deep breath. She would not let Siren’s greed spoil her hat making. Slowly, she let her eyes wander over all the different hats on display. All of them were gorgeous, various in color and design, some simple, some with great detail, but all of them made with perfection. Creating something just as or even more amazing would be a challenge, but nothing Miori couldn’t do. Inspired and dedicated, she got to work. [quote name="Miroi's Hat"] A black top-hat made from matt material serves as the base for Miori’s hat. A ribbon made from black satin is fastened around its lower part. From approximately one third of the hat’s brim, a fine net made from red and silvery-white thread is hanging down, covering half of the wearer’s face. Where it is fastened to the satin band, five red satin roses in different sizes hide the seam. Like little leaves, bright green feathers in the color of the Windsinger’s clan stick out between them. A swirl of bright green scales in various sizes is attached to the top hat, forming a little spiral from the brim to the top. The light reflects from them, creating small, dancing dots on walls and ground. [/quote] Pleased, Miori looked at her design. It was perfect. Not cluttered, but elegant. Everything fit together nicely and created one wearable piece of art. “Miori? Are you done? The race is over, we are going now.” Siren’s voice ripped Miori out of her admiration for her creation. She pushed the inkpot back to the hatmaker and nodded at him politely. “Thank you very much for your kindness and for letting me try this. It was a very new experience. I think I will get more into hat making from now on.” The hat maker nodded. “Glad to hear that. Have a nice evening, friend!” With that, they focused back on the hat they were just finishing off. As Miori approached the group waiting for her, Siren stepped closer, taking a look at the drawing Miori carried with her. “So that is the hat you designed, huh?”, she asked. Miori nodded. “Yes. I will sew it and gift it to Fate. The colors will suit her nicely and I think she’ll enjoy it.” Miori waited for Siren to complain about the money being wasted on such a project, but the Fae said nothing for a moment. When she spoke up again, her voice sounded almost sheepish: “Can you design me a hat, too?” Miori chuckled. “Of course. It will be my pleasure!”
A bright smile spread on Miori’s face upon the hat maker’s invitation, delightedly she clapped her talons together. “Oh, I would absolutely love to! I must say, your hats are exquisite and at the same time very unique. Your handiwork is admirable.” The hat maker’s face lightened up even more, a broad smile showed on their face. “You are a lovely lady. Take a seat, take the quill, show me what you got!” Miori nodded enthusiastically and reached for the inkpot, when suddenly, a sharp voice sounded over the general chatter on the race ground. “Miori!”

Miori turned her head towards Siren, who stood behind her, arms crossed in front of her chest. “What exactly are you doing?” Suspicion was audible in her voice and her gaze was disapproving. Of course. It was Siren, how else would she react. “I am about to design a hat, Siren. Nothing more, nothing less.” Siren’s eyes wandered over to the hat maker. “How much will it cost?”

The hatmaker shrugged their shoulders. “Nothing. It’s an event to celebrate hats, heads, and everything that comes with it.” Seemingly pleased the lair’s treasure would not be touched, Siren nodded. “Alright then, I will leave you to your hat making, while I watch the race.” With that, she vanished in the crowd.

Mirori took a deep breath. She would not let Siren’s greed spoil her hat making. Slowly, she let her eyes wander over all the different hats on display. All of them were gorgeous, various in color and design, some simple, some with great detail, but all of them made with perfection. Creating something just as or even more amazing would be a challenge, but nothing Miori couldn’t do. Inspired and dedicated, she got to work.

Miroi's Hat wrote:
A black top-hat made from matt material serves as the base for Miori’s hat. A ribbon made from black satin is fastened around its lower part. From approximately one third of the hat’s brim, a fine net made from red and silvery-white thread is hanging down, covering half of the wearer’s face. Where it is fastened to the satin band, five red satin roses in different sizes hide the seam. Like little leaves, bright green feathers in the color of the Windsinger’s clan stick out between them. A swirl of bright green scales in various sizes is attached to the top hat, forming a little spiral from the brim to the top. The light reflects from them, creating small, dancing dots on walls and ground.

Pleased, Miori looked at her design. It was perfect. Not cluttered, but elegant. Everything fit together nicely and created one wearable piece of art.

“Miori? Are you done? The race is over, we are going now.” Siren’s voice ripped Miori out of her admiration for her creation. She pushed the inkpot back to the hatmaker and nodded at him politely. “Thank you very much for your kindness and for letting me try this. It was a very new experience. I think I will get more into hat making from now on.” The hat maker nodded. “Glad to hear that. Have a nice evening, friend!” With that, they focused back on the hat they were just finishing off.

As Miori approached the group waiting for her, Siren stepped closer, taking a look at the drawing Miori carried with her. “So that is the hat you designed, huh?”, she asked. Miori nodded. “Yes. I will sew it and gift it to Fate. The colors will suit her nicely and I think she’ll enjoy it.” Miori waited for Siren to complain about the money being wasted on such a project, but the Fae said nothing for a moment. When she spoke up again, her voice sounded almost sheepish: “Can you design me a hat, too?” Miori chuckled. “Of course. It will be my pleasure!”
PinkGem.png
Horizontal-Banner.png
invisi

Lair
Lore Shop
Music Shop
Lore Thread
invisibleinvisible

SDBrake.png
*Crashes in* HATS you say! I made a hat I am proud share my pride: [img]https://imgur.com/DRXddKD.png[/img] And here is Windsinger wearing the hat! [img]https://imgur.com/kAT3V49.png[/img] [size=2]my photoshop skills are flawless[/size]
*Crashes in* HATS you say!

I made a hat I am proud share my pride:
DRXddKD.png

And here is Windsinger wearing the hat!
kAT3V49.png
my photoshop skills are flawless
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/465724582142410782/594918105126404097/Sparkle_Mage_Hat.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][b]Sparkle Mage's Hat[/b][/size][/center] [emoji=gold tiara size=1] [i]Certain family of mages believed that "All true mages must have a hat". Nothing different from this [b]"Ventisca"[/b] family who has 3 sisters and 1 brother. This hat belongs to the second child in the family -- who was a Sparkle Mage. She always look up to her brother, who was the oldest child in the family -- a very powerful Dream Mage. However, she didn't wanted to fully follow her brother's footsteps. She chose Sparkle Magic instead -- a branched class from Dream Mage. This class could cast various of light spells, and sparkles -- as the main name of the class of course. It may sound harmless, but these sparkles could explode or cause side effects on the target...so you shouldn't be underestimate this mage class. She was very proud when she received this hat from her brother himself. Of course, it was one of the traditions for the eldest to hand over their relatives the hats when they were ready to become fully a mage...[/i] [size=2]*This tale is not related to the "Ventisca" dragon in my clan :3[/size]
Sparkle_Mage_Hat.png

Sparkle Mage's Hat

Certain family of mages believed that "All true mages must have a hat". Nothing different from this "Ventisca" family who has 3 sisters and 1 brother. This hat belongs to the second child in the family -- who was a Sparkle Mage. She always look up to her brother, who was the oldest child in the family -- a very powerful Dream Mage.

However, she didn't wanted to fully follow her brother's footsteps. She chose Sparkle Magic instead -- a branched class from Dream Mage. This class could cast various of light spells, and sparkles -- as the main name of the class of course. It may sound harmless, but these sparkles could explode or cause side effects on the target...so you shouldn't be underestimate this mage class.

She was very proud when she received this hat from her brother himself. Of course, it was one of the traditions for the eldest to hand over their relatives the hats when they were ready to become fully a mage...

*This tale is not related to the "Ventisca" dragon in my clan :3
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
1 2 3 4 5