Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Fortress of Ice - Rollocke
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 33 34
@Tirtouga678 i hope to make use of it if sirius sticks around for a bit! and yes, i really missed writing that snappy mirror gal haha.
@Tirtouga678 i hope to make use of it if sirius sticks around for a bit! and yes, i really missed writing that snappy mirror gal haha.
The Fortress of Ice - Rollocke

tumblr_inline_nzqu0njNXM1tgh8q0_400.png

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
[center][font=Georgia][color=104984][b][size=5]Day 105[/size][/b][/color][/font] [font=Georgia][size=4][b]103[/b] New Dragon[/size][/font] Uh-huh.[/center] [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e2ef31cd285982310ff93e3d1f5c0ec9/tumblr_inline_o23j4ayWtt1r3lvtf_500.png[/img][/center] The first day was coming to a close, and though exhaustion clung to them like a starving leech, they had managed to make it through without a hitch. But it was too early to let their guard down, much less celebrate. They were coming upon Veritas' old cave now - while the rest of them took a small stop, the Spirals rounded the area, and had just returned to report to Spindle. "Looks quiet," Emil said noncommittally. "However, looks can be deceiving," Jemire added, and before Emil could blurt out an irritated reply his expression foretold, he continued: "My friends have detected some movement within the cave." Well, their luck had to give out eventually. "Alright. I'll take it from here," Spindle said, getting to her feet. "Let me come with. If it's dangerous, I'll be able to come and get the others quicker than anybody else," Emil offered. "And take this." Jemire gestured to Spindle, and a few tiny fireflies drifted close to her. "I shall be on guard over here." With a nod of agreement from Spindle, she and Emil departed for the mouth of the cave, several hundred feet away from the rest. Nothing stirred in the depths as they carefully approached, and Spindle switched to her heat-sensor vision. Something lit up inside; small, moving about from one corner of the cave to another as though in a frenzy. But as they closed the distance further, she recognised the shape of the long, fan-like wings and thin body. It was a dragon - a Fae, nonetheless. Spotting nothing else inside or in the vicinity, she stepped forward with more courage now, and soon enough heard an alarmed gasp. "Who goes there!" demanded a voice, and a dark shape darted out from the cave. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70020081][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1651570&skin=0&apparel=17907,21816&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] The Fae was young, though older than Viola or Rowan - somewhere on the border between a hatchling and an adult dragon. They clung to something in their arms that glinted in the reflective, icy light, and wide green eyes swept over her and Emil. Spindle thought she saw a flash of relief on their features, but they were quick to continue their questioning. "Who are you? I'm warning you, stay away--!" They pointed the object in their hands at her and Emil, and it was some kind of a bright yellow gem. However, they withdrew it just as quickly, as though suddenly changing their mind about exposing their seemingly precious item. "Calm down," Spindle called out levelly. "We are looking for a place to spend the night. This cave used to belong to our friend--" The Fae interrupted her. "Well it doesn't! I-I found it, nice and empty and uh, well, empty!" They decided to once again point the gem at them. "I-I'm warning you, stay away or--!" And then they fumbled, and lost grip of it, and also fell into the snow in their attempt to catch it. "Ugh..." Spindle and Emil glanced at each other. "Look... We're not looking to hurt you, or take your cave. All we want to do is sleep here for one night, and then we'll be off." "No, you're after my merchandise, I just know it!" Emil tilted his head. "Merchandise?" "Oh, crumbs," the Fae sighed, digging themselves out of the snow and flying into the air again. "You-- You're just--" And then they paused as their eyes drifted behind them and widened. "There's [i]more [/i]of you?" Spindle looked over her shoulder. The rest of the troupe was approaching now, probably having been informed of the false alarm by Jemire. She looked back at the Fae and hardened her gaze. "That's right. I suggest you comply." Intimidation was not her preferred tactic, but she could tell the Fae was stubborn, and they needed this rest, badly. "Oh... Oh, crumbs..." They gulped, looking back at the cave anxiously. "I... Well, alright... Just don't steal anything," they demanded, as though they still had the upper hand in this situation. "Of course," Spindle agreed, having no desire to prove to them otherwise. "Same goes to you." She gave the rest of the group a nod of affirmation, and then offered the Fae a small smile. "I'm Spindle, by the way." They assessed her for a moment, but finally gave in, still clutching to their gem. "I'm called Nifty," they shared, watching as everyone started settling around the cave in casual conversation. The convivial atmosphere seemed to relax them a little, tense body unwinding the slightest bit. "I've... never seen so many dragons out like this," they admitted uncertainly. Happy that they were engaging with her, Spindle passed her luggage over to Harper to carry into the cave and turned to Nifty. "We are a Clan, and I'm the leader. You mentioned something about merchandise - are you a trader, then?" "Well," Nifty watched carefully as Harper and the others entered the cave. "Yes, I guess... I'm more of a collector. I go out here and I pick things up and carry them back to--" they cut themselves off suddenly, throwing her a mistrusting look. "Nevermind." Spindle narrowed her eyes. "The Alliance?" "Oh, so you know," they murmured, and then nodded. "It's the only way I know how to get by. They can pay hefty sums for some of that stuff." Just as Spindle was about to ask what this 'stuff' was exactly, she heard a mix of excited and disturbed exclamations from those in the cave. Soon enough, Harper was popping out with a shocked grin. "Is all that stuff in there yours?" he asked the nervous Nifty. "This is, like, [i]insane[/i]. How did you manage to get that at all?" "Get what?" Spindle asked impatiently. "This is something you've gotta see for yourself, Spindle!" Harper told her, dashing back into the cave. Nifty quickly followed him in, and with one last look around the area, Spindle made her way inside the cave after them. [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e2ef31cd285982310ff93e3d1f5c0ec9/tumblr_inline_o23j4ayWtt1r3lvtf_500.png[/img] [size=2]@Rebbawskaced @Drachenschwinge @SpiceCookie @catmeow1 @Everburn @windhound @Tirtouga678 @PaintedThree @Orodruin @xIridium @Tiffkaboo @Kestrad @TCJayFeather @a8247 Played around with the age a bit here. I already treat on-site adult dragons as hatchlings, so why not reverse it for a change. When the idea of Nifty's character came to me, I just saw them as a teenager, so that's what I went with here. [/center]
Day 105

New Dragon

Uh-huh.
tumblr_inline_o23j4ayWtt1r3lvtf_500.png

The first day was coming to a close, and though exhaustion clung to them like a starving leech, they had managed to make it through without a hitch.

But it was too early to let their guard down, much less celebrate. They were coming upon Veritas' old cave now - while the rest of them took a small stop, the Spirals rounded the area, and had just returned to report to Spindle.

"Looks quiet," Emil said noncommittally.

"However, looks can be deceiving," Jemire added, and before Emil could blurt out an irritated reply his expression foretold, he continued: "My friends have detected some movement within the cave."

Well, their luck had to give out eventually. "Alright. I'll take it from here," Spindle said, getting to her feet.

"Let me come with. If it's dangerous, I'll be able to come and get the others quicker than anybody else," Emil offered.

"And take this." Jemire gestured to Spindle, and a few tiny fireflies drifted close to her. "I shall be on guard over here."

With a nod of agreement from Spindle, she and Emil departed for the mouth of the cave, several hundred feet away from the rest. Nothing stirred in the depths as they carefully approached, and Spindle switched to her heat-sensor vision.

Something lit up inside; small, moving about from one corner of the cave to another as though in a frenzy. But as they closed the distance further, she recognised the shape of the long, fan-like wings and thin body. It was a dragon - a Fae, nonetheless. Spotting nothing else inside or in the vicinity, she stepped forward with more courage now, and soon enough heard an alarmed gasp.

"Who goes there!" demanded a voice, and a dark shape darted out from the cave.
scry?sdid=1651570&skin=0&apparel=17907,21816&xt=dressing.png

The Fae was young, though older than Viola or Rowan - somewhere on the border between a hatchling and an adult dragon. They clung to something in their arms that glinted in the reflective, icy light, and wide green eyes swept over her and Emil.

Spindle thought she saw a flash of relief on their features, but they were quick to continue their questioning. "Who are you? I'm warning you, stay away--!" They pointed the object in their hands at her and Emil, and it was some kind of a bright yellow gem. However, they withdrew it just as quickly, as though suddenly changing their mind about exposing their seemingly precious item.

"Calm down," Spindle called out levelly. "We are looking for a place to spend the night. This cave used to belong to our friend--"

The Fae interrupted her. "Well it doesn't! I-I found it, nice and empty and uh, well, empty!" They decided to once again point the gem at them. "I-I'm warning you, stay away or--!" And then they fumbled, and lost grip of it, and also fell into the snow in their attempt to catch it. "Ugh..."

Spindle and Emil glanced at each other. "Look... We're not looking to hurt you, or take your cave. All we want to do is sleep here for one night, and then we'll be off."

"No, you're after my merchandise, I just know it!"

Emil tilted his head. "Merchandise?"

"Oh, crumbs," the Fae sighed, digging themselves out of the snow and flying into the air again. "You-- You're just--" And then they paused as their eyes drifted behind them and widened. "There's more of you?"

Spindle looked over her shoulder. The rest of the troupe was approaching now, probably having been informed of the false alarm by Jemire. She looked back at the Fae and hardened her gaze. "That's right. I suggest you comply." Intimidation was not her preferred tactic, but she could tell the Fae was stubborn, and they needed this rest, badly.

"Oh... Oh, crumbs..." They gulped, looking back at the cave anxiously. "I... Well, alright... Just don't steal anything," they demanded, as though they still had the upper hand in this situation.

"Of course," Spindle agreed, having no desire to prove to them otherwise. "Same goes to you." She gave the rest of the group a nod of affirmation, and then offered the Fae a small smile. "I'm Spindle, by the way."

They assessed her for a moment, but finally gave in, still clutching to their gem. "I'm called Nifty," they shared, watching as everyone started settling around the cave in casual conversation. The convivial atmosphere seemed to relax them a little, tense body unwinding the slightest bit. "I've... never seen so many dragons out like this," they admitted uncertainly.

Happy that they were engaging with her, Spindle passed her luggage over to Harper to carry into the cave and turned to Nifty. "We are a Clan, and I'm the leader. You mentioned something about merchandise - are you a trader, then?"

"Well," Nifty watched carefully as Harper and the others entered the cave. "Yes, I guess... I'm more of a collector. I go out here and I pick things up and carry them back to--" they cut themselves off suddenly, throwing her a mistrusting look. "Nevermind."

Spindle narrowed her eyes. "The Alliance?"

"Oh, so you know," they murmured, and then nodded. "It's the only way I know how to get by. They can pay hefty sums for some of that stuff."

Just as Spindle was about to ask what this 'stuff' was exactly, she heard a mix of excited and disturbed exclamations from those in the cave. Soon enough, Harper was popping out with a shocked grin.

"Is all that stuff in there yours?" he asked the nervous Nifty. "This is, like, insane. How did you manage to get that at all?"

"Get what?" Spindle asked impatiently.

"This is something you've gotta see for yourself, Spindle!" Harper told her, dashing back into the cave.

Nifty quickly followed him in, and with one last look around the area, Spindle made her way inside the cave after them.

@Rebbawskaced @Drachenschwinge @SpiceCookie @catmeow1 @Everburn @windhound @Tirtouga678 @PaintedThree @Orodruin @xIridium @Tiffkaboo @Kestrad @TCJayFeather @a8247

Played around with the age a bit here. I already treat on-site adult dragons as hatchlings, so why not reverse it for a change. When the idea of Nifty's character came to me, I just saw them as a teenager, so that's what I went with here.

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
[center][font=Georgia][color=104984][b][size=5]Day 106[/size][/b][/color][/font] [font=Georgia][size=4][b]137[/b] [s]Breeding/New Hatchling[/s][/size][/font] Yeah... I think we're all good on new dragons for now. Also, I seem to have a penchant for predicting official site lore! First the Gaolers, then the underground caves, the mysterious glowy magical crystals, and now even the strange ancient statues. Maybe I should look into starting a career as a psychic. [/center] [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e2ef31cd285982310ff93e3d1f5c0ec9/tumblr_inline_o23j4ayWtt1r3lvtf_500.png[/img][/center] Veritas' old cave had a slim entrance, but opened up to a much wider cavern than anything they had back at the hill. Spindle could understand why he'd chosen it for a home in the past - it had plenty of space to house all of them comfortably for the night. Well, it would, if it weren't for the several wooden crates and carts lined up against the icy walls in the very back. Hunks of metal jutted out from inside of them precariously, some topped with gems and other valuables, some with other strange trinkets. Spindle walked up to one crate to sniff at it. "What is all this...?" "They look just like those beasts," Vannifer murmured, and Veritas nodded with a rare frown on his features. "What beasts?" inquired Spindle, when a metallic clang grabbed her attention. Aster was clutching one metal piece in her claws, every inch of her radiating fury. "The ones that killed Cedar," she gritted out through her teeth, and Spindle's heart seized at the memory. "Hey, hey! Hands off the merch!" Nifty had dashed towards Aster and was now flying around her like a persistent fly, until she groaned in annoyance and abandoned the piece. "Oh!" Nifty chased after it as it fell to the ground, looking over it for damage. "You left claw marks! Crumbs, now you've done me in!" Spindle took a deep breath and levelled herself. "We apologise, Nifty. We'll make it up to you." "What's this?" Iris' curious voice echoed in the cave, and when Spindle looked up she saw the Nocturne eye-to-eye with a glassy orb nearly as big as her head. Nifty rushed over to her and shooed her away. "No touching! This is extremely valuable!" Spindle looked over Nifty's gathered 'merchandise', noting that what she had interpreted as odd trinkets all seemed to resemble different parts of a mechanical monster. She could almost picture its towering form with all these scattered parts - to think her hatchlings had to face these, once... "Where did you get all this?" she asked Nifty, voice coloured with emotion. "Found a broken down one," the Fae answered hesitantly, eyes jumping between everyone to ensure nobody else tried to touch anything. "It's rare, but it happens. So I scavenged it." "You sell this?" Harper asked with confusion. "I mean, it's cool, but what use would anybody have for it?" "Research," Nifty said with a shrug. "I don't know the details so don't ask me. I just know the dragons over in the Alliance are always trying to research these things. My job ends when I hand the parts over." "So you're not a part of the Alliance?" asked Spindle. Nifty flashed her an irritated glance. "You all have so many questions. I don't know what you expect from me. I literally don't know any of you." "Oh, how very rude of us!" Veritas took the opportunity to sweep in and smile charmingly. "My name's Veritas, pleased to meet you. Everyone, I believe some introductions are in order!" As the rest of them walked up to Nifty, who now looked a little overwhelmed by the attention, Spindle stole one last look at the loot. Research... If only she had any idea what to look for. "Um." She looked up to find Iris inching closer to her, her own eyes upon the metallic remnants. "I think Minle was interested in these things... If he were here, maybe he would have known something..." The Mirror silently followed Iris' gaze. She had no idea Minle had such an interest. She wondered briefly if that was what took him away from them all, in the end. "S-sorry!" Iris said suddenly, shying away from her. "I didn't mean to say sad things..." "It's alright, Iris." Spindle turned back to the rest of the dragons. "Now come on. Let's make sure they don't say anything ridiculous, and scare our new friend even more." [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e2ef31cd285982310ff93e3d1f5c0ec9/tumblr_inline_o23j4ayWtt1r3lvtf_500.png[/img] [size=2]@Rebbawskaced @Drachenschwinge @SpiceCookie @catmeow1 @Everburn @windhound @Tirtouga678 @PaintedThree @Orodruin @xIridium @Tiffkaboo @Kestrad @TCJayFeather @a8247 [/center]
Day 106

Breeding/New Hatchling

Yeah... I think we're all good on new dragons for now.

Also, I seem to have a penchant for predicting official site lore! First the Gaolers, then the underground caves, the mysterious glowy magical crystals, and now even the strange ancient statues. Maybe I should look into starting a career as a psychic.

Veritas' old cave had a slim entrance, but opened up to a much wider cavern than anything they had back at the hill. Spindle could understand why he'd chosen it for a home in the past - it had plenty of space to house all of them comfortably for the night.

Well, it would, if it weren't for the several wooden crates and carts lined up against the icy walls in the very back. Hunks of metal jutted out from inside of them precariously, some topped with gems and other valuables, some with other strange trinkets.

Spindle walked up to one crate to sniff at it. "What is all this...?"

"They look just like those beasts," Vannifer murmured, and Veritas nodded with a rare frown on his features.

"What beasts?" inquired Spindle, when a metallic clang grabbed her attention.

Aster was clutching one metal piece in her claws, every inch of her radiating fury. "The ones that killed Cedar," she gritted out through her teeth, and Spindle's heart seized at the memory.

"Hey, hey! Hands off the merch!"

Nifty had dashed towards Aster and was now flying around her like a persistent fly, until she groaned in annoyance and abandoned the piece.

"Oh!" Nifty chased after it as it fell to the ground, looking over it for damage. "You left claw marks! Crumbs, now you've done me in!"

Spindle took a deep breath and levelled herself. "We apologise, Nifty. We'll make it up to you."

"What's this?" Iris' curious voice echoed in the cave, and when Spindle looked up she saw the Nocturne eye-to-eye with a glassy orb nearly as big as her head.

Nifty rushed over to her and shooed her away. "No touching! This is extremely valuable!"

Spindle looked over Nifty's gathered 'merchandise', noting that what she had interpreted as odd trinkets all seemed to resemble different parts of a mechanical monster. She could almost picture its towering form with all these scattered parts - to think her hatchlings had to face these, once...

"Where did you get all this?" she asked Nifty, voice coloured with emotion.

"Found a broken down one," the Fae answered hesitantly, eyes jumping between everyone to ensure nobody else tried to touch anything. "It's rare, but it happens. So I scavenged it."

"You sell this?" Harper asked with confusion. "I mean, it's cool, but what use would anybody have for it?"

"Research," Nifty said with a shrug. "I don't know the details so don't ask me. I just know the dragons over in the Alliance are always trying to research these things. My job ends when I hand the parts over."

"So you're not a part of the Alliance?" asked Spindle.

Nifty flashed her an irritated glance. "You all have so many questions. I don't know what you expect from me. I literally don't know any of you."

"Oh, how very rude of us!" Veritas took the opportunity to sweep in and smile charmingly. "My name's Veritas, pleased to meet you. Everyone, I believe some introductions are in order!"

As the rest of them walked up to Nifty, who now looked a little overwhelmed by the attention, Spindle stole one last look at the loot. Research... If only she had any idea what to look for.

"Um."

She looked up to find Iris inching closer to her, her own eyes upon the metallic remnants. "I think Minle was interested in these things... If he were here, maybe he would have known something..."

The Mirror silently followed Iris' gaze. She had no idea Minle had such an interest. She wondered briefly if that was what took him away from them all, in the end.

"S-sorry!" Iris said suddenly, shying away from her. "I didn't mean to say sad things..."

"It's alright, Iris." Spindle turned back to the rest of the dragons. "Now come on. Let's make sure they don't say anything ridiculous, and scare our new friend even more."

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
[center][font=Georgia][color=104984][b][size=5]Day 107/108[/size][/b][/color][/font] [font=Georgia][size=4][b]43/103[/b] Coliseum/New Dragon[/size][/font] Double update because I got sick again and couldn't post. Couple of days ago we rolled a Coli team. Bronte, Sirius and Rowan got to battle, reaching levels 7, 6 and 7. [b]Notable loot:[/b] [item=webwing alpha] [item=scorchpaw prowler] [item=cockatrice crate] [item=bluefin charger] The crate gave us: [item=skin: cockatrice] We don't have a Snapper around at the moment, though. Next, re: the [s]yet another[/s] new dragon roll... While debating whether to get a new dragon or not, I rolled for the breed and got Guardian. Before I made my mind up, someone sent me a Guardian dragon in one of the forum games, so I thought it'd be fun to add her to the Locke! Here's Kara: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64722855][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=64722855&skin=0&apparel=17907,346,350,311&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] Gonna try to crank out another lore update soon, because there sure is a lot happening right now. [/center] [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e2ef31cd285982310ff93e3d1f5c0ec9/tumblr_inline_o23j4ayWtt1r3lvtf_500.png[/img] [size=2]@Rebbawskaced @Drachenschwinge @SpiceCookie @catmeow1 @Everburn @windhound @Tirtouga678 @PaintedThree @Orodruin @xIridium @Tiffkaboo @Kestrad @TCJayFeather @a8247 [/center]
Day 107/108

43/103

Coliseum/New Dragon

Double update because I got sick again and couldn't post.

Couple of days ago we rolled a Coli team. Bronte, Sirius and Rowan got to battle, reaching levels 7, 6 and 7.

Notable loot:
Webwing Alpha Scorchpaw Prowler Cockatrice Crate Bluefin Charger

The crate gave us:
Skin: Cockatrice

We don't have a Snapper around at the moment, though.

Next, re: the yet another new dragon roll... While debating whether to get a new dragon or not, I rolled for the breed and got Guardian. Before I made my mind up, someone sent me a Guardian dragon in one of the forum games, so I thought it'd be fun to add her to the Locke!

Here's Kara:

dragon?did=64722855&skin=0&apparel=17907,346,350,311&xt=dressing.png

Gonna try to crank out another lore update soon, because there sure is a lot happening right now.

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
@wonderwild

very cool! hope you're feeling better now
@wonderwild

very cool! hope you're feeling better now
Tirtouga | FR +16 | she/her

[center][font=Georgia][color=104984][b][size=5]Day 109[/size][/b][/color][/font] [font=Georgia][size=4][b]133[/b] [s]Breeding/New Hatchling[/s][/size][/font] Hello! Yes, I'm still around, and I'm still determined to finish this story. I may not post every single day, but I'll pop in whenever I can. I might update the rules a little in the next few days to keep things fresh (and I really need to add all the new breeds to the breed list in the first post...). There's also a story summary in one of the first posts in case anyone feels like a refresher but doesn't want to re-read the whole thing (understandable!). I see that opt-in pinglists are a thing now, so here's one for this locke. Please feel free to subscribe if you'd like to keep following until the end (however long that might take...), but no pressure. I'll stop using the original pinglist from the next update. [pinglist=19866] By the way, I re-rolled today's roll a few times just to check and got 107, 111 and 114. Good to know some things never change. [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e2ef31cd285982310ff93e3d1f5c0ec9/tumblr_inline_o23j4ayWtt1r3lvtf_500.png[/img] [size=2]@Rebbawskaced @Drachenschwinge @SpiceCookie @catmeow1 @Everburn @windhound @Tirtouga678 @PaintedThree @Orodruin @xIridium @Tiffkaboo @Kestrad @TCJayFeather @a8247 [/center]
Day 109

Breeding/New Hatchling

Hello! Yes, I'm still around, and I'm still determined to finish this story. I may not post every single day, but I'll pop in whenever I can. I might update the rules a little in the next few days to keep things fresh (and I really need to add all the new breeds to the breed list in the first post...). There's also a story summary in one of the first posts in case anyone feels like a refresher but doesn't want to re-read the whole thing (understandable!).

I see that opt-in pinglists are a thing now, so here's one for this locke. Please feel free to subscribe if you'd like to keep following until the end (however long that might take...), but no pressure. I'll stop using the original pinglist from the next update.

By the way, I re-rolled today's roll a few times just to check and got 107, 111 and 114. Good to know some things never change.

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
You're back! Thank you for the refresher that really helped^^
You're back! Thank you for the refresher that really helped^^
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Drachenschwinge I am & no problem! It's honestly great to see familiar faces still around & active! ^^
@Drachenschwinge I am & no problem! It's honestly great to see familiar faces still around & active! ^^

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
[center][font=Georgia][color=104984][b][size=5]Day 110[/size][/b][/color][/font] [font=Georgia][size=4][b]34[/b] Coliseum[/size][/font] Harper, Iris and Veritas battled it out today. Iris went form level 4 to 6, and there were no notable drops. [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e2ef31cd285982310ff93e3d1f5c0ec9/tumblr_inline_o23j4ayWtt1r3lvtf_500.png[/img] [size=2]@pinglist-19866 [/center]
Day 110

Coliseum

Harper, Iris and Veritas battled it out today. Iris went form level 4 to 6, and there were no notable drops.

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
sat through and read this whole thing in a matter of a few hours, VERY excited to see how this continues [and perhaps to add any new deaths to my growing 'locke saves collection]
sat through and read this whole thing in a matter of a few hours, VERY excited to see how this continues [and perhaps to add any new deaths to my growing 'locke saves collection]
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 33 34