Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | LF: Suggestions on a character detail
Darn you title character limit! Anyways, a little backstory here:

My friends and I started a new DnD (4e, if you want to be specific) campaign at the end of last year. Due to some party conflicts, I swapped off my 1st character, to help balance things out. I'm actually glad I did, because I like my second character waaaay more >.< Regardless, I have had a very clear idea of how I want this character (personality, history, appearance, etc), save for one somewhat minor detail. You see, this particular character has shoulder and (quarter-length) sleeve tattoos.

The most tl;dr way to put this is that I am struggling with coming up with the exact designs for the sleeve tattoos. I know that her right sleeve is dedicated to religious symbology - a mix of her feywild background and the deity she follows, the Raven Queen. Her left sleeve is dedicated to the family she lost in a natural disaster. Really, the only thing that I know she would have would be anemones (flowers) at the end of her left sleeve, to symbolize forsaken hope. Maybe some reference to Pelor, Sehanine, and or Corellon near the top of her right one? Her shoulder tattoos are of raven-like wings, in case that helps any.

Other information that may or may not be helpful: She's a cheery soul that lost everything (including of phasing from her home plane to the prime material). She still puts on the front of being happy-go-luck and goofy, but she is remorseful and lonely. She's a hamadryad druid, so she can be turn into a tree-person and into animals :D She's an invoker (aka control-y cleric) of the Raven Queen. She's most skilled in nature, then arcana, and religion. Her alignment is true neutral.

Thank you for reading! I apologize for this wall of text! I tried to not make it so big Dx
Darn you title character limit! Anyways, a little backstory here:

My friends and I started a new DnD (4e, if you want to be specific) campaign at the end of last year. Due to some party conflicts, I swapped off my 1st character, to help balance things out. I'm actually glad I did, because I like my second character waaaay more >.< Regardless, I have had a very clear idea of how I want this character (personality, history, appearance, etc), save for one somewhat minor detail. You see, this particular character has shoulder and (quarter-length) sleeve tattoos.

The most tl;dr way to put this is that I am struggling with coming up with the exact designs for the sleeve tattoos. I know that her right sleeve is dedicated to religious symbology - a mix of her feywild background and the deity she follows, the Raven Queen. Her left sleeve is dedicated to the family she lost in a natural disaster. Really, the only thing that I know she would have would be anemones (flowers) at the end of her left sleeve, to symbolize forsaken hope. Maybe some reference to Pelor, Sehanine, and or Corellon near the top of her right one? Her shoulder tattoos are of raven-like wings, in case that helps any.

Other information that may or may not be helpful: She's a cheery soul that lost everything (including of phasing from her home plane to the prime material). She still puts on the front of being happy-go-luck and goofy, but she is remorseful and lonely. She's a hamadryad druid, so she can be turn into a tree-person and into animals :D She's an invoker (aka control-y cleric) of the Raven Queen. She's most skilled in nature, then arcana, and religion. Her alignment is true neutral.

Thank you for reading! I apologize for this wall of text! I tried to not make it so big Dx
tumblr_inline_nhxskl09Q41qcphlu.png