Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Just Being There For You [Art]
[center][size=4]Just recently finished this commission. I'm kinda proud of how it turned out, so I wanted to share it with y'all! [img]https://i.imgur.com/8ONBT3U.png[/img] If you wanna see more of my work, feel free to check out or follow my Tumblr! I typically post every Saturday :3 [size=5][url=https://sketchanie.tumblr.com/]Link[/url] [/size][/size][i]*cough cough I also have an art shop open cough cough [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2290168#post_29727090]Link[/url] cough cough*[/center]
Just recently finished this commission. I'm kinda proud of how it turned out, so I wanted to share it with y'all!

8ONBT3U.png

If you wanna see more of my work, feel free to check out or follow my Tumblr! I typically post every Saturday :3

Link

*cough cough I also have an art shop open cough cough Link cough cough*
Spooder-Dab-Anim-timeline-small.gifxeDKNxe.pngAfam_-_IoMA_Badges_-_Fish_Cookie.png
It's so nice dude it lowkey makes me wanna cry cuz i can feel the emotions on their faces. I've been going through some garbage and i cannot tell you how good hugs feel
@sketchanie
It's so nice dude it lowkey makes me wanna cry cuz i can feel the emotions on their faces. I've been going through some garbage and i cannot tell you how good hugs feel
@sketchanie
@Strauss

Thank you!

Oh I know all too well how amazing a hug can feel when you've had a terrible time. That was pretty much the motivation behind this. The commissioner wanted their friend to know that they're there for them and wanted them to feel comforted.

I'm sorry you're having a rough time with things, and I hope whatever you are going through gets better. If you need to chat, feel free to pm me.
@Strauss

Thank you!

Oh I know all too well how amazing a hug can feel when you've had a terrible time. That was pretty much the motivation behind this. The commissioner wanted their friend to know that they're there for them and wanted them to feel comforted.

I'm sorry you're having a rough time with things, and I hope whatever you are going through gets better. If you need to chat, feel free to pm me.
Spooder-Dab-Anim-timeline-small.gifxeDKNxe.pngAfam_-_IoMA_Badges_-_Fish_Cookie.png
@Sketchanie I love it, what a beautiful and sweet piece of artwork. [emoji=heart] The colors, shading, linework, poses, expressions, I love it. I checked out your Tumblr, and you've got some really nice pieces. :)
@Sketchanie

I love it, what a beautiful and sweet piece of artwork.

The colors, shading, linework, poses, expressions, I love it. I checked out your Tumblr, and you've got some really nice pieces. :)
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

@Spottedleaf125 Thank you so much! ;u;
@Spottedleaf125 Thank you so much! ;u;