Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Let Me Draw Your LGBTQ Characters CLOSED
1 2
Awesome, thank you!
Awesome, thank you!
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@satanbacons I’m finally done with the drawing! Sorry that it took me so long, but some friends surprisingly came over for some time so had to pause^^ I think your boy turned out pretty good tho, considering I’ve never done a character with bird-like features. Hope you like it! [img]https://i.imgur.com/r3WGbQN.jpg[/img]
@satanbacons I’m finally done with the drawing! Sorry that it took me so long, but some friends surprisingly came over for some time so had to pause^^
I think your boy turned out pretty good tho, considering I’ve never done a character with bird-like features. Hope you like it!

r3WGbQN.jpg
xpVSaNG.pngph0123G.pngiPLQXSr.pngZh9t7L1.pngXw0rTwn.pngot6V0KH.png4hUd2SB.pngKh1gJWc.pngQaSMYGz.png
She/Her
FR +9h
@Onyxbat no prob :3
@Onyxbat no prob :3
xpVSaNG.pngph0123G.pngiPLQXSr.pngZh9t7L1.pngXw0rTwn.pngot6V0KH.png4hUd2SB.pngKh1gJWc.pngQaSMYGz.png
She/Her
FR +9h
he’s adorable, thank you!! i have an instagram (satanbacons there as well), so if you post it please tag me so i can see it!! :D
he’s adorable, thank you!! i have an instagram (satanbacons there as well), so if you post it please tag me so i can see it!! :D
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
DCX1dl2.png____DCX1dl2.png
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
DCX1dl2.png____DCX1dl2.png
@satanbacons I’m glad you like it! And I’ll do that, thanks for telling me^^
@satanbacons I’m glad you like it! And I’ll do that, thanks for telling me^^
She/Her
FR +9h
@Hyllin here you go! It was actually a lot of fun to draw her, even though I’ve never drawn a furry (or feral, don’t know the difference). But yeah, I actually enjoyed it... [img]https://i.imgur.com/YnS0z5n.jpg[/img] I will probably post it on my Instagram, so please tell me if I should credit/ tag you^^
@Hyllin here you go! It was actually a lot of fun to draw her, even though I’ve never drawn a furry (or feral, don’t know the difference). But yeah, I actually enjoyed it...

YnS0z5n.jpg

I will probably post it on my Instagram, so please tell me if I should credit/ tag you^^
She/Her
FR +9h
@myriadofstars here you go! I hope you like it. I hope you don’t mind but I left out her eyebrow where her scar is since that makes more sense with the scars that she seems to have^^' [img]https://i.imgur.com/R04JSeZ.jpg[/img]
@myriadofstars here you go! I hope you like it. I hope you don’t mind but I left out her eyebrow where her scar is since that makes more sense with the scars that she seems to have^^'

R04JSeZ.jpg
She/Her
FR +9h
Oh my goodness thank you so much!
Oh my goodness thank you so much!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@myriadofstars you’re welcome! :)
@myriadofstars you’re welcome! :)
She/Her
FR +9h
Thank you so much! It looks great! No need to tag me I don't use intsagram
Thank you so much! It looks great! No need to tag me I don't use intsagram
FR_signature_buttons_volt_2.pngFR_signature_buttons_intro.pngFR_signature_buttons_art_shop.pngFR_signature_buttons_wishlist.pngFR_signature_buttons_volt_small.png
1 2