Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | I'm Parda and I make stimboards [FREE]
And I just made a blog specifically for FR ones! I take requests!!

Here's a link to the blog itself

And here's a link to my regular stimblog because the FR one is currently empty!

You can check the above for examples :D

A couple things of about requesting:
- I do everything FR related, most importantly dragons and familiars, though! But I’ll do items too if requested.
- You can request both on here and on the blog!
- Here is the only way you can request your dragons. On the blog is the only way you can request anonymously.
- I’m comfortable with almost every kind of stim!
- Please be patient, I’m doing these for fun. There’s no 100% guarantee I’ll be able to do your request either.

Another thing I want to work on is stimboards for every flight! I won't take requests for these, I'll do them at my own pace.

But yeah, feel free to request your own dragons and/or familiars! I'll see what I can do ;v;
And I just made a blog specifically for FR ones! I take requests!!

Here's a link to the blog itself

And here's a link to my regular stimblog because the FR one is currently empty!

You can check the above for examples :D

A couple things of about requesting:
- I do everything FR related, most importantly dragons and familiars, though! But I’ll do items too if requested.
- You can request both on here and on the blog!
- Here is the only way you can request your dragons. On the blog is the only way you can request anonymously.
- I’m comfortable with almost every kind of stim!
- Please be patient, I’m doing these for fun. There’s no 100% guarantee I’ll be able to do your request either.

Another thing I want to work on is stimboards for every flight! I won't take requests for these, I'll do them at my own pace.

But yeah, feel free to request your own dragons and/or familiars! I'll see what I can do ;v;
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon