Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Zemael's Secret Stream • Gijinkas etc!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Ooh let me know if you ever do the Earthshaker.
Ooh let me know if you ever do the Earthshaker.
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
@Zemael I'd love to be on the pinglist to see this when it's done and if you do any other deities please!
@Zemael I'd love to be on the pinglist to see this when it's done and if you do any other deities please!
wishlist
IT'S THE NOODLEDAD! (he's gorgeous here! nice work)
IT'S THE NOODLEDAD! (he's gorgeous here! nice work)
hkazXyz.png
- he/him
- 25 y/o
- bird nerd
- pings + random frq ok!
52qPuy7.png
Please draw an elegant an kind-looking Glademama everyone depicts her to be so ugly and goblin-looking but I think she'd be a very pretty lady
Please draw an elegant an kind-looking Glademama everyone depicts her to be so ugly and goblin-looking but I think she'd be a very pretty lady
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
[indent][size=2]@Zemael Aaah gosh that looks absolutely amazing, your art is always so tasty and nice to see.[emoji=ridgeback star] I can't wait to see what the finished piece looks like and/or your version of the other gods.
@Zemael

Aaah gosh that looks absolutely amazing, your art is always so tasty and nice to see. I can't wait to see what the finished piece looks like and/or your version of the other gods.
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
@ofMontreal
Will do! I'll add you to the pinglist!

@VolcanicThunder
I'll definitely add and tell you!! ♥

@smoldervulture
ITS THE BOY (thank you!)

@kyrin18
I'll see how it goes! I've not seen anyone else draw her. I'm sure I'll really enjoy drawing her once I do!

@Hideki
You're too kind, thank you so much!! ;; I'm so happy you want to see it finished and the rest! ♥
@ofMontreal
Will do! I'll add you to the pinglist!

@VolcanicThunder
I'll definitely add and tell you!! ♥

@smoldervulture
ITS THE BOY (thank you!)

@kyrin18
I'll see how it goes! I've not seen anyone else draw her. I'm sure I'll really enjoy drawing her once I do!

@Hideki
You're too kind, thank you so much!! ;; I'm so happy you want to see it finished and the rest! ♥
Yay! \(^u^)/ If I could draw like you I'd simply do it myself, but alas I can't even draw as good as my lil sis X'D
Yay! \(^u^)/ If I could draw like you I'd simply do it myself, but alas I can't even draw as good as my lil sis X'D
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
*gasp!*
Its so pretty and smooth! I would love to be pinged when you draw more, your style and art is so lovely
*gasp!*
Its so pretty and smooth! I would love to be pinged when you draw more, your style and art is so lovely
J5u7xwy.gift7cIgcw.gif
Can i be on the pinglist
Can i be on the pinglist
@Shlambini
Thank you so much!! I highly appreciate it, I'll add you to the list!

@NanoMatrix
Sure thing!
@Shlambini
Thank you so much!! I highly appreciate it, I'll add you to the list!

@NanoMatrix
Sure thing!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7